[Breaking News] Secret Passage Being Reverted

Options

Comments

• Ellisandro - Archosaur
    Ellisandro - Archosaur Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ugh.. they merged my thread into the one that makes people think the problem has been fixed.. ****ed up.. b:angry
  • Ellisandro - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    Options
    an average person spends 100-200 dollars on the game, while me and other rank9's spend 20k+, we deserve a say in this game, not u!

no one deserves the right to be a bully. regardless if they're wallet based, or skill based b:shutup
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ugh.. they merged my thread into the one that makes people think the problem has been fixed.. ****ed up.. b:angry

Yes they keep the poll asking if we prefer bullying in SP or Glee but close all other threads on the topic to keep the conversation here. Trust me... They are all hoping this gets fixed by Oct 13 when the time limit passes. They don't want to hear from me anymore.
  • Licancura - Archosaur
    Licancura - Archosaur Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I really want this pk thing fixed soon. My friend can't kill silverfrost because all of us keep getting killed. She's having a blast killing the morons but it's not my thing.

What is funny, is how a high level moron ran away from my low level bee!!! b:laugh Wait... i wasnt supposed to defend myself??? b:question OOOPS!!! b:chuckle

He probably thought the bee was his level, and since those cowards can only kill helpless low levels, he saw the bee and ran for his life!!! b:laugh I wish I'd recorded it.
  • Licancura - Archosaur
    Licancura - Archosaur Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    an average person spends 100-200 dollars on the game, while me and other rank9's spend 20k+, we deserve a say in this game, not u!

b:shocked

I don't find a way to trully express what I feel so...

ROFL!!! b:thanks
  • Courtneyabwy - Lost City
    Courtneyabwy - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The only problem i see with this is the fact that blue name's can now be pk'd. They should revert that back and allow pk for all others in secret passage.

So instead of QQ on here about boycotting zen charge, quitting the game, etc, Go level your character. you can still do quests you know (stay out of secret passage until its fixed). grab some friends and go out and kill mobs (the map is usually empty on pvp server), have fun, enjoy the game.
    Haterz Gunna Hate b:laugh
  • Kadran - Dreamweaver
    Kadran - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    no one deserves the right to be a bully. regardless if they're wallet based, or skill based b:shutup
    The problem is, there is NO story-based punishment system for criminals. There's JUST the karma/redname system... which sucks to regulate random killing.

There at least should be prisons in this game, rather than permanently-damaging "you drop items when you're killed" if you're a criminal.
  • eatingcheetos
    eatingcheetos Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I don't care what they say...there is no excuse for it to take this long to change SP back!! I had to stop leveling my cleric cuz she can't get her quests in there. So I got bored and made a psy who now can't get her weapon token because she can't run in w/o someone killing her, had to wait til level 21 to stone in for 5,000 coins only to get killed my a tombstone on the way in. I gave up after spending 15,000 coins trying to get in and dying every time. Now not only do I not have that quest done and no new weapon, I don't have money to buy skills. No skills means no leveling and no leveling means no way in hell will I spend any money on the game. See the connection PWI?? Or do those PKing idiots in SP really pay you that much? If so, why do you bother with PVE servers at all? Even my high level characters are stalled waiting on SP reversal. I've been dowloading and trying new MMO's. At the rate PWI responds I"ll definately have a new one before they fix this. Hope the PK fest was worth the lost players.
  • Fip - Dreamweaver
    Fip - Dreamweaver Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    holymoly they are taking forever to fix this.
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    holymoly they are taking forever to fix this.

You can say that again... 3 days left in Frankies time frame of this to be fixed. Will we see any changes this week or will this be yet another failed promise?
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Bet ya ten mil it's another fail. And THIS TIME i'l bet ALOT more people will just up and quit for good. >.<

These people are so pathetic..... if something needed to be changed IMMEDIATELY on any other game i've played to keep from losing a huge chunk of the PLAYERS...... they'd do this thing called emergency maintenence without even waiting. They'd just put a post on the (well in THIS game's terms the main forum) to let everyone know and shut the servers down and FIX THE ****.

And yes i know this game's a bit diff from the rest, as **** has to come from china.. be translated... blah blah blah. BUT.... if they weren't total IDIOTS, they'd have backups of all the coding (including the normal SP), and they KNOW how ticked off we are and peopel are quitting almost daily..... why the hell are the morons waiting so long..... the collective brainpower of our devs just never ceases to amaze me....................... and not in a good way. b:surrender
  • Crystyl - Dreamweaver
    Crystyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Can you say.....

PERFECT HORN?

