TW Schedule August 19th - 21st

Comments

• Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    sleepcat wrote: »
    I kind of want to call Vallenion a successful troll. He turned multiple threads into a Vallenion Q&A thread.

Came to mind from that that calling someone "fail troll" is always a mark of at least partially successful troll too, do you agree?
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Came to mind from that that calling someone "fail troll" is always a mark of at least partially successful troll too, do you agree?

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/30/EpicFailWin.jpg
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear
    Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Dvorak wrote:

General Rules of Conduct

In order to avoid any confusion about what people can and can't do on any forums hosted by Perfect World Entertainment (PWE); here is a more-or-less complete list of the rules. Unless explicitly stated, one should assume that the following rules apply to every forum and thread. Some forums may have additional rules, so check any appropriate "stickies" before you post.

A Note about Respect

We're here to have fun and to share information with each other. With so many different personalities gathered in one place, clashes are bound to happen now and then. But how one conducts oneself during these situations makes all the difference. Don't get us wrong, opinions are valued on the forums, yours and everybody else's. But please remember to respect each other and have discussions and not arguments. If you find yourself disagreeing with another member, think first and then calmly compose your words. Don't be insulting if you happen to disagree with someone, just understand that their views are different than yours. Just really treat each other how you would like to be treated.

You may not use the Perfect World International (PWI) Forums to:

1. Transmit unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content. Profanity filter dodging and filtered words/statements with clear vulgar intent will also be considered outright violations.
    2. Post or transmit sexually explicit images, text or other content that is deemed by PWE staff to be offensive.
    3. Impersonate any person including, but not limited to, representatives and staff of PWE .
    4. Advocate cheating during gameplay including, but not limited to, modification of the game program files.
    5. Harass, threaten, verbally abuse PWE as an entity along with its staffers, representatives and all registered users through any and all available channels (forums posts, PMs, in-game chat, etc.).
    6. SPAM by posting frequent and/or annoying messages in the forums.

Violation of any of the above mentioned rules may be considered grounds for an immediate ban. The severity of the ban will be at the discretion of PWE staff and will range in duration from an initial warning to permanent loss of posting privileges on the PWI Forums. In more extreme circumstances inappropriate forum behavior may also result in permanent suspension of game accounts. Once banned the decision is final and there is no appeal process.

Other rules for posting:

7. No trolling, or flaming.
    Any form of personal insult will not be tolerated. General rule of thumb: if you think that what you are about to post is insulting, don't post it.

8. No posting of personal conversations or personal information (from IMs or PMs).
    Topics such as these are considered breaches of privacy. Please refrain from posting such items including, but not limited to, email exchanges with GMs, admins, moderators, PWE Customer Service or personal communications with other members.

9. No links to illegal downloads or ill-gotten copyrighted materials.
    This applies to MP3s, games, pirated software, movies, books, comic scans, the works.

10. No advertising of any sort.
    Posts or threads containing advertisements of any sort will be removed. Users posting such articles will be warned and/or will have their account privileges suspended, revoked, and/or terminated.

11. No power-posting, spamming, bumping and/or flaming.

12. No inappropriate discussion types.
    Inappropriate discussion-types include, but are not limited to, the following discussion types: Politics, Religious issues, Abortion debates, etc. Common sense should dictate what is appropriate or not.

13. Keep posts in the appropriate forum.
    For example, don't post a topic about Untamed in the Winged Elf forums.

14. Keep posts on-topic.
    Keep the topic in mind when you post. Refrain from posting irrelevant information.

15. No mouthing off at staff.

16. No bandwidth theft.
    Every time you link to a picture hosted on someone else's site without their permission, you are stealing their bandwidth. If you want to post an image, download the image and re-upload it to one of the many free hosting sites out there.

17. No representing banned members (in-game and in our forums).
    Don't represent any banned individuals. They were banned for a reason. Assisting them in any way or form will lump you in the same boat. This includes posting from your alt to ask about one of your own characters being banned from the forums.

