edited June 2011
    Next patch fists / claws will be bm only. b:shutup
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Next patch fists / claws will be bm only. b:shutup

I would laugh so god damn hard. Might actually re-download pw just to sit on an alt and troll WC.

Anyone wanna work out how many teles 2.5 bill would buy?
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Moadib - Sanctuary
    Moadib - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    No archers and barbs can both out DD bm's in pve a bm with deicides vs an archer with cubes or Peaces isnt even comperable, and barbs equaly geared and self buffed will out DD a non CCing bm by as much as 4-5% at equal gear. Plus both classes can go 4 item rank 9 for both def and attack level adds for better soloing than bm's

this just simply isn't true I have barb and archer with max int, they have no chance against the dps my bm puts out. bm has more hp/def and also gets bp, archer doesn't which decreases tanking/solo power incredibly. You are also assuming the bm has decides.. try nirvana claws or g15 nirv revenge/sov(if ur lucky) + int claws.

I never CC in pve anyway.. seems too much effort and I've yet to see an archer clear out dps me, they might get it for a while in nirv when the random agg switch but it usually comes back. That is with an R9 archer as well. Unless u gonna roll a HA pure str archer, i dont see the dps being comparible. I also can solo AE no charm/apoth/def charm. Please show me an archer that can do that, there will be few if any.

Also you have to consider the dps hf brings to a squad which imo counts as bm dd.
    making claws bm only is really only gonna punnish everyone = less aps to go around = slower instances.
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited June 2011

No, but I sure would put those coins to good use... *hint* b:laugh
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    this just simply isn't true I have barb and archer with max int, they have no chance against the dps my bm puts out. bm has more hp/def and also gets bp, archer doesn't which decreases tanking/solo power incredibly. You are also assuming the bm has decides.. try nirvana claws or g15 nirv revenge/sov(if ur lucky) + int claws.

I never CC in pve anyway.. seems too much effort and I've yet to see an archer clear out dps me, they might get it for a while in nirv when the random agg switch but it usually comes back. That is with an R9 archer as well. Unless u gonna roll a HA pure str archer, i dont see the dps being comparible. I also can solo AE no charm/apoth/def charm. Please show me an archer that can do that, there will be few if any.

Also you have to consider the dps hf brings to a squad which imo counts as bm dd.
    making claws bm only is really only gonna punnish everyone = less aps to go around = slower instances.

Maths been done many many times, the archer/barb really can out DD a bm with equal gear even at full dex, the damage differance with both classes useign an equal weapon is right at 4-5% and the proc on berserker fists of the same grade as the bm will boost archer damage above the bm. barbs area straight 5% over bm's self buffed and about 3% under if the bm has a barb attack buff, rank 9 compensates for this nicely with another 10 attack levels for the fuzzy.

HF is a selling point (Ofc so are barb buffs BV, Subsea, and veno amps) however for solo DD bm's are now low end damage at equivilant gear.

There are archers on our server that tank (and i think one has soloed) harpy wraith. Go try that.
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2011

More than one. b:victory
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Maths been done many many times, the archer/barb really can out DD a bm with equal gear even at full dex, the damage differance with both classes useign an equal weapon is right at 4-5% and the proc on berserker fists of the same grade as the bm will boost archer damage above the bm. barbs area straight 5% over bm's self buffed and about 3% under if the bm has a barb attack buff, rank 9 compensates for this nicely with another 10 attack levels for the fuzzy.

HF is a selling point (Ofc so are barb buffs BV, Subsea, and veno amps) however for solo DD bm's are now low end damage at equivilant gear.

There are archers on our server that tank (and i think one has soloed) harpy wraith. Go try that.

Archer solo harpy wraith? This is news to me :o
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Watch Cheze's youtube video.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • XMasqueradex - Lost City
    XMasqueradex - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2011

cheze is a sin not an archer so your reply does not work
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Cheze was an Archer you dumb ****.
    edited June 2011
    Cheze was an Archer you dumb ****.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CUMEb5lNIU&feature=related

clearly cheze was a sin you "dumb ***" but try again next time
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CUMEb5lNIU&feature=related

clearly cheze was a sin you "dumb ***" but try again next time

Before he rerolled LC he was an Archer on DW doing Harpy you dumb ****, but try again next time.
    edited June 2011
    Before he rerolled LC he was an Archer on DW doing Harpy you dumb ****, but try again next time.

http://www.youtube.com/user/chezedude#p/u

yes i see the video difference is the guy i replyed to was replying about SOLOING harpy which cheze did on the sin not archer
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    GG BMs

now u know what it feels like to get pwned by an OP setup.

5 aps, stun, chi pot, HF and ice not an auto win anymore? b:laugh
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    GG BMs

now u know what it feels like to get pwned by an OP setup.

