Demon QS (not as great as I thought)

Comments

• Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    LOL. You do realize that your build contain r8 top and second cast MAX stat nirvana pants right? And the twin sap gems. The pants itself would cost roughly 2x the amount of any true tt99 set. Not factoring in the sword... everyone would assume thats r8 or greater robe. The only reason it would be holding an tt99 sword is to purposely gimp herself.

Well, yes, she should have been using a lunar wand!

(Veno r8 weapon is interesting, but not exactly versatile.)
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Well, yes, she should have been using a lunar wand!

(Veno r8 weapon is interesting, but not exactly versatile.)

You do realize this was suppose to start with how A (notice the capital A) tt99 can't kill an r9 right. Turns out your tt99 veno has gears that'll cost 4x the normal tt99 full set budget. The veno got every buff possible while the archer got every debuff possible. Stacked the damage buff and multiplier so the veno ends up with 50% increase in base damage (which is not even possible in game). And every time you post a new support turns up (think we are at 5 now). Might as well say that they all stood around the veno and took turns with domain.

EDIT: BTW. Your tt99 veno is wearing gears... that exist in quantities of dozens or so on each sever. And she has 2 pieces.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    And considering that veno's horrible phys defense.... wouldn't it still be a 1-shot for you, Kiyoshi? So pretty much the instant you're out of nova, it's GG for the veno.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited July 2011
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Those triangle eyebrows are epic o.o
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    You do realize this was suppose to start with how A (notice the capital A) tt99 can't kill an r9 right. Turns out your tt99 veno has gears that'll cost 4x the normal tt99 full set budget.

*rolls eyes*

I do not think you should get tied up too much in the specifics of my example. My example was totally arbitrary and designed to simulate the randomness of PK.

So, ok, let's downgrade that tome from a level 4 tome to a level 3 tome, and downgrade the chest and leg armor to tt90, and downgrade the rank 8 ring to lunar, and downgrade the shards to immaculates:
    http://pwcalc.com/8eefabad415cc0f5

And let's replace that rune with a +3 attack level seeker buff but keep the faction buffs and attack charms:
    http://pwcalc.com/c03505c017736c37

This loses 9% channelling, so she needs 1.4 seconds to launch her nova, instead of 1.1 seconds. She also loses 1% of her critical hit chance.

And, for our combat scenario, let's replace my flock of randoms with an assassin with mediocre gear to get your genie and apoth into cooldown (but let's say you can beat him) and to generally be a distraction so she can get off her first hit. And, if you do not like that scenario, just give me a some kind of situation where you do something other than stand there majestically being totally prepared and godlike every second of the day. Or if you truly want her to solo this, she can open with lucky scarab (so, 95% chance of a 2 second stun), and send in her pet to pounce you (which gives an 80% chance of another stun, if she times it right the pounce happens right after the first stun wears off). Then she can humanform rainbow you (and I think that give 25% chance of mind break and an independent 25% chance of armor break, but I am not completely sure of the odds) and parasitic nova you (which has a 67% chance of procing). Or maybe she uses humanform rainbow and zooming thunder powder and parasitic nova, perhaps sending in her pet to pull your target for the fraction of a second she needs to set that up.

If I did my numbers right, she would have weapon damage of 1560 - 1745, and a base attack (with faction buffs) of 10874 - 12193, so her parasitic nova damage works out to 22160 -24034 and her minimum non-crit damage on you (assuming mind break and demon parasitic proc) winds up being 5029.
  • truekossy
    edited July 2011
    You forgot to factor in defense levels... b:surrender
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    You forgot to factor in defense levels... b:surrender

Here was my defense level calculation:

22160 - 24034 / (1 + 1.2 * 0.36) = 15475 - 16784

I used 0.36 because the archer had 69 defense levels and the veno had 33 attack levels.

This damage is amp'd 30% (because demon parasitic nova proc'd) so amped damage becomes something like 20117 - 21819

Then divide that by 4 to get pvp damage. Since 20000/4 is 5000, minimum damage has to be over 5000, no?
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    And, for our combat scenario, let's replace my flock of randoms with an assassin with mediocre gear to get your genie and apoth into cooldown (but let's say you can beat him) and to generally be a distraction so she can get off her first hit.

