TW Schedule August 19th - 21st

Comments

• KurganKhan - Heavens Tear
    KurganKhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So in other words, it's okay for GD archers to run but not okay for Enrage. Nice double standarding. I have no idea what other stupid **** you've been spewing because the only reason I even read that part of your post was because Kiyo's post was hilarious but I'm assuming everything else is **** and nonsensical and full of obvious QQing just like that post.

Basically what you're saying is the criteria for being a successful troll is to be Enrage, since apparently according to you all "trolls" are Enrage. Sure. Not biased at all, and totally not related in the least to what you were blabbing about earlier in terms of fairness in judgement and all that **** right?

Enrage has double standards as well. For instance, only Enrage members can be R9 and all else are fail....only Enrage members can cash shop for all others who do it are fail...only Enrage members can be 105 for all else who do cheat.....point that finger back at your own group with the double standards.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Enrage has double standards as well. For instance, only Enrage members can be R9 and all else are fail....only Enrage members can cash shop for all others who do it are fail...only Enrage members can be 105 for all else who do cheat.....point that finger back at your own group with the double standards.

That's a load of bull. Enrage recognizes several non-Enrage R9 players who we do not consider fail. Additionally we don't consider all r9 players within our faction the best players ever. And you are confused about the cash shopping, GD is the reputed Cash Shop guild, and we don't refer to them as that as a way of insult. It is the rest of the server who tosses around the word "cash shopper" to everyone better geared than them, which includes Enrage and GD alike. All 105 players except OnTheEdge have abused the glitch, that much is obvious and it's stupid to deny it. Come back with better examples. We do have double standards in a few cases, but you have named none of them and all your "examples" are just the product of your own blind hatred.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    THAT IS WHY I HAVE ALL THAT DONT YOU THINK ??? , AND I BUY ONLY THINGS THAT I CAN ACTUALLY TOUCH AND USE + I HAVE A FAMILY TO TAKE CARE OFF, BILL's TO PAY EVERY MONTH etc. DONT YOU THINK THAT RL IS BIT MORE IMPORTANT THAN A GAME ???

Lets just say that your boat floats... and your car moves... and you actually do have a house within walking distance of the beach. And yet you are still here... running the same old instance for a few million coins/hour. I can't even buy (enough) gas to drive for the hour with the amount of coins farmed (when converted to USD) in the same time frame.

That's like me driving to work today and spots... say spots Buffet as I pull off the freeway asking for change. Why? Because he gets "bigger pleasure" to feel every penny he earns. The whole deal with I am proud of my gear because I farm it... is totally ****. Just like everyone's money is just as green... everyone's gear works the ****ing same. But hey... I'll let you know when I do spot Buffet asking for change.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So in other words, it's okay for GD archers to run but not okay for Enrage. Nice double standarding. <---IS THAT EVEN A REAL WORD LOL ??? I have no idea what other stupid **** you've been spewing because IT's OK YOU WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND IT ANYWAY...now just breathe calmly, dont Cry, its gonna be ok Usain Kiyoshy Bolt will survive and kill me many times in next TW i promise the only reason I even read that part of your post was because Kiyo's post was hilarious I AGREE HE REALLY IS A COMEDIAN THAT Usain Kiyoshy Bolt but I'm assuming everything else is **** and nonsensical and full of obvious QQing just like that post.

QQing ??? Last time i cryed was when Sheriff chased Rambo out of town, that was very sad.

Basically what you're saying is the criteria for being a successful troll is to be Enrage, since apparently according to you all "trolls" are Enrage. Sure. Not biased at all, and totally not related in the least to what you were blabbing about earlier in terms of fairness in judgement and all that **** right?

Troll is one very ugly term, that i heard on this forum for the 1st time in my life.

Skip the stuff posted by VanillaOnion and trolling alts with less than 30 posts. It'll make reading faster and slightly less of an IQ buster. It's a bit too late for your IQ darling, but i will pray for you to recover

Just please do NOT defend or agree with me anyhow Khan, talk with them alone and leave me to talk with them alone.
    And stay on topic please...we talk about TW, well atleast we try...