5 aps, stun, chi pot, HF and ice not an auto win anymore? b:laugh

**** off, your class is no longer needed.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    **** off, your class is no longer needed.

You heard it here first he's now pulling cata in his faction. gl with that b:victory
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • endlesstorture
    endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    BM is the second best PVE class in the game. Always needed 5aps tanker. S t f u BM noobies. U know nothing of unequality. You dont know what it feels like to be an Arcane dominated by 5aps and Cashopped unbalance game. S T FU DAM NOOB BMs. Learn to play your class, your already the 2nd best Aps class in game and you have stunlock. Gt fo BM.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    You heard it here first he's now pulling cata in his faction. gl with that b:victory

That moron Barb started the sht, not me.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Yes that barb did, not the entirety of his class, which you decided to say was worthless. Have fun getting our buffs and pulling cata like I said. You want to be mad at him, then yell at him, if you want to then generalize with the whole class then you just picked a fight with all of us.

PS. I used to use that excuse in 3rd grade.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Yes that barb did, not the entirety of his class, which you decided to say was worthless. Have fun getting our buffs and pulling cata like I said. You want to be mad at him, then yell at him, if you want to then generalize with the whole class then you just picked a fight with all of us.

PS. I used to use that excuse in 3rd grade.

Sorry, don't care. Too pissed at Frankie atm. b:bye
    edited June 2011

and you started the sht with me, whats the difference
  • truekossy
    edited June 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/user/chezedude#p/u

yes i see the video difference is the guy i replyed to was replying about SOLOING harpy which cheze did on the sin not archer
    You do realize that he hasn't made videos of every time he's killed Harpy on his various chars, right?

He's done it solo before. On an archer. Get over it.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    and you started the sht with me, whats the difference

I did. Because you were wrong, posting about sht you assume you know.
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I know endless is trying hard to troll but he just makes me laugh b:laugh You can tell he just plays to troll because his blatant inexperience.
    The last few posts have just been people saying "omg u newb, u r lik soo gd at pve man 2nd best dd rawr" :\... /facepalm
    edited June 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    You do realize that he hasn't made videos of every time he's killed Harpy on his various chars, right?

He's done it solo before. On an archer. Get over it.
    I did. Because you were wrong, posting about sht you assume you know.

so how am i wrong when all i did was state the only solo video of cheze doing harpy is on his SIN not an archer. i never said he HASNT done it i stated that the video of him soloing is as a SIN. his youtube account has two harpy videos up and iv posted both of them on forum so yes i am not wrong you both just need to learn to read what people are replying too

EDIT: had the archers original post as mutli quote too but for some reason it never showed up
  • truekossy
    edited June 2011
    See the following chain and apply some logical reading comprehension:

The youtube was an example by Res. Your statement was that Cheze is a sin and not an archer. What we've been arguing is that Cheze has done it on his archer, youtube and sin aside.

I suggest you take your own advice next time.
    edited June 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    See the following chain and apply some logical reading comprehension:

The youtube was an example by Res. Your statement was that Cheze is a sin and not an archer. What we've been arguing is that Cheze has done it on his archer, youtube and sin aside.

I suggest you take your own advice next time.

Considering the in the youtube video cheze IS a sin not an archer the fact remains that the reply does not work so i don't see the problem. even if the youtube was an example it wasnt a good one for the fact that the only archer video cheze has on there is him in a squad which isnt a great example for soloing
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    As far as I know, best an archer has done is dual Harpy with a cleric, but not solo.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Kane_lust - Heavens Tear
    Kane_lust - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    As of this update. I have quit PWI. not for the fact they fixed the glitches with skills. But once again (Like the medals in the DQ Rewards) PWI Is to chicken **** to post or tell any1 anything that they know will start an uproar.

PWI Care's for Them and them only. Spoons was right and every1 should have listened. This company is fail at everything they do. every1 started Complaining about packs when they first came out. They never got taken out even after the uproar. 1k+ Pages of QQ Btw.

Now do some thinking every1 liked PWI Befor packs, it was fun. it was challenging. and more New people to talk with. before the packs not much QQing but they never did anything to get a GG Or a QQ. this company will never do anything right. If people continue to complain its there own fault. play a new game, spend 180$ a year and play a game worth playing.

Ill still be around to see what all is going on, on the forums. other then that. i quit this dead game.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Cheze's archer is on DW and I don't think he ever had anything more than vit sharded TT99 / Rank 8 armor on it. I doubt g12 armor is sufficient to solo Harpy without a cleric even with sage damage reduction.

It's something I might try sometime. I've done duo with cleric before but charm tanking could get pretty rough lol. Would be easy if archers could get BP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html