I donno... considering your tt99 gear set consisted of r8 top/ring... 2nd recast max stat nirv pants. This mediocre sin might stealth 5aps me with r9 daggers. But either way... you are expecting me being stalked by a sin. Used both my apoc and genie skills... and still not be in safe zone? In your sin harassment situation (where i exhausted all my defenses)... i am either dead or sitting in safe zone calling for back up sins.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

• Fleuri - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Ok... just pick some encounter then, that you like, where you are challenged enough that you need your attention for a few seconds.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Ok... just pick some encounter then, that you like, where you are challenged enough that you need your attention for a few seconds.

You kill r9 archers exactly like how I one shot 40k turtled barbs. Nevertheless that I only did 500 damage on him. Not to mention the wiz squad who already forced forced the barb to ironguard/domain and took off 99% of his hp. Or the veno who amp/debuffed him.

I'll entertain you one last time. Genie stun remove ---> soul cleanse (have 24 on me right now)---> alacrity (safety) ---> dead veno.

There is no point in arguing pass this. I already put up 100 of my own gold against whatever veno you can train to come after me. Or if you want... we can easily increase the wager... name your price. It must be nice to talk and talk... without actually doing anything.

• Fleuri - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    You kill r9 archers exactly like how I one shot 40k turtled barbs. Nevertheless that I only did 500 damage on him. Not to mention the wiz squad who already forced forced the barb to ironguard/domain and took off 99% of his hp. Or the veno who amp/debuffed him.

Certainly: she has a much much better chance if she waits until after your genie or apoth is on cooldown.
    I'll entertain you one last time. Genie stun remove ---> soul cleanse (have 24 on me right now)---> alacrity (safety) ---> dead veno.

Do you really want to do this? If so are you doing this in my original encounter (which was designed to give decent odds against the guy that was using immune pots), or are you doing this in one of my variants? And, how long do you want to be waiting before you do this?
    There is no point in arguing pass this. I already put up 100 of my own gold against whatever veno you can train to come after me. Or if you want... we can easily increase the wager... name your price. It must be nice to talk and talk... without actually doing anything.

How many tries does she get?

(My original assertion was that a TT99+5 had a low but non-zero chance of success.)

So let's say she has no imagination whatsoever, and is going to follow a rote formula to knock you down, and let's say that you are this archer: http://pwcalc.com/b819ea143a32f81a so she needs base 5886 damage on a crit to one shot you from full health, though maybe a bit less if you let her pet attack you while she's landing her shot.

In other words, let's say that she needs 5886 damage non-crit, and she's going for her 16% chance of getting a crit.

First off, since she's going to have to do this a bunch of times, you are going to be ready for her. But let's say she has no imagination and is going to follow one basic pattern until she succeeds, and she's going to follow my advice rather than working things out for herself.

So: demon summer sprint, feral concentration, holy path, lucky scarab (95%), get in your face, human rainbow (mind break 25%), zooming thunder, frenzy, demon parasitic nova (proc 67%, crit 16%) and her minimum non-crit damage becomes something like 6042.

On average, this means that she needs 10 zooming thunders and 39 sets of faction buffs before she gets the one shot. And that's assuming she has the gear I laid out for her (and she might be able to do better for this encounter).

I have no idea how much zooming thunder costs on your server, nor how hard it is to get into a faction with a level 5 aura stone. She'll also have some other costs, and this will take hours or possibly days, depending on your schedule, and hers.

But she'll be in range to go fox form and purge your alacrity and amp you if you use the soulcleanse option you laid out above, so I imagine you'll be doing something different, which means she will have to do something different. And you'd need to deal with her pet and everything. But, yes, I think you have a decent chance of surviving in many of those encounters.

But my original point was that your r9+12 bow does not make you invulnerable. I do not even know why you wanted to be arguing that point.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    *slams face repeatedly against wall*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    edited July 2011

*passes popcorn*
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited July 2011

*inserts piilow between face and wall* b:avoid
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Certainly: she has a much much better chance if she waits until after your genie or apoth is on cooldown.

Do you really want to do this? If so are you doing this in my original encounter (which was designed to give decent odds against the guy that was using immune pots), or are you doing this in one of my variants? And, how long do you want to be waiting before you do this?

How many tries does she get?

(My original assertion was that a TT99+5 had a low but non-zero chance of success.)

So let's say she has no imagination whatsoever, and is going to follow a rote formula to knock you down, and let's say that you are this archer: http://pwcalc.com/b819ea143a32f81a so she needs base 5886 damage on a crit to one shot you from full health, though maybe a bit less if you let her pet attack you while she's landing her shot.

In other words, let's say that she needs 5886 damage non-crit, and she's going for her 16% chance of getting a crit.

