TW Schedule August 19th - 21st

Comments

• Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    was a good fight GD see you next week ;) DERP!! b:laugh

Was better than a last week for sure, see ya next week.

Only 200k of my charm went off, i sure did expected more from "r9" bowman & Co....

But GF, see ya next week.
  • sundaymonday
    sundaymonday Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Only 200k of my charm went off, i sure did expected more from "r9" bowman & Co....

b:chuckle perhaps nobody thought you amounted to anything in tw? why target a little fly when there are so many 105 factors?

Maybe you should try sitting out next week's tw, see if anything improves?
  • xialanglang
    xialanglang Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2011

You need to be able to hold fore more than 45 min to burn your charm. I guess enrage expected more from "r9" buttdigz bowman
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I sucked so badly in that TW I stopped armaing and went to cleric killing. Still sucked. b:cry

WTT myself for R9 ...
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Everything aside... you are a horrible BM. I never saw you during the first half of the TW... only to figure out that you are always in the air... trying to claw people on the ground from the air... 436 damage on a light armor is pretty ****. (Sorry I have no other hit to compare your damage to... since that is the only hit you got off on me before one of GD archers killed me). You do nothing a BM am suppose to do... no roars or even hf. And am always standing toward the back... advancing maybe 10 meters ahead of ranged classes. On the other hand... 3 hits from an archer on the ground kills you with ~5k damage per hit.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
    edited August 2011
    Everything aside... you are a horrible BM TY FOR COMPLIMENTS. I never saw you during the first half of the TW SORRY ABOUT THAT, WE WERE BUSY MOPPING THE FLOOR WITH ENRAGE ON LEFT PATH... only to figure out that you are always in the air... trying to claw people on the ground from the air... 436 damage on a light armor is pretty ****. (Sorry I have no other hit to compare your damage to... since that is the only hit you got off on me before one of GD archers killed me NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU ARE SO SQUISHY TO GET ONE SHOTTED, LOL ?? ). You do nothing a BM am suppose to do... no roars or even hf. And am always standing toward the back... advancing maybe 10 meters ahead of ranged classes ITS CALLED FORMATION & TACTICS. On the other hand... 3 hits from an archer on the ground kills you with ~5k damage per hit YEP 3 HITS FROM THE ARCHER, WHILE YOU GET 1 HITTED FROM THE ARCHER & BOOM DEAD LOL, .

Why to waste an HF on IRRELEVANT target like you are lol, or to stun you when you were "sleepy" allready so you couldnt run away like you usualy do LOL, no point in doing that...

And my sq killed lots of Enrage wankers last night tyvm for fun, cant wait for next weekend.
    You chase kill score as individual...i preffer team work.

It was nice replying to FAIL archer, see ya next week b:bye
    b:chuckle perhaps nobody thought you amounted to anything in tw? why target a little fly when there are so many 105 factors?

Maybe you should try sitting out next week's tw, see if anything improves?

Were you even there or you still have problems with crabs that you picked up from your Goat ???

You need to be able to hold fore more than 45 min to burn your charm. I guess enrage expected more from "r9" buttdigz bowman

I miss the 3 hour fights, hope that we will have them again soon.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Why to waste an HF on IRRELEVANT target like you are lol, or to stun you when you were "sleepy" allready so you couldnt run away like you usualy do LOL, no point in doing that...

And my sq killed lots of Enrage wankers last night tyvm for fun, cant wait for next weekend.
    You chase kill score as individual...i preffer team work.

It was nice replying to FAIL archer, see ya next week b:bye

That statement may work on some archers, but Kiyo is one of the pro-est archers that play.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    That statement may work on some archers, but Kiyo is one of the pro-est archers that play.

I did not noticed that yesterday...so i can tell only what i saw and that was FAIL.

And where were you last night i was looking forward to meet you in the battle.

Dont tell me your master didn't want to put you on a roster ???

Maybe you need to OBEY TO JUNK FOOD bit more harder so you earn the opportunity QQ
    edited August 2011
    I did not noticed that yesterday...so i can tell only what i saw and that was FAIL.

