[Breaking News] Secret Passage Being Reverted

Comments

• Nahleanna - Sanctuary
    Nahleanna - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    "So yeah, I'm sorry it has to take this long, but just know that it's on its way, and will be here within the above time-frame." FrankieRaye

12 days left till the deadline. Will we see new content? Will it just be different packs? Will SP get reverted? Will the developer who thought SP be the easy fix for players wanting a free for all PVP zone get fired? What story will Frankie give us for things NOT happening when this time limit set by Frankie passes?

What story will the MODs give to try to support Frankie when this time frame passes and they start puckering up to Frankie?

How many new players will PWI lose cause of this blunder?
    and how much more money will they loose as well i will not put another cent in to this game untill thety get SP fixed no matter if they offer tripple zen as well as gharger rewards the PK overkill is killing this game for a lot of people so FIX IT ALREADY and make and stop pushing PVP onto those of us that just want to have fun
  • Crystyl - Dreamweaver
    Crystyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I still don't understand why this is even an issue. There are PvP servers and PvE servers. If you want PvP you log on to a PvP server. If you don't want PvP you play on a PvE server. Why is there even an area where you HAVE to deal with PvP griefing? It is griefing if you have no choice and no chance to survive. Since it is in an area where lower level quests need to be done. You shouldn't have to report griefing there it shouldn't exist in the first place. If they are afraid to go to a PVP server they can just turn on PVP and kill each other whenever they want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Actually the Mayans predicted the end of Twinkies!
  • QueenNique - Dreamweaver
    QueenNique - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I still don't understand why this is even an issue. There are PvP servers and PvE servers. If you want PvP you log on to a PvP server. If you don't want PvP you play on a PvE server. Why is there even an area where you HAVE to deal with PvP griefing? It is griefing if you have no choice and no chance to survive. Since it is in an area where lower level quests need to be done. You shouldn't have to report griefing there it shouldn't exist in the first place. If they are afraid to go to a PVP server they can just turn on PVP and kill each other whenever they want.

Agrees^^ b:victory
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Yep, this Debacle looks more and more like a Crappily written "little Soap Opera" Every DaY...

More and more Peaple Staying off their accounts in protest.

More and more (Newer Player's) Just up and leaving..

And Many Many More! Peaple Putting their Wallets under Lockdown Every other Day, from what it sounds like, on the Post's...

b:chuckle "Not to mention those
    FuGlY Lo_OkInG!!
    New fashions, PWe brought
    out in a Sad Attempt along with the (Pack & Battlepet
    Pack)
    sales, in an attempted Alayment
    of peaples annoyances here.
    "I guess the DEVs
    still don't understand how bad of a (Nerf Job)
    this really was..."b:surrender

We can only hope that they've removed the (Event/Program staffers) that made this blunder, from their positions, where they can mess it up again... And that they also remove the Offending Players under the violations sections of the (UA & TAS) Agreements, aswell as (Ban and Disband) the Most Majorly Offending Factions, aswell as put penalties on the "Mid Level Abusers", by Banning them for "Varying Lengths of Time" from TW! FC!! Nirvana!!! etc.

For even if the (New Law) For SP, made them almost untouchable for their (Rabidly/Uncontrolled) amounts of (PK/SNIPING!) "I highly doubt it meant, that they could Flagrently Harass! and Deny Usage of the (In-Game Areas) to the Masses of Other Users..."b:pleased

At this rate of "player Discord/Malcontent" PWi, should just leave "x2 XP/Drops & Etc." on, till the beginning of next year.....

This SIT. SUXXxxxxxx!!!!b:surrender
  • Putchert - Lost City
    Putchert - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Ty so much pwi
    Now the people which need ther fb/bh can do it instead of getting pked
  • XDracona - Heavens Tear
    XDracona - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Ty so much pwi
    Now the people which need ther fb/bh can do it instead of getting pked

Don't thank them just yet. They still haven't implemented the change.
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Don't thank them just yet. They still haven't implemented the change.

