Post your thoughts on them removig Fairy Boxes

Options

Comments

• Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I sat and played w/ myself while i watched my characters sit in catshop and make me money, that count?

ya, if u like playing animated Ebay lol
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I would like to see fairy boxes come back as well in solo mode. They drop in squad mode 1-2 and above, haven't had the chance to dabble in 1-1 much. Can't confirm for all tt's, but friends have seen them. I run squad mode with 4~6 people so it evens out. All you have to do is go help people doing their chrono quests and ask for mirages, people are nice and tend to accept. Worst case you only get your share + drama.

If your character is high lvl enough, with 1~2 friends you can duo/trio 1-2. Don't need top gear, just glitched the goons to get to 100+ b:chuckle.
  • Yueliang - Lost City
    Yueliang - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Couldn't they just send a letter to China explaining that many players are not satisfided and asking for a "side patch" containing the fairy boxes back for all TT? b:sweat
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Couldn't they just send a letter to China explaining that many players are not satisfided and asking for a "side patch" containing the fairy boxes back for all TT? b:sweat

It was not about players, it was about economy of game.

Same was for DQ price nerf as I remember.

And I totally agree, that Fairy Boxes is one of the causes of Mirages' price reduction and of inflation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bogdanmirica
    bogdanmirica Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    this is in so many ways wrong ...they just keep shaving packs in our faces ans eliminate EVERY source of making coin in game ... first dq , now fairy boxes ... SHAME ON YOU !!!
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2011
    Options
    this is in so many ways wrong ...they just keep shaving packs in our faces ans eliminate EVERY source of making coin in game ... first dq , now fairy boxes ... SHAME ON YOU !!!

That's just the problem though, it's too easy to make in-game coin. Especially with all of the ways that you can now hyper level up to where you can farm the things that sell for high prices. It's because it's so easy to get in-game coin and the rising price of gold because of the general greed of the populace that our game economy is so screwed up.

And everyone keeps whining for 2X when it's half the reason the game economy is in the piehole right now.

Also, they haven't eliminated anything, you just need to work a little harder for it. Oh god, that sucks so hard. NOT.

Seriously guys. It got removed from a couple instances because it was TOO EASY and it generated TOO MUCH COIN, thus **** UP THE BALANCE OF THE GAME ECONOMY. It's not like you can't get them anymore. You just have to work for it a little more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It's because it's so easy to get in-game coin and the rising price of gold because of the general greed of the populace that our game economy is so screwed up.

It got removed from a couple instances .

No it got removed from the whole of solo mode, thats not a couple of instances.

And for a lot of people making in game coin is not easy
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Also we should mention nerfed decomposing 3*. Dev. game are totally idiots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    *bump* fix this SHET b:angry

and i could care less the new DQ reward is mirages...... whole point was I and alot of people don't like and dont' have TIMe to grind for 12 f'in hours a day (in 2x) just to make any decent damn coins....
  • Tallain_ - Heavens Tear
    Tallain_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    re-bump..... BRING THEM BACK b:angry b:cry
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    u didnt' read the rest of that did u? those items have been in the database for awhile.... bah go read b4 u cry about others "QQ'ing" as u put it kid.
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    u didnt' read the rest of that did u? those items have been in the database for awhile.... bah go read b4 u cry about others "QQ'ing" as u put it kid.

They wherent there 4 months ago so ST*U.
    and stop crying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    They wherent there 4 months ago so ST*U.
    and stop crying

Why dont' you st*u jackass lol

Four months ago alot of people like me who dont' put much in the game were still trying to figure out how in all hels we were going to get some things. THis was the light at the end of a VERY long tunnel that just got ALOT shorter, then not only do they slap us in the face taking them away they put f'ing P STONES in there making solo mode COMPLETELY worthless unless u need the mats.