18. No public discussion about disciplinary action administered to members.
    If you have any questions regarding rules, disciplinary actions, user bans, or even a thread move, please use the Customer Support Ticketing System or PM function of the board to contact us.

19. No discussion about competing MMORPG's (including other versions of PW) and other similar games on any of these boards. This includes other Free to Play games.

Discussion of console, handheld, mobile & non-MMORPG/non-Free to Play PC games are allowed in the Off-Topic Forums only.

20. Post only in English.
    We have to make sure that we can properly moderate and understand the topics being discussed in the various forums. So please, keep everything in English.

21. Graphical & Text Signatures.
    If you choose to utilize the signature function (graphical & text) please keep it in good taste. All of the above mentioned rules also applies to your signature. To clarify, please be respectful and avoid any content that can be deemed as questionable (eg - violent, disturbing, obscene, sexual, racist, etc). Also prohibited are signatures with advertorial content. Exceptions to this rule may be made if related to business arrangements with PWE or for PWI Community Fansites. Admins of PWE reserve the right to remove or alter any signatures deemed inappropriate.

22. Forum Bans.
    If your forum account is banned for a violation, it is not allowed to continue posting on an alternate forum account for the duration of said ban. Doing so will be considered ban evasion, and the original ban will may be extended in response. In severe cases, your in-game account may be suspended as well.

NOTE: Threads Directed to Perfect World Staff Members

The forums are not the place for you to address your inquiry to PW Staff Members. Any and all inquiries should be made through our ticketing system. Before contacting customer support, please use the search function and look through our FAQs located in the Support section of our website for account and billing related inquiries. A general FAQ regarding gameplay can be accessed from the main page.

If you feel the need to report a user for suspicious behavior or for violating the Terms of Use, please use the in-game reporting function or the ticketing system and file a report.

These guidelines are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Those who choose to access the forums from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void , or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. PWE may change these guidelines at any time and in its sole discretion. It is your responsibility to understand the guidelines currently in force and conduct yourself in accordance therewith.

KrittyCat wrote: »
    Let me make one thing clear to all posters:

Double posting in any form is NOT tolerated. If you must add something or respond to another post when nobody has posted after yours, use the "Edit" function. This is the only warning, as this is mentioned in the ToS (spam; power-posting) and is a bannable offense.

Thanks!

~Kritty

I see many other violations aside from trivial double-posting from numerous posters here and before (including those "Enrage trolls"). So its probably unfair and unbiased to single one individual out, especially when he is being harassed by handful of rival faction members and defending himself.

Thanks for moderating, Kritty.

Cheers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Karma | ex-GoldDigrz | ex-xWaRx | ex-Reunited | ex-Tao
    Gryphyyn (10x Archer) | Tyyphoon (10x Assassin) | Ryyft (8x Seeker)

Fearless. | karmapwi.com
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    wait....WAITTTTTTTT

whats is an archer? b:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Why to waste an HF on IRRELEVANT target like you are lol, or to stun you when you were "sleepy" allready so you couldnt run away like you usualy do LOL, no point in doing that...

1. So... you guys were moping the floor with enrage on the left path. Guess you guys didn't realize that there were 2 other paths. Might work better if you guys WON.
    2. I am squishy.... I agree. But might want to make sure that you ACTUALLY have more hp and/or def level then the guy you are calling squishy. Kinda fails for a heavy armor to have less of both then a light armor.
    3. That's some nice formation for bms to be 10 meters ahead of ranged classes... this way I can pick off robes without being hit by BMs. Good plan.
    4. Must be nice to be always riding your teammate's coattails. Notice I don't go around and say my squad/guild mates killed you. I go around and say that I killed you. Then again... not all of us can have actual kill counts.

Sure... don't waste a hf on me. Just keep on hitting me for less then 5% of my hp... yea... thats going to kill me. But I don't see the point of arguing about this... let me get a ss to explain things.