Wasn't that a great idea too!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Actually the Mayans predicted the end of Twinkies!
  • Chibisuke - Dreamweaver
    Chibisuke - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    And yes i know this game's a bit diff from the rest, as **** has to come from china.. be translated... blah blah blah. BUT.... if they weren't total IDIOTS, they'd have backups of all the coding (including the normal SP)

A 12 year old could fix this..... this is deleting 2 lines from a config file.
  • Tallain_ - Heavens Tear
    Tallain_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So will my guildies be able to get their **** done in SP after tonight? some already said they're going to play something else if not.
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So will my guildies be able to get their **** done in SP after tonight? some already said they're going to play something else if not.

Tonight is Monday when they do the emergency patches... Tuesday is when we get the normal patch. I know what you mean... many in my faction plan on playing something else if it doesnt come in the next patch. I know I have plans of something constructive if its not here as promised.
  • XDracona - Heavens Tear
    XDracona - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    China has had more than enough time to implement it. Hope it's patched tomorrow...anyone know of any other mmos that I can play? Send em to me in pm.
  • Tallain_ - Heavens Tear
    Tallain_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    Tonight is Monday when they do the emergency patches... Tuesday is when we get the normal patch. I know what you mean... many in my faction plan on playing something else if it doesnt come in the next patch. I know I have plans of something constructive if its not here as promised.

b:surrender lol i know when the patches are.... got the days mixed up rofl

actualy think i meant to type tomorrow and typed tonight... heh
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    b:surrender lol i know when the patches are.... got the days mixed up rofl

actualy think i meant to type tomorrow and typed tonight... heh

It happens... :) It would be good info for the new people to PWI but I keep seeing them leave the game.
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Im not going anywhere till its fixed so you might as well plan on seeing me complain UNTIL SP is fixed.
    Oh, I'm well aware of how impervious to reason you are. If it makes you feel better, keep yelling at the wall, but it won't change anything.
    Its also amazing to have a representative of the company as yourself publicly calls one of their consumers names. Any attempt at professional conversation on your part is VOID!
    Pot, kettle, etc...
    Poor communication from someone working for the company IS NOT going to help the situation.
    I don't work for the company, nor am I a representative of the company. I just moderate the wiki in my spare time. My opinions are still my own. I made that clear to Frankie when I was asked to be the wiki mod.

If you were referring to Frankieray in that quote (you weren't particularly clear in your communication about who you were referring to there), then he's been quite clear about the situation once he had talked it over with China. So I don't know what you'd be referring to if you were talking about him.
    DO YOUR job... PUCKER up to Frankie and pass the word the players who are against this issue are NOT going to stop till its fixed and let Frankieraye start letting China know there is some urgency as we have seen with PACK sales.
    A) That's not my job. I'm a wiki moderator. What part of those two words don't you understand?

B) Things won't happen any faster no matter how fanatical you are about the change. I don't have to pass anything on to Frankie, as he's already well aware, and apparently China has decided that they handled it just fine for several months in China, so we can handle it for a month or two here while they work up the next bundle. (Just my guess though.)

C) Comparing game changes to pack sales is like comparing apples and oranges. PWE has no control over bug fixes, however they do have control over pack sales. What you're seeing isn't a matter of "urgency" it's a matter of contractual control. I'm sure if PWE was allowed in their contract to change it themselves, then they would. They can't, so they have to wait for China.

My point is, the fix is coming in a future patch, so daily rants are rather pointless since they won't change when that happens.

Have a nice day! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    [...]
    My point is, the fix is coming in a future patch, so daily rants are rather pointless since they won't change when that happens.

OMG I love you Sango lol That's like the smartest post I seen in this topic.
    +infinity

And as much as I know how much PK in there sucks for people who want to do quests... I'm kinda hoping China doesn't fix it this week. Just for the fact that I want to see what certain people who threaten PWI now, will do. I'm cruel, I admit I came here to see someone's daily nerd rage b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    OMG I love you Sango lol That's like the smartest post I seen in this topic.
    +infinity

And as much as I know how much PK in there sucks for people who want to do quests... I'm kinda hoping China doesn't fix it this week. Just for the fact that I want to see what certain people who threaten PWI now, will do. I'm cruel, I admit I came here to see someone's daily nerd rage b:surrender

Gotta have some entertainment dont ya. I enjoy coming here to rage... Each time I wanted to get on one of my alts to do quests in SP... I came here instead.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Those chinese devs sure are slow releasing that patch... Howel nothing we can do about it... Frankie said it'd happen so it should happen eventualy... Meanwhile... *hands out cookies to all the waiting ppl* These are the times when my PS2 and PSP are my best friends... They kill my time for me... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i went with alot of my friends to forsaken world jsut cuz they couldnt do anything here and so far forsaken world is alot more new/low lv player friendly and also no end-game gear (yet) in cash shop but lets see if pwi will be worth to return to after maint
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i went with alot of my friends to forsaken world jsut cuz they couldnt do anything here and so far forsaken world is alot more new/low lv player friendly and also no end-game gear (yet) in cash shop but lets see if pwi will be worth to return to after maint