Lets just say that your boat floats CORRECT... and your 2 car's moves... and you actually do have a house within walking distance of the beach Pag Island (in top 10 places in the world for a party). And yet you are still here I was at coast for 30 day's in June... running the same old instance for a few million coins/hour. I can't even buy (enough) gas to drive for the hour with the amount of coins farmed (when converted to USD) in the same time frame. What is exactly wrong with farming Usain Kiyoshy Bolt ???

That's like me driving to work today and spots... say spots Buffet as I pull off the freeway asking for change. My car's allways have full tank Why? Because he gets "bigger pleasure" to feel every penny he earns. The whole deal with I am proud of my gear because I farm it... is totally **** im not proud on it, its just a pixels LOL. Just like everyone's money is just as green EURO's are multy colored... everyone's gear works the ****ing same. But hey... I'll let you know when I do spot Buffet <---- ???, i dont understand this...are you telling me that while you heal your EGO in MMO game you are also an alcoholic who is begging for a change so he can drink in Buffet ??? OMG i am so sorry to hear that. asking for change.

Lets stay on topic please, i really dont want that "ban hammer" hits us, it would be a shame that we cant talk about next week's TW also.
    And since we are not friends or anything close to be that, i really have no interest to share my private RL things with "Fastest man on the server".

I have to go now, stay well Usain Kiyoshy Bolt it was a "pleasure" to talk with you b:bye
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Last edited by KrittyCat; Today at 09:08 AM. Reason: Double post

b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Can't control himself, poor guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Lets stay on topic please, i really dont want that "ban hammer" hits us, it would be a shame that we cant talk about next week's TW also.
    And since we are not friends or anything close to be that, i really have no interest to share my private RL things with "Fastest man on the server".

Sure. When you called me a fail... at least 2 of my guildies came and defended me. When I called you a I believe "horrible BM"... I have yet seem any gd (on their main) come and defend you. Could it be that enrage is more of a "family" then gd... or other gd members just think you plain suck and don't want to be even involved with you.
    I think in the interest of all things being equal and just dumb....you guys should all agree not to use alacrity...perhaps aimlow and stun should be taken off the table as well...awwhh hell might as well put down your bow too...b:surrender

Actually... I won't mind that. I'll even npc my r9 bow if the 5 gd archers listed did the same.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

• Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Can we just lock this? I swear to god the one throwing IQ loss and disrespect around the most is the one causing most of it.

Val, Khan has a right to post what he pleases,you have no right,as none of us have a right to tell anyone else(cept kritty) what we can and cannot post. Yes khans post are a bit biased,many of enrage are used to that.We get the name above our head and friends remove us from fl,people won't squad and just generally talk sht just cause of what faction we are in. The same thing is happening to GD. You guys have built up a reputation just as bad as ours and itll start effecting how people respond to you. Have you ever played an archer? I have,my first toon was an archer.played it for a long time. If surviving means running half way across the world then so be it. That doesn't make someone a fail archer.Your a fail archer if you don't run(cause then you die).Also you have no room to correct aesthors wording. Whats gas prices like in croatia?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    If surviving means running half way across the world then so be it.

Ok... let me give you my side of the story. There is 2 kinds of running away. The first is the retreat kind... where you are running back toward your own base. The second is what vallenion experienced. You know... after killing him... I sorta have to go after his buddies. And sadly I only have a range of 34 meters... and since gd was retreating so fast... I gotta run (aka chase) after them. Since vallenion's dead body is stationary... any sort of movement is going to be "running away" FROM HIS DEAD BODY.

Oh btw... can someone explain something to me. this thing where you call people fail/squishy. how does it work. I understand if you called someone weaker fail or squishy. But if you called someone stronger and with more hp fail and squishy. doesn't that just make you getting owned by a fail and squishy player? so essentially you are saying that you are even weaker and squishy then someone who is already weak and squishy. finally contradictory to what moms would say... bullies aren't weak and lonely. they just get the joy from whopping your ***.

edited August 2011
    Sure. When you called me a fail YOU are FAIL ARCHER... at least 2 of my guildies came and defended me. When I called you a I believe "horrible BM"... I have yet seem any gd (on their main) come and defend you. I DON'T NEED TO BE DEFENDED, imagine that more of us get on you like me, i would be worried for you not to commit suicide Could it be that enrage is more of a "family" then gd IN YOUR DREAMS... or other gd members just think you plain suck and don't want to be even involved with you. GO AHEAD AND ASK THEM LOL, MAYBE THEY JUST REFUSE TO TALK TO YOU...I CAN't BLAME THEM