Dont worry Drac... 11 days remaining till the deadline.
  • escarte
    escarte Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Um lets see do u want to spend 3 years all over again to get to the same place u r on a pve on a pvp server if ur only wanting to pvp some of the time thats y its an issue. Im not a cash shopper so much that i have the luxury of getting to same spot in short amount of time. If ur so concerned about dying port in its only 5k i think u can spare it. If u cant port use holy path most of them arent hiding in the back so generally safe if u can make it past the front room. So yes its an issue idc if they take away pk in sp but give me somewhere else to have some occasional safe(not a fan of pk dropping and the annoyance of safety lock and binding charms so dont even go there. I dont want to have to wait to switch pk mode on and off) group pvp fun outside of tw.
    Also dont blame faction leaders we aren't on all the time and its not like we are with all of our members hell i want to see u keep track of 30 ppl online at the same time. So unless someone tells us its not unlikely that we wont ever find out

So stop complaining and asking ppl to solve the problem for u i found ways around it without crying to the gms u can to. Yes its annoying be pk over and over again it happens or being killed when ur just on ur way to bh and so close to getting in. I have been there i didnt come cry to the gms about it i found way past it if u spent less time qqing and more time thinking u might actually get into bh29. If ur gonna complain, complain that we have no where else to do it and that lower lvls get caught in crossfire i liked the idea of a there being a person to talk to as was mentioned earlier in this forum maybe make it so the person gives u an item like nirvana rally stone thing and whoever has one is killabe see thats a so much more productive solution that to qq about it and say just take it away ur just thinking with ur own self rightiousness if u do that and not thinking about ppl who actually like it. Seriouly think of a common ground instead of just having it one way

Ps sry about last post im writing on my ipod >.> so all thats a real pain
  • Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide
    Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    escarte wrote: »
    Um lets see do u want to spend 3 years all over again to get to the same place u r on a pve on a pvp server if ur only wanting to pvp some of the time thats y its an issue. Im not a cash shopper so much that i have the luxury of getting to same spot in short amount of time. If ur so concerned about dying port in its only 5k i think u can spare it. If u cant port use holy path most of them arent hiding in the back so generally safe if u can make it past the front room. So yes its an issue idc if they take away pk in sp but give me somewhere else to have some occasional safe(not a fan of pk dropping and the annoyance of safety lock and binding charms so dont even go there. I dont want to have to wait to switch pk mode on and off) group pvp fun outside of tw.
    Also dont blame faction leaders we aren't on all the time and its not like we are with all of our members hell i want to see u keep track of 30 ppl online at the same time. So unless someone tells us its not unlikely that we wont ever find out

So stop complaining and asking ppl to solve the problem for u i found ways around it without crying to the gms u can to. Yes its annoying be pk over and over again it happens or being killed when ur just on ur way to bh and so close to getting in. I have been there i didnt come cry to the gms about it i found way past it if u spent less time qqing and more time thinking u might actually get into bh29. If ur gonna complain, complain that we have no where else to do it and that lower lvls get caught in crossfire i liked the idea of a there being a person to talk to as was mentioned earlier in this forum maybe make it so the person gives u an item like nirvana rally stone thing and whoever has one is killabe see thats a so much more productive solution that to qq about it and say just take it away ur just thinking with ur own self rightiousness if u do that and not thinking about ppl who actually like it. Seriouly think of a common ground instead of just having it one way

Dear Hyper-Selfesteamed PKer,

I'm sorry you only have 30 members in your faction. Possibly, if you knew how to do quests and help your faction members do theirs, you could get more members. That said, let me advise you that the world does not rise or set to make you happy. If you play on a PvE server, you should PvE. If you want a new place to PK sometimes, try West Arch gate on a PvE server. I have as much right to play my game and have fun as you do. Your rights should stop when they interfere with another player's rights to play the game unharrassed. PWI even once wrote some TOS and agreements to cover that. If they ever enforced them, you'd probably be banned from the game and back at Maple Steet hiding from Big Burd. Another note, since you don't spend much money in the game, PWI probably doesn't listen to what you have to say as they have you listed as a nonfactor.

There is no common ground about SP and PKing on PvE servers. I know 2 higher levels that got killed tonight while going into SP to help their friends do Silverfrost on 2 different runs. May I suggest that at the lowest deepest part of the ocean you will find muddy ooze. Going down about 6 feet, you will find a layer of whale s**t. About 10 feet further down is about where you will find the level that the majority of PvE server members place you SP PKers. I suspect since your a F2P leach in this game, PWI puts you there as well. Possiblly, you should start pouring in the real life coins about now cause there's a bunch of PvE players who have stopped buying zin until SP is PK free. Might concider hocking that apple product to buy zin if you want to be a factor with PWI.

