What are new clerics doing that is annoying all the old players?

Comments

• Kaitica - Heavens Tear
    Kaitica - Heavens Tear Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    No I've seen clerics with alabaster immacs or higher because they tell me it increases their metal damage skills.
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    JanusZeal is a troll that fails in game.

Watch as he posts on alts.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    thumbs wrote: »

And u are a troll who fails in life , seriously he didnt even say sth to argue for. Bored much ??

Also any more implication that my account is an alt of Janusheal will get you a ban I swear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    thumbs wrote: »

You must be 7 years old. You're worse than my middle school students b:chuckle
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • DryadLaFey - Sanctuary
    DryadLaFey - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Maybe I'm a noob cleric, IDK, it took me about a year to get lvl 100 cause I really didn't like fcc the few times I did it on my veno. I do use Chromatic Healing frequently and sometimes even spam it depending on the instance/mob/boss.

Over the year of playing my cleric I've found that CHB can be very useful in certain situations. Y'all have mentioned bosses that AOE and ppl taking on multiple mobs but what about when you have DDers that are aggro switching ever couple seconds. Sometimes I'll sit on IH and just mouse click on each person as s/he takes damage but sometimes it becomes more effective to sit on CHB and IH tank between cool-downs. Would BB work, yeah (and yes, I know it decreases damage) but it's a judgement call because I may need to purify, rez, emergency Wellspring a squishy before IH (for example gets hit for over half HP and starting with IH might not be sufficient to keep him/her alive). Ive set up 1,2 and 3 as quick keys for these heals so I can quickly switch between the skills and use the mouse to select the player that needs the heal.

I can understand being annoyed if the cleric sits on CHB and thats all they do, especially if ppl get killed because of it, but why judge whether they overuse it too much in your opinion or not if they keep you alive. Every body has different playing styles and discovers what works for them. If the cleric is keeping you alive then they're a good cleric. If you die, it's not always the cleric's fault. It CAN be the cleric's fault, I've seen some pretty stupid clerics myself, but it's not ALWAYS the cleric's fault.

Principles that guide my cleric are:

1.Keep the tank alive
    2.The tiger is not always the tank
    3. At any given moment who is the tank may change
    4. Keep the squad alive
    5. If I see a squad wipe coming and I can't stop it but I can get away before dying RUN - I can come back to rez everyone once the boss/mob resets
    6. I can't heal stupid.

Things I always try to carry
    rez scrolls, speed pots, a genie with HP, MP food, HP food (yes, they do come in handy even on a cleric), 2 sets of ornaments - one for phys defense, one for channeling (mostly for CHB)

These are the things I've learned so far. If you know any others to add feel free. There is always room for improvement.
    b:cute
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The blame I believe lies with the more experienced clerics who have failed to pass on their knowlege. Unlike many other MMOs PW seems to have a general lack of decent player authored guides. There are a few, but the quality is mostly substandard, showing little evidence of more than one quick writting session that is never updated and usually pretty sloppy and dis-organized.

Look at the single cleric guide stickied in the Clerics section. It hurts your eyes to try and pick useful information out of the wall of text presentation.

I don't play a cleric and have no idea how they should be played, but I do know from my own experience that the guides for any profession here are pretty minimal.

Times have changed. Many endgame clerics leveled up during times when the server population was high in new players like themselves, so information sharing was more common. New players today face a hard time finding squads and viable guilds. No wonder they don't know all the ins and outs.

