[Breaking News] Secret Passage Being Reverted

Options

Comments

• WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If people needed a PVP instance, make one like SP without mobs/bosses that non-pvpers need for quests.
    Or... relocate all the mobs/bosses somewhere else b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    Maybe it's just me, but I don't see how harassing anyone here will change that. It just annoys people who can't do anything to change that.

It seems to me that the only thing to do is be patient. The change is in the works. It will come. It's just up to China when that will be. Unless you're going to pester China directly, there isn't anything else to do but wait.

It's also a little amusing; harassing people to stop harassment, that is. b:chuckle

Let me guess ... It is also China that tells you not to have any GM's in the game.

The harassment in SP, selling of gold on external sites through world chat (spamming), and the raunchy conversations on world chat that would make Howard Stern blush are all wanted by PW in China and they will not allow you to have ANY GM's in the game to control it.

It is just tough luck for any of us who have quests in SP. b:angryb:angryb:angry
    It is just tough luck for those of us who wanted to play a game with a public chat that was not excessively raunchy.
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    At the end of the day this is still just a game but its one I have invested money into and I would like to enjoy the game. In a PVE server the only thing I should be worried about killing me are the mobs... NOT ANOTHER immature snot nose kid who needs his diaper changed.b:angry

Let us not forget the immature snot nose MODs who come here calling angry players names trying to undermine our desire for SWIFT change as we have seen happen to correct blunders to their marketing but takes more then a month to think about getting one of their programming blunders fixed.
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Don't revert D: just makes so that if u pk, u can drop stuff b:pleased
  • Nahleanna - Sanctuary
    Nahleanna - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    don't Revert D: Just Makes So That If U Pk, U Can Drop Stuff B:pleased
    Verry Verry Bad Idea Just Revert It And Be Done With It Already Pvp Is For Idoits
  • jessabomb11
    jessabomb11 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I honestly dont care about the PK. I dont do it but I can see how others might like a change from killing mobs to killing each other. If they are going to do it in SP they at least need to make guidelines for it. Like no AOEs. thats what pisses me off the most. Everyone is AOEing the **** out of each other and its getting the lower levels who are questing
  • Ellisandro - Archosaur
    Ellisandro - Archosaur Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Me, my entire household, and many of my mates have not bought any new zen since the pk fiasco in secret passage started. And the 'promise' to revert it just doesn't cut it (like the promise to fix jail FC??) I have also seen lots of posts on these forums where members mentioned they were waiting to spend more too..

We don't (didn't) spend a huge lot but we spent regularly.. And with the sales they've been having, all I can say is: *SOB b:cry Yehy, they've (PWE) have made it really hard.. If not for this situation, there would have been some record-breaking sales (from here anyway).

But with new players giving up and quitting before they can ever make it to the really 'good stuff', the bad press preventing a lot from even trying it in the first place, and the leveled's too irritated with constant griefing by bullies to help our mates and guildies in there.. Plus our own alts being stalled until it's fixed. Well, not spending more until it is fixed is a good stand to take. And, for now anyway, it's better than just leaving (which is already happening as well).

**Please post here if you are also waiting to spend more on this game until their promise to revert it (back to normal) is actually fulfilled.

Thank you.
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    Options

**Please post here if you are also waiting to spend more on this game until their promise to revert it (back to normal) is actually fulfilled.

Thank you.

I think most people who have read the main thread already know I am not spending one cent till this blunder is fixed 100%.
  • iaintyourmomma
    iaintyourmomma Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    b:scorn My family and I have not spent a dime in gold (Zen) since this **** started and will not until it is fixed. A ton of ppl just quit because of this. I took a lv 30 alter, announced that I was a lv 30 & there for a quest and one (girl) GoldDigerz said I could pass, but blocked the door way killing every one over and over. I announced that I was only a lv 30 and she kept killing ne way spewing her vulgarities along the way. And She kept Killing every one in site. Now the illusionstone takes a quick stop where the tomestone kills u if u're not you're not a high enough LV so no matter what u die. Friends that try to help still end up killing u with their aoe, it's a loose losse situation. We will not spend another cent here PERIOD. Until they r out.
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I hate to break it to u kids but for every one of you who wont charge anymore another 5+ players step up to the plate so honestly PWI just laughing in you face.
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Boycotting is pointless; Wanmei does not care about your personal opinions nor do they worry over such trivial acts such as few people not wanting to spend zen.
    You should be lucky the chinese community complained about it, otherwise the change would've been permanent.

So much whining over an instance that's only relevant for a few quests; imo it's better if sp is kept that way since people pk in there anyways...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    me and my entire company have vowed to stop charging zen if we cant pk in SP, so PWI better not fix it.

my company is 200~+

@OP: u are level 88, u can kill lvl 20's easy, why u so mad!
  • Ellisandro - Archosaur
    Ellisandro - Archosaur Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    me and my entire company have vowed to stop charging zen if we cant pk in SP, so PWI better not fix it.

