edited August 2011
    Pm me the game name pleases b:quiet b:flower
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Aldryami - Sanctuary
    Aldryami - Sanctuary Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    pm me too with the name of the game pls :):)
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    Jay_Dubbz - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Its things like this that have me leaving the game. No communication with the devs, no news on fixes, no input allowed by players on wanted improvements.

I feel like a fool for ever spending money on this game. Hope PW enjoys what they got from me tho because this gravy train has left the station. No more cash while I tie up my loose ends here and soon Im gone all together.

Seems I found another game where the forum actually asks for player input on wanted/needed improvements. The devs and gms actually give timely and useful replies to request for help and they actually use player ideas for creating events that are both fun and profitable for the players. They dont just run out the same damn situations with different mobs/bosses and the same **** drops.

The armors and weapons are all farmed and crafted in the game so everyone has the same chance to be as OP as the next guy if your willing to work for it, and it doesnt take years and billions of coin like here.

Wish I could mention the name and not get the post deleted but oh well you can't have everything. At least I can offer hope that there are games out there that aren't just uncaring money vaccums that hope you don't realize what a sucker you are till your nearly broke from trying to be OP. Luckily I didnt have to be nearly broke to figure out what a sucker Ive been here.

pm me the name of the game also b:thanks
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Bump! :)

Got some good community responses so far. None of course from someone working for PWE.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Pm me three plsb:cute!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Aye PM me the name too please b:cute

I would happily pay for a MMORPG that has actual Devs and a real player comunication unlike here where we're all nothing more but money income with no respect whatover.

If you're a new player and you're reading this don't let this game fool you,its not worth the money.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    One man can only do so much working in a sister company of a multinational corporation. People seem to think he should be able to quickly get any answer we demand at any given time. Fact is china makes him look bad because they either don't answer him, tell him they don't know, or tell them he's not allowed to tell us.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
    SinFulGodX - Sanctuary Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Pm me 4 please b:pleased

i like to play alot of games XD

Ill probably play it and pwi and rest i play b:laugh
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I'd say those are the two most likely reasons why this question is being ignored but neither paints a pretty picture of PWE.

The first case of him ordered to ignore the topic shows a lot of disrespect to the community. It is a pretty blatant disregard of the community's concerns.

The second case of frankie simply waiting for a reply back from the devs just makes the company seem dysfunctional. Frankie replied almost two months ago that he was going to ask for a status update. Who takes two months to give you a status update by email? I can't think of any reason other than laziness or incompetence.

You stated my feelings on this pretty well.

Especially the dysfunctional part.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
    edited August 2011
    Okay all, here's an update.

I have submitted a ticket about this thread, asking for a response from a human that works for the company. I've also PM'd ChaoticShelly (Mod), and asked her to bump Frankie so that we can possibly get a response. Also, don't forget that I also PM'd Frankie yesterday when I created the thread. Think I've covered all bases now.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Okay all, here's an update.

I have submitted a ticket about this thread, asking for a response from a human that works for the company. I've also PM'd ChaoticShelly (Mod), and asked her to bump Frankie so that we can possibly get a response. Also, don't forget that I also PM'd Frankie yesterday when I created the thread. Think I've covered all bases now.

Why'd I get left out of the loop... Q.Q

Granted... I am reading this thread right now... so... yeah...

I'll bump him if I get the chance.

b:shutup
    edited August 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Why'd I get left out of the loop... Q.Q

Granted... I am reading this thread right now... so... yeah...

I'll bump him if I get the chance.

b:shutup

Sorry about that Kritty. In the past I personally told Shelly I would PM here if I ever needed something. Also, thanks! :)
  • krittycat
    edited August 2011
    Sorry about that Kritty. In the past I personally told Shelly I would PM here if I ever needed something. Also, thanks! :)

Consider this my invite to PM me whenever you need assistance as well, since I'm sometimes on when Shelly isn't, and vice versa.

b:mischievous
    edited August 2011
    Consider this my invite to PM me whenever you need assistance as well, since I'm sometimes on when Shelly isn't, and vice versa.

Awesome! Got it, and thanks Kritty. :)
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Also by far a more competent mod b:shutup
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited August 2011

That was about three months ago so the only logical explanation in this time we live in where sending a message to someone anywhere in the world takes under a few seconds is that frankie decided he want to personally ask what was going on with bases, so he rented a rowboat and is currently rowing across the pacific to china, where he will hike to the developer's office and ask.

This could be it. Imagine an American suddenly appearing in the waters of China in a row boat - he'll be in jail for 3-6 months before he gets a chance to speak to the company. b:shocked
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    All that we've heard is frankie saying "I'll ask the devs"

That was about three months ago so the only logical explanation in this time we live in where sending a message to someone anywhere in the world takes under a few seconds is that frankie decided he want to personally ask what was going on with bases, so he rented a rowboat and is currently rowing across the pacific to china, where he will hike to the developer's office and ask.