First off, since she's going to have to do this a bunch of times, you are going to be ready for her. But let's say she has no imagination and is going to follow one basic pattern until she succeeds, and she's going to follow my advice rather than working things out for herself.

So: demon summer sprint, feral concentration, holy path, lucky scarab (95%), get in your face, human rainbow (mind break 25%), zooming thunder, frenzy, demon parasitic nova (proc 67%, crit 16%) and her minimum non-crit damage becomes something like 6042.

On average, this means that she needs 10 zooming thunders and 39 sets of faction buffs before she gets the one shot. And that's assuming she has the gear I laid out for her (and she might be able to do better for this encounter).

I have no idea how much zooming thunder costs on your server, nor how hard it is to get into a faction with a level 5 aura stone. She'll also have some other costs, and this will take hours or possibly days, depending on your schedule, and hers.

But she'll be in range to go fox form and purge your alacrity and amp you if you use the soulcleanse option you laid out above, so I imagine you'll be doing something different, which means she will have to do something different. And you'd need to deal with her pet and everything. But, yes, I think you have a decent chance of surviving in many of those encounters.

But my original point was that your r9+12 bow does not make you invulnerable. I do not even know why you wanted to be arguing that point.

Rank 9 +12 hits me for 5k a shot through mag marrow with normal hits or 7-8k a shot w/o marrow via metal attacks

Non crit

Pretty sure your +5 veno has less mag def phys def and HP than my now +10 bm. All your scenarios fail to account for the veno needing to imune. Because lets face it the second Hood and feral Die off the venos gonna splat. Hell the veno may die through Hood.

1 shot vs person who takes an intracate setup to kill is basicly a 99.9% chance of death. Seriously go to west gate and poke ANY rank 9,see how well you do with a +5 rank 8. I really do not want to see another fantesy PVP post till you go and actually experiance how ungodly these gears are. Yes this is a game where you can safely factor all possible scenarios in even a pvp situation. However makeign a split second judgement call when your essentialy tightrope walking (thats what fighting a rank 9 w/o a rank of your own is) Is not as simple as you make it sound and the degree of cordination your suggesting simply does not exist.

In short you are mathmaticly correct and about as logical as pogo the happy buttsex clown being hired for a childs 5th birthday.
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Korren immune never ends. b:sad

I think its 23 seconds immune. True Story.

p.s. hax
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Korren immune never ends. b:sad

I think its 23 seconds immune. True Story.

p.s. hax

I think she is probably immune for 22 seconds, though with a brief gap 10 or 12 seconds in (but maybe she uses single spark during the gap?):

Feral and ironguards will give 22 seconds, without absolute domain. She probably uses demon summer sprint for one and fortify for the other. Absolute domain would give another 4 seconds but eats too much genie energie. Or you could do an econo version for 18 seconds using feral and tranquilizing orbs.

But of course using the apoth for defense means not using it for offense, so no zooming thunder for her if she does not get an opportunity in the first 10 seconds. And not at all if she opens with the apoth. On the other hand, a veno with +move armor and both summer sprint and archer buff can move pretty fast, and not needing holy path can be a good thing. And, human form venos can swap armor (and already should have handy a +move set for luring in PvE).
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Try bypassing the charm of someone with +10 gears.

Im guessing your archer 8x. Archer from 40-89 is probably dominant in PK cause any other class lack of HP/Def or Damage. (Probably except Sin cause they still can stun lock)

Take Aim Is a great skill, but charging it for the time need it for full damage.. Its some how useless either target moves, dies, immunes, drop from air or you miss?lol.

In Air Pvp... You will rarely see anyone standing still for more than 3 sec. (Unless their stun/aim low And they probably domain/Faith away).

In TW Take Aim probably has same advantage as QS, But again.. Charging up for 3 seconds.. for 1 target damage. I had rather QS and deal as much damage possible. Remember TW 40-60% of the time people will be buff. Take Aim damage will be less effective than 2-3 shots in the time charge and rarely will bypass a real "factor" enemy.

Most annoying thing ever is casting a 3 seconds "Take aim" just so it miss b:chuckle

Only 3 Skills that i like from sage are Stun and Passive.