my company is 200~+

this is my main. my cleric and veno (high 70's) are the ones i *was* helping levels 20-70+ with. my level 32 seeker is the one who's stalled. the players griefing them are level 100+

this thread isn't really FOR the bullies who are causing the issues. that being said. please go away now. b:bye
  • LadyDagger - Momaganon
    LadyDagger - Momaganon Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    PWE is releasing a new game end of october (closed beta of War of the Immortals).
    They dont wanna spend anymore money on PWI, they only wanna squeeze as much money as possible out of the existing players until PWI is totally dead.
    They are not gonna repair anything anymore. They only want you to go play War of the Immortals (and spend your money there).
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    Options

my company is 200~+

You and your entire company lost as this WILL be fixed.
  • Coral_blades - Dreamweaver
    Coral_blades - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

my company is 200~+

because its very unfair to lower lvls who want to lvl without spending a fortune on fcs and some people accually care about low lvls cuz we were all low lvls once..... if u want a pk area go to a pk server and leave the pve servers alone -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    signature picture thanks to Schznider<33 ty hun<333 b:cute
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    because its very unfair to lower lvls who want to lvl without spending a fortune on fcs and some people accually care about low lvls cuz we were all low lvls once..... if u want a pk area go to a pk server and leave the pve servers alone -.-

Bearish is just a troll, don`t take him seriously b:chuckle
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    A handful of casual spenders don't make so much as a dent in PWE's money intake. We have people that cash shop full R9 and multiple +12 refines, losing such a small source of income won't phase them. They don't care how you feel or about game balance, they don't care what they break or about fixing it, their main concern is money. As long as they're getting money then it doesn't matter what the player base is feeling, because they're doing exactly what they set out to do. Make, and say it with me now class.... money.

If everyone stopped cash shopping for a month or two, and I mean EVERYONE, then this would have a chance at working. However, as with anything else of this nature, if only a small group attempts it... it fails. Simple as that, it's a useless endeavor that will get you nowhere. By all means, don't cash shop, just know that it'll get you nowhere closer to the results you desire.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    No aoe is your suggestion really, Why don't they just fix what they broke. Who cares if SP is pk zone or not just make it so that those not in PK mode (for those on PvE servers) or under lvl 30 can't be PKed just like game is meant to be. When they made SP the way it is they broke something that allowed everyone to be PKed and that's what the real problem is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • SoulPlay - Heavens Tear
    SoulPlay - Heavens Tear Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    No aoe is your suggestion really, Why don't they just fix what they broke. Who cares if SP is pk zone or not just make it so that those not in PK mode (for those on PvE servers) or under lvl 30 can't be PKed just like game is meant to be. When they made SP the way it is they broke something that allowed everyone to be PKed and that's what the real problem is.

not a solution many times i have been taking lows in to do their bh or fb etc and they get killed following me good thing is i dont really get hurt but this is mad time consuming waiting for these low levels to come back just to die again.

(people understand most of these lows have low hp and cant port into the fb due to the location of the teleport entry).

as for asking them to let people through ...... nah ill pass they should atleast move from the entrance room

meet edged blur + vortex at once while im bloodpainted * evil smile *
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    an average person spends 100-200 dollars on the game, while me and other rank9's spend 20k+, we deserve a say in this game, not u!
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Thank you very much for making my game free....

But unfortunately, you and the other cash shoppers have also broken the game.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Here is the solution: Fix it so it stays the same on PvP servers and revert it on PvE servers...

Oh, btw did I mention that on PvE if you turn WHITE NAMED you CAN PK IN THERE? Guess I didn't b:laughb:laugh
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TanisHawkeye - Dreamweaver
    TanisHawkeye - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    an average person spends 100-200 dollars on the game, while me and other rank9's spend 20k+, we deserve a say in this game, not u!

You spend $20,000 on a video game? I think you already lost...

@OP I reaaaaally don't see the point in boycotting zen but if you want to, doesnt really bother me I suppose. The people who buy zen will still buy zen if they want to, you might possibly sway people who rarely buy zen, but you'll only really get support from people who havent already paid an arm and a leg into this game.

And about PK in SP, I don't see why people make such a fuss over it, you fly over the pkers and you rarely get hit, or at least that's how it was like a week ago when I actually went there multiple times for my BH and assorted quests, only got killed once and it was by accident and the person apologized in whisper. Idk how it is on other servers, but on Dreamweaver people are fairly organized about it, almost like an arena (though it really needs bleachers) so that might account for my lack of motivation to see anything done about it, but that's my two cents
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    Options

What an idiot... if you spend that much money on a video game you got bigger problems then a change in where you can PK low levels.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    What an idiot... if you spend that much money on a video game you got bigger problems then a change in where you can PK low levels.

He's just a troll and doesnt have R9 lol. Still probably charges more than a lot of the R9 (considering how many of them are merchants / farmers) b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited October 2011
    Options

You notice that no one from PWE responds over the weekend. They are too busy driving their new Ferrari that you made the down payment to. b:chuckle

They do thank you for the 20k+ donation to the cause b:laugh
    edited October 2011
    Options

You feel you have a right to feel like a big kitty repeatedly killing people trying to get their FB29. You feel it really takes a big man to be able to kill people 1/4 of your lvl.

In reality it shows that there is something seriously wrong with you to need to spend $20k+ to feel good doing that.
  • Nahleanna - Sanctuary
    Nahleanna - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You feel you have a right to feel like a big kitty repeatedly killing people trying to get their FB29. You feel it really takes a big man to be able to kill people 1/4 of your lvl.

In reality it shows that there is something seriously wrong with you to need to spend $20k+ to feel good doing that.
    thank you for that and you are right Bearish has something wrong with him
  • Karen_Divine - Sanctuary
    Karen_Divine - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    b:laugh Bearish is just trolling people, relax. No point to get so worked up over something so obvious. b:surrender But it is rather sad to see how many people get a thrill out of killing low levels. b:surrender they're probably the kids in middle school/high school that have an inferiority complex. It's ok raging on an online game makes it much better!!!