Glacix Dragoons

Options

Comments

• Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yea just on in FF anymore simply because it'll only be able 400-500k for the big room and thats not enough together to cover a charm and still make a profit. It's completely pointless now in there. People will have to go back to the old way of making money. I being one of them old people remember them days >.>

Actually all it means is that, if anything, the price for the big room will go up. The demand for the service exists, and with goons gone, the demand will go up. People who truly want to powerlevel will pay enough to make it worth someone's time/effort/charm ticks/repair cost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    One level per day with fc and hyper between level 90-100 is easily doable. Can be much more xp if you have helpers.
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • TehMage - Lost City
    TehMage - Lost City Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Actually all it means is that, if anything, the price for the big room will go up. The demand for the service exists, and with goons gone, the demand will go up. People who truly want to powerlevel will pay enough to make it worth someone's time/effort/charm ticks/repair cost.

Yep, now that the glitch is gone, i can make money on my sin again. b:pleased
  • Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm a little disappointed about the nerf, however I also thought back to when FF was a mat farming instance so I felt a little better. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yea just on in FF anymore simply because it'll only be able 400-500k for the big room and thats not enough together to cover a charm and still make a profit.

if your charm is ticking clearing to the big room you're doing something wrong, 500k for big room x5 = 2.5mil . hmmm about 2.3mil profit per run after repairs and pots . still not a bad way to make money
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Now what, PWI? Lolz

Where's my encouragement for not running out and exploiting the NEXT glitch we happen across, seeing as you basically let everyone who disobeyed you reap the rewards while all I've suffered from is never being able to reach 105 in a million years...
    I <3 AGOREY
  • BabyHanky - Harshlands
    BabyHanky - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    pfft yer too op for 105
  • BabyHanky - Harshlands
    BabyHanky - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    matter of fact im too op for lvl 2
  • Deteriorate - Harshlands
    Deteriorate - Harshlands Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    +1

/5
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Now what, PWI? Lolz

Where's my encouragement for not running out and exploiting the NEXT glitch we happen across, seeing as you basically let everyone who disobeyed you reap the rewards while all I've suffered from is never being able to reach 105 in a million years...

Y0u have been 101 f0r what um....F0rever l0l??? Y0u kn0w there was a time when I actually cared ab0ut y0ur p0stsb:angry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Now what, PWI? Lolz

Mhm, I refused people BEGGING me to help in the glitches, on a daily bases- now they all are 105, and hell I won't even get that extra chunk of .2% from the old dragoons on normal fc mode.
    re
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    pfft yer too op for 105

Thank you for the compliment, drunken sage of wiseness. b:cool

However, I'm not asking really asking because I want a giveaway from PWI or something (Here's your medal for being a moronic obedient nerd! Hang it on your wall to let everyone know how stupid you are!), but rather because I struggle to see how they possibly don't see the logical flaw of this.

Nerfing the EXP only rewards those who abused it and encourages glitch abuse. The next glitch that pops up, you can guarentee people will be hush-hush about it and exploit it while they can behind closed doors.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Stressedout - Dreamweaver
    Stressedout - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Thank you for the compliment, drunken sage of wiseness. b:cool

However, I'm not asking really asking because I want a giveaway from PWI or something (Here's your medal for being a moronic obedient nerd! Hang it on your wall to let everyone know how stupid you are!), but rather because I struggle to see how they possibly don't see the logical flaw of this.

Nerfing the EXP only rewards those who abused it and encourages glitch abuse. The next glitch that pops up, you can guarentee people will be hush-hush about it and exploit it while they can behind closed doors.

Well you'd like to think that people would have been smart enough to keep their mouths shut about this one if they were using it.

To the contrary we saw people spamming wc not only looking for groups, but sometimes even SELLING the FC glitch! Funny how absolutely nothing was done to even the people openly shouting about it. I'm sure the next glitch won't be any different.
    frankieraye

Oh the snowmen are coming, don't you worry..
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Well you'd like to think that people would have been smart enough to keep their mouths shut about this one if they were using it.

To the contrary we saw people spamming wc not only looking for groups, but sometimes even SELLING the FC glitch! Funny how absolutely nothing was done to even the people openly shouting about it. I'm sure the next glitch won't be any different.

Franky stated asking f0r g00ns in WC is n0t bannable. But getting caught d0ing it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    if your charm is ticking clearing to the big room you're doing something wrong, 500k for big room x5 = 2.5mil . hmmm about 2.3mil profit per run after repairs and pots . still not a bad way to make money

People been selling FC rooms for 150-200K on harshlands because the gooners were faster, and cheaper per level to get Plevel from.

Maybe now it will go back up, and you will see more normal FC again, but yes, the FC runs AFTER exp room just got completely demolished, and REALLY had no use anymore.

