Glacix Dragoons

Options

Comments

• RunningTiger - Dreamweaver
    RunningTiger - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    wow must be fail sins...If a rank 9+12 sin does tidal,triple spark,inner harmony,sub sea,earthin rift there should be little to no life left on the dragoons.A sin and a bm can easily duo dragoons when rank 9+12
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    Aijou - Harshlands Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    wow must be fail sins...If a rank 9+12 sin does tidal,triple spark,inner harmony,sub sea,earthin rift there should be little to no life left on the dragoons.A sin and a bm can easily duo dragoons when rank 9+12

Why exactly would a R9+12 be spending time glitching when the main point of this thread is talking about the people glitching so they can get to the point where they're GETTING r9+12?
  • Leolin - Dreamweaver
    Leolin - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    My Perspective:

I have done this. Not in the squad way, but the way where me and my veno friend did a whole fc together because i was tired of being 96 for like 2 months and wanted to reach end game...and i was cocky. I did a lot of stuff i normally didnt, so I had her get on her sin, do the pulland bp me, have her cleric on the other side of the wall or whatever and heal me. And I just did one of these things to prove i could. Hypered to see what kinda exp they were, and moved on ever since.

The **** parts:
    When trying to fc, I had some real issues. Had to constantly check and ask if people was doing "cookies". Said in WC:
    "XX BM looking for fc...I dun like cookies" many times.
    There was a few amount of normal fc...
    But I didnt care much.
    In 99 after like 2 weeks powerleveling through fc, tanking hypers I had stored in my account stash from some random pack sale tokens, I had a bit more trouble.
    Almost no legitiment fc's were going on...so I did other things. Some cube, a delta, about 35% was with sage BP axe aoeing garnet terrors in hell, because i just wanted to be 100 already...
    Later that day, some guy pm's me and was like "weren't you just like 96 a week ago..cookies sure are popular"
    No hate in the comment, it just kind of demeans the hours of struggling I put in...
    So I can't say I'm sorry they're removing cookies, it had plenty of annoying side effects...but in the end I don't give a **** and just wanted to post on the forums late some night before server came off maintenance :3

As for 105 sin...they should be fixed by themselves...if the detection pots don't work and they can't be seen, don't ban them. Simply make the pots work anyway and **** off their countless hours of hard work goon glitching...that would be some sweet revenge
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    My Perspective:

I have done this. Not in the squad way, but the way where me and my veno friend did a whole fc together because i was tired of being 96 for like 2 months and wanted to reach end game...and i was cocky. I did a lot of stuff i normally didnt, so I had her get on her sin, do the pulland bp me, have her cleric on the other side of the wall or whatever and heal me. And I just did one of these things to prove i could. Hypered to see what kinda exp they were, and moved on ever since.

The **** parts:
    When trying to fc, I had some real issues. Had to constantly check and ask if people was doing "cookies". Said in WC:
    "XX BM looking for fc...I dun like cookies" many times.
    There was a few amount of normal fc...
    But I didnt care much.
    In 99 after like 2 weeks powerleveling through fc, tanking hypers I had stored in my account stash from some random pack sale tokens, I had a bit more trouble.
    Almost no legitiment fc's were going on...so I did other things. Some cube, a delta, about 35% was with sage BP axe aoeing garnet terrors in hell, because i just wanted to be 100 already...
    Later that day, some guy pm's me and was like "weren't you just like 96 a week ago..cookies sure are popular"
    No hate in the comment, it just kind of demeans the hours of struggling I put in...
    So I can't say I'm sorry they're removing cookies, it had plenty of annoying side effects...but in the end I don't give a **** and just wanted to post on the forums late some night before server came off maintenance :3

As for 105 sin...they should be fixed by themselves...if the detection pots don't work and they can't be seen, don't ban them. Simply make the pots work anyway and **** off their countless hours of hard work goon glitching...that would be some sweet revenge

The statement about not being able to find a "non cookies" squad is entirely true. I had this problem so much on all of my characters. It was near frustrating at times, it broke me down to going back and eating the "cookies" again.

However it's not true that EVERY single squad at the time was COOKIEZ ONLY. It was just the more popular option. So when people say, "I CANT LEVEL CUZ NOBODY DOES NORMAL FC AND I DONT WANT TO BE BANNED BECAUSE IM A PERFECT ANGEL" that's just where i need to call bullsh.

They're not even removing cookies yet.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I've merged all the topics regarding the goonz "fix" into one to avoid clutter on the forums, please continue the discussion here.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    one day we'll figure out why things are so difficult with this company..... well maybe not b:lipcurl
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Nine_Lives - Raging Tide
    Nine_Lives - Raging Tide Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    tfi2f wrote: »
    Basically, all the people who took a moral stand and decided not to do goons are realizing that they were really ****ing stupid and are trying to "get theirs" at the last moment.

b:bye

I may be an 'idiot' in my build but not in my gameplay.