And where were you last night i was looking forward to meet you in the battle.

Dont tell me your master didn't want to put you on a roster ???

Maybe you need to OBEY TO JUNK FOOD bit more harder so you earn the opportunity QQ

Lol, if I WANTED to TW, I would.

I TW'd for 2 years solid, being a squad leader for probably over 500 TW wins. How about you?

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011

So it means that you took 600dmg in 1st second, 792dmg in 2nd second, 631dmg in 3rd second (i'm not gonna count last number since you scrolled text up so ppl can't see "You were killed by VanillaOnion" note b:chuckle) so it means that you took 2023dmg in 3 seconds, from not sparked no Cash Shop BM with +10 Deicides.

Post some more pls...
    Lol, if I WANTED to TW, I would.

I TW'd for 2 years solid, being a squad leader for probably over 500 TW wins. How about you?

Ah so you just like to talk now, and let other people fight instead of you...ok i get it now, thx for the elaboration.

I dont have exact count of TW's i was in (was lots of them), and since i would felt to be degraded as a person in my own eye's and worked against my personal principles if i would even consider to join Enrage, i cant say that i have 500 TW wins...
    I would be impressed with your score, but its against my nature to say anything exept "GF" to an Enrage member.

And my role in GoldDigrz TW is faction's internal matter, so forgive me but i dont want to share that info with anyone outside of GoldDigrz.

See Sgt we can talk in "normal" tone, when there is no "nation based bashing"
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Actually I was killed by JustBerkey there.

Point proven.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Kiyo is a dam good archer,any that says otherwise knows nothing about being an archer or fighting against them. As for val being in tw,I saw him once,lying dead on the ground off to the side. I died 2-3 times that tw,which disappointed me cause I was pulling a cat and normally don't survive that much since people are always 'O LOOK A CATA KEEEEEL EEEET' but its cool,charm didn't cry. Only question is,where was pkmod?I didn't see anything from him and it made me sad,he is always fun.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited August 2011
    Actually I was killed by JustBerkey there.

Point proven.

Do you have screenshot, of that pls ??? (then your point would be proven)

...i dont want to take credit if someone else killed you LOL.

Kiyo is a dam good archer,any that says otherwise knows nothing about being an archer or fighting against them. As for val being in tw,I saw him once,lying dead on the ground off to the side. I died 2-3 times that tw,which disappointed me cause I was pulling a cat and normally don't survive that much since people are always 'O LOOK A CATA KEEEEEL EEEET' but its cool,charm didn't cry. Only question is,where was pkmod?I didn't see anything from him and it made me sad,he is always fun.

Then i've must have been in "stealth" or you had ppl off when i HF'd you and our wiz sq mopped the floor with you at our crystal.

Dont get me wrong Ducky, i never said that im an "Uber BM" or anything like that couse i know im not, but Kiyo is a damn good runner...that is all i saw from "Usain Kiyoshi Bolt".

Mastema, GTI, Yeora, PCVTEC and people like them i consider as a dam good archers.
    edited August 2011
    Then i've must have been in "stealth" or you had ppl off when i HF'd you and our wiz sq mopped the floor with you at our crystal.

Dont get me wrong Ducky, i never said that im an "Uber BM" or anything like that couse i know im not, but Kiyo is a damn good runner...that is all i saw from "Usain Kiyoshi Bolt".

Mastema, GTI, Yeora, PCVTEC and people like them i consider as a dam good archers.

Every archer kites, that's how you play them.

Unless you're Aluba maybe, she use to say **** it and pull a cat with 20k+ HP back when 20k was nuts for any non-barb class.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Like I said,I only saw you once,doesn't mean you aren't around some where else. Yes GTI Yeora and them all are dam good archers,but you can't belittle the skills that kiyo has. As for your wizzies,they hurt qq.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited August 2011
    Every archer kites, that's how you play them.

Unless you're Aluba maybe, she use to say **** it and pull a cat with 20k+ HP back when 20k was nuts for any non-barb class.