If you want to PK, go to a PvP server. If not, look up PvE and see what that means. *Yawn* you bore me now troll.
  • escarte
    escarte Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Dear Hyper-Selfesteamed PKer,

I'm sorry you only have 30 members in your faction. Possibly, if you knew how to do quests and help your faction members do theirs, you could get more members. That said, let me advise you that the world does not rise or set to make you happy. If you play on a PvE server, you should PvE. If you want a new place to PK sometimes, try West Arch gate on a PvE server. I have as much right to play my game and have fun as you do. Your rights should stop when they interfere with another player's rights to play the game unharrassed. PWI even once wrote some TOS and agreements to cover that. If they ever enforced them, you'd probably be banned from the game and back at Maple Steet hiding from Big Burd. Another note, since you don't spend much money in the game, PWI probably doesn't listen to what you have to say as they have you listed as a nonfactor.

There is no common ground about SP and PKing on PvE servers. I know 2 higher levels that got killed tonight while going into SP to help their friends do Silverfrost on 2 different runs. May I suggest that at the lowest deepest part of the ocean you will find muddy ooze. Going down about 6 feet, you will find a layer of whale s**t. About 10 feet further down is about where you will find the level that the majority of PvE server members place you SP PKers. I suspect since your a F2P leach in this game, PWI puts you there as well. Possiblly, you should start pouring in the real life coins about now cause there's a bunch of PvE players who have stopped buying zin until SP is PK free. Might concider hocking
    that apple product to buy zin if you want to be a factor with PWI.

If you want to PK, go to a PvP server. If not, look up PvE and see what that means. *Yawn* you bore me now troll.

I said members online not members total learn to read cause u apparently didn't read it very well. y the hell am i just gonna start over for some pk fun and hey i can hang in sp and not get killed that often i dont need cash shop to have skills i make enough off nirvy anyway point is im not starting over just to have some pk fun and there so many different ways sp could be used in good way But ur all to busy complaining about getting killed >.> little narrow minded as I said it happens but theyre ways around It. And yes there is middle ground wth do u think tw is thats a part of middle ground on pvp in pve server i just want a place like that that i can go to any time i want

And i dont count constant killing in sp as major harrasment u can simply go around it meaning u have options sure if u walk in slow and in middle of a fight ofc ur gonna die y u Stone in or skirt the edges
    Honestly its not an infringement of ur rigts in my opinion seriously y cant we just get along find a btr solution then bann sp again because ppl to lazy to around it. I mean rly how hard is it to stone in its a minor inconviemce at best that u all are blowing out of proportion cause u cant seem to handle it.

Oh and i do help my members with bh29 and their fb29 i get it done with minor problems idk maybe its cause theyre all scared of me roflmho i seriously doubt that if i can do it so can u or r u saying ur worse than me at the game

Sp doesnt make me happy honestly i think they did a shoddy job with it. Im just tired of hearing woe is me and all about urselves
    And i like pve but every pve has pvp elements simply cause ppl get bored with it occasionally pvp servers r for those who constantly want pvp if ur so against pvp on pve servers protest tw next love to see how well u do there
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    I said members online not members total learn to read cause u apparently didn't read it very well. y the hell am i just gonna start over for some pk fun and hey i can hang in sp and not get killed that often i dont need cash shop to have skills i make enough off nirvy any point is im not starting over just to have some pk fun and there so many different ways sp could be used in good way But ur all to busy complaining about getting killed >.> little narrow minded as I said it happens but theyre ways around It. And yes there is middle ground wth do u think tw is thats a part of middle ground on pvp in pve server i just want a place like that that i can go to any time i want

And i dont count cosntant killing in sp as major harrasment u can simply go around it meaning u have options sure if u walk in slow and in middle of a fight ofc ur gonna die y u Stone in or skirt the edges
    Honestly its not an infringement of ur rigts in my opinion seriously y cant we just get along find a btr solution then bann sp again because ppl to lazy to around it. I mean rly how hard is it to stone in its a minor inconviemce at best that u all are blowing out of proportion cause u cant seem to handle it.