Goon free is dope b:victory
  • Leolin - Dreamweaver
    Leolin - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The statement about not being able to find a "non cookies" squad is entirely true. I had this problem so much on all of my characters. It was near frustrating at times, it broke me down to going back and eating the "cookies" again.

However it's not true that EVERY single squad at the time was COOKIEZ ONLY. It was just the more popular option. So when people say, "I CANT LEVEL CUZ NOBODY DOES NORMAL FC AND I DONT WANT TO BE BANNED BECAUSE IM A PERFECT ANGEL" that's just where i need to call bullsh.

They're not even removing cookies yet.

I just hope the second part wasnt about me. I found 4 squads (all of them full runs even) with legit players while I was 99. And this was even only over the course of maybe 3-4 days.
    I found most bad the fact that putting effort in...generally had some believe I was doing anything wrong or less than them. That's just my version of a harmful effect this has on the game.

Now, your last statement is entirely true and something that does worry me. It's entirely possible that the simple nerf could be horrible. How much exp will they be worth, will it still be better than runing normal fc, will this in a sence "legalize" doing "cookies" because it had its experience nerfed instead of being removed. I have many worries over this.

I know at least this much about myself tho...from where things are headed, I will likely reach 101 purely off the experience from doing full deltas...they sure are fun :3 (and cookie free)
  • tjmats
    tjmats Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    90% of the ppl doing dragoon glitch are the CASH SHOPPERS do banding them will be a lost to PWE economy by atleast 85% of there profits so i dout any one will be perma band.

saying ppl can get perma band for hitting a boss n making mobs spawn is literally ridiculous
    what about the ppl who was going GV glitch u solved that problem by making harpy non heal able so stop complaining about a lvl 105 n just make the jail boss spawn 0 mob that will be more efficient than making game hostile by banding 89% of every server.Knowing that 75% of non cash shoppers rely on cash shoppers to open packs to win items and resell to them to get there gears . Also lvl dosnt mater in PWi as i have seen lvl 105 ssins that cant kill lvl 101 ssins its all depending on the gear you have wich goes bck to the ppl spending there real hard working money on game so i mainly believe that you should stop threatening players n just replace boss or stop it from spawning.
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    For all you know, this is merely the first step. Haven't you ever heard that the way to deal with a problem is to take out the root (the dragoons exp), then deal with the leaves (the players who exploited the glitch)? Otherwise, the weed just grows back stronger than ever.b:shocked

Haven't you ever seen how PW responds to something? Any decent company would have halted the "weed" before it even grew. FC should have been inaccessible immediately once the bug was found and not opened until it was fixed. Now you have the impossible task of somehow undoing or compensating for all the glitched exp. In previous experiences it's ignoring the issue till people forget.
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    tjmats wrote: »
    90% of the ppl doing dragoon glitch are the CASH SHOPPERS do banding them will be a lost to PWE economy by atleast 85% of there profits so i dout any one will be perma band.

saying ppl can get perma band for hitting a boss n making mobs spawn is literally ridiculous
    what about the ppl who was going GV glitch u solved that problem by making harpy non heal able so stop complaining about a lvl 105 n just make the jail boss spawn 0 mob that will be more efficient than making game hostile by banding 89% of every server.Knowing that 75% of non cash shoppers rely on cash shoppers to open packs to win items and resell to them to get there gears . Also lvl dosnt mater in PWi as i have seen lvl 105 ssins that cant kill lvl 101 ssins its all depending on the gear you have wich goes bck to the ppl spending there real hard working money on game so i mainly believe that you should stop threatening players n just replace boss or stop it from spawning.

I think the right move for PWE would be to go through the process of removing the glitch ENTIRELY. No nerfs, just cut it out of the game all at once. Then, admit your faults and apologize to the community. Don't ban people, this particular glitch has become way more than a simple "find the bad guys and ban them" situation.
  • JoshXT - Harshlands
    JoshXT - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I don't think the 105's should be banned, I think the best insult to injury would be just making them level 1. Not taking any of their gear away or anything, just making them level 1 so that they have to work their way back to 100+ the right way.
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I think the right move for PWE would be to go through the process of removing the glitch ENTIRELY. No nerfs, just cut it out of the game all at once. Then, admit your faults and apologize to the community. Don't ban people, this particular glitch has become way more than a simple "find the bad guys and ban them" situation.

That benefits the glitchers even more... 105 is quite hard without the glitch so really pw's only option is to make reaching 105 as easy as glitching to 105.
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    b:pleased
    Find something else to QQ about

CS do get banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • tjmats
    tjmats Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    how am i wrong?b:scorn
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    devotion wrote: »
    That benefits the glitchers even more... 105 is quite hard without the glitch so really pw's only option is to make reaching 105 as easy as glitching to 105.