Actually... I won't mind that. I'll even npc my r9 bow PLEASE DON'T cut the extension of your "manhood" if the 5 gd archers listed did the same. HEY, HEY THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEONE BETTER THAN YOU ARE...deal with it don't QQ
    Can we just lock this? WE SHOULD SINCE YOU GUYS ARE SO OFF TOPIC damn I swear to god the one throwing IQ loss and disrespect around the most is the one causing most of it.

Val, Khan has a right to post what he pleases,you have no right,as none of us have a right to tell anyone else(cept kritty) what we can and cannot post. I JUST ASKED HIM ON A POLITE WAY THAT HE DO NOT SUPPORT ME, COUSE I HAVE NO NEED FOR THAT, HE CAN TALK ALL HE WANTS LOL Yes khans post are a bit biased,many of enrage are used to that.We get the name above our head and friends remove us from fl,people won't squad and just generally talk sht just cause of what faction we are in. The same thing is happening to GD. NONE OF MY MATES DELETED ME AFTER I JOINED GoldDigrz You guys have built up a reputation just as bad as ours and itll start effecting how people respond to you. I CAN'T AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT ONE Have you ever played an archer? YES I DID, VERY FUN CLASS TO PLAY I have,my first toon was an archer.played it for a long time. TY FOR SHARING, I AM SURE THAT SOME PPL WILL FIND THAT VERY INTERESTING, BUT I'M NOT ONE OF THEM...SORRY If surviving means running half way across the world then so be it. That doesn't make someone a fail archer.Your a fail archer if you don't run(cause then you die) LIKE I EXPLAINED IN PREVIOUS POST's RUN is NOT SAME AS FLEE .Also you have no room to correct aesthors wording. OH I DO, OH I DID Whats gas prices like in croatia? GOOGLE IT, DO I LOOK LIKE A GENERAL INFORMATION SERVICE ???[/QUOTE]
    Ok... let me give you my side of the story. LETS HEAR IT There is 2 kinds of running away. YES... The first is the retreat kind...AHA... where you are running back toward your own base. I HOPE THAT WE WILL MAKE YOU DO THAT IN NEAR FUTURE... The second is what vallenion experienced. You know... after killing him SHOW SS of THAT pls, I REMEMBER THAT YOU KILLED ME ONLY ONCE IN OUR BASE, AND THING THAT YOU TALK ABOUT HaPPENED ON B path WHEN I CLAWED YOU AND BooM 1shot DEATH FROM THE ARROW THAT CAME (maybe im wrong and did not noticed other "kills") ... I sorta have to go after his buddies. HOW COULD YOU CHASE THEM IF YOU WERE DEAD ??? And sadly I only have a range of 34 meters AWWWW... and since gd was retreating so fast... I gotta run (aka chase) after them. I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND HOW CAN YOU RUN WHILE YOU ARE DEAD, is Enrage NAUGHTY AGAIN AND USES WEIRD GLITCHES ??? Since vallenion's dead body is stationary...SS of THAT PRETTY PLEASE any sort of movement is going to be "running away" FROM HIS DEAD BODY.

Oh btw... can someone explain something to me. IT's GONNA BE HARD, BUT I'LL TRY this thing where you call people fail/squishy. DON'T FORGET A COWARD too LOL how does it work. I understand if you called someone weaker fail or squishy. But if you called someone stronger and with more hp fail and squishy. doesn't that just make you getting owned by a fail and squishy player? YOU DID DROPPED AFTER ONE SHOT, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT LOL & WHY DO YOU RUN AWAY FROM MY "FAIL BM" IF YOU ARE SO "PRO" LOL ??? contradictory to what moms would say... bullies aren't weak and lonely. they just get the joy from whopping your ***.AWWWW YOU POOR THING, YOU GOT ABUSED IN SCHOOL -hugs-, AND WHEN YOU ACTUALLY DO WHOOP MY *** I WILL BE 1st ONE TO ADMIT IT TILL THEN >>>RUN FORREST...RUUUUUUUUUN<<<...

