Glacix Dragoons

Options

Comments

• Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ya well couple days ago those 15 or w/e goons in the back along with the ladies.... hypered em all it gave me half a lvl..... (i had JUST dinged on the heads, then i was at 51% when we hit Holeen lol) now with the goons giving 500 exp or so hypered..... ya thnx for nothing PW. Too stupid to fix a glitch so u fvck over everyone who doesn't cheat.
  • BabyHanky - Harshlands
    BabyHanky - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

thats aniimal poorn
  • _MonoxidE_ - Sanctuary
    _MonoxidE_ - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ive ran a few fcc's on hypers with my old archer. I've left the game before and deleted all my characters. I came back a few months ago and started from scratch. I dont even do bh's anymore because I find myself getting way behind on quests. I wouldnt mind reaching level 100 like all my friends have but Im going to take my time and enjoy the journey on the way even if it takes me forever.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    Jay_Dubbz - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I love how the vocal lvl 105s that popped up out of nowhere are nowhere in this discussion threadb:pleased

*cough*lvl 105 seeker, mystic*cough* seriously cmon lol
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It's bad enough that lots of people are so lazy that they buy heads until 80 to avoid all that "boring and useless" stuff prior to that. (Don't even get me started on how fail most of them are as players because they did this.)

Those same lazy people then join FF groups and insist that the 2nd boss be glitched because it's supposedly easier. Newsflash! The 2nd boss is only hard if your cleric and others have a combined IQ of about 10. It usually takes longer to kill him with the glitch than it does if everyone attacks. I haven't ever seen a party wipe at that boss.

Roughly 10 mins later the 2nd boss dies and then a few people have the balls to ask about the 3rd boss glitch when we venture down that hall. "Can we try it?" "Are we able to glitch him yet?" I would be lying if I said that part of me wasn't hoping they would try it so I could laugh my *** off as they were annihilated for being idiots.

Oh but some of these people aren't just lazy... they are also selfish! There have been a few occasions where I have been one of the 85+ people in an 80-90 group and was told that killing the third boss was a waste of time since everyone didn't have the quest and wouldn't get the reward. So? Hyper him and shut up. I'm 85+ and I want my box at the end.

Am I the only person that keeps finding myself in these groups? They aren't all like this, but geez! b:surrender

So considering how selfish and lazy a lot of people are, what gave PWI the impression that anyone would want to stick around after heads if they removed a decent chunk of exp from the end? The rewards for finishing aren't epic, but I happen to enjoy getting genie food and other goodies out of the box. Then again, I also enjoy questing my way to 80 and not exploiting glitches. I feel like a minority. Hopefully people will still want to do full runs, but part of me doubts it since the rewards aren't amazing enough to make people want to finish unless they also get a decent chunk of exp on the way there... which we no longer get.

So yeah... thanks everyone that cheated! Those of us that were playing by the rules just got punished because of your actions. I guess we totally got what we deserved. THANKS! :D
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Foxy_Fiona, i agree with you on the idiots skipping 3rd boss. b:cry was my favourite boss, everytime i run an FC, no one wants to do him/her/it. I want my damn boxes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It's bad enough that lots of people are so lazy that they buy heads until 80 to avoid all that "boring and useless" stuff prior to that. (Don't even get me started on how fail most of them are as players because they did this.)

Those same lazy people then join FF groups and insist that the 2nd boss be glitched because it's supposedly easier. Newsflash! The 2nd boss is only hard if your cleric and others have a combined IQ of about 10. It usually takes longer to kill him with the glitch than it does if everyone attacks. I haven't ever seen a party wipe at that boss.
    I have..... it was pretty pathetic actually.

Roughly 10 mins later the 2nd boss dies and then a few people have the balls to ask about the 3rd boss glitch when we venture down that hall. "Can we try it?" "Are we able to glitch him yet?" I would be lying if I said that part of me wasn't hoping they would try it so I could laugh my *** off as they were annihilated for being idiots.

