TW Schedule August 19th - 21st

Comments

• Bonedancer - Heavens Tear
    Bonedancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Does Bonedancer have a boner for VanillaOnion? The way he gets so touchy about the piece of **** is kind of weird. And it's quite odd he conveniently did not spot any of the ways VanillaOnion was being a hypocrite. Or maybe he's just trying to pick on me LOLOLOLOL poor noobs.

Not sure why I am being pulled into this since I did not post about it. Since I am a chick, the boner part of your equation does not apply to me. It seems that you have one yourself about Vall.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Not sure why I am being pulled into this since I did not post about it. Since I am a chick, the boner part of your equation does not apply to me. It seems that you have one yourself about Vall.

Sorry I did not word that thought properly. I said that to mean I don't think it was you, not agree with Sgt. The second sentence should have specified I was talking about the barb and not you. That was my fault of omission in my train of thought. However since you are so proud of not being a part of it, I would suggest you have it stay that way, so I'll let your last comment slide this time.

No, you made your point quite clear....you will pick on him and continue to do so because, well, I guess you get some sick pleasure out of it.

Nope, you missed it. I can't really change your mind if you insist on kissing VanillaOnion's ***. People will not see what they refuse to see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • KurganKhan - Heavens Tear
    KurganKhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Sorry I must not have finished that thought properly. I said that to mean I don't think it was you, not agree with Sgt.

Nope, you missed it.

did not but nevermind
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    did not but nevermind

I think I know my own point better than you do, IJS. And you missed it.

Maybe you should listen to your own preaching.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I think I know my own point better than you do, IJS. And you missed it.

Maybe you should listen to your own preaching.

Good morning everyone !!!

i'll just IGNORE the rest
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I am curious why anyone even responds to some low level noob barb that doesn't know his *** from a hole in a bag. Dude is a noob and knows nothing. Probably power lvl'd to the point hes at now. At least bone and Vall have lvl to back them up.Whats he got? besides a brown nose I mean.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    make it stop
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Fking Rad...

Killed by a Bind Tower and got eaten by Condom and **** b:cry
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Was disappointed with the GD vs Rad fight - would've liked it to last longer and be able to get tempest off more (not that I did that much damage).

Can you guys please lock tightend up? I don't want to get spanked anymore by them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Good morning everyone !!!

i'll just IGNORE the rest

I am quoting you because I'm IGNORING you, VanillaLogic.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Lmao xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear
    Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Wow! Can I troll too?! Sarcasm aside, it takes 2 sides to tango. Thats all I will say here.
    KrittyCat wrote: »

Lastly, please stop trying to derail topics with your posts. This thread was going fine until that post and your reply to it. If someone posts an off-topic post, ignore it. You're just helping their cause along if you respond to it.
    You do realize that majority of HT's threads get derailed at one time or another through the entire culmination. So, no point in singling an individual out.

In any case, thanks for moderating this thread.

Cheers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Karma | ex-GoldDigrz | ex-xWaRx | ex-Reunited | ex-Tao
    Gryphyyn (10x Archer) | Tyyphoon (10x Assassin) | Ryyft (8x Seeker)

Fearless. | karmapwi.com
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I like RED COLOURS IN CAPSLOCK. It makes me feel very important.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I just wasted a minute of my time scrolling through pages 1 to 11.
    And another 30 seconds posting this...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I just wasted a minute of my time scrolling through pages 1 to 11.
    And another 30 seconds posting this...

I envy your computer b:cute its not wasted time if you wanted to do it. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    I am curious why anyone even responds to some low level noob barb that doesn't know his *** from a hole in a bag. Dude is a noob and knows nothing. Probably power lvl'd to the point hes at now. At least bone and Vall have lvl to back them up.Whats he got? besides a brown nose I mean.

He/She is a human too, so i find it kind from you guys to give him some attention, you just never know maybe you guys just talked with future cata puller in Enrage.

And if he is power lvl'd to only lev 70+ in what 3 years ??? thats fail LOL, i'll p.lvl him to 100 for free if all that he/she got is 70+.

Was disappointed with the GD vs Rad fight - would've liked it to last longer and be able to get tempest off more (not that I did that much damage).

Can you guys please lock tightend up? I don't want to get spanked anymore by them.

I was very pleased with how our war vs RAD went and I hope that we will perform even better vs Enrage tonight.
    I like RED COLOURS IN CAPSLOCK. It makes me feel very important.

"Small people find pleasure in small things"

I'm glad i made one small person to be happy and feel important with my post, i really am.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    This is a bunch of rubbish.. not even fun to read.. im not defending anyone this time.

TW is the same old.. Rad fight was quick luckily cause it show we still can be of some danger, still need at least 80 people online for Enrage war to be able to give em a proper fight maybe.. But since its Saturday and almost all our faction are alchoholics we tend to be out getting wasted and dance naked on the table.. or wait.. maybe thats just me..

Anyways.. lets see how it goes, I dont see any reason why GD is chickens cause of not attacking Enrage when we get to fight Enrage every weekend anyways.. People need changes or it gets too boring and thats never good.

