TW Schedule August 19th - 21st

Comments

• Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    He's better than 1 shot SgtLaughter i know that much, but that isn't a big challenge

if he's good tell him to 1 v 1 my +0 weapon lol i'm not joking he wont' be able to touch me while i tick tick tick him all i want or kill
  • CROassassin - Heavens Tear
    CROassassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    who cares if kiyo is black or not? why so racist?
    I help Duckintiger with who Usain Bolt is and you call me racist QQ
    if he's good tell him to 1 v 1 my +0 weapon lol i'm not joking he wont' be able to touch me while i tick tick tick him all i want or kill
    You're best wizzy on HT but tell him yourself
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Speaking of fail BM's.....my favorite customer in the cube comes in late as usual....SgtLaughter

ikr Vall sure made him cry like a baby

Lol idiot, I cubed ONCE 2 years ago for culti, but good job trying to act pro.

You're best wizzy on HT but tell him yourself
    Since he sleeps right beside u, wouldn't it be easier for u to tell him?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    He doesn't deny any of those... and return with me being irrelevant/fail... backed it up with i holy path. followed by making **** out of my name and calling me a coward. but you'll notice never once did i outright butcher his name.

I don't mind people calling me fail or squishy... but at least back it up with something other then random useless ****. Call me fail... fine. better make sure you are at least better then me in stats/gear. call me squishy... fine. better make sure you have more hp/def levels then me.

my first pve/pvp tw was during when the rad days... both probably before he even started to play. and he wants to come and criticize my skills without any real evidence? for god's sake i even posted ss of his damage. skills aside lets just look at gear comparison. on one hand you have the longest range r9 dd with 20k+ base damage and 10k+ hp. on the other hand you have a bm with less hp... who probably can't even out dd me perma-sparked. yea... whos the fail one here.

why did you take someone else's post, and put my name as the author of said post? ^.~

why are we comparing damage between a non-r9 BM and a r9 archer? obviously the r9 archer deals way more damage. still not sure what the walls of texts are about, i thought TW was fun and we all had a great time.
    yea... if a barb calls me squishy... nothing much i can do about it. after all he has more hp/def then me. fail... probably... he can one shot me with arma... i probably can't 1 shot him even with sparked metal.

fair enough.... its all in the perspective. I just hope gd's "darned good" bm doesn't get owned by enrage's "fail" archer. after all it would be pretty embarrassing for gd's best to get own by enrage's worse. won't you agree?

i won't call you fail, squishy maybe but that's pretty much any LA/AA's predicament, unless you're full +11/+12. he would get owned by you in a 1v1, r9 archer vs normal-geared BM, easy call. i remember getting owned by r8 archers when i still pvp'd on my bm... glad i don't pk on bm anymore.. b:laugh
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    hoju, you're a good guy based on my interactions with you, and I'd really like to make some sort of sarcastic, teasing remark about that Vall guild mate of yours; but with my luck someone would go whine to a GM and I'd get banned for harassing GD, again. So would you please pass a message to him telling him that I think he's more bark than bite, and I'd love to take his little dog *** on a nice long walk off of a pier?
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited August 2011
    Lol idiot, I cubed ONCE 2 years ago for culti, but good job trying to act pro.
    rolf,

Come on Laughter don't feel uncomfortable now. What are you again? 3,33 nublet BM with few more TT90 pieces, Vall is the best BM on the server if i would compare him with you and few other talentless nublets.

Since he sleeps right beside u, wouldn't it be easier for u to tell him?

You are fail pigeon messenger SgtLaughter so go and do it.
    edited August 2011
    hoju, you're a good guy based on my interactions with you, and I'd really like to make some sort of sarcastic, teasing remark about that Vall guild mate of yours; but with my luck someone would go whine to a GM and I'd get banned for harassing GD, again. So would you please pass a message to him telling him that I think he's more bark than bite, and I'd love to take his little dog *** on a nice long walk off of a pier?

omg, mafia style death threats on forum
    edited August 2011
    You are fail pigeon messenger SgtLaughter so go and do it.

Spending your lunch money on in-game pixels doesn't equal skill, and if you equate a video game to "talent" then you must lead as sad little life.

I can touch my forehead with my tongue, now THATS a talent.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Spending your lunch money on in-game pixels doesn't equal skill, and if you equate a video game to "talent" then you must lead as sad little life.

I can touch my forehead with my tongue, now THATS a talent.

I saw an ape on Discovery Channel doing that, was it you Laughter?

