Some DQ System Changes (items added/removed)

Comments

• Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    bump.

still no medals >.>
  • CIoudeStrife - Lost City
    CIoudeStrife - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    bump bump
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Just quit the game. Trust me once you stop caring and quit, you'll be so much happier and wonder why you were so obsessed with medals in the first place. I know it won't seem that way but trust me you will be so much happier without PWI :)

lol @ losers trying to bump this thread daily

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Another update come and gone and no medals... b:surrender
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Just quit the game. Trust me once you stop caring and quit, you'll be so much happier and wonder why you were so obsessed with medals in the first place. I know it won't seem that way but trust me you will be so much happier without PWI :)

you realise that you bumped it as well with that msg, right? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torsay - Sanctuary
    Torsay - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    lol Burnout, you really like to call people loosers
  • _Scylla_ - Lost City
    _Scylla_ - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Somehow i must agree whit this guy (except the part of "loser"), medals will not come back, we all know that will never happen. No matter what they said, was just a way (fail way, btw) to keep the ppl quiet and we can see that.

The game is not dead, or maybe the company is not dead at all, their income is incredible, but they are like ppl who sell drugs. Want to say that stupeacent's market is dead? Don't think so, it's very far from be dead, so is pwi.

The income in mostly from addicted ppl, they MUST play (so many in wc write "bored", so many are and don't say it, than why they log in? Addiction)

Pointless to bump this thread, they don't care, medals will not come back and month by month you'll just see the same sale, cycling.

The only thing that ppl can do is play as the "game" is or leave. Funny thing is that this game is ****, there are many more better lol. I'm playing a new one, a game whit 6, yes six, wars daily, free to play and a premium possibility, that cost 10$ per month.
    When i said to ppl in that game that in pwi there are ppl that spend more than 1k$ (and some more than 10k$) only thing they can say is "wow, the world is crazy and these guys are totally idiots". They are right.

Since when i leaved this place i feel like many bad feeling are gone, it's incredible how negative this place can be. Still not able to say a definitive "GTFO pwi", but from play 5 hours+ now i play no more than 1 hours and half daily, sometimes not everyday. Next uninstall will be the last, keep your medals dear GMs and put it up your nice *** hole.

b:bye
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    you dont even have a char pass 90+ who are you to talk about end game stuff? b:chuckle

You forgot I have LVL80+ chars? Especially the archer? Apparently you did b:chuckle On top of that I have mats ready long ago. b:bye

@ QQers, you don't need "good gear" as in R9 I mean. Not like R9 is the only "good gear".
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Somehow i must agree whit this guy (except the part of "loser"), medals will not come back, we all know that will never happen. No matter what they said, was just a way (fail way, btw) to keep the ppl quiet and we can see that.

The game is not dead, or maybe the company is not dead at all, their income is incredible, but they are like ppl who sell drugs. Want to say that stupeacent's market is dead? Don't think so, it's very far from be dead, so is pwi.

The income in mostly from addicted ppl, they MUST play (so many in wc write "bored", so many are and don't say it, than why they log in? Addiction)

Pointless to bump this thread, they don't care, medals will not come back and month by month you'll just see the same sale, cycling.

The only thing that ppl can do is play as the "game" is or leave. Funny thing is that this game is ****, there are many more better lol. I'm playing a new one, a game whit 6, yes six, wars daily, free to play and a premium possibility, that cost 10$ per month.
    When i said to ppl in that game that in pwi there are ppl that spend more than 1k$ (and some more than 10k$) only thing they can say is "wow, the world is crazy and these guys are totally idiots". They are right.

Since when i leaved this place i feel like many bad feeling are gone, it's incredible how negative this place can be. Still not able to say a definitive "GTFO pwi", but from play 5 hours+ now i play no more than 1 hours and half daily, sometimes not everyday. Next uninstall will be the last, keep your medals dear GMs and put it up your nice *** hole.

b:bye

I couldn't have said this better myself. Until you actually stop playing and caring about this game you just don't realize how frustrating this game is, how little customer service PWI gives, and how much unhappiness this game can cause.

Sure there are some "fun" things about this game, but is it really worth it? Did you spend $200 of your own money, or 5 months worth of grinding, just to open some packs and get 300 luck tokens? Just to feel the "rush" of getting something decent? I'd rather take that $200 and play some poker with *real people*, and get 100x the rush and excitement. Same concept, you waste all your money in both cases, but at least poker is "fair" and doesn't try to use bait and switch tactics on you, and you aren't sitting in a dark room clicking your mouse 200 times.

People, get some perspective here. Gear in this game costs thousands of real life dollars, look around you and ask yourself whether coming in to bump this thread daily in the hopes that you can get medals so you can spend thousands of real life money or hours and hours of mindless farming to get your R9 is worth it, when there are so many better alternatives.