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac114/gsxsilver/nub_bm.jpg

You hit me for Less then 5% of my hp. I wonder how many percent of your hp I hit you for....
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I see many other violations aside from trivial double-posting from numerous posters here and before (not just those "Enrage trolls"). So its probably unfair and unbias (even though unfair and unbaised are two completely different things and actually contradict each other) to single one guild out, especially when the person they are picking on is being a tool and attacking others like he's being paid to do it.

Cheers!

Fixed. Though FYI Kritty didn't single any one out, so the point of that post is meh.
    1. So... you guys were moping the floor with enrage on the left path. Guess you guys didn't realize that there were 2 other paths. Might work better if you guys WON.
    2. I am squishy.... I agree. But might want to make sure that you ACTUALLY have more hp and/or def level then the guy you are calling squishy. Kinda fails for a heavy armor to have less of both then a light armor.
    3. That's some nice formation for bms to be 10 meters ahead of ranged classes... this way I can pick off robes without being hit by BMs. Good plan.
    4. Must be nice to be always riding your teammate's coattails. Notice I don't go around and say my squad/guild mates killed you. I go around and say that I killed you. Then again... not all of us can have actual kill counts.

Sure... don't waste a hf on me. Just keep on hitting me for less then 5% of my hp... yea... thats going to kill me. But I don't see the point of arguing about this... let me get a ss to explain things.

You hit me for Less then 5% of my hp. I wonder how many percent of your hp I hit you for....

Just let him think what he wants. The less people hitting you and keeping you from shooting stuff the better. Though I guess since he hits like a child it wouldn't matter to you if he wants to hit you or not....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited August 2011
    I see many other violations aside from trivial double-posting from numerous posters here and before (not just those "Enrage trolls"). So its probably unfair and unbiased (even though unfair and unbaised are two completely different things and actually contradict each other) to single one guild out, especially when the person they are picking on is being a tool and attacking others like he's being paid to do it.

Cheers!

Fixed.

Lol what? I think I know what I wanted to post. I dont need help from the peanut gallery. Besides are you the PWE forum moderator or is KrittyCat?

/sarcasm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fearless. | karmapwi.com
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Lol what? I think I know what I wanted to post. I dont need help from the peanut gallery. Besides are you the PWE forum moderator or is KrittyCat?

/sarcasm.

Kritty didn't single any one out in the first place so I found your post to be a "peanut gallery" post from the start. Besides, you seem quite irked by my editing of your post when VanillaOnion's fanboys have been trying to tell me what I'm saying too. Heck they even try to tell me that I don't know the point of my own posts. Hypocrisy much?

Besides, I'm just defending myself and my faction against your disingenuous accusations, much like what you are kissing VanillaOnion's *** for. I don't have to be a mod to post do I? Even I haven't told VanillaOnion he didn't have the right to reply to posts. That makes you more of an arrogant snob than me doesn't it?

If there's anything that looks stupider than a person acting stupid, it's a person preaching against something they are doing in the same post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    but Kiyo is a damn good runner.

Mastema, GTI, Yeora, PCVTEC and people like them i consider as a dam good archers.

How about this... since according to you running is bad for an archer. then good archers must not run. I'll unlearn holy path from my tw genie if you can get those 4 archers that you named to take holy path off their genie too.

even if the nub bm can't convince the pro gd archer to promise never run back. you gd archers gotta have enough pride to at least make the pledge to never holy path back ......................... right? come on guys... its time to put your pride on the line.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Oh get __oOo__ to take his holy path off too please b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    *facepalm* van stick to your own class to give "suggestions" you are trying to tell alot of the most experienced tw archers who have played archer for years to "not flee". GD archers do the same so you trying to tell them how to play also? GG, go ask the archers you consider "good" about how often they "strategically run back to not die" aka fleeing. You might find they do it as much as any other experienced archer in Enrage/GD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    JOKER_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ohh ahhh ohh.... hey! his suggestions are great ! got any "tips" for a wizzy?b:chuckle

offtop...
    where's ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho hojuken?
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Looks as that day came, Vallenion properly demolished your trolls in this thread.