Take Aim really become less appealing when you fight people with over 10k hp unbuff <<

Cri
    is probably reason archers still effective in Pk. Having 30-39% cri without buff and increasing to almost 50% makes your "luck" a highly reason to kill people with better gear. Those random 3 Cri can mean people dying. (I really hate when i get 2 cri from archer in a row -_-)

Demon Thundershock also good. Even though the chance is "low", I had it saved my *** so many times n most of the proc = death for enemy. Its pretty hard to kite bms and deal fast damage if they know how to play n leap. The proc becomes really useful against melee and even sometimes against archers. (Even if thundershock miss.. the proc can seal)

Sage thundershock.. Increse debuff time. YAY Now i can spam my skills n do more damage.. Wait. (My skills have COOLDOWN) OH NOES... Its probably a really useless increase of debuff.. unless you have an ep friend that likes to tempest with your debuff.. lol? the demon debuff.. Last enough To use your skills.

Lighting strike = Best last hit for any non robe class. Oh god.. i hate when 1 hp Archer/bm/barb/sin are about to tick charm and my hit miss -_-. Its nice when you lighting strike.. it has low channel and most of the time does pretty good damage (Sin can make the damage 1 ..) The 2 seconds extra of cooldown is not that noticeable. Its not like its a spammable skill but tends to be really useful when doesn't miss.

Sage lighting
    gives 25% to gain 20 chi. I mean decent but do you really gonna spam it to gain chi? I mean it helps if you 1v1 a bm and run out of chi, but it wont help if it keeps missing... One of the most annoying reason why Archer skills blow. Dont you love missing your skills on others ^_^.

Demon Thunderous blast Increase raw damage. (No point Naming.. No real factor)..

Sage reduces channel to 2 sec from 2.5.. Somehow helpful? but still.. Its probably the less spam Metal skill in the tree and less seen in mass pvp cause of the channel and doesnt really do much damage. (Useful when theres 2 cata or a bunch of people around afk lul overall.. Barrage > this)

Aim low:
    You prefer Aim low sage over demon? I mean sure.. Seal is Powerful but stun is way better.
    Sage:
    Seal + aim low or Aim low or Seal (Unless your aim low procs with it.. this seems kinda useless>? i mean only reason seal will be superior is.. if they "anti stun" while you cast it right?.. If they anti stun and you seal.. They can still get away? so it didn't help that much overall. They still counter it.)

Demon:
    Aim low + Stun or Aim low or Stun (Sure if they anti stun skill becomes useless... But if they didn't.. Some people like Wizard and bm.. Cant blink away or drop from the spot if the stun proc.And its easy to chain Stun if your good at counting the time. giving you a full use of your aimlow by.. Aimlow < qs < stun arrow.

Aim low stun more viable than seal. For the simple fact that 90% aim low fails to often and stun in Mass pvp is more useful. For the simple fact that the person will stay there and not run away (drop from air).

Sharptooth extra 4%.. Yes its helpful. But do the math of 10k.. 20% and 16%. Its almost nothing.. I mean 400 extra Damage/reduce. (Yes its helpful against cata in TW). But overall 10k is the standard unbuff hp for most classes. 400 Damage or 10 crit ? I had rather "pray" to PWI gods that i crit after with my buff and kill the person.

Evasion buff demon > sage
    (Not much to say.. even though is useless. It can save you from random archer with take aim.. .-see what i did there? )

Passive Sage > Demon. I wont dig on this cause its obvious.. 1 cri + 10% accu< 2 meters. Obviously Range gives more viable damage. Butttt I really dont consider range being useful in pvp as much as in TW. In pvp sure.. you will start at max range of everyone up high or bottom. But random sin will come hump your *** when you less expect it. In TW.. Sins still there.. but If they pop.. they die ? or imune. Either way.. The range can be helpful. (Even though.. if a mage drop an ulti on the guy infront.. You still die/Get Hit..)

Sage Bow Mastery
    .. It gives the most damage at +12. If your Sage with +4 n try to prove your damage is higher than demon. Ima lol @ u. At +12 The damage become pretty obvious. Obviously better than 1 cri.

Demon Barrage > Sage barrage.

It hits more. And most of the time enemy will try to shut it down as soon as possible rite? so the more you hit = better? therefor Demon > sage? The sage "reduction" is pretty useless even in pve (GV).

So overall...

Demon gives you so many new tweaks on your skills. Sage dont change much from lv 10.

Demon tweaks like thundershock, lighting strike, Barrage, aim low and QS. Are probably what makes Demon Superior. People tend to fap with QS cause its the easiest way to get kills. But the other skills are pretty useful too.