So how bout u stop crying about people who are actually pissed off they keep slapping peopel that dont' charge hundreds a month in the face so to speak. Dumbass....
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ya u cash shopped everything... why would you care? o wait you dont'.. about anything.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Happily free-to-play. Not my fault you don't know how to be farm b:bye
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    not my fault your'e a f'ing no life idiot that gets on here when your'e bored and harrasses me in every post u can find for the past f'ing year (not to mention the harassment in PM's from your entire f'ing guild at some points)...... Too bad the GM's dont' give a flying shet...... Is anyone in Enrage over 10?

how many toons u got with full R9 and u farmed it all in game? lolololol so.... i guess u dont' get off your *** huh? or leave the pc on 24/7 and play animated Ebay in cat shops. Srry i actually play the game.... and considering i dont' give a flying **** about PK..... my 100.. 150 mil in gear's jsut fine with me... go act like a f'ing tard to someone who actually gives a shet.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    not my fault your'e a f'ing no life idiot that gets on here when your'e bored and harrasses me in every post u can find for the past f'ing year (not to mention the harassment in PM's from your entire f'ing guild at some points)...... Too bad the GM's dont' give a flying shet...... Is anyone in Enrage over 10?

how many toons u got with full R9 and u farmed it all in game? lolololol so.... i guess u dont' get off your *** huh? or leave the pc on 24/7 and play animated Ebay in cat shops. Srry i actually play the game.... and considering i dont' give a flying **** about PK..... my 100.. 150 mil in gear's jsut fine with me... go act like a f'ing tard to someone who actually gives a shet.

When ya get mad like that it just means the troll is winning.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    UGH. Fairy boxes weren't there four months ago, but mirage stones were there so that even if you didn't get a run with very good mat drops you usually at least got the price of the sub/repairs. It was still worth running, and some mirage farmers were really upset with the change when fairy boxes were introduced because the people who heavily farmed mirages and nothing else were negatively impacted by the limited amount they could open per day. Now there any mirages in those TTs at all, something that's been there for a very long if not since it's introduction. Just one more thing taken away from the non-100 level farmer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • BladedZero - Sanctuary
    BladedZero - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Anyone who is better than me in any way in the game is either a f'in cashshopper or a f'in no lifer.

I play the game and use a f'in curse word in every sentence like a baws.

The world is just f'in jelly of me.

I ain't even f'in mad.

On topic: I would like boxes back for refines, but there's always BH. IMO only problem is solo mode went back to what it used to be, ****.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    what mirage farmers? lol there's only like 5 cat shops around the arch elder.... ya like a whole 5 or 10 people got impacted.... o well......

and ya Blade... there's BH and other things.... for YOU and others that are 100+... with **** drop rates and NERFED drops and to top that off prices of drops, adn now crappy solo mode for those of us w/o the time (or quickness... u have any idea how long it takes my veno jsut to get through f'ing 1-2?)to SPAM squad mode..... there's isn't much to make coin w/o playing animated Ebay in cat shops or some ****.

And no i can't farm herbs, i have one bad eye that gets strained to hell trying to see the f'ing twigs they made for herbs sometimes. And i dont' get migraines anymore, i get eyegraines, in THAT eye. And i wouldn't want to anyway.. that bores the living **** out of me. I like grinding..... but not 12 hours a fracking day (and that's in 2X) just to make what's considered "decent" coin on here anymore.... the boxes were nice, and o god they dropped the prices of mirages in cat shops by 2K..... o god boo hoo game's broken let's remove them.

freakign idiots.... (the devs i mean). "Ya let's give them some hope then take it away..... then slap them in the face again by putting in worthless P stones. Just cause it's funny since this wasnt' breakign the game or our pockets."
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options

It's not trolling if I'm telling the truth. I don't even need to troll anymore to get him to rage. My 1 r9 char makes me an epic cash shopper? :(

It's funny as well, because in another thread he posted that he was going to sleep after he lost an argument with someone else. He came in this thread to post about an hour later. I make him lose sleep =(

*pat pat Tallain_* b:chuckle
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Huh? who the hel are you and why you ..... pat pat? lol what's with the like 12 year old emotes? I wasnt' even talking to you in my previous post.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    edited November 2011
    Options
    huh?

Anyway.... like i said last night.... this didnt' break a damn thing. Frankie you going to ask them to put them back or what? You still havent' answred the original question everyone's asking.
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Bring them back plese
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    *bump* and points at post 418
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

Alasen is one of those people that you just need to ignore 100% of the time. >_> Makes me glad they're on my ignore list every time someone quotes one of their posts QQ
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level