Please don't support me in any way shape or form, i can speak for myself and individual's are not so popular here as you can see. TY

Let me make one thing clear to all posters:

Double posting in any form is NOT tolerated. If you must add something or respond to another post when nobody has posted after yours, use the "Edit" function. This is the only warning, as this is mentioned in the ToS (spam; power-posting) and is a bannable offense.

Thanks!

~Kritty

I apologize to you >>ONLY<< Kritty if i created a mess with amount of my posts.
    Saying an archer shouldn't run makes as much sense as saying a barb shouldn't turtle. Kritty, get the ban hammer ready cause itll happen sooner or later.

I know that you would love that "ban hammer" hits me...and i'll reply "archer" thingie to Usain Kiyoshi Bolt
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I see many other violations aside from trivial double-posting from numerous posters here and before (including those "Enrage trolls"). So its probably unfair and unbias to single one individual out, especially when he is being harassed by handful of rival faction members and defending himself.

Cheers!

The error here is that you assumed I was merely referring to one person. Actually, I have had to merge a few posts from a few different people, and was merely getting tired of it. I agree that there are other violations, but they haven't been enforced since the inception of the rules, sadly. It would be hard for me to start now, because of all of the habits that have been formed in that time.

The people to whom I was referring in that post know who they are (and yes, again...there were multiple people), and if they do it in a way that is out of line again, action will be taken.
    edited August 2011
    1. So... you guys were moping the floor with enrage on the left path. YES WE DID, I DONT REMEMBER THAT YOUR CATAS or DD's PASSED US ON 1st PUSH Guess you guys didn't realize that there were 2 other paths. Might work better if you guys WON. WE DID OUR BEST, BUT YOU GUYS WILL MINORIZE EVERY POSSIBLE EFFORT WE DO SO ITS POINTLESS TO TALK ABOUT THAT WITH YOU...YOU GUY'S WON THIS TIME, WINNERS CAN TRASH TALK...SO JUST DO IT.
    2. I am squishy.... I agree. But might want to make sure that you ACTUALLY have more hp and/or def level then the guy you are calling squishy. Kinda fails for a heavy armor to have less of both then a light armor. I'M WORKING ON IT, SINCE I DONT CS IT GOES SLOW BUT SAFE. IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG TO FARM YOUR GEAR AND OTHER STUFF INSTEAD OF SPENDING RL MONEY ON IT ??? (dont get me wrong i have nothing against ppl that do CS)
    4. Must be nice to be always riding your teammate's coattails. Notice I don't go around and say my squad/guild mates killed you. I go around and say that I killed you. Then again... not all of us can have actual kill counts. HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO MY TEAMMATE'S ARE, AND IS MY POSITION infront or behind, IF ANYONE IN MY SQUAD TOULD ME THAT IM DOING SOMETHING WRONG, I WOULD RESPECT THAT, BUT WHEN IT COMES FROM YOU I CAN ONLY LOL.

I AGREE, THERE IS NO POINT TO ARGUE ABOUT IT...FACT IS THAT YOU DID WHAT YOU WERE EXPECTED TO DO...YOU DIED !!
    How about this... since according to you running is bad for an archer. then good archers must not run. I'll unlearn holy path from my tw genie if you can get those 4 archers that you named to take holy path off their genie too. RUNNING IS NOT A BAD THING (everyone run's away), BUT YOU >>FLEE<< ON THE OTHER SIDE OF A MAP WHEN "FAIL BM" LIKE ME START's TO CHASE YOU'R r9 BUTT...NOT ONCE I SAW YOU TO COMPLETLY DISSAPEAR FROM RANGE WHERE FIGHT IS (that could explain you why you did not saw me for half of TW LOL)...YOU CAN CALL IT "SMART PLAY", I CALL IT >>COWARD<< SPETIALY IF I DEAL CRAPPY DAMAGE.