Oh but some of these people aren't just lazy... they are also selfish! There have been a few occasions where I have been one of the 85+ people in an 80-90 group and was told that killing the third boss was a waste of time since everyone didn't have the quest and wouldn't get the reward. So? Hyper him and shut up. I'm 85+ and I want my box at the end.
    You only kill him to GET the box at the end. Unless u need spirit more then exp..... you start at the two huge mob pulls b4 Dread and Runewolf, and Dread himself and the bosses after him. Unless u wanna do more then one run. THEN ya usually just hyper big room and dragoons, get your box at the end and reset it. But now they nerf the dragoons..... cause they're too stupid to just make Cyclo not pop any. b:surrender

Am I the only person that keeps finding myself in these groups? They aren't all like this, but geez! b:surrender
    I haven't had a single squad of people in a normal run asking to do the glitch..... lol

So considering how selfish and lazy a lot of people are, what gave PWI the impression that anyone would want to stick around after heads if they removed a decent chunk of exp from the end? The rewards for finishing aren't epic, but I happen to enjoy getting genie food and other goodies out of the box. Then again, I also enjoy questing my way to 80 and not exploiting glitches. I feel like a minority. Hopefully people will still want to do full runs, but part of me doubts it since the rewards aren't amazing enough to make people want to finish unless they also get a decent chunk of exp on the way there... which we no longer get.

So yeah... thanks everyone that cheated! Those of us that were playing by the rules just got punished because of your actions. I guess we totally got what we deserved. THANKS! :D

Yep, we got shafted thanks to the cheaters, and PW not being able to actually FIX something.
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Those same lazy people then join FF groups and insist that the 2nd boss be glitched because it's supposedly easier. Newsflash! The 2nd boss is only hard if your cleric and others have a combined IQ of about 10...

O_Q

b:victory

b:quiet

Edit: Never thought that power leveler is winner of this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • savename
    savename Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    One level per day with fc and hyper between level 90-100 is easily doable. Can be much more xp if you have helpers.
    Yeah that is if you do full FC which is worthless right now.
  • Nerlda - Dreamweaver
    Nerlda - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    omg 99% of al the fc squad i have been to leaves after heads , doing the 3 last bosses and goons are rare , but with the nerf everyone starts to cry,
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    with 500 exp per goon HYPERED.. it's not even worth gettign to now..... >.<

Hmm maybe i can sell my two Auspicious gold rings for 50 mil each since no one wil go that far.... rofl
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    And here I was looking forward to the next few weeks to level to 100 (legit) and now... why even try.
  • FatalFem - Heavens Tear
    FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    What you guys should actually do is to take away the lvl 105's who cheated their way to the lvl cap.

Just that alone would stop a lot of special FC activity. And NO one would complain except for the few exploiters.

What we have instead is, the exploiters win with easy exp, and the fair-playing general public gets hurt, yet again. Just like the removal of DQ medals.

Basic lesson is that all exploits should be milked for all its worth since there's no real penalty.

I hate to say it, but I think you are right. Honest ppl always get screwed while the rest relax in their comfort that they got away with cheating,exploiting,scamming and wronging others. I'm with you now, what is the point.
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    For all you know, this is merely the first step. Haven't you ever heard that the way to deal with a problem is to take out the root (the dragoons exp), then deal with the leaves (the players who exploited the glitch)? Otherwise, the weed just grows back stronger than ever.b:shocked

I might believe you Kritty, except there are people still playing here who have exploited things YEARS ago. Just one example, those ppl who edited the files to use the TB hair after that expansion. If they've not been banned/punished in over a year we both know its just not going to happen. PWI has made it abundantly clear, this no longer is about their customers, its no longer about a game being enjoyed, its is ONLY about the money. And since they know they have those of us who have been playing for years by the balls; as we do not want to quit, they know the majority of us will stay til its totally dead.
  • FatalFem - Heavens Tear
    FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    And here I was looking forward to the next few weeks to level to 100 (legit) and now... why even try.