Oh and i do help my members with bh29 and their fb29 i get it done with minor problems idk maybe its cause theyre all scared of me roflmho i seriously doubt that if i can do it so can u or r u saying ur worse than me at the game

And i like pve but every pve has pvp elements simply cause ppl get bored with it occasionally pvp servers r for those who constantly want pvp if ur so against pvp on pve servers protest tw next love to see how well u do there

I would have to say first... A pvp server is not totally PVP. Same content is there as on a PVE server so the part you are missing is those who do wish to participate SHOULD consider rolling on PVP servers. Another thing you are missing is those who are complaining against PVP in SP are more against those who are just harassing other players. You seem to be more against those complaining about being harassed and dont feel on YOUR server its that big of a problem. However, on other servers and at other times of the day when you may not be inside SP... there are problems. There is NO PVE player who is forcing another player into NOT playing PVP.... BUT... There are several Players who are preventing players who do not wish to PVP and want to complete their quests (the part of being PVE) in SP. This IS harassment and is against PWI's TOS even if the GMs and China want to admit it.

So feel free to join the few who want to cry cause they are losing a place to PVP but a large number of PVE players just see it as a place of HARASSMENT because of the Abuse. You should be talking to your buddies who are abusing the freedom in SP instead of complaining about those people who are being HARASSED each and every time they go into SP.

Once again those who support harassing others are not giving any valid logical ideas for solutions only crying they are losing something they can enjoy on a PVP server anytime AND still have their PVE content to enjoy.
  • XDracona - Heavens Tear
    XDracona - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Dont worry Drac... 11 days remaining till the deadline.

They have a chance to put out one patch with the fix during this time. Then come the crappy excuses from them. It's been almost a month. They need to get off their ***** and fix this before they lose more potential customers. Only money seems to speak to them.b:surrender
  • Denna_Roses - Dreamweaver
    Denna_Roses - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Due to Sp being Pvp, I couldn't make any new characters cause I know I run in and get killed, even my high lvl helping someone in my faction would get killed cause a 105 Sin wanted to take me out. So they better fix this and have this on a PVP sever and not a PVE that don't want to Pvp
  • seitori
    edited October 2011

b:bye I maintained watch on the hundred members of my old faction, that I used too run quite easily (B4 I got bored with it and handed it down to my director, So I could go solo, and focus on all my own characters leveling,"its hard too be on 2 servers and still be an effective Guild Leader on only 1, it tends to drive ya nutz..... Not Too Mention I was also playing "JD" Fervently aswell back then"..)

((((And BTW: my faction had over 11(+) Counted Nationalities, back then in year (1-1.5) and had atleast 5 plus languages being spoken; and since it was the basic server locales back then (No European Servers, etc.) there was always peaple on! Whether they be in "Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Australia; Brazil, Columbia, Chile; America, Canada, Mexico; France, Germany, England, the Netherlands, Norway, Russia; Greece, Italy, Israel & even some Countries in Africa.." GODZz!! Now that Can Drive a Person to Drink, even Trying to Run all That in Faction! !! ROFL! ^o^' '' '''!!!

O,OPs! Sorry!! Seems to have been over 20 Nationalities in there for awhile, who hopped in and out of faction, back then LoLZzz!!! "Hurls HUGE Chunks! When he thinks about what he just said.." ~o~_?! Needless to say it was chaotic back then in the Guilds, Thank Gd everyone started making (Language & Time-Centric specific) Guilds, soon afterwards "Cause it was a Major headache!!
    Sometimes?!!"
    atleast most spoke basic English.... ~_~' or it really woulda sucked! But I made officers from all the (Time Zones) while everyone was still in my old faction while I still ran it, so some would be on throughout the 24 hour cycle..))))

But even so, It was still not that hard once I made "Guild listing sheets" that monitored all their level progressions, and any incident reports ya end up getting on them about (KS'ing, Mold/Drop thefts & etc.) and it becomes even easier to monitor, once ya get "Officers" under ya, who actually want to do their jobs properly "And make guild sheet sets for themselves that do the same monitoring (Note: that I said, 1s that want to do their jobs as officers, I never tollerated the lazy 1s who just wanted, Titles and gave no Responsability nor Actions.)"

Point is, I never tolerated "Mold theft or even habitual Ks'ing harrasment of other players."
    I dropped their Azzes, from the faction, plain and simple.. And even warned other guilds leaders who recruited them afterwards, about their Sorted histories, and their penchants for the sorta **** they pulled..

Many of them went to start their own type of (Cutthroat Guilds) Because they were booted from the other factions aswell, "For pulling the same **** they did, when they were in mine.." So no one wanted them in their guilds anymore Either, so they made their Little (Rabid fac's) for those like them themselves, who just don't give a sh*,*t! about anyone or anything else but themselves...

