Some DQ System Changes (items added/removed)

Comments

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i love how this thread got un-stickied... mods hoping it'll sink into oblivion??

It was unstickied a week after posting and the mods had nothing to do with it, by the way. b:thanks
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    why would you turn a useful post into QQ drama? what i said has obvious useful merit

us yelling to each other on some forgotten thread that no one but us looks at isnt the way... the only way is to genuinely boycott buying gold... instead i see gold prices raising because demand is greater and greater... you want results? stop buying gold... stop paying them to **** us off.... They may be paid when they give us what we deserve. Period. not before. so spread the word and start the movement, boycott giving them money until we get what we want and that includes buying gold from the AH, as that only supports those who aren't participating in the boycott. Starve them. then they will listen. otherwise they have no motivation

Your post are just as useless as your PvP skills and QQ dramab:bye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    all we like is a to be keep update. on whats going on with the medals . is there a fix on them or are they (fubor) unfixable. just say some thingb:thanksb:shutup
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    all we like is a to be keep update. on whats going on with the medals . is there a fix on them or are they (fubor) unfixable. just say some thingb:thanksb:shutup

They are already 'fixed'. They were 'fixed' before they were removed from the Dragon Rewards page.

The issue is that China doesn't want us to have easy access to R9, so they are going to withhold the medals...

I've heard about 'medals coming into boutique next week', but nobody has linked any kind of reliable information on that. So... IDK.

You would THINK if there was some kind of good news, one way or another, it would get updated in this thread.

However...

However...

However...

It might be released in the Boutique, and a week after the sales ends, Frankie would post 'Great news! We've worked it out with China!'
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    They are already 'fixed'. They were 'fixed' before they were removed from the Dragon Rewards page.

The issue is that China doesn't want us to have easy access to R9, so they are going to withhold the medals...

I've heard about 'medals coming into boutique next week', but nobody has linked any kind of reliable information on that. So... IDK.

You would THINK if there was some kind of good news, one way or another, it would get updated in this thread.

However...

However...

However...

It might be released in the Boutique, and a week after the sales ends, Frankie would post 'Great news! We've worked it out with China!'

That totally sounds like something PWI would end up doing. I'm not gonna blame them for it, though, because I KNOW it'll make them a ton of money, and they have stockholders, after all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Torsay - Sanctuary
    Torsay - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Once there is only 5 people left in one server gold will be at 5 mil cause one of the 5 will be big enough jerk to want that much and one of the remaining 4 will be big enough idiot to pay him that much. You cant deal as you would like to there even with this few people around.
    edited May 2011
    That totally sounds like something PWI would end up doing. I'm not gonna blame them for it, though, because I KNOW it'll make them a ton of money, and they have stockholders, after all.

If I had stocks in PWE, I'd consider that money a complete loss and invest in Dental Floss instead. <unamused>

I'm actually surprised their stocks didn't take a **** when they pulled medals, assuming any of the stock holders read the forums. I'm guessing none of them do, and none of them have any clue how pissed off any of the community here was at that little... change.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Can we have Medals back now so we have one less thing to complain about.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It was unstickied a week after posting and the mods had nothing to do with it, by the way. b:thanks

it probably unstickied itself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OiOOio - Raging Tide
    OiOOio - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    If I had stocks in PWE, I'd consider that money a complete loss and invest in Dental Floss instead. <unamused>

I'm actually surprised their stocks didn't take a **** when they pulled medals, assuming any of the stock holders read the forums. I'm guessing none of them do, and none of them have any clue how pissed off any of the community here was at that little... change.

It probably didnt drop since every1 is still using CS and buying/selling gold.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited May 2011

That's the thing, though. Stockholders will pressure the board members to extract as much profit as possible, even if it means the loss of future earnings, in the hopes that the stock price rises so they can sell their stocks and GTFO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Ryegard - Heavens Tear
    Ryegard - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2011

The bullcrap that kept it stickied all of a sudden dry up?
    edited May 2011
    That's the thing, though. Stockholders will pressure the board members to extract as much profit as possible, even if it means the loss of future earnings, in the hopes that the stock price rises so they can sell their stocks and GTFO.