I hope i helped you to figure it out, and please stay on topic please.b:bye
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Just please do NOT defend or agree with me anyhow Khan, talk with them alone and leave me to talk with them alone.
    And stay on topic please...we talk about TW, well atleast we try...

I have to go now, stay well Usain Kiyoshy Bolt it was a "pleasure" to talk with you b:bye

I like how you corrected proper grammar into
    "2 car's moves"
    Unless you were taking about the moves of the two cars in which case it would be
    "2 cars' moves"
    Correcting the correct to make it incorrect is your troll MO though, so sally forth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    So much all-caps. Someone is soooo mad b:laughb:laughb:laugh

And LOL @ VanillaOnion trying to correct my wording instead of properly replying to the post. Look, to be honest, "standardizing" is probably the 'proper' word but you are one of the last people on HT forums who should try to correct people's English considering just how bad yours is. Also it's so LOL that you are babbling **** about being on topic while you're running around picking at my English and calling people by athlete names which is for some reason supposed to be insulting.

And WOW, Khan, your precious idol just told you to shut up. That's kind of sad, now I feel sorry for you. VanillaOnion is such an ingrate. No really, I do feel sorry for you. We Enrage are a-holes but we have a heart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    HEY, HEY THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEONE BETTER THAN YOU ARE...deal with it don't QQ

according to the rankings there is 10 people better then me in terms of total kills... 11 people better then me in terms of k/d ratios... probably 6-7 people better then me in terms of archer gears. average those out... i am well in the top 10 of archers on ht.

now... how do you place against the bms of ht? made it pass the top hundred yet? not sure what i have to deal with... seems pretty simple to me.

edited August 2011
    So much all-caps. Someone is soooo mad b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Nah LOL, i use CAPS couse I know that your eyesight is weaker than what normal people have, so i just try to facilitate your reading experience.

One "thank you" from your side would be nice, or you still have not been taught basic etiquette at school ???

And tell me "munchkin", how did you liked last TW, did you had fun, are you happy that you won ???

...i was so busy with talking to others that i had no chance to ask you anything about it, i do apologize "dear" !!
  • CROassassin - Heavens Tear
    CROassassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hello HT peep's i see you all had fun weekend b:victory
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Nah LOL, i use CAPS couse I know that your eyesight is weaker than what normal people have, so i just try to facilitate your reading experience.

One "thank you" from your side would be nice, or you still have not been taught basic etiquette at school ???

And tell me "munchkin", how did you liked last TW, did you had fun, are you happy that you won ???

...i was so busy with talking to others that i had no chance to ask you anything about it, i do apologize "dear" !!

LOL caps don't make your font size bigger. This is how you edit font size. Let's learn basic posting skills!

Thank you for what? Padding Enrage's kill stats in TW? Although I don't even think I can thank you for that, I saw you ONCE the entire TW last time. I hit you for 4K with a normal autoattack shot but you died so quickly to whoever else who was also hitting you that I can't tell how much my metal attacks would do. I have the crappiest gear in my squad, I can't imagine what huge numbers other people are hitting you for. So you probably spend most of your time walking from base and thus there is not even the cause to thank you for padding our stats.

And I am quite happy we won; I get to have Sexygesis table dance for me for a week b:laughb:laugh

For someone who is too busy to reply to my posts you sure seem to stalk every one of them. Good thing for you I got bored of reading your same repetitive bull so I just skipped most of your posts. You should thank me, because if I replied more you would have to expend so much brainpower to edit more quotes into your replies, and you must already be nearing the limit seeing as how you double posted not too long ago AGAIN after telling Kritty you wouldn't. b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    @Anne: sry i beat u to that proposal

To val saying there's always somebody better than you, I do believe there's no wizzy better than me on the ht server. So pretty much there is always somebody on top.

For the people looking for damage logs I will take care that if i see Val alive I will post rather large number for you guys. If I break 100k I think I deserve a prize.

Btw if you think all caps makes it easier to read posts, it's actually alot easier when you break up your thoughts such as what I'm doing regardless if I have poor style in terms of english.