Incorrect. We are not the blame. I have tried numerous times to educate noob clerics that think squad heal is the only heal they have, however when i do try they like OMGAWD **** I KNOW WHAT IM DOING FFFFFUUUUU. Normally i help people who want to learn but if they don't want to ill do the same as what they do to meb:kiss
  • Crimson_MM - Dreamweaver
    Crimson_MM - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    well i say i seen the worst clerics in the game. DD clerics,clerics only aoe healing,clerics who doesnt heal, clerics who heals then run out of mp and meditates, and clerics who aoe heals guess who they aoe heal themself....squad is getting hurt and all shes doing is aoe healing herself while she flirts with her ex....so ya clerics are getting worst nowadays.
  • Sellyn - Lothranis
    Sellyn - Lothranis Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    totally agree with that. Before joining my friends on the new "French" pve server Lothranis, I was a cleric on other servers. I don't pretend to be a star cleric but... well... at least I did my job : healing... I've seen sooo much clerics rushing levels who have no idea what their skills are for.
    One day I was in a team as a mystic in a bh and the cleric just DD during mob killing. HP of everyone just going down and me becoming the main healer. So I just asked the cleric "hem why don't you heal them?" and he just said "oh, no need to". Ah... ok. b:surrender
    So now, when i am in team with a cleric, I just stop healing people if the cleric does not do it. Let the charms do their job...
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I went in TT once with 100 pots, realising after I ran out of normals that they were actually too high lvl for me to use :P
    People make mistakes, I did that time coz he rushed meh and I was stressin coz I was tired and just wanted to nap.
    Still to answer original OPs question, EVERYTHING.

On a side note why the hell do ppl instist on IMing during a damn boss fight when its quite obvious that unlike an auto attack noob you actually need to press buttons on your keyboard to get the job done right.
    PWI b:bye
  • TrueHarmony - Archosaur
    TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    One word

Spamming-aoe-heals (hyphens ftw!)

But really i was in an fc on my bfs sin the other night and the cleric did nothing but spam cromatic over and over, on bosses like terror claw that only hits one person lol
    Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DryadLaFey - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011

On a side note why the hell do ppl instist on IMing during a damn boss fight when its quite obvious that unlike an auto attack noob you actually need to press buttons on your keyboard to get the job done right.

Yes!

Seriously, don't. Be asking me questions unless I'm in bb cause you have exactly 2 options- I can answer your question or I can keep you alive, you're not likely to get both. Iwas an almost 100% mouse clicker before I made a cleric and then I learned the true value of my keyboard :)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Yes!

Seriously, don't. Be asking me questions unless I'm in bb cause you have exactly 2 options- I can answer your question or I can keep you alive, you're not likely to get both. Iwas an almost 100% mouse clicker before I made a cleric and then I learned the true value of my keyboard :)

It never bothered me. My PMs just alwa2222ys2 22look2222ed lik22223e this422222222 2222222.
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    It never bothered me. My PMs just alwa2222ys2 22look2222ed lik22223e this422222222 2222222.

Pr0b4lb3 w3r3 sp34k1ng l1k3 th1s c4m33 fr0m
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Dr_Jeckyl - Heavens Tear
    Dr_Jeckyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Ok I went into a BH 51 yesterday with my 60s Seeker and a bunch of Noob, probably powerleveled Seekers, Wiz & Sin. The Cleric was probably also powerleveled, she was level 90+ but seemed to not really know what she was doing.

I knew things were gonna be bad when everyone ran for the mob this way and that, the Wiz died twice in the first 2 minutes from nuking before one of the Seekers got aggro. BTW just looking at the HP/Mana stats of some of the chars you could tell they allocated their points all wrong too.

The Sin was probably the worst as he would repeatedly aggro too many and then lure them back to the Cleric and Wiz. I don't know if he was just a really Noob sin or he was purposely trying to cause a squad wipe. Apparently he hasn't heard of Shadow Escape yet.

Anyways so the Sin does this again at Rankar just before I am able to start my Vortex - - after I had told everyone to stay back and I am tanking and that Rankar has a bad AOE. So he trails Rankar back to the rest of the squad with me chasing after.

Well needless to say the Wiz and a several of the others died and I was left Tanking Rankar on my charm and pots. The Cleric was too busy rezzing over and over again.

"Oh sorry" she said "I needed to keep the others alive so I couldn't heal you (the main tank)." Did I mention the Cleric died when Fushma was aggroed by either the Wiz or Sin and I was left solo tanking on my charm and pots, that time too.