Hmm. No wonder the stock market crashed and burned... Investors are complete idiots.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Dezto - Harshlands
    Dezto - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2011

I lol'd.

Just to put it in perspective, my guess is that PWI contributes about 5% if not less of NASDAQ:PWRD (PW-Beijing) income, so if 10% of 5% QQ on some forum investors won't give a flying duck.

As long as the lines at the bottom are still green they won't do a god damn thing.

Ps. PW-Beijing (this includes PWI) made $306,9 million dollars in gross profit 2010.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    OMG, yoar SO right!

OHT gear is SOOOOOOOOOO much better than R9.

Wait... do you even have a character high enough to use OHT gear, much less R9?

I use 2* or 3* , or legendary gear. I don't use popular things because it will get nerfed / removed anyway.
    Wait .... What?
    Seriously what game have you been playing? R9 eviscerates OHT and Nukes Nirvana too for that matter.

Medal of glory is removed, how will you get rank gear now? Token shop? Wow, rely on that if that ever happens. Boutique? Most likely and rank 9 gear might even be nerfed as far as I am concerned.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    bring them backb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    bring them backb:angry

Go get a new candy, it's all done kid :)
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    Go get a new candy, it's all done kid :)

and what do u mean by that? o.O did i missed something~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    I lol'd.

Just to put it in perspective, my guess is that PWI contributes about 5% if not less of NASDAQ:PWRD (PW-Beijing) income, so if 10% of 5% QQ on some forum investors won't give a flying duck.

As long as the lines at the bottom are still green they won't do a god damn thing.

Ps. PW-Beijing (this includes PWI) made $306,9 million dollars in gross profit 2010.

This tells me nothing. You have no idea how much income PWI actually derives, so everything you told me was based on your uneducated guesses and opinions.

you have an extremely jaded and pessimistic view of companies if you think they would just sit on their laurels and do nothing. Bottom lines don't stay green unless you're actively trying to make profit and innovate, and given the experience PW has, I'm pretty sure they know exactly what they're doing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mortal_Kiss - Heavens Tear
    Mortal_Kiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Is ABSOLUTELY UNFAIR from Pwi that some players had to chance to get their R9 gear and now it's literally impossible. It's ridiculous unfair to players base.
  • Muddy - Harshlands
    Muddy - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    So i hear that pwi has completely nerfed the whole r9 and my couriousity is how do u get the r9 ring? With r10 coming out soon how do u get that without the r9??
  • Gralkon - Archosaur
    Gralkon - Archosaur Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    A little bump
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    every time you bump this thread pwi kills a baby barb and this is the next one http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200407/09/images/0708_127.jpg practicing his roar.b:chuckle

OMG, cute!! :O

Oh noes i just killed another one b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    bring em back b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    bring em back b:bye

sing em back, bring em back, sing em back to meee b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • booker224
    booker224 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Said it before will say it again. No medals in DQ rewards = no R-9 for me. Therefore NO need to buy bulk mysterious chips, reputation, Summer's, or anything else associated with R-9. Have then backward devs do the math.
  • imperialangel
    imperialangel Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I use 2* or 3* , or legendary gear. I don't use popular things because it will get nerfed / removed anyway.

Medal of glory is removed, how will you get rank gear now? Token shop? Wow, rely on that if that ever happens. Boutique? Most likely and rank 9 gear might even be nerfed as far as I am concerned.

So let me get this straight, because your afraid of something ever not going your way you're too much of a pansy to get good gear? I can see you being the type of player everyone wants in a squad: "Oh no they may have a server crash and I'll loose the xp so I'll just stay here instead. That's the smart thing to do." What the hell?
    If the medals come out in the boutique (which im hoping they will soon, if not **** but it happens) then I'll have r9, if not I'll just keep going with my r8 while I build my nirvana set. I can't imagine a reason to sit there and not work towards the best gear just because there may be better gear later. That kind of logic is destined to continuous failure.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011

you dont even have a char pass 60+ who are you to talk about end game stuff? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    They're not coming back. Stop crying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
This discussion has been closed.