There is no other logical explanation for why it takes 3 months to get a response other than people not doing their jobs.

And people wonder why I haven't spent a dime on PWI yet I've spent about $70 on LoL

Edit: And this is why whenever frankie makes a post that isn't related to guild bases the only proper response is "How goes the rowing? Have you seen Moby **** lately? Captain Ahab was looking for him.

OR maybe he's got all his stuff wrote down and since he's.....going over there in a week....with the 2 players for pwic....he's going to have some meetings with them about this stuff....
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    OR maybe he's got all his stuff wrote down and since he's.....going over there in a week....with the 2 players for pwic....he's going to have some meetings with them about this stuff....

And I have a building contract for a hotel on the moon.
  • krittycat
    edited August 2011
    And I have a building contract for a hotel on the moon.

Really? How much is it going to cost? I would imagine supplies alone would cost a fortune, but the travel's a bear, too...

b:chuckle
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Pm me the game name pleases b:quiet b:flower

PM me too please.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    As director of my faction, we (me and my wife who is leader), never intended to get said guild base before all was implmented in it.. Guess we did well to wait.

I think though that PWI messed up on that one, a lot of people got it FOR the guild wars that are yet to be implemented..

Massive gold sink for them or keep players occupied running warsong for..nothing or not much actually..

Prices of equips in there are just plain stupid. And what about that alliance idea ? Didi it really do anything good ?..

They hurried expansion too much, they should have took a full year if needed to have ALL ready..

- Fully functionnal guild bas with ALL features

- Earthguards with their lvl 79/100 skills ready AT LAUNCH

- Their R9 weps should have been ready too.

- The "answering questions" that was suppose to be a daily quest, that was slipped upon us as short event.

- Another "gold" quest we should be able to get from bounty hunter that is not even implemented yet.

They just wanted to rush to make people happy and pleased some, made some mad..

Oh well...
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • digitalpulse
    digitalpulse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    All that we've heard is frankie saying "I'll ask the devs"

Brilliant and funny! lol

Also bumping this thread and hoping that Frankie would give us an update. "Email sent to devs, still waiting for response.", "Still typing email to devs." or even "Devs cancelled the guild base wars project." is better than no update and being ignored.

Also, I'm glad to see that the community matured a tiny bit since the TW issue long ago.
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    As director of my faction, we (me and my wife who is leader), never intended to get said guild base before all was implmented in it.. Guess we did well to wait.

I think though that PWI messed up on that one, a lot of people got it FOR the guild wars that are yet to be implemented..

Massive gold sink for them or keep players occupied running warsong for..nothing or not much actually..

Prices of equips in there are just plain stupid. And what about that alliance idea ? Didi it really do anything good ?..

They hurried expansion too much, they should have took a full year if needed to have ALL ready..

- Fully functionnal guild bas with ALL features

- Earthguards with their lvl 79/100 skills ready AT LAUNCH

- Their R9 weps should have been ready too.

- The "answering questions" that was suppose to be a daily quest, that was slipped upon us as short event.

- Another "gold" quest we should be able to get from bounty hunter that is not even implemented yet.

They just wanted to rush to make people happy and pleased some, made some mad..

Oh well...

you always side with pwe, can they do wrong in your eyes?
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    edited August 2011
    I side with them ?

I said they should have waited a year before putting expansion out and getting ALL that was suppose to come with it ready and take that year to fix other bugs instead ?

So where did I say I sided with them ?

"They" wanted to rush expansion out (the last one) and mostly made a mess out of it, forgotting other things that should have been fixed instead.

You must have just read 3 words out of it "made, people, happy" yah that must be it..
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    I side with them ?

I said they should have waited a year before putting expansion out and getting ALL that was suppose to come with it ready and take that year to fix other bugs instead ?

So where did I say I sided with them ?

"They" wanted to rush expansion out (the last one) and mostly made a mess out of it, forgotting other things that should have been fixed instead.

You must have just read 3 words out of it "made, people, happy" yah that must be it..

no lol, but i've seen you post alot where you blame the players and not pwe for some problems, and it seems you're not blaming them here for this problem when it's clearly them lying and ignoring the guild base wars, you just said oh they rushed the expansion. I dont see how they rushed it when it was already delayed

maybe side with them isnt the correct term, but you always downplay how bad the company actually is and are
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    This. Game. Sucks.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    edited August 2011
    , but you always downplay how bad the company actually is and are

I'm tired, so yeah, I will accept that..

What can I say , i'm the optimistic kind of person..

"I" still love the game despite those things (although getting more bored then before)

but yeah,

"I" find it sad some things were just 1/2 done or simply not taking care of.

Off to bed b:sleep
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    PM me the name of the other game as well please..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Stop playing & posting already guys. b:shutup
    It's free your mind from daily forum complains quest.
    Except if complaining is part of routine things you do.
    Or you find it rather fun to play in forum and join drama in game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
    edited August 2011
    How did this thread get to the 2nd page? Oh well. Bump!
This discussion has been closed.