And I'm willing to bet that All or many of The "OFFENDING FACTIONS" that have been pulling this **** in SP, On All The PvE Servers, Have either been Started By and/or have been Mainly Membered By, Peaple who are the same sorta type of peaple That I just Mentioned here...b:angry

So either their Leaders are "Grossly Negligent and Laxx on their Punishments." Of their guildies, "Which makes no sense since the Factions that're mainly pulling this Massacre bit, are (third stage-Mass Territory Holding Guilds) Like Enrage is on HT "Which shows quite a Intelligent and well thought out Leader, aswell as Upper & Mid-Range Officers."... Or "That they're either in on it, or don't care, or even find it funny that their members are pulling this sh*,*t!! in the first place!?"

So stop with the QQ'ing?! About that all faction heads are totally Innocent.. It doesn't work that way.. as Many of us that are or have been larger Guild Leaders will Attest.. "For even if they were all innocent, as you try to imply, All Guilds with Their Own GUILD WEBPAGEs ~ and Chat Room & Forum capacity" woulda already recieved MASSIVE Amounts of complaints on it, and Nixed their Errent Guildies A**es in their Butts, and BOOTED them from Guilds, Once they heard about this ****.." That is even if they even cared about it in the first place, Since no Serious/Good Guild Leader likes hearing about their Factions Name & Reputation Being dragged through the mudd, by scumbags that're appearing in their own factions...

Most of us don't make factions whose only intent is too harrass peaple (But Some Do..)

And those are the 1's who are mainly causing this **** on the PvEs..."Theres a Vast Difference, in the Guild types that (Radiance and Enrage) show as polar opposites, in the spectrum of guilds out there. "And where most play it on the level, some are not feeling the needs, too be anything butt the opposite of that..."b:scorn

And B4 anyone says I'm bashing (Enrage) Let me say that I've noticed a HELLUVa Lot!! of other (Enrage members) going out and about helping (lows) with their Culti Bosses and Mini boss quests "Like Kong & Krimson" during this debacle, "Since they don't like what the other members of their guild are doing either." So even Many (Enrage) Members, aren't liking this SIT. Either, even in the slightest way... What a (Minority amount or Percent) of their Guild members, are doing.. By messing it up for the rest of them.."

So it goes to show you what level of ScumBags That it is that We're Talking about Here, and why the leaders should Boot them, from their factions, too save Their Own Guilds Reputations, if They Truely are Innocent, as your trying to say...

And Why So Many Believe that They're in on It.. "Since They Don't EXPEL Them from Their Factions, after so much Time and **** has Elapsed on this Situation..."

"But this seriously makes me wonder though, if this was the sorta SH*,*T!! That may have caused HONG Too have booted everyone from his faction "Without even batting an eye over it, and thus Causing Enrage to come into creation, as a Result of it?" Was he starting too notice this sorta **** & Scumbag Players that may have been cropping up from within his own guild, aswell??..." If so, it would have been no wonder why he would (DEEP SIX it) like he did, right when it was entering its prime... b:bye
  • seitori
    edited October 2011
    They have a chance to put out one patch with the fix during this time. Then come the crappy excuses from them. It's been almost a month. They need to get off their ***** and fix this before they lose more potential customers. Only money seems to speak to them.b:surrender

b:chuckle Or LACK OF MoNeY!! Apparently!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!b:laughb:laugh
  • whitesynn
    whitesynn Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Hmm Octoer 2nd and still not fixed yet why am i NOT shocked another empty empty promise once more I see
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited October 2011

I'm just going to say this for the mentaly ret@rded that still dont' get it.... there's OTHER things in SP besides BH 29, and YES people are hiding in the back just to one shot your *** JUST when you're about to get Frost dead or something else. And NO holy pathing past them or flying over them doesn't work, when they stand right in the middle and hit tab and one shot your ***.......

U all want a place to PvP? fine, just stay the hell away from the majority of the players that don't CARE FOR PVP.
  • Tallain_ - Heavens Tear
    Tallain_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    llol ... i'm so glad i'm past SP dont' have to deal with these pricks..... :/
  • Kadran - Dreamweaver
    Kadran - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    llol ... i'm so glad i'm past SP dont' have to deal with these pricks..... :/
    You still need Silver Frost. b:surrender
    whitesynn wrote: »
    Hmm Octoer 2nd and still not fixed yet why am i NOT shocked another empty empty promise once more I see
    Read the first post again.