Oh and on a last thought I've seen such valuable advice given to archers from val so if possible WTB wizzy lessons on not kiting plz and ty. pm me ig to tell me when.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    And WOW, Khan, your precious idol just told you to shut up. That's kind of sad, now I feel sorry for you. VanillaOnion is such an ingrate. No really, I do feel sorry for you. We Enrage are a-holes but we have a heart.

why one should never meet their idols...always a let down b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
    edited August 2011
    according to the rankings there is 10 people better then me in terms of total kills... 11 people better then me in terms of k/d ratios... probably 6-7 people better then me in terms of archer gears. average those out... i am well in the top 10 of archers on ht. DANG Usain Kiyoshy Bolt all those "amazing" stats and you still need 3 shots to kill my "FAIL BM"...that is what i call >>>a waste of green money<<<, it would be better that you donated 1000 euros after disaster earthquake in Japan to help to poor people like i did, than to waste all that money to get all those nice stats and gear in game and still be FAIL ARCHER.
    You could not even be an ammunition carrier for archers in GoldDigrz LOL.

now... how do you place against the bms of ht? I am 1st on the list of "HORRIBLE BM'S" b:laugh made it pass the top hundred yet? not sure what i have to deal with... seems pretty simple to me.

If its so simple dont FLEE like 1st class chicken, ask Evanera or scrubby to assist off you, they can 1 shot me instantly and give you damage log higher than 5k.
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    If its so simple dont FLEE like 1st class chicken, ask Evanera or scrubby to assist off you, they can 1 shot me instantly and give you damage log higher than 5k.

Why would he need assist when he can poke you down without crits?
    edited August 2011
    Why would he need assist when he can poke you down without crits?

He can't that's the problem LOL
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Flamebaiting by multiple parties is getting out of hand.

Only warning on that, since it was warned about in the last TW thread.

All of you need to play nice...

Right, like that would ever happen.b:sweat
    edited August 2011

Nobody needs or wants to assist attack you because you aren't a target. Your presence has no effect. You're pretty much a seat holder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Nobody needs or wants to assist attack you because you aren't a target. Your presence has no effect. You're pretty much a seat holder.

would it be fair to say that he is a fluffer? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
    edited August 2011
    I'm pretty sure his services as a fluffer would have the opposite of the intended effect
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011

This is getting old. We all know how much damage I can do to you with regular hits... and we all can guess how much hp you have. You can troll the forums as much as you want to... but all it accomplish is make gd look like a bunch of sissies. If its any other gd... they would already have called me out to west. Whenever you decide to do so... let me know and I'll be there. Although it probably smart for you to borrow/buy some better gears... and some friends to gank me. Cause it'll be awfully embarrassing for a BM to die to a lone archer.

EDIT: Is this what I can be expecting of croatia men? All talk and no balls? How do you tell the different sexes apart?

• X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    To val saying there's always somebody better than you, I do believe there's no wizzy better than me on the ht server. So pretty much there

My 68 wizzy could kick your wizzies ***. No point in denying it b:pleased

And there's nothing wrong with being a bench warmer, our butt's keep warm in the cold ...
  • CROassassin - Heavens Tear
    CROassassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    This is getting old. We all know how much damage I can do to you with regular hits... and we all can guess how much hp you have. You can troll the forums as much as you want to... but all it accomplish is make gd look like a bunch of sissies. If its any other gd... they would already have called me out to west. Whenever you decide to do so... let me know and I'll be there. Although it probably smart for you to borrow/buy some better gears... and some friends to gank me. Cause it'll be awfully embarrassing for a BM to die to a lone archer.

EDIT: Is this what I can be expecting of croatia men? All talk and no balls? How do you tell the different sexes apart?

rolf,

this r9'er is butthurt, croatia rocks and gratz vall, way to troll the fail enrage trolls
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    rolf,

this r9'er is butthurt, croatia rocks and gratz vall, way to troll the fail enrage trolls

lol at this nobody

and qq to triggers alt wizzy -.- he has me beaten i cannot compete U_U damn warm seats i wish my wizzy could heat stuff up. *Casts Crown of flame on seat*
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Your butt will catch fire!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Your butt will catch fire!

In gear it is a lil on fire and you like to watch my butt waddle anyways so just sit back and enjoy :>
This discussion has been closed.