Ok i can take that as an excuse for "Usain Kiyoshi Bolt", he has his own sprint style (guys has -INT in his bow and his feet too b:chuckle) so its all good.

He thinks that im FAIL BM, i think that he is an awsome sprinter and a FAIL archer.

Everyone has an opinion & everyone is happy.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lol @ VanillaOnion attacking Kiyo's play style after Kiyo pointed out how bad he is

Lol @ VanillaOnion thinking archers shouldn't run in TW

Lol @ VanillaOnion thinking any BM role in TW does not involve roar and HF

Lol @ VanillaOnion thinking he'd be rostered if GD could roster more than 80

Lol @ VanillaOnion being butthurt

Also Kritty, I know it's annoying but can you combine all his double posts?

Edit:
    LOL @ VanillaOnion thinking -INT is related to "sprinting"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I kind of want to call Vallenion a successful troll. He turned multiple threads into a Vallenion Q&A thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Lol @ VanillaOnion attacking Kiyo's play style after Kiyo pointed out how bad he is

Lol @ VanillaOnion thinking archers shouldn't run in TW...everyone runs, but there is difference between run"" & "flee", "Usain Kiyoshi Bolt" use's sprint flee style.

Lol @ VanillaOnion thinking any BM role in TW does not involve roar and HF...this is very dumb statement from you, i never said it does not involve HF & stun (its most important thing for a BM and i use it alot, but its pointless to even discuss that with you)

Lol @ VanillaOnion thinking he'd be rostered if GD could roster more than 80 dont you have Enrage roster to worry about ??? we have our own ppl that make roster and im sure they need no advice from you LOL

Lol @ VanillaOnion being butthurt...I have no idea what butthurt feels like, but it sounds like you do

Also Kritty, I know it's annoying but can you combine all his double posts? sorry Kritty, i apologize if its a bit messy

Edit:
    LOL @ VanillaOnion thinking -INT is related to "sprinting"
    -INT in feet is a funny line connected with his "sprinting away from action", no suprise here that you don't understand the joke since only ppl with 40 and above IQ level can understand it.

LOL @ Grapefruit's IQ
    b:laughb:laug
  • GR_TWO - Heavens Tear
    GR_TWO - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KurganKhan - Heavens Tear
    KurganKhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    my guildies running rampant thru the threads trolling others have you upset? good, they are living up to the name "Enrage". Please, the day someone tries to control enrage members is the day i will personally laugh them off the server.

Looks as that day came, Vallenion properly demolished your trolls in this thread.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Let me make one thing clear to all posters:

Double posting in any form is NOT tolerated. If you must add something or respond to another post when nobody has posted after yours, use the "Edit" function. This is the only warning, as this is mentioned in the ToS (spam; power-posting) and is a bannable offense.

Thanks!

~Kritty
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Looks as that day came, Vallenion properly demolished your trolls in this thread.
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Let me make one thing clear to all posters:

Double posting in any form is NOT tolerated. If you must add something or respond to another post when nobody has posted after yours, use the "Edit" function. This is the only warning, as this is mentioned in the ToS (spam; power-posting) and is a bannable offense.

Thanks!

~Kritty

*sits and waits*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011

Lol @ this post. Obviously has no idea what is going on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lol @ this post. Obviously has no idea what is going on.

Does anyone?
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2011

I remember one time an assassin from drakon QQ'd to me during a TW that i was a good runner. Multiple times was he trying to kill my veno back then. Everytime i ran back into my squad and see him drop because he was too stupid to follow.

Running can have several reasons in a TW. And it definitely doesn't make you fail if you know when to run. The fact that you were complaining about someone else running just proves how helpless you were.

Also... Give me a full rank 9 set on an archer and 1 or 2 weeks time to learn how to play one and i'll be a damn good archer as well. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited August 2011
    Saying an archer shouldn't run makes as much sense as saying a barb shouldn't turtle. Kritty, get the ban hammer ready cause itll happen sooner or later.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited August 2011

Q: Who are you?

Choices.

A. Nobody, forever.

B. Who cares?

C. All of the above.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Does anyone?

Why yes of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
This discussion has been closed.