even if the nub bm can't convince the pro gd archer to promise never run back. you gd archers gotta have enough pride to at least make the pledge to never holy path back ......................... right? come on guys... its time to put your pride on the line.
    WHO AM I TO "CONVINCE" ANYONE WHAT TO DO...I JUST POINT OUT OBVIOUS ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE, JUST HOW YOU COMMENTED MY PLAY STYLE. HONESTLY I WAS EXPECTING THAT YOU WILL "****" ME WITH YOUR "r9 D***" ops BOW with your r9 BOW, BUT IT SEEMS THAT ALL YOU WANTED TO DO IS TO SHOW ME HOW FAST YOU SPRINT.
    SO DONT BE BUTTHURTED Usain Kiyoshi Bolt YOU WILL DO MUCH BETTER NEXT WEEKEND, IM SURE YOU WILL.

I dont have "ingame pride" i live in RL world and play PWI as hobby, just like most of normal people do, maybe that you talk to some professional about that, you really made me worried now.

ONE MORE TIME >>GOOD AND FUN FIGHT ENRAGE<< & AMAZING FLEE SPRINTS Mr. Usain Kiyoshi Bolt.

*facepalm* van stick to your own class to give "suggestions" you are trying to tell alot of the most experienced tw archers who have played archer for years to "not flee". GD archers do the same so you trying to tell them how to play also? GG, go ask the archers you consider "good" about how often they "strategically run back to not die" aka fleeing. You might find they do it as much as any other experienced archer in Enrage/GD.

RUN = ONE THING

FLEE AWAY CONSTANTLY = COWARD

I WAS NOT GIVING ANY SUGGESTIONS, I'M A "FAIL BM" REMEMBER ??? LOL
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ohh ahhh ohh.... hey! his suggestions are great ! got any "tips" for a wizzy?b:chuckle

offtop...
    where's ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho hojuken?

trying not to post here because every time i read through all this BS, my braincells slowly start to flee my brain by the amount of stupidity and e-peen enlargement exercises on every page, every week, in every thread.

good fight, see you next week, was fun as always.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • sundaymonday
    sundaymonday Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    trying not to post here because every time i read through all this BS, my braincells slowly start to flee my brain by the amount of stupidity and e-peen enlargement exercises on every page, every week, in every thread.

good fight, see you next week, was fun as always.

You know it's all BS, yet you read through all of it? and then complain about your braincells fleeing? You must not like your brain very much. But, at least you got one, I suppose, which is more than I can say about a certain bm in your faction.
    Please don't support me in any way shape or form, i can speak for myself and individual's are not so popular here as you can see. TY

b:laughb:laugh I don't think it's possible to support you. It's a like trying to put up a little flag next to a piece of roadkill that says "do not run over please." Yet people not only run over the roadkill, they crush the little flag too.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Kritty didn't single any one out in the first place so I found your post to be a "peanut gallery" post from the start. Besides, you seem quite irked by my editing of your post when VanillaOnion's fanboys have been trying to tell me what I'm saying too. Heck they even try to tell me that I don't know the point of my own posts. Hypocrisy much?

Besides, I'm just defending myself and my faction against your disingenuous accusations, much like what you are kissing VanillaOnion's *** for. I don't have to be a mod to post do I? Even I haven't told VanillaOnion he didn't have the right to reply to posts. That makes you more of an arrogant snob than me doesn't it?

If there's anything that looks stupider than a person acting stupid, it's a person preaching against something they are doing in the same post.

*gets down on one knee*
    Aesthor, will you marry me??

in all seriousness though, you are sooo not in a league to even comprehend what she says let alone be able to have a battle of wits with her. bow out gracefully now, and all will be forgiven, for now...
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    in all seriousness though, you are sooo not in a league to even comprehend what she says let alone be able to have a battle of wits with her. bow out gracefully now, and all will be forgiven, for now...