Make the cap 106 after they remove the glitch and see how long it takes the gooners to figure out how to level.

It would be entertaining if nothing else.
  • JoshXT - Harshlands
    JoshXT - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I still say they should introduce a leveling instance like FC but for 100+. Or for that matter, make another option IN FC when opening it, so like TT you can do it by level ranges. 85+, 100+. Even if they just have two, and the 100+ ones mobs are level 105+ so that reaching 105 will be easier to accomplish without glitches.
  • Njdragon - Heavens Tear
    Njdragon - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    genotypist wrote: »
    Please be patient and try the patch for yourself before jumping to conclusions.

We looked at several possibilities and decided on this one as a compromise between expediency and effectiveness.

Ok I`ll be honest, I didn`t even make it past this post here before I had to reply...

Well, I love how you believe that. If you honestly are going to tell us that it is more effective to just lower the exp gained from them, that`s just sad. FIX THE GLITCH, that`s what the people want, and while you are at it...BAN the million 105`s out there who took advantage of this glitch!!!! That will help us out a lot.b:angryb:angry

Now take this for what you want, but believe it or not, there are honest people in the game, who level their toons honestly. Why **** US over, when we did nothing wrong. Now this is going to mess things up for people who want a full run. Now the prices of the FF gold weapons r going to sky-rocket because no one is going to want to do a full run. THANKS AGAIN FOR SCRWEING THE LITTLE GUY, WHILE THE RICH SIT BACK AND LAUGH AT US!!!
    Rewind to 2008. Before aps, plvl, etc. Back when we all used to LAUGH at bm`s with fists because they couldn`t do any damage compared to pure axe bmb:laugh

Man them were the good days.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    they will have to bann the glitchers now and that will mean most of the cash shoppers will disapear.

this is the only thing to re-balance things out or de-lv to lv1 or this is nothing BUT a JOKE.
  • Sesshomaru - Lothranis
    Sesshomaru - Lothranis Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    well in all honesty, this glitch was not really enforced by PWI, ppl world chat it, and for the ones reported, it is only a 3 day ban. Furthermore, what is there to do past level 101? Gamers need something to do, so why not spend their life away on the goon activity lolz? It still takes a long time and effort to get to 105 and not that much rewards...><

What I am saying is that no punishment should be handed out since there are not enough players as is. Everyone knows everyone else on server pretty much, and so many quitting. (I myself have not logged on for some time, and for past month, only logged on to chat and catshop a few items) - IE game is boring, so lets just chill
  • ManeK - Harshlands
    ManeK - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hello everyone

I am sure there are many people like me, who are interested to find out just how much the xp has been reduced for the dragoons.

If anyone has any information regarding this from their own personal experiences of killing the dragoons before holeen could you post here please?

I'm hoping I can hit 100 by Friday D:
    Level 100 Blademaster - Diverse (Harshlands)
    Level 97 Cleric - ManeK (Harshlands)
    Level 91 Wizard - lnnocent (Harshlands)
    Level 86 Archer - AimLow (Harshlands)

May The Force Not Be With You!! b:victoryb:laugh
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dragoon that I killed on my sin gave me 500 exp hypered :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dragoon that I killed on my sin gave me 500 exp hypered :P

LOLb:victory
  • Deteriorate - Harshlands
    Deteriorate - Harshlands Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yay. Now im even less laikely to get a full ****ing run.
  • TehMage - Lost City
    TehMage - Lost City Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    b:dirty 500 exp
  • Ushira - Lost City
    Ushira - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yea there aren't going to be any plvlers hardly anymore because there is really no point. If people would have just left the glitch alone rather then be greedy about it and use it for their own benifit...this wouldn't have ever happened....So thanks alot to all them people who glitched that goons and screwed it up for everyone
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yea there aren't going to be any plvlers hardly anymore because there is really no point. If people would have just left the glitch alone rather then be greedy about it and use it for their own benifit...this wouldn't have ever happened....So thanks alot to all them people who glitched that goons and screwed it up for everyone

Unless they destroyed exp for heads, removed oracles and removed hypers, yes, there will still be plenty of power levelers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ushira - Lost City
    Ushira - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yea just on in FF anymore simply because it'll only be able 400-500k for the big room and thats not enough together to cover a charm and still make a profit. It's completely pointless now in there. People will have to go back to the old way of making money. I being one of them old people remember them days >.>

It's still horrible that them people couldn't just leave the glitch alone and listen instead of being so greedy and wanting more exp the easy way from glitching it...it's stupid...immature people
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i agree this sh** of change make it even less worth to complete fcc, just to do it for heads only, so you support the fcc-sell-abuse even more ... you distroy the d*** f****** game and dont even see it b:angry
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    May be someone will play again.

Yet remains nerf of glitch-users.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.