Remember this was lvl 90+ Cleric. Ok it wasn't just the Cleric but a totally fail squad but still...

I just had to rant as I can't believe how fail some BH squads are getting.
  • Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I just had to rant as I can't believe how fail some BH squads are getting.

Unfortunately, it's not limited to either BH squads or clerics. Almost every time I run with randoms I'm amazed at how fail people can be. Just two nights ago, I ran an FF picked up from world chat (I was the cleric). Long before the run was over, my faction and I were laughing at the numerous reasons my cleric was called fail. Some of my favorites:

- Not RB'ing on the elementos. (The squad was 93+ and had 2 demon sins and a demon BM. All of them were red-sparking.)
    - Not purifying the bubble off the mystic's plants.
    - "Allowing" the dragoons to stun the tank.
    - Not setting up BB at the bishop boss.

So take others' fail/complaints with a grain of salt. Add people who know what they're doing to your FL, and eventually you'll only have to run with randoms for the sheer entertainment factor.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Unfortunately, it's not limited to either BH squads or clerics. Almost every time I run with randoms I'm amazed at how fail people can be. Just two nights ago, I ran an FF picked up from world chat (I was the cleric). Long before the run was over, my faction and I were laughing at the numerous reasons my cleric was called fail. Some of my favorites:

- Not RB'ing on the elementos. (The squad was 93+ and had 2 demon sins and a demon BM. All of them were red-sparking.)
    - Not purifying the bubble off the mystic's plants.
    - "Allowing" the dragoons to stun the tank.
    - Not setting up BB at the bishop boss.

So take others' fail/complaints with a grain of salt. Add people who know what they're doing to your FL, and eventually you'll only have to run with randoms for the sheer entertainment factor.

I'm sorry. I read this, and went ROTFLMAO. Wow. Just wow. That is simply amazing. People actually feel this way? You truly have run into some horrible players. Lol. b:shocked

I'm going to comment on this just in case someone with these beliefs read this, and wonder why its just so sad they feel that way. LMAO. (Tries to do this without cracking up.)

-RB overwrites demon spark, and thus reduce aps of most sins/bms. Unless they ask in a 89+ squad, clerics won't necessarily Rb. (Personally I always ask. In high leveled squads, the answer is almost always no.)

-Regarding not purifying the bubble from a mystic plant...do I really have to comment. b:cry Ok. Clerics CANNOT heal mystic plants, mystic summons, veno pets, baby pets, real life pets, wannabe pets, or imaginary pets...let alone purify them. XD

-XD b:cry Clerics have no preemptive defense against the stuns of dragoons or other stuns. The dragoons AOE stun anyways. The cleric is also stunned. (Hence why we can't necessarily BB Dragoons). Plus we since its about ALLOWING them to stun, exactly how are we supposed to do that without some sort of anti-stun AOE move, or some means to interrupt them. Oh wait...we're too busy healing for it to matter. Guess the next issue is going to be ALLOWING the tank to take any damage. XD

-Gee... Lets see the many reasons why NOT to set up BB at bishop boss.
    *He sleeps...which needs to be purified...and disrupts BB as well.
    *His AOE can disrupt BB
    *He summons bishops, and since you're healing all...you get the aggro.
    *His summoned bishops attack with an AOE that disrupts BB. It even disrupts CHB.
    *He debuffs, and sometimes its beneficial to rebuff.
    *His primary attack is single target. IH is good enough. CHB is useful for his AOE. Purify is useful for his sleep. BB is useful if you want to die, and let your squad join you...plus waste two sparks unnecessarily.

To those who disagree, then you roll a cleric, and you try these...see how well it works. I'll pay you if you can purify a mystic plant. Heck, I'll pay to see your cleric heal it. LMAO.

