TW Schedule August 19th - 21st

Comments

• CROassassin - Heavens Tear
    CROassassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    In gear it is a lil on fire and you like to watch my butt waddle anyways so just sit back and enjoy :>

rolf,

ugly in real, so they get ***** on their pixels in fictional
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    rolf,

Dvorak wrote: »
    7. No trolling, or flaming.
    Any form of personal insult will not be tolerated. General rule of thumb: if you think that what you are about to post is insulting, don't post it.

Please follow the forum Code of Conduct while posting.

This applies to all posters in this forum and board in general, and I have made a decision to enforce this rule (and others) where necessary.
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    rolf,

lol i'm ugly :> just on that comment i'm pretty sure there are plenty of people that would go against that fact lol but very nice try
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »

Please follow the forum Code of Conduct while posting.

This applies to all posters in this forum and board in general, and I have made a decision to enforce this rule (and others) where necessary.

uhhburn

b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I think that we still talk about two different things...

One thing is to Holy Path & run, and other thing is to flee away from action to other side of map what your friend Usain Kiyoshi Bolt does.

Im sorry but you can't pursuay me that is different.

On your marks, ready, set, go FLEE
    b:bye

LOL its called being sent to a different lane to help push our cats into your base =P which we did we won you lost, you QQ about us running but at the end of the day you lost. Oh and ive seen your "good archers" "flee" from action to the "other side of the map" also so your archers are scared cats also b:bye . Anyway its called tactics you send your DD's to support/defend against attacks, maybe you should pay attention to your archers also and see when they flee also =P you might be surprised they do =O shocking i know!!

I got an idea, GD should let Val lead tw and have all your archers stay on a lane and not have them "flee to the other side of the map to deal with pushes" while we heavy push on a different lane and win in 5min.. Opps wait no.. GD isnt that silly. I actually applaud GD for how long they can turtle vs us best challenge we have had in a year +, the reason they are so good is because there archers mainly are very mobile at moving from lane to lane. So val before you talk more again about how we flee to the other side of the map look at your own guild tactics because you are insulting yours also.

In val words "all archers that run to the other side of the map flee from battle" i'm sorry GTI, oOo, ArcherDevil and the such you are runners in the eyes of Val for trying to defend against our pushes :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    all this spam, jeez.

can't you guys like, agree to disagree and then ignore each other? and then ess tee eff joo (that's censored, rly?) til next week? would help the rest of the readers on these forums to get out of this thread with their IQ intact.

anyway, before i get trolled by enrage to hell and back, let me just point out that while val might not be able to express his thoughts in proper english (unlike his attackers that are, well, better at the language), he's at least an asset to GD when it comes to actual PLAYING. you know, what you guys don't actually do? i could be wrong but spending 98% of your time on the forums probably means you're not actually, ingame doing stuff. ijs. he's helpful, extremely friendly (except to you trolls) and shows up for TW doing a great job.

you may say he's a fail BM, yet we think he's a darned good one. you may think you're a great <insertclasshere>, yet we think you're utterly fail. get my point?

hell i stopped counting how often i've been called a fail barb, yet do i care? no, because i know i'm just that good. oops, arrogance. owell. sue me.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    rolf,

this r9'er is butthurt, croatia rocks and gratz vall, way to troll the fail enrage trolls

I am butthurt cause i got hit for 500 damage... or I hit heavy armor for 5k damage. please clarify.
    i could be wrong but spending 98% of your time on the forums probably means you're not actually, ingame doing stuff. ijs. he's helpful, extremely friendly (except to you trolls) and shows up for TW doing a great job.

Pretty sure hes got just as many post in this forum as any individual enrage member. so by your logic... he should probably spend more time in game... at least improve his gear somewhat. then again... what do you really expect us (me) to do in game... are they releasing r10 for me to buy? or should i dragon myself to 105?
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Pretty sure hes got just as many post in this forum as any individual enrage member. so by your logic... he should probably spend more time in game... at least improve his gear somewhat. then again... what do you really expect us (me) to do in game... are they releasing r10 for me to buy? or should i dragon myself to 105?

he should probably, for his own sanity, stop arguing with 5 different people because there's no way he'll actually get a response from those particular people that's not, well, hostile.

funny, i'm able to spend quite a bit of time ig during the week running things with friends, guildies and most important of all my wife ( b:dirty ). that's what i (we) play the game for after all, to have fun with friends.

r10? i hope not. but they will eventually. dragon yourself to 105? have at it, i don't really care.
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    anyway, before i get trolled by enrage to hell and back, let me just point out that while val might not be able to express his thoughts in proper english (unlike his attackers that are, well, better at the language), he's at least an asset to GD when it comes to actual PLAYING. you know, what you guys don't actually do? i could be wrong but spending 98% of your time on the forums probably means you're not actually, ingame doing stuff. ijs. he's helpful, extremely friendly (except to you trolls) and shows up for TW doing a great job.

