TW Schedule August 19th - 21st

167891012»

Comments

• SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Let's leave Kritty to decide was it vulgar or not, if he can't i will ask Frankie to do so.

Nope,

only the ones where you broke rules.

If you don't like the forums and wish to cry about everything some one says about your buddy, you're more than welcome to leave.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ROFL! that sounds like "im telling on you to the teacher, and if she doesnt punish you i will go to the director, and if you still dont get punished, ill go to their boss and their bosses boss ... until i get you punished" reminds me of 3rd grade. I hope you have parents aproval to make an account on this forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • CROassassin - Heavens Tear
    CROassassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »

Please follow the forum Code of Conduct while posting.

This applies to all posters in this forum and board in general, and I have made a decision to enforce this rule (and others) where necessary.
    If you don't like the forums and wish to cry about everything some one says about your buddy, you're more than welcome to leave.
    ROFL! that sounds like "im telling on you to the teacher, and if she doesnt punish you i will go to the director, and if you still dont get punished, ill go to their boss and their bosses boss ... until i get you punished" reminds me of 3rd grade. I hope you have parents aproval to make an account on this forum.

I only follow what Moderator posted here.
    edited August 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Flamebaiting by multiple parties is getting out of hand.

Only warning on that, since it was warned about in the last TW thread.

All of you need to play nice...

Right, like that would ever happen.b:sweat

You aren't following this one. lol

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Then how about go back 4-5 pages, quote urself and highlight all your rule breaking posts?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
    edited August 2011
    You aren't following this one. lol

I guess we'll see is our Moderator fair or an Enrage fan like everyone think he is.
    Then how about go back 4-5 pages, quote urself and highlight all your rule breaking posts?

You do it please, it would be dumb if i report myself.
    edited August 2011
    I guess we'll see is our Moderator fair or an Enrage fan like everyone think he is.

You do it please, it would be dumb if i report myself.

So you try to attempt to slander the mod if you don't get your way?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    So you try to attempt to slander the mod if you don't get your way?

Try to attempt?

I just want same treatment that Enrage have here for everyone....does that upset you?
    edited August 2011
    Try to attempt?

I just want same treatment that Enrage have here for everyone....does that upset you?

I don't see any unfair treatment, how are you or anyone else being treated different?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    I don't see any unfair treatment, how are you or anyone else being treated different?

I will talk with Moderator about that.
    edited August 2011
    I will talk with Moderator about that.

In other words, there is no favoritism and you just want to make it out like that, attempting to defame or discredit a moderator with fallacies in order to accomplish your own agenda.

It sounds like you are just mad because YOU aren't treated better than everyone else, not the other way around.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    In other words, there is no favoritism and you just want to make it out like that, attempting to defame or discredit a moderator with fallacies in order to accomplish your own agenda.

It sounds like you are just mad because YOU aren't treated better than everyone else, not the other way around.

No, and you know that very good.

Why would i share convo that Moderator and me will have with you and rest of the forum?

Everyone break rules here and that need's to stop....dont you agree?
    edited August 2011
    No, and you know that very good.

Why would i share convo that Moderator and me will have with you and rest of the forum?

Everyone break rules here and that need's to stop....dont you agree?

If the thread is out of hand, don't counter-troll/flame bait just do what everyone does.

This thread is laem, can a mod plz lock it.

See?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    If the thread is out of hand, don't counter-troll/flame bait just do what everyone does.

This thread is laem, can a mod plz lock it.

See?

But it's much more effectively to take action on people that made thread go out of hand.

Like here where Enrage started on Vall for example....don't you agree?
  • xialanglang
    xialanglang Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    But it's much more effectively to take action on people that made thread go out of hand.

You are a hypocrite. You blame people for breaking rules and what not but you do it over and over. Its like saying you hate g4y people but yet you marry val. (Note: assuming you both are guys). If you want to address the issue to a mod then do it w/o breaking a rule and looks like you should be in GD QQ much. ijs
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    how about you all shut the eff up, and wait til friday to continue in the next tw schedule thread?

:]
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • xialanglang
    edited August 2011
    how about you all shut the eff up, and wait til friday to continue in the next tw schedule thread?

I finally agree to fail factor panda on this one.
    edited August 2011

I will quote Val himself "It takes 2 to tango".

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I finally agree to fail factor panda on this one.

thank you, extremely random person hiding behind an alt.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
    edited August 2011
    You are a hypocrite. You blame people for breaking rules and what not but you do it over and over. Its like saying you hate g4y people but yet you marry val. (Note: assuming you both are guys). If you want to address the issue to a mod then do it w/o breaking a rule and looks like you should be in GD QQ much. ijs

So now you said that Vall and me are *** copule?

How wonderful, any more insults?

Maybe it will be more civil next week.
    edited August 2011

Nice of you to take what they said out of context.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I will quote Val himself "It takes 2 to tango".

I never said that, try again !!!
    thank you, extremely random person hiding behind an alt.

LOL Hoju b:laugh

Maybe it will be more civil next week.

Leave them be mate, NEBITNI SU !!!

*nebitni su = they are irelevant

im off to take a swim b:bye
    edited August 2011

LOL Hoju b:laugh

Leave them be mate, NEBITNI SU !!!

*nebitni su = they are irelevant

im off to take a swim b:bye

POZZ b:bye
    edited August 2011

My bad, it was your buddy KurganKhan and gryppen. The statement still applies none the less.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Don't think I've ever sat and watched bickering back and forth like this look so ... idiotic lol. It's a game enjoy it, you don't like someone, their actions, or their patter, ignore them. Isn't hard.
  • xialanglang
    edited August 2011

*Slams head on the wall* Is this the engrish they teach in 3rd grade school as Val mentioned? It was an example of what hypocrite meant not that you are married to val. It was an analogy if you didn't get it. I am not making fun of people whose primary language isn't English because I know my English is bad because like you English is not my primary language but common there is a limit to stupidity.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    QQQQQQQQ some one called me a name so imma call them a name and then complain to the almighty moderators about them calling me a name without mentioning the fact that in return I did that exact same thing. See how ridiculous you guys sound? Vall is no more innocent then anyone else in this thread,neither are you cro since you decided to start name calling yourself. Pull the lumber out of your own eye before trying to get the splinter out of another's.

Val,you may not have said 'it takes two to tango'(I did how ever),but its true. If you weren't going back and forth with the trolls then this would have died long ago. I don't know who started it,that really doesn't matter but its been full of stupidity and ignorance on both sides.

O thanks for clearing up the bolt thing, now it makes sense.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited August 2011
    *Slams head on the wall* Is this the E(e)ngl(r)ish they teach in 3rd grade school as Val mentioned? It was an example of what hypocrite meant not that you are married to val. It was an analogy if you didn't get it. I am not making fun of people whose primary language isn't English because I know my English is bad because like you English is not my primary language but common there is a limit to stupidity.

Glad to see your personal growth and increased maturity level with the stopping of the nation based insults from the last thread.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Closed.

Just...

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.