Here, let me help.
    Update: Just wanted to be up front with you all and set a realistic expectation-

The way that we get content from China is that, instead of giving us one new thing every week or two, they wait a few weeks and then give us a bigger patch with multiple things. Doing it this way makes it easier to test and ensures a more stable client for us.

For this reason, the reversion to Secret Passage will come to us as part of one of these "content-bundles". What this means is that we will not be receiving it next week, and probably not the following week either. The patch with the reversion should be in our version in 3-4 weeks, along with some other cool new content.

So yeah, I'm sorry it has to take this long, but just know that it's on its way, and will be here within the above time-frame.
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011

Here, let me help.

Yeah shouldnt everyone know there are just 10 days left as Frankie promised. Big question is will we get this new big patch tonight with the fix and some great new content or have we been lied to once again as we watch the titanic sink?
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Yeah shouldnt everyone know there are just 10 days left as Frankie promised. Big question is will we get this new big patch tonight with the fix and some great new content or have we been lied to once again as we watch the titanic sink?

I think the "Titanic" has sunk one too many times, and they need to stop trying to pull it back out of the water and repair the gaping hole with only a few patches.
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    I think the "Titanic" has sunk one too many times, and they need to stop trying to pull it back out of the water and repair the gaping hole with only a few patches.

Amen... But again we will see faulty new content and zero fixes to the list of issues players continue to bring forward. I was amazed they finally got the Jones blessing fixed or at least it was fixed for me. I will be shocked if SP is fixed in the next 10 days as Frankie tried to assure us. I think it will take a few hundred more letters and email to investor relations and many more poor ratings on gaming sites before the developers get the message.
  • Tallain_ - Heavens Tear
    Tallain_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You still need Silver Frost. b:surrender

ugh forgot about that.... wait no i don't... i'm only taking this to 70 lmao XD
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    Will the 9th day be THE day? Will we have a patch tonight to correct SP and give us the promised 'New content'?
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Will the 9th day be THE day? Will we have a patch tonight to correct SP and give us the promised 'New content'?

One can only hope they will keep their word. They can't actually be relied on to do so anymore.

But one of my chars needs quests in there now and I'm getting impatient lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Schznider - Dreamweaver
    Schznider - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    It has been MORE THAN A MONTHsince this was published.. WHEN is it happening!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself."
    "Always forgive your enemies; Nothing annoys them so much."
    -Oscar Wilde.
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited October 2011

never they let the pve ppl have some pvp experience if you dont like dont go there is there verdict
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    never they let the pve ppl have some pvp experience if you dont like dont go there is there verdict

You really dont understand do you, so i will make it plain once again.

I PICKED a PvE server not PvP.

I have played tons of real PvP games since first touching a PC in the early 80s.

I find that killing people has become very repetative, and when the only thing left for me is TW and PvP, I roll a new class and learn thier skills rather than moan about lack of end game content.

When I play PvP i play FPS online where cash dont count only real skill.

Please stop assuming because you find something fun eveyone does.
    Also even though I chose a PvE server i am not asking you to suddenly find questing fun or else give it up and leave.

I am happy to coexist with PvPers who have the OPTION to play the way they like when they could play a real PvP server.

Once this game reachs the point where PvP is the only thing left it will be time to move on again.
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    You really dont understand do you, so i will make it plain once again.

I PICKED a PvE server not PvP.

I have played tons of real PvP games since first touching a PC in the early 80s.

I find that killing people has become very repetative, and when the only thing left for me is TW and PvP, I roll a new class and learn thier skills rather than moan about lack of end game content.

When I play PvP i play FPS online where cash dont count only real skill.

Please stop assuming because you find something fun eveyone does.
    Also even though I chose a PvE server i am not asking you to suddenly find questing fun or else give it up and leave.

I am happy to coexist with PvPers who have the OPTION to play the way they like when they could play a real PvP server.

Once this game reachs the point where PvP is the only thing left it will be time to move on again.

Its sad we can see their point of view and dont ask for them to be FORCED into PVE only and yet they applaud at everyone who wants to complete their quests in SP be FORCED into PVP. The company can claim this was intentional all they want but either way it was a HUGE blunder. The big question is will they fix it tonight or will they wait another week OR will they continue the lies?
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited October 2011

when the chinese decide to quit being lazy and actually do something (like that will EVER happen...).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""