Ive been reading every single reply to this topic (b:surrender i know my IQ lowered so much due to all those yellow letters put together that some ppl might call thoughts) and honestly i havent seen so much hypocrizy and stupidity in a single person before this. And its not because of the language barrier, coz if someone has his thoughts in order and try to actually say something smart, even if their english is poor you can easily understand them.

On the other hand, hoju, you know very well that all these Enrage trolls posting here play the game for almost 3 years. They know the game, they know their classes (heck most of them rerolled many different classes aswell), and theyve been on the TW fields much longer then most could ever hope for. Having this VanilaBoy coming here and tell them how they should play their class is like having the egg teaching the chicken that just layed it how to lay an egg.

I wouldnt be that sure that most of these ppl spending 98% of their time on forums are not in game more than ur VanilaBoy, or should i remind you about someone world chatting during the Panda event that there were no packs shops in arch? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Ive been reading every single reply to this topic (b:surrender i know my IQ lowered so much due to all those yellow letters put together that some ppl might call thoughts) and honestly i havent seen so much hypocrizy and stupidity in a single person before this. And its not because of the language barrier, coz if someone has his thoughts in order and try to actually say something smart, even if their english is poor you can easily understand them.

On the other hand, hoju, you know very well that all these Enrage trolls posting here play the game for almost 3 years. They know the game, they know their classes (heck most of them rerolled many different classes aswell), and theyve been on the TW fields much longer then most could ever hope for. Having this VanilaBoy coming here and tell them how they should play their class is like having the egg teaching the chicken that just layed it how to lay an egg.

I wouldnt be that sure that most of these ppl spending 98% of their time on forums are not in game more than ur VanilaBoy, or should i remind you about someone world chatting during the Panda event that there were no packs shops in arch? b:chuckle

you know i don't mean everyone, i know most of the people that are posting in here and i know most of them are extremely good at their class, yet, for all it's worth, the amount of trolling is really ridiculous nowadays. i think he's just defending his main comment, and by getting trolled over and over and over, it gets worse and worse because he can't properly defend himself against that many people.

he's on often, he's helpful, and he does runs 24/7 when he's on.

and HEY, it WAS stupid, there was like.. one pack shop in west arch. :( don't you guys dare do that again without at least leaving a few shops in west. b:angry
    edited August 2011
    you know i don't mean everyone, i know most of the people that are posting in here and i know most of them are extremely good at their class, yet, for all it's worth, the amount of trolling is really ridiculous nowadays. i think he's just defending his main comment, and by getting trolled over and over and over, it gets worse and worse because he can't properly defend himself against that many people.

he's on often, he's helpful, and he does runs 24/7 when he's on.

and HEY, it WAS stupid, there was like.. one pack shop in west arch. :( don't you guys dare do that again without at least leaving a few shops in west. b:angry

The amount of trolling is directly proportional with the amount of stupidity the opposite side shows allowing ppl to troll them that way. One should know when to stop unless he likes being trolled over and over, its like a vicious circle and dont expect the troll to stop first coz thats just against the trolling principles b:laugh

Just coz some ppl dont farm doesnt mean they are not in game doing stuff :P In this game there are 3 ways to get urself stuff: CS , merchanting or farming. If one is missing the balance is ruined. We are glad that he is farming so that merchants and csers have things to buy :p

Hey! its not our fault that you emptied all shops before tw <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    The amount of trolling is directly proportional with the amount of stupidity the opposite side shows allowing ppl to troll them that way. One should know when to stop unless he likes being trolled over and over, its like a vicious circle and dont expect the troll to stop first coz thats just against the trolling principles b:laugh

Just coz some ppl dont farm doesnt mean they are not in game doing stuff :P In this game there are 3 ways to get urself stuff: CS , merchanting or farming. If one is missing the balance is ruined. We are glad that he is farming so that merchants and csers have things to buy :p