They shot their own selves in the foot. Who wants to buy hypers for FF now? Not worth it to hyper just the big room.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

Hmm maybe i can sell my two Auspicious gold rings for 50 mil each since no one wil go that far.... rofl

LOL, 500 exp, I bet the glitch is still there, and I bet they will say it is still bannable performing the exploit.

FC is nerfed further, it affects the entire playerbase that does FC, and those who glitch lvl'd get away, nice one GMs and Admin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

Um... there's still Assassins.

Not that I can see anyone doing the three bosses just for a 0.2% chance at the ring.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Some of the responses on this thread sound like people can't level without normal Dragoon exp...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Some of the responses on this thread sound like people can't level without normal Dragoon exp...

I do think that is a bit weird.

I got to 101 with a solid 3 activations per full run, with only 1 activation after heads.

With this, I can almost picture the heads selling market extending to 95+.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ^ I know right.

I dont see how this changes anything for people who want to FC. you still get the same amount of exp for the assasin pull and the big room pull, and in my experience people only do full run when they want to hand in siincerity/faithfulness boxes and to complete the holleen quest.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol well see how the plvl market goes ROFL. noone will plvl now b:thanks for coins that is...not worth it if the payment drops...
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ^ I know right.

I dont see how this changes anything for people who want to FC. you still get the same amount of exp for the assasin pull and the big room pull, and in my experience people only do full run when they want to hand in siincerity/faithfulness boxes and to complete the holleen quest.

maybe cause those dragoons in the back and the ladies all together give a **** load of exp? or did....... my sin got dinged on the heads the other night at 85, then got HALF A LVL b4 we even hit holeen.

Now what's the point of going that far...... the devs are too stupid to make the boss just not POP any dragoons, instead they screwed us, again.... get the lube out!b:angryb:shocked
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I know the change nerfs FCC exp significantly, I know some of you like to finish the run for the box at the end, but that's not the point. Some of you are claiming that you can't level in a reasonable amount of time period, and that's pretty pathetic. Blowing things out of proportion as usual.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • scarfaceclaw
    edited November 2011
    Options
    maybe cause those dragoons in the back and the ladies all together give a **** load of exp?

Not really, they give (gave) good exp, but I wouldnt go as far as to say a **** load. Thats just my experience anyway.

And as i pointed out people will still want to hand in boxes and complete the holleen quest, so yeah there is reasons to go that far.
  • scarfaceclaw
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i Know The Change Nerfs Fcc Exp Significantly, I Know Some Of You Like To Finish The Run For The Box At The End, But That's Not The Point. Some Of You Are Claiming That You Can't Level In A Reasonable Amount Of Time Period, And That's Pretty Pathetic. Blowing Things Out Of Proportion As Usual.

+1

• Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Did u even read what i said? 50 freaking percent is alot....... post on your main maybe we can tell if it would be for you..... but for people in the 80's or 90's....

And there's already alot of people in game and on here complaining about squads that wont' go all the way now cause the exp is ****.
  • scarfaceclaw
    edited November 2011
    Options
    8x do full runs?

I'm lvl 99 btw
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yes 85+ do full runs.... guess u didnt' read, since i said my sin was 85........... b:surrender

actually it's 86 now but w/e
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    For pwrlvling alts, the part after the nix boss and before Holeen gives a nice chunk of EXP. Personally, I would probably just stop after the Nix boss to avoid unnecessary work. I only run FC for alt lvling, not items.

Yea, yea, I'm a bad person.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Frankie, Geno, anyone care to comment, like why the devs couldnt' have just made the boss not POP any damn dragons? They're nothign more then a nuissance anyway...... not like one poking u gonna risk a squad wipe at the boss.
This discussion has been closed.