Wait a minute now Laughter, Vall don't CS so he got laughed for it....you don't CS and it's all good and acceptable.
    Dobule standards again huh?
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    *Walks into thread*
    'Sup guise. Who's CROassassin?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
    edited August 2011
    *Walks into thread*
    'Sup guise. Who's CROassassin?

Hello,

Walk careful don't slip
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Hello,

Walk careful don't slip

Thank you, kind unknown fishperson. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011

You are very welcome sir.

Floor is still wet from all QQing Kiyoshy did.
    edited August 2011

Wait a minute now Laughter, Vall don't CS so he got laughed for it....you don't CS and it's all good and acceptable.

Did I ever say anything about his gear or whether or not he CS'd?

Think you need to re-read threads before you look more of an idiot.

He's a fail troll from ButtDigrz who has to defend his "neighbor" VanillaOnion

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011

Since Vall has 100 times better gear than you do, no you didn't.

That was a message to your Enrage friends in order for them not to be hypocrites.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011

Weird how they're both Croatian. I guess it's like.. a Croatian neighbourhood or something. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011

this one pls. b:thanks
    edited August 2011

That was a message to your Enrage friends in order for them not to be hypocrites.[/QUOTE]

100 times? Math fail much? So since I have some GX's that I haven't refined in a year that are +5... his axes are like +500?
    this one pls.

Thanks for highlighting words in my post, no idea why but thanks.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011

That was a message to your Enrage friends in order for them not to be hypocrites.

100 times? Math fail much? So since I have some GX's that I haven't refined in a year that are +5... his axes are like +500?

Thanks for highlighting words in my post, no idea why but thanks. you'll see[/QUOTE]

I do speak figuratively you know.

I know how easy is to kill you, Vall would paint the wall in W. Arch with your leftovers.
    edited August 2011
    I do speak figuratively you know.

I know how easy is to kill you, Vall would paint the wall in W. Arch with your leftovers.

Internet tough guy over here lol.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Internet tough guy over here lol.

I'm a Teddy Bear b:pleased
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Do yourself a favour and pull ur tongue outta VanilaOnions butt or are you afraid you might not like its taste? I dont blame ya...
    On the other hand, i thought the VanillaBoy is big enough to defend himself alone as he was bashing to that barb. Now where is he to start yelling in yellow caps that he doesnt need you? Or is it that he needs now a backup before the big bad sharks will eat him alive? b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
    edited August 2011
    Do yourself a favour and pull ur tongue outta VanilaOnions butt or are you afraid you might not like its taste? I dont blame ya...
    On the other hand, i thought the VanillaBoy is big enough to defend himself alone as he was bashing to that barb. Now where is he to start yelling in yellow caps that he doesnt need you? Or is it that he needs now a backup before the big bad sharks will eat him alive? b:puzzled This too Kritty.

Andro,

when have you become so vulgar?

Barb is random anonymous, I am his friend.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Andro,

when have you become so vulgar?

Barb is random anonymous, I am his friend.

Andro's always been a little dirty. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Andro's always been a little dirty. b:dirty

I hope that Kritty will know how to "reward" that.
    edited August 2011

I hope Kritty rewards you as well Serbsassin.

Since you wanna highlight insults.

Why you call me an ape bro? Racist much?

lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    theres nothing vulgar in what i wrote there... i couldve put it in a vulgar way, but thats just not my style. I dont know you, and aparently you dont know me either so i dont understand your question. Just because im pointing out the obvious doesnt mean im vulgar.
    Now im confused... he is a big boy only when random ppl try to defend him but he isnt a big boy when you try to defend him in such a patetic way? You couldve used the "my father is stronger than yours" line and wouldve had the same effect
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
    edited August 2011
    I hope Kritty rewards you as well Serbsassin.

Since you wanna highlight insults.

Why you call me an ape bro? Racist much?

lol This too Kritty.

Anyone that break rules should be banned, including me.

I'm not your bro, and i only said that i saw on TV another one with same talent.
    edited August 2011
    Anyone that break rules should be banned, including me.

I'm not your bro, and i only said that i saw on TV another one with same talent.

Highlighting random words ftw.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    theres nothing vulgar in what i wrote there... i couldve put it in a vulgar way, but thats just not my style. I dont know you, and aparently you dont know me either so i dont understand your question. Just because im pointing out the obvious doesnt mean im vulgar.
    Now im confused... he is a big boy only when random ppl try to defend him but he isnt a big boy when you try to defend him in such a patetic way? You couldve used the "my father is stronger than yours" line and wouldve had the same effect

Let's leave Kritty to decide was it vulgar or not, if he can't i will ask Frankie to do so.
    Highlighting random words ftw.

Nope,

only the ones where you broke rules.
This discussion has been closed.