Cri Bonus skills stun/Sharptooth + Cri passive stack so much Increase of cri. I mean +2% + 10 cri of skill... That gives you 12% more cri than any other archer. (almost 50% crit maybe more). Crit is obviously the way archer get kills.. the constant cri with normal hits or when you spam your metals is what makes you "Useful". Your not a mage that has 10k Normal hits ulti.

Sage Stun, Sharptooth, aimlow, barrage, take aim. They all have same effects ? (Except for aim low that has 1 more proc) but overall.. They serve the same purpose as 89 lvls ago. They dont give you anything new or amazing. just an increase on the % or raw damage or time.

Sage passive.. Sure more raw damage + 2 meters. But again.. No real new tweaks. Are they helpful and do more raw damage? Yes. Do i find them viable.. probably not.

http://pwcalc.com/8e76f64700f59576

This is your sage ^ Raw passive adds

http://pwcalc.com/8f6d5687a789aa3b

This is your Demon ^ Raw Passive adds

Difference in Raw damage 700?

Blazing arrow.. (Lets be honest.. You rarely see a "High factor on damage".)10 % increase of sage make it superior.. yay?

(YAY Wall of text) ^_^

P.S. Come at Me Sages~! b:mischievous

i love this archer..glad im demon archer..EAT IT SAGES LOL
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
    edited July 2011
    i love this archer..glad im demon archer..EAT IT SAGES LOL

lets make babies b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    For all those people who think 2 meters matters:

Hover your mouse over the settings icon. Knowing the slowest class moves 4.8 meters a second, if your Ping is near 416 ms, then your 2 meters are absolutely useless.

If your ping is 213 ms, then your targets can be up to either 1 meter closer or 1 meter further from you depending on if their moving towards you or moving away from you or not moving at all.

If they are moving away from you the server will cancel your shots as interrupted.
    edited July 2011
    For all those people who think 2 meters matters:

Hover your mouse over the settings icon. Knowing the slowest class moves 4.8 meters a second, if your Ping is near 416 ms, then your 2 meters are absolutely useless.

If your ping is 213 ms, then your targets can be up to either 1 meter closer or 1 meter further from you depending on if their moving towards you or moving away from you or not moving at all.

If they are moving away from you the server will cancel your shots as interrupted.

thats some how true like in TW but overall.. You can see the difference btw demon n sage.

Just put both archers to go against each other, sage will always have first stun/shot cause of the range.

Overall like i have said it 103520523560263 times. In open Pvp and TW dont matter.. Sins or mages would always find a way to hit you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    lets make babies b:mischievous

hm male archer... does stormrage still work? b:question
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    *inserts piilow between face and wall* b:avoid

Inserts Ruvil between face and wall.

WAIT NO! IT'S **** IS ALSO SO SMALL SO IT'S NOW BECOME BROKEN RIB CAGE! D:

Ruvipie! Max them too!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited July 2011
    hm male archer... does stormrage still work? b:question

Im guessing your a man as any other archer with a female avatar b:chuckle

And is the question a troll o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Are you kidding me? Ruvil is like the cutest girl ever. RL pic of Ruvipie: Totly Legit
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    For all those people who think 2 meters matters

2m / 15m/s = 0.133 seconds
    2m / 5m/s = 0.4 seconds

From my point of view, that'a extra reaction time sage has to end a battle, or gain control of a battle. For example, its time that I can subtract from the 1.25 seconds I need to launch a stunning arrow.

For me to really believe that you think this is useless, I have to believe you do not kite.

Of course, it's useless when someone is being invulnerable, and stunning arrow is useless when someone is being immune to stun, and damage can be useless against someone with too much health. But this gets into tactical situations and the big problems with tactical situations has been that we do not have good ways of discussing them with people when they have different underlying assumptions.

Meanwhile:

2m / frozen = wait until freeze ends

This is not likely initially, because of genie skills, but sometimes you can pull it off. And, yes, here the 2m matters only when you are facing another archer. Anyways, this combo is overpowered so it should be difficult and rare.
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Are you kidding me? Ruvil is like the cutest girl ever. RL pic of Ruvipie: Totly Legit

Damnit, that was not safe for work!!
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011

Totaly not flat-chested, what a bad liar b:laugh
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011

I'll give it to you... that you have an awesome imagination. Not even the top pk venos can pull that off on me... even if I am distracted by 79 other targets.

She is going to purge and amp me... especially after soul cleanse and anti movement debuff. WTF am I doing during that whole 6 seconds it takes to purge/amp. Hell... wtf am i doing during that 3 seconds it takes to purge.