Hey! its not our fault that you emptied all shops before tw <3

lies, some shops still had packs!! :(

and also, stop pushing me around in tw. b:angry
    edited August 2011
    b:cute i didnt even push u that much this weekend coz i didnt have evil to defend b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    b:cute i didnt even push u that much this weekend coz i didnt have evil to defend b:cry

true, you usually run around the map to find me just to push me against a tree or a ravine or something. so mean.. :(
    edited August 2011
    but but but... u send sweet_aura to chase me , LOL i have to say it was epic, running around for a good 3 minutes with sweet chasing my butt and anne healing me <3 but then after 3 minutes she got me QQ and all that just to revenge a push back b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • J_Balt - Heavens Tear
    J_Balt - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I'm a barb b:cute
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    but but but... u send sweet_aura to chase me , LOL i have to say it was epic, running around for a good 3 minutes with sweet chasing my butt and anne healing me <3 but then after 3 minutes she got me QQ and all that just to revenge a push back b:chuckle

i'd drop my cata and run after you just to revenge a push back. b:angry
    edited August 2011
    now i feel more important than the Enrage crystal itself b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    i always thought i had to fist the crystal in order to win.. b:surrender
    edited August 2011
    so thats why GD doesnt pull catas anymore? b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    no i'm too broke to buy catscrolls. b:avoid
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So much love between hojuKen and Andro :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
    edited August 2011
    always b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    her and steo_pie are my favorite enragers b:dirty
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    It's cuz I keep evading your arma isn't it? :P Except that one time...when I had frenzy on T_T I got owned D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    It's cuz I keep evading your arma isn't it? :P Except that one time...when I had frenzy on T_T I got owned D:

i forgot aes too D:

pf, imma put amber gems in my weap so i don't miss :< and had i missed arma on you frenzied i think i woulda uninstalled D:
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    LOL its called being sent to a different lane to help push our cats into your base =P which we did we won you lost, you QQ I BELIVE THAT I SAID >>GF<< AFTER TW IN WC AND HERE IN FORUM WIDOUTH PROVOKING ANYONE...but nvm about us running but at the end of the day you lost. Oh and ive seen your "good archers" "flee" from action to the "other side of the map" also so your archers are scared cats also b:bye . Anyway its called tactics you send your DD's to support/defend against attacks, maybe you should pay attention to your archers also and see when they flee also =P you might be surprised they do =O shocking i know!!
    Usain Kiyoshy Bolt made sarcastic comment about how he saw my gameplay, presented himself as "almighty mastur....." ops ARCHER "almighty ARCHER" and all that jazz.
    Since he was so cute when he raged on me and showed me how he really cares about his toon and that he need's this game as some compensation for what he is not able to do in RL i guess (really just a guess),i did the same for his gameplay too, with one difference...i really do NOT get affected by terms "FAIL", "NUB", "BUTTHURT" and many other "useless terms" that i saw here...and Usain Kiyoshy Bolt does, he really does...so i was "naughty" and took advantage of that. Do i feel sorry couse of it...NO i do NOT !!

I got an idea, GD should let Val lead tw LOL, hell NO...we have such a talented and good people that run our faction & things connected with TW, and it's always a pleasure to wake up at 4 am to attend it and have fun. and have all your archers stay on a lane and not have them "flee to the other side of the map to deal with pushes" while we heavy push on a different lane and win in 5min.. Opps wait no.. GD isnt that silly. I actually applaud GD for how long they can turtle vs us best challenge we have had in a year + Finaly, but you see when i said that same thing 4 weeks ago...i got bashed so badly by Enrage and after that convo just went more and more agressive week after week, the reason they are so good is because there archers mainly are very mobile at moving from lane to lane. So val before you talk more again about how we flee to the other side of the map look at your own guild tactics because you are insulting yours also. Like i said, i was reffering to Usain Kiyoshy Bolt and few "incidents" that he and i were involved in...i never said anything about archers in global...

In val words "all LOOK UP AGAIN PLEASE archers that run to the other side of the map flee from battle" i'm sorry GTI, oOo, ArcherDevil and the such you are runners in the eyes of Val for trying to defend against our pushes :(

Enrage is stronger than GoldDigrz atm but i dont think that you guys understand true concept of FUN TW...and i really must say that we have much more fun on our vent and squad than this what i saw here:

http://youtu.be/46stLW7gSi0

Can't wait for next week's TW b:bye
    edited August 2011
    I must say this: previous page was much better w/o the yellow letters. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I must say this: previous page was much better w/o the yellow letters. b:bye

Eh, freedom of the speech is not always a good thing.
    edited August 2011
    yes ur a good example of that, i must agree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.