Im gonna take out Aesthor on a date tonight and watch the norwegian movie "Trollhunter." And we gonna enjoy that and make a strategic plan on how to get rid of the trolls in here.. Dress nicely Aesthor, u gotta look sexy b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Cmon really again?
    You want fun tw's but only 1 fun tw per weekend? Might be too much fun on 1 weekend?
    edited August 2011
    Cmon really again?
    You want fun tw's but only 1 fun tw per weekend? Might be too much fun on 1 weekend?

Don't think so low about your faction Hell, I see no reason why TW vs RAD would not be fun.
  • xialanglang
    xialanglang Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Its funny how Exe already made up an excuse if they lose to Enrage tonite lol and how is 10-15 min TW "fun"? Didnt you guys complained abt Enrage 5 min roll b4 map reset?
    edited August 2011
    Its funny how Exe already made up an excuse if they lose to Enrage tonite lol and how is 10-15 min TW "fun"? Didnt you guys complained abt Enrage 5 min roll b4 map reset?

Why would we need an excuse for anything lol ???

...even if we win or lose "relations" between our two factions will remain exactly how they are now...

I think that no one goes to TW with the intention to lose. (maybe Terrorists LOL)
    For me personally there is no greater satisfaction in this game but win the TW against Enrage (does not happen often but when it does, it is a pleasure) and to have fun with my guildmates.

I think it was more of a funny line from exe (i hope it was, spetialy the last part LOL).
  • xialanglang
    xialanglang Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I am not gonna quote all you said but haven't thats what GD been doing blaming low attendance when they lose? sounds like an excuse to me
    edited August 2011
    Why would we need an excuse for anything lol ???

...even if we win or lose "relations" between our two factions will remain exactly how they are now...

I think that no one goes to TW with the intention to lose. (maybe Terrorists LOL)
    For me personally there is no greater satisfaction in this game but win the TW against Enrage (does not happen often but when it does, it is a pleasure) and to have fun with my guildmates.

I think it was more of a funny line from exe (i hope it was, spetialy the last part LOL).

Exegesis is more than capable of answering that for himself rather than you assuming what he meant.

ijs.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    I am not gonna quote all you said but haven't thats what GD been doing blaming low attendance when they lose? sounds like an excuse to me

I can speak for myself that i never publicly blamed our low attendance for defeat, after all that is internal matter of GoldDigrz not of Enrage.

It is a reason for defeat (or short TW to cover all bases) couse its hard enough to go 80 vs 80 against Enrage, but for non-mandatory TW faction you never know how numbers will go, so there is no point to freak out about it.
    We allways give a fair fight with what we have and do our best, why is that a problem for some of you guys its beyond me.

Exegesis is more than capable of answering that for himself rather than you assuming what he meant.

ijs.

I belive that im polite atm, but i can easily switch back on "SgtHillbilly mode" again.

Its up to YOU & YOUR trolls in which direction will this conversation go.
    I'm open for any option !!!
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I hate to say it but i gotta agree with val on what exe said. Exe is a well known smart *** and I am certain his comment about the drunkenness is a joke. Exe you should do like me and just get drunk at home before tw. the show up drunk. Its fun. b:victory
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited August 2011
    I can speak for myself that i never publicly blamed our low attendance for defeat, after all that is internal matter of GoldDigrz not of Enrage.

It is a reason for defeat (or short TW to cover all bases) couse its hard enough to go 80 vs 80 against Enrage, but for non-mandatory TW faction you never know how numbers will go, so there is no point to freak out about it.
    We allways give a fair fight with what we have and do our best, why is that a problem for some of you guys its beyond me.

I belive that im polite atm, but i can easily switch back on "SgtHillbilly mode" again.

Its up to YOU & YOUR trolls in which direction will this conversation go.
    I'm open for any option !!!

Oh? Did I offend you some how? If you really want to start this up again I can also easily switch on "VanillaOnion" mode.

And as proven in the previous threads you will only make yourself look bad and have to waste all your hours replying to tons of different peoples comments with essay length, multicolored gibberish.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Oh? Did I offend you some how? If you really want to start this up again I can also easily switch on "VanillaOnion" mode.

And as proven in the previous threads you will only make yourself look bad and have to waste all your hours replying to tons of different peoples comments with essay length, multicolored gibberish.

Not for now, its just so you know what your options are...like i said, its all up to you.

I really see no problem to look bad in the eye's of you and ones like you...actually that was my intention in 1st place.

You're on the move boy.
    edited August 2011
    Not for now, its just so you know what your options are...like i said, its all up to you.

I really see no problem to look bad in the eye's of you and ones like you...actually that was my intention in 1st place.

You're on the move boy.

"And the ones like you"? Would have been simpler to have just said "everyone".

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    "And the ones like you"? Would have been simpler to have just said "everyone".

Ok, >>YOU & EVERYONE LIKE YOU<< i hope to see you in TW tonight !!!

b:bye
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i should have known that a tw thread that is 12+ pages long before the Enrage vs GD war would be just a bunch of random ****. poor kritty having to babysit the kiddos.

oh i was wondering, is there some holiday today that i'm not aware of yet? are a bunch of gd on ban for lvling too fast the way they arent supposed to? sorry, i just wanna be ready for which excuse is gonna be used in wc tonight :) see ya at your crystal b:chuckle
    *insert awesome siggy here*
This discussion has been closed.