Aesthor's such a cutie though. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    yes, yes she is.
    b:cuteb:dirty
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You know it's all BS, yet you read through all of it? and then complain about your braincells fleeing? You must not like your brain very much. But, at least you got one, I suppose, which is more than I can say about a certain bm in your faction.

who says i read through all of it? friend of mine told me shezwes misses me in the TW thread so i skipped to the last page.

have i mentioned that i really dislike people like you that have to hide behind alts, because they're too ashamed of their main? b:bye i think i've mentioned it a few times before, yet nobody listens. q_Q
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
    edited August 2011
    The error here is that you assumed I was merely referring to one person. Actually, I have had to merge a few posts from a few different people, and was merely getting tired of it. I agree that there are other violations, but they haven't been enforced since the inception of the rules, sadly. It would be hard for me to start now, because of all of the habits that have been formed in that time.

The people to whom I was referring in that post know who they are (and yes, again...there were multiple people), and if they do it in a way that is out of line again, action will be taken.

Thanks for the information, Kritty. Appreciate all the nonsense you have to deal with on these forums on a daily basis.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fearless. | karmapwi.com
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    looking at this last page, it looks like it;s not worth the time reading back thru the thread?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited August 2011

RUN = ONE THING

FLEE AWAY CONSTANTLY = COWARD

I WAS NOT GIVING ANY SUGGESTIONS, I'M A "FAIL BM" REMEMBER ??? LOL

If it wasnt a suggestion then b:shutup because you have no idea what your talking about.

And ya know i can say the same thing back at your archers too ya know, our words have the exact same weight here. Ya know what i am, GD archers "Flee away constantly" also.
    The day your archers dont holy path away and stand there is the day that i will retract that comment, but quite frankly that wont ever happen because its how archers are we do 1/2 dmg to melee opponents who are within 5m range to us, we are light armor and every archer with half a braincell knows to run and use our 30+m range to our advantage.

Thats all Game, Set and match b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    I AGREE, THERE IS NO POINT TO ARGUE ABOUT IT...FACT IS THAT YOU DID WHAT YOU WERE EXPECTED TO DO...YOU DIED !!

Of course i died... i died all the time in TW. But as my k/d ratio would point out... for every time I died... I took 3 gd to hell with me. And I am ok with that.
    I dont have "ingame pride"

I think this sum it all up.... I hope this doesn't apply to gd as a whole. Speaking of pride...

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac114/gsxsilver/genie.jpg

As a symbol of good faith... I took the liberty of unlearning my holy path skill on my tw genie to level 1... from level 10. The last level will be unlearn once the all so pro gd archers unlearn their holy path too.

Oh and finally... the guy with what... 2 houses, 2 cars, and 2 boats is farming in game coins at the rate of 2usd/hour. maybe we should come up with a common understanding of what a house/car/boat is. I mean... yea... mud huts are houses. but come on... no one wants to live in them. The same apply to cars... its only a car if it moves (without being pushed).

edited August 2011
    If it wasnt a suggestion then b:shutup because you have no idea what your talking about.

And ya know i can say the same thing back at your archers too ya know, our words have the exact same weight here. Ya know what i am, GD archers "Flee away constantly" also.
    The day your archers dont holy path away and stand there is the day that i will retract that comment, but quite frankly that wont ever happen because its how archers are we do 1/2 dmg to melee opponents who are within 5m range to us, we are light armor and every archer with half a braincell knows to run and use our 30+m range to our advantage.

Thats all Game, Set and match b:bye

I think that we still talk about two different things...

One thing is to Holy Path & run, and other thing is to flee away from action to other side of map what your friend Usain Kiyoshi Bolt does.

Im sorry but you can't pursuay me that is different.

On your marks, ready, set, go FLEE
    b:bye
  • KurganKhan - Heavens Tear
    KurganKhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2011

It is not just you that I am supporting. I support all those that deserve the support, those who are getting smacked with the Enrage troll logic, the swarm of flies responses, which many have clearly broken the rules of conduct and went unchecked.
    edited August 2011
    Of course i died... i died all the time in TW. But as my k/d ratio would point out... for every time I died... I took 3 gd to hell with me. And I am ok with that. GOOD FOR YOU MY SON, GOOD FOR YOU.

