Caster Nirvana Talismans Qq V 2.0

Comments

• Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    If anyone had bothered doing digging on the expansion, the 3 Orders can give you acces to more talisman. Sure, it cost merit that could had gone to skills or even gear/misc, but heh, at least they did throw a bone our way.
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    If anyone had bothered doing digging on the expansion, the 3 Orders can give you acces to more talisman. Sure, it cost merit that could had gone to skills or even gear/misc, but heh, at least they did throw a bone our way.

Really? how?
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited February 2012

*cough* as a point of fact a good 3/4 of us haven't even finished updating so we couldn't have "bothered"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Actually, I love barbs in Nirvana
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDoFfA2k6wc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    edited February 2012

ty :)

and now.. let s keep QQing about the talis...
  • thenewclass
    thenewclass Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ok let's be clear !! *** caster nirvana ***** up all the prices and YES IT IS FAIR u find it fair 2 get 20s of cannies every run and like 8 raps sometimes i DON'T so stop QQIng about it it's 2 caster a day just cuz of the HUGE DROPS U GET SO say thx 2 have a caster nirvy instead of QQing hope cannies go up now :P
  • Bryanshrimp - Lost City
    Bryanshrimp - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Pft this glitch didnt give balance- caster nirvana drops well over double normal nirvana drops on doubles-4-8 raptures per run- Ever think maybe it was unbalanced allowing you to **** up triple rewards in the same amount of time?
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Seriously there are some highly stupid people in PWI. APS classes ran 5minute nirvanas for 2years while us casters had to watch and ask ourselves how the *** are we supposed to make money if our nirvana takes 45mins.

Fast forward, we get caster nirvana and we find a way to do multiple runs - 1 caster nirvana equals 3 normal nirvanas; 1 pro caster nirvana takes 15mins, 3 normal nirvanas take 5min each...

So where is the ****** problem? What happens now is that we are limited to 2-3 caster nirvanas per day while all you mfcking moaning selfish aps spoiled brats get to run 50nirvanas per day if you like!

Talisman limitation is a joke and I hope we'll have some legit&fair way to get more talismans.
    edited February 2012
    Pft this glitch didnt give balance- caster nirvana drops well over double normal nirvana drops on doubles-4-8 raptures per run- Ever think maybe it was unbalanced allowing you to **** up triple rewards in the same amount of time?

Ask any 5 aps how much coins it made on the last x2 and ask any caster (a good one) how much coin it made ... i roughly made 450 mil during last x2... i heard that 5aps sins made 1000 mill or more
    edited February 2012
    ask any caster? last i checked i was a cleric, OH yeah and a 5.0 bm. I made about 600 mil last doubles. My caster boyfriend made over 800 mil glitching caster. And tbh yeah i could have made more i got lazy, but he just joined squads and macrod while he watched tv.
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Idk I geuss all the jealous people will just QQ untill there is no way to earn money except to put in your credit card...I honestly don't think they will be happy untill then.
    edited February 2012
    Oh probably not. gernally why i dont read the forums.. all it is qq about op this till the next patch then op that. Bored waiting on my update however.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I just wish that was working with keys like normall nirvana, no need do bh and receive 3 talisman each day, and can do whenever we want, but at least we need to see the good things that we have now nirvana caster at least, maybe in the futur they will make talisman work like keys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • thenewclass
    thenewclass Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ok 2 QQers about caster taking 45mins ...dude u r prolly running with tt99 guys or r8+2 what do u expect ? a r8 +2 sin and bm squad would take more than 45 mins 2 finish so yes STILL UNFAIR and a full r9 squad takes 8-9mins 2 do caster so yh it is fair and hope can/raps prices get higher i mean everyone is getting recasted daggs .....
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    nah, if you ask aps people it's damn unfair casters finally had a chance to make at least some money - and they sure as hell played dumb like fcks when they ran 5min nirvanas while casters took 10times longer to do the same. bunch of hypocrites
  • Accalica - Heavens Tear
    Accalica - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    So...refering to that post saying u can get eggs/flyers/gears/shards etc but the thing is. Everything doesnt seem as said, some things get changed along the way or simply made up :) I've looked through all the order NPCs and not one of them trades any merit or such for talismans by the looks of it, so where did that info come from and what NPC would be the one trading if so?

Cant find any Phoenix valley/CoF or Tali options anywhere..so if someone's seen it, let me/us know! b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Suspended on Silverwings ~
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    It's just beyond me why they made talismans to be timed. You still need a key to enter Nirvana so its not like they have endless runs and a Caster run takes much longer than a regular one unless it's a squad full of +12 rank 9 players I guess. I fail to see how it would be game breaking to remove the timer on the talis when other things broke the game.

It does sadden me and annoys me but I won't rant. I'm mostly angry with the developers **** up something that was supposed to balance the game rather the fixing of the glitch.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • bosomylemon
    bosomylemon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    wth -.- hopefully its only me but im not even allowed to get talismans, or the three keys from the old man
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Well you cannot really compare the profit made on last 2x time since it was on for a month or more.
    The players who actually can 2-4man vana will make much more profit for sure.

I know a wizzard who recasted his full r9 farming caster vanas on last 2x time........ and I think so far he is the only r9 recasted player in our server......b:shutup
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Well there goes a casters last money maker, back to living off of mysterious chips from the head hunter. =/
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
    edited February 2012
    Well you cannot really compare the profit made on last 2x time since it was on for a month or more.

I know a wizzard who recasted his full r9 farming caster vanas on last 2x time........ and I think so far he is the only r9 recasted player in our server......b:shutup

Well and r9 wizzy can solo caster in 25 - 35 min.. but not all of us are r9 +10 - 12 or can afford that.. so the persons who caster who really need a possibility to make some profit are the ones that gets really hurt with this issue.
  • ChiefZoltar - Heavens Tear
    ChiefZoltar - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You can still do what? Like 3 Caster Nirvanas per day? You get better drops AND a reward for finishing it. You can still do regular Nirvana.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    >FFFFFFF-
    They brought a 2x while not only removing this, but leaving the talismans as they are?! We better be able to exchange for those Talismans in Morai....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
    edited February 2012
    You can still do what? Like 3 Caster Nirvanas per day? You get better drops AND a reward for finishing it. You can still do regular Nirvana.

Reward? you don t get any reward for finishing caster nirvy.

For Euthymius looks like the option to get talis is not abailable at the npc.
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Lets see you get into normal nv as a wizard, especially on x2. Why are our runs even limited? Maybe they should start timing nv keys so you can only do 3 a day.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2012

no body can farm 2700 raptures and 10800 cannies during 1 month of 2x. That's like 90 raptures a day. Unless everybody just gave him their share, then they better be the best friends ever b:cute You mean he bought his r9 recast during last 2x.
    edited February 2012
    no body can farm 2700 raptures and 10800 cannies during 1 month of 2x. That's like 90 raptures a day. Unless everybody just gave him their share, then they better be the best friends ever b:cute You mean he bought his r9 recast during last 2x.

Thats impossible the average raps drop on caster during x2 is 3 to 5 raps
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Farmed caster vana on his 2xR9 charas. He just had to pay others to burn their vana key-talisman to open instance. 100% drops. Also with the talisman glitch to keep going
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Farmed caster vana on his 2xR9 charas. He just had to pay others to burn their vana key-talisman to open instance. 100% drops. Also with the talisman glitch to keep going

He ran an average of 27 nirvys per day b:shocked