I dissagree... I've bin playing for 3 weeks there, reached lvl 40+, and got some experience with factions using the random squad thingy while they are with 5 ppl already... Then they start being ***** against the player who doesn't belong in the faction and if the person doesn't do what they want they just kick you and you miss your daily instance... I went there with the thought it couldn't be worse then on this game but the ppl playing there even make Enrage folks look like a bunch of carebears... b:bye

Oh and btw... I think talking about other games isn't actualy allowed so... b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I dissagree... I've bin playing for 3 weeks there, reached lvl 40+, and got some experience with factions using the random squad thingy while they are with 5 ppl already... Then they start being ***** against the player who doesn't belong in the faction and if the person doesn't do what they want they just kick you and you miss your daily instance... I went there with the thought it couldn't be worse then on this game but the ppl playing there even make Enrage folks look like a bunch of carebears... b:bye

Oh and btw... I think talking about other games isn't actualy allowed so... b:quiet

b:quiet its a pwe game and not a competing company and true about the players thats why we went as a team there much easier
  • Ellisandro - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Oh, I'm well aware of how impervious to reason you are. If it makes you feel better, keep yelling at the wall, but it won't change anything.

Pot, kettle, etc...

I don't work for the company, nor am I a representative of the company. I just moderate the wiki in my spare time. My opinions are still my own. I made that clear to Frankie when I was asked to be the wiki mod.

If you were referring to Frankieray in that quote (you weren't particularly clear in your communication about who you were referring to there), then he's been quite clear about the situation once he had talked it over with China. So I don't know what you'd be referring to if you were talking about him.

A) That's not my job. I'm a wiki moderator. What part of those two words don't you understand?

B) Things won't happen any faster no matter how fanatical you are about the change. I don't have to pass anything on to Frankie, as he's already well aware, and apparently China has decided that they handled it just fine for several months in China, so we can handle it for a month or two here while they work up the next bundle. (Just my guess though.)

C) Comparing game changes to pack sales is like comparing apples and oranges. PWE has no control over bug fixes, however they do have control over pack sales. What you're seeing isn't a matter of "urgency" it's a matter of contractual control. I'm sure if PWE was allowed in their contract to change it themselves, then they would. They can't, so they have to wait for China.

wow.. you're pretty confrontive and unprofessional for a mod, ijs. b:laugh

you really think it's going to be fixed?? riiiight. just like jail fc?? b:shutup we have so many over levelleds now tiger quest is finished halfway through the directive. b:surrender and the only lowbies are alts paying others to cheat for them. (the true lowbies get stuck and quit. really)

i will be truly surprised if this is ever fixed. i just wish there was a way i could get back all the time and money i've already spent. it's too bad 'cause it really is (or rather *was*) a really awesome game :\
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

h0w did I kn0w y0u were a anime nerd just by l00king at y0ur name -_-.....?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    Options

IF its NOT your job... Stay the hell out of the forums with your MOD title around your pic. You do a nice job of telling us not to compare apples to oranges then telling us there is no fruit. As you can see by the many others complaining there are many people who are just as pissed over this topic. Maybe I am the only one being a daily pain but for someone representing the game... the company... and Frankie... you put a bigger black eye on everyone then if you just tend to Wiki and stop being combative. Try sticking to YOUR job!

Many of the people who have been around are saying the same thing... Stuff doesnt get done around here. Saying its coming is NOT done. The day the patch is active is when its DONE. We havent seen that yet.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    IF its NOT your job... Stay the hell out of the forums with your MOD title around your pic. You do a nice job of telling us not to compare apples to oranges then telling us there is no fruit. As you can see by the many others complaining there are many people who are just as pissed over this topic. Maybe I am the only one being a daily pain but for someone representing the game... the company... and Frankie... you put a bigger black eye on everyone then if you just tend to Wiki and stop being combative. Try sticking to YOUR job!

Many of the people who have been around are saying the same thing... Stuff doesnt get done around here. Saying its coming is NOT done. The day the patch is active is when its DONE. We havent seen that yet.

Y0u sh0uld have left that part 0ut since it s0unded like a c00ler debate cl0ser at the "Stick t0 y0ur J0b part". Then I scr0lled d0wnb:surrender.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    h0w did I kn0w y0u were a anime nerd just by l00king at y0ur name -_-.....?

And proud... 8D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]