I think this sum it all up.... I hope this doesn't apply to gd as a whole. Speaking of pride... I EXPLAINED YOU A PRIDE THINGIE, SO NO POINT TO DO IT AGAIN.

As a symbol of good faith... I took the liberty of unlearning my holy path skill on my tw genie to level 1... from level 10. The last level will be unlearn once the all so pro gd archers unlearn their holy path too. I DONT THINK THAT OUR ARCHERS ARE INTERESTED IN WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH YOUR GENIE...LOL

Oh and finally... the guy with what... 2 houses, 2 cars, and 2 (1) boats is farming in game coins at the rate of 2usd/hour. maybe we should come up with a common understanding of what a house/car/boat is. I mean... yea... mud huts are houses. but come on... no one wants to live in them. The same apply to cars... its only a car if it moves (without being pushed).

THAT IS WHY I HAVE ALL THAT DONT YOU THINK ??? , AND I BUY ONLY THINGS THAT I CAN ACTUALLY TOUCH AND USE + I HAVE A FAMILY TO TAKE CARE OFF, BILL's TO PAY EVERY MONTH etc. DONT YOU THINK THAT RL IS BIT MORE IMPORTANT THAN A GAME ???

AND ITS A BIGGER PLEASURE WHEN YOU FARM YOUR GEAR (atleast for me it is), AND I DONT SUFFER FROM DAMAGED EGO LIKE YOU DO THAT I NEED TO COMPENSATE IT IN THE MMO GAME

Since you are not my accountant, lets not go off topic too much i dont want to upset Kritty

Take Care Mr. Usain Kiyoshi Bolt b:bye
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    So in other words, it's okay for GD archers to run but not okay for Enrage. Nice double standarding. I have no idea what other stupid **** you've been spewing because the only reason I even read that part of your post was because Kiyo's post was hilarious but I'm assuming everything else is **** and nonsensical and full of obvious QQing just like that post.
    It is not just you that I am supporting. I support all those that deserve the support, those who are getting smacked with the Enrage troll logic, the swarm of flies responses, which many have clearly broken the rules of conduct and went unchecked.

Basically what you're saying is the criteria for being a successful troll is to be Enrage, since apparently according to you all "trolls" are Enrage. Sure. Not biased at all, and totally not related in the least to what you were blabbing about earlier in terms of fairness in judgement and all that **** right?
    who says i read through all of it? friend of mine told me shezwes misses me in the TW thread so i skipped to the last page.

have i mentioned that i really dislike people like you that have to hide behind alts, because they're too ashamed of their main? b:bye i think i've mentioned it a few times before, yet nobody listens. q_Q

Skip the stuff posted by VanillaOnion and trolling alts with less than 30 posts. It'll make reading faster and slightly less of an IQ buster.
    *gets down on one knee*
    Aesthor, will you marry me??

I aim to please :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Of course i died... i died all the time in TW. But as my k/d ratio would point out... for every time I died... I took 3 gd to hell with me. And I am ok with that.

I think this sum it all up.... I hope this doesn't apply to gd as a whole. Speaking of pride...

As a symbol of good faith... I took the liberty of unlearning my holy path skill on my tw genie to level 1... from level 10. The last level will be unlearn once the all so pro gd archers unlearn their holy path too.

Oh and finally... the guy with what... 2 houses, 2 cars, and 2 boats is farming in game coins at the rate of 2usd/hour. maybe we should come up with a common understanding of what a house/car/boat is. I mean... yea... mud huts are houses. but come on... no one wants to live in them. The same apply to cars... its only a car if it moves (without being pushed).

I think in the interest of all things being equal and just dumb....you guys should all agree not to use alacrity...perhaps aimlow and stun should be taken off the table as well...awwhh hell might as well put down your bow too...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
This discussion has been closed.