Devs please remove the rooms AFTER FC heads and make holeens spawn in the EXP room, otherwise it's just a big charade and shows you got INCOMPETENT devs that don't even know how to FIx ANYTHING.
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
  • CeaseBM - Dreamweaver
    CeaseBM - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dont worry they'll figure out how to Glitch FC Heads n spawn thousands of them next...lol
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wow that sucks, I really didn't think they were dumb enough to **** us over on full runs :/
  • Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Now what, PWI? Lolz

I still stand by what I've been saying for the past few months since this glitch has been a major problem, they should just open up the rankings list when they go to ban all the people that frost glitched and ban ALL the 105's and ALL 104's and majority of the 103's, I know some people have legitimately EARNED 103, but I don't know if anyone has done for 104, but I think we all know that no one has Legitimately earned 105, yes I know there are untold amounts of people who have gone from 0 to 100 or 101 or 102, but start with the head....and then destroy the rest of the body.

Also on a side note, when and IF they do start banning all those people I'm just going to LOL At all the QQing in WC of "I spent money to get R8/R9 and now you ban my account wtf PWE?" to which my response will be, Well Serves you ****ing Right! Now if you don't mind I'm going to Run Frost (Normally, I might add) with my mates and MQ my way to 102 :) kthxbai.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm not neccesarily asking for a punishment for the 105's either. PWI's call.

More of less, I'd just like to know what their call is, if any. I think I'm basically just asking for reassurance, asking "surely you're not stupid enough to not see how your manner of dealing with the situation won't have massive drawbacks the next time an exploit is discovered," and "surely your sense of 'justice' isn't THIS warped."

I mean tomorrow it could be a 10 million bank note cloning exploit, and the moment people find out about it, their reaction won't be to report it or call attention to it, but rather to exploit the **** out of it before they "miss the boat" and the exploit is fixed. Then the economy will be borked.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Gawd so like, my prophecy was not completely fulfilled. I predicted that a half-assed "fix" would be accompanied by the release of R10 and new packs to dazzle us. We did get the new packs, but got R9/R8 recast instead of R10 :<
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I still stand by what I've been saying for the past few months since this glitch has been a major problem, they should just open up the rankings list when they go to ban all the people that frost glitched and ban ALL the 105's and ALL 104's and majority of the 103's, I know some people have legitimately EARNED 103, but I don't know if anyone has done for 104, but I think we all know that no one has Legitimately earned 105,

There have been a handful of people to gain 105 legitimately.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    heres a cookie, gratz on not exploiting b:bye
  • Elstraya - Heavens Tear
    Elstraya - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I do feel the same...really would like them to do something about people who openly abused this glitch. And yes, they can identify who did it (I detailed that in a previous post some time ago).

Anyways maybe an alternative is to give everyone who did not glitch a pill or item to make them instant level 105 lol. b:chuckle
  • Rupture - Momaganon
    Rupture - Momaganon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    There have been a handful of people to gain 105 legitimately.

Kitamura on Lost City being one example b:avoid
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Or they could just do what Team Fortress 2 did and just give everyone who didn't cheat a unique hat.

http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Cheater%27s_lament

Where's my hat, PWI? Wait no, I look silly without hats, plus I already got that weird thingy on my head that nobody knows what it is (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/mr.people/sogangsta.png <----tf is that?), so I don't need a hat.

So give us a damn halo. Copy&paste TF2's idea.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    People been selling FC rooms for 150-200K on harshlands because the gooners were faster, and cheaper per level to get Plevel from.

Maybe now it will go back up, and you will see more normal FC again, but yes, the FC runs AFTER exp room just got completely demolished, and REALLY had no use anymore.

Devs please remove the rooms AFTER FC heads and make holeens spawn in the EXP room, otherwise it's just a big charade and shows you got INCOMPETENT devs that don't even know how to FIx ANYTHING.

We already knew THAT... but ya...
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    plus I already got that weird thingy on my head that nobody knows what it is (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/mr.people/sogangsta.png <----tf is that?), so I don't need a hat.

It is a crab's penor ---clicky---
    re
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    Aijou - Harshlands Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • populationcontrol
    populationcontrol Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    I presented this as an answer previously tonight... How many times do you see a farmer treat a pest problem by just killing the already grown weeds? Not very often. They go straight to the root of the problem and use weed killers which go to the root and kill it there. That is similar to nerfing the Dragoons experience. They have now killed the root which cause the problem of the 105s. Now they can move on to treating the remainder of the problem, because the problem won't grow larger.b:bye

I thought I should point this out: how many times do you see a farmer also putting the roots of his crops in jeopardy to get rid of the weeds? This poison doesn't only affect the bad roots.

Perhaps the implication is that PW's team lowered it to stop the glitching for now; take measures against glitchers, then actually fix the glitch so they can bring the xp back up to what it was?

You can hold your breath on that one, but I'm warning you: you'll suffocate.b:shutup
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ya well couple days ago those 15 or w/e goons in the back along with the ladies.... hypered em all it gave me half a lvl..... (i had JUST dinged on the heads, then i was at 51% when we hit Holeen lol) now with the goons giving 500 exp or so hypered..... ya thnx for nothing PW. Too stupid to fix a glitch so u fvck over everyone who doesn't cheat.
This discussion has been closed.