To the poster, I offer my sincerest condolences. Your cleric has had a hard life to have run into such people. LOL. b:shocked

(FAILS at not cracking up while typing this...doesn't care, and leaves this post ROFL.)
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
    edited September 2011
    I'm sorry. I read this, and went ROTFLMAO. Wow. Just wow. That is simply amazing. People actually feel this way? You truly have run into some horrible players. Lol. b:shocked

Yeah, the first half of the run I considered "dc'ing" since it was so bad. Eventually their stupidity was funny enough that it made it worth staying.

The really sad part is that what I listed isn't the full list. There were easily a dozen points before we got to the big room. b:chuckle

If anyone ever wonders why most of the older clerics rarely, if ever, run with randoms, this is why.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Yeah, the first half of the run I considered "dc'ing" since it was so bad. Eventually their stupidity was funny enough that it made it worth staying.

The really sad part is that what I listed isn't the full list. There were easily a dozen points before we got to the big room. b:chuckle

If anyone ever wonders why most of the older clerics rarely, if ever, run with randoms, this is why.

b:shocked Wait. This is what happened in ONE run?!?!? b:shocked

By all means, please post the full run. A good laugh is always nice. Lol. b:laugh

Sidenote: Hope I never run into a similiar squad on Dreamweaver. Lol.b:surrender
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • DryadLaFey - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011

I knew from playing my veno for 100 levels that my cleric wasn't going to be doing alot of randoms. Some days it feels like way too many stupid people have figured out how to access the net. And why is it that the level of ones ignorance seems to be directly proportional to their rudeness?
  • DryadLaFey - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011

ROFL I usually delete those before hitting enter.
    edited September 2011
    b:shocked Wait. This is what happened in ONE run?!?!? b:shocked

By all means, please post the full run. A good laugh is always nice. Lol. b:laugh

Sidenote: Hope I never run into a similiar squad on Dreamweaver. Lol.b:surrender

Yeah, this run in particular was the worst I'd ever been on. You'd think that a 93+ run would have gone better...

Squad make up:
    2 sins, 93 and 95, both demon
    Barb, 97, demon
    BM, 99, demon
    Mystic, 94 (unknown alignment)
    Me, 99 cleric, demon

It would stretch the page too long to detail the full run, so I'll just list out the things I was called fail/noob for:

1. Not buffing people out of range and reach.
    2. Not healing the barb who pulled and then fisted a single mob.
    3. Not healing the sins when they stealthed to the first boss.
    4. Not using RB since "it stacks" with demon spark.
    5. Not purifying mystic's plants.
    6. Letting Dragoons stun the tank.
    7. Not having the 1-hour HP regen buff. (The barb kept using Tai Chi and overwriting it.)
    8. Not BB'ing at Dreadindra.
    9. Letting the sins get purged at Dreadindra.
    10. Using p.def ornaments while I have aggro from harpies. (Apparently channel gear is better for faster kills.)
    11. Not BB'ing at the two bishops.
    12. Not keeping the sin alive at Runewolf (he interrupted the attack while next to the boss).
    13. Letting the mystic get slept at Messenger.
    14. Killing the hands and keeping people above 75% HP.
    15. Getting aggro on the big room pull because I set up BB "too soon". (The BM didn't stun, so I got to catch. Expel FTW.)
    16. RB'ing on heads.
    17. Not healing the barb who rushed into Fragrance when I had aggro on the harpy before it.
    18. Pulling the nix boss down.
    19. Letting various squad members get stunned by Dragoons. (Again.)
    20. Not purifying the curse debuff whilst in BB.
    21. Letting first-form Holeen interrupt spark-auto macros.
    22. Not purifying debuffs whilst in BB on second-form Holeen.

Thankfully, most runs aren't like this. Although I have a suspicion that's partially because the cleric usually bails by point 7 or so.

I knew from playing my veno for 100 levels that my cleric wasn't going to be doing alot of randoms. Some days it feels like way too many stupid people have figured out how to access the net. And why is it that the level of ones ignorance seems to be directly proportional to their rudeness?

Yeah, I knew from previous characters that randoms can go very badly. The main reason I do it on my cleric is to keep sharp. There's nothing better to hone your skill than to keep a squad of morons alive. (Or know when to let them die.)
  • DryadLaFey - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011

Yeah, I knew from previous characters that randoms can go very badly. The main reason I do it on my cleric is to keep sharp. There's nothing better to hone your skill than to keep a squad of morons alive. (Or know when to let them die.)

Hmm. That's a good point. Maybe I should respond to "lf cleric" in wc now and then. I'll be sure to stock up on some really good chocolate though cause I'm pretty sure I'd be steaming by #10 if not sooner.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    ROFL I usually delete those before hitting enter.

Pfft. I could care less. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    this bugged me really bad today... not that i am the best cleric in the world but i do know that clerics need to heal squads/tank/keep everyone alive/res ect.

I was on my mystic doing bh 59. and the cleric(some male cleric) keeps on dd. doesnt heal(i as a mystic had to heal squad). then when we are boss he rb(heaven's wraith as some might know). im like dood stop rb and heal. then he ignored me. b:shocked b:cry does clerics not heal nowadays anoymore? and think they are dds? b:cry it was frustrating for me cos i rolled as a mystic to dd not to heal and i find myself doing the same job on a different class....

the worst thing is he almost die when he dd and i have to heal him....b:surrender
  • Sellyn - Lothranis
    Sellyn - Lothranis Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    this bugged me really bad today... not that i am the best cleric in the world but i do know that clerics need to heal squads/tank/keep everyone alive/res ect.

I was on my mystic doing bh 59. and the cleric(some male cleric) keeps on dd. doesnt heal(i as a mystic had to heal squad). then when we are boss he rb(heaven's wraith as some might know). im like dood stop rb and heal. then he ignored me. b:shocked b:cry does clerics not heal nowadays anoymore? and think they are dds? b:cry it was frustrating for me cos i rolled as a mystic to dd not to heal and i find myself doing the same job on a different class....

the worst thing is he almost die when he dd and i have to heal him....b:surrender

Exactly what I stated in another post... It happened to me so many times!
    What is most frustrating for me, is not that I have to heal, cause as a mystic, that's part of the job, it's just that they should not make a cleric if they don't want to heal! People are really weird. The one, between a cleric and a myst, that should go DD, is the myst and not the cleric! And for the good of the team. No?
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Pfft. I could care less. b:chuckle

3yo33333u sure33333 this333333 isn't 233 annoying?33333333

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Dr_Jeckyl - Heavens Tear
    Dr_Jeckyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Well, it might be partially your fault. If the Mystic is doing a lot of healing and keeping everyone at full health, why wouldn't the Cleric DD?

Just stop healing (as much) and he would have been forced to start healing. If he didn't I would have just let him die or almost die to scare him.

But yeah, I have been in so many random squads where my requests are ignored. I don't know if they just don't understand English or are just bad players.

Perhaps they don't know how to use filters and missed your squad chat. You never know with these Noob, powerleveled chars.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    3yo33333u sure33333 this333333 isn't 233 annoying?33333333

b:chuckle

I didn't say it wasn't annoying, I just don't give a damn enough to remove it when I am busy.b:pleased

Also, is anyone else really bored at the five million posts about fail runs with fail squadmates or fail clerics? I suppose it's better than the usual topics, but really... it's boring now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I didn't say it wasn't annoying, I just don't give a damn enough to remove it when I am busy.b:pleased

Also, is anyone else really bored at the five million posts about fail runs with fail squadmates or fail clerics? I suppose it's better than the usual topics, but really... it's boring now...

I hear ya. But it's better than:

Should I shard p.def or hp?

What skills besides IH, BB, and purify should a cleric learn?

I"m having an existential crisis over a video game and don't know why my character exists! Why do you play cleric?!?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • DryadLaFey - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011

On the other side there are mystics that will tell the cleric not to heal. Seriously, my husband plays a lvl 101 cleric and has been asked to help in fcc only to be told that he's not there to heal, just rb all the bosses and bb the xp room and dragons. In other squads he wasnt even there for that much, they just wanted rez with no xp loss.