I post this b/c I <3 u and care about what ur doing to yourselves b:laugh

...losers.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    We have to give PWI credit for this. think what will happen if 1500 posts show up on GE website to complain for something in such a short period of time. Most likely Jeff Immelt has already stepped in to get issue resolved.
  • Dezto - Harshlands
    Dezto - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Burnout: You claim you quit the game and now you have nothing better to do than to troll the forums.

Your life must be full of joy.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Burnout: You claim you quit the game and now you have nothing better to do than to troll the forums.

Your life must be full of joy.

Sorry Dezto I see you're still just as addicted to this game as ever. All I listed were some of the major faults w/ this game that caused me to stop playing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Sorry Dezto I see you're still just as addicted to this game as ever. All I listed were some of the major faults w/ this game that caused me to stop playing.

So why are you still here?

Going back to playing MineCraft now. They fixed bugs the other night in that game. b:pleased
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011

you also went and called us who still play this game losers. b:bye yet here you are on the forums of the game you supposedly quit. you must like this game alot more then you let on or you just are that much of a loser that you must be on these forums 24/7 cause you life isnt worth it otherwise. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Marriage packs in DQ please.. b:dirty
  • _Scylla_ - Lost City
    _Scylla_ - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    you also went and called us who still play this game losers. b:bye yet here you are on the forums of the game you supposedly quit. you must like this game alot more then you let on or you just are that much of a loser that you must be on these forums 24/7 cause you life isnt worth it otherwise. b:bye

I'm quite far from saying what do and what to not do, all i can say is that it's pointless to flame at him (even if still i disagree the way he call ppl "loser", is absolutly the fastest way to make other ppl hate u). Usually the forum is the last ring of the chain, u still visit/write in it even one month after the uninstall of the game itself (i used to do last time i quit, i can talk from my personl experience), slowly you understand that u don't really care about it anymore, that u don't need to make other ppl's eyes open and u don't have to save anyone, in that exactly moment u stop checking the forum too.
  • Dezto - Harshlands
    Dezto - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2011

If you would now only stop trollololing the forums and get back to your awesome life and leave us addicts alone b:surrender
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    will a new update has come and gone onces again. nothing on medals at all. i have delete all my chars. sold off all they had just to buy what i think was the last 3 medals on my server. at 70 mil each and made my R9 belt. yes this maybe a dumb thing to do but . i did it anyways. it will be just this one char from now on i think it would be cheaper to have one.b:surrenderb:shutup P.S i have delete my chars in Jade dynasty, heroes of three kingdom and battle of the immortals also and remove them from my computer. and as forsaken world dont know about that one yeat.
  • Torsay - Sanctuary
    Torsay - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Most of us who still try to complain here about medals arent actively playing the game anymore. So why the hell are you guys talking about 24/7 and waste of life bs here?

Burnout is trying to say that the game is **** up all the time and hes right. Yeah hes callling people loosers so what.

Still have to agree with him, still have to say that you are trolling if you come here trying to tell him to stop whinning.

What he wrote here is very on topic at this moment so...

Go play the game if you like it so much and stop caring here?
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    So when will medals be back :(
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Why would they put medals back? They took it out from DQ only to put give it out for free in some other fashion? Then they might as well have never taken out medals from DQ in the first place.

They'll put the medals back when R10 is about to come out, in the cash shop, so they can extract as much money as possible then prepare for the arrival of their next cash cow. Giving everyone rank 9 too early will only let them farm money/mats quicker and cause PWI to lose money.

R9's can solo TT's, FC's, a group of R9's can rip through anything this game has to offer in minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Bumping this back to first page... Is too late for regrets but IDK what was I thinking when I decided that slowly grinding those medals was a good idea.

I'm not playing anymore until either PWI refunds me the money I spent on the general summen tokens or medals are readded ... somehow...
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I still haven't forgotten about our medals pw! ijs. You need to give them back for balancing tw and pk.

Yes, I do not care about those who cannot farm or cash shop rank9, or that don't want to.
  • StormDragoon - Sanctuary
    StormDragoon - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    >.> I couldnt get in here to post cuz something was bugged and didnt let me -.- Anyways where are the medals?
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Maybe make a pwi version of the game with monthly fee without these imbalances and less headache for GMs xD - R9 > rest => b:sad
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Still waiting for the medals PWI.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/541/unledicl.png/

ijs b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
  • Tygurr - Sanctuary
    Tygurr - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    So when will medals be back :(

Whenever the PWI staff says they are, if ever. No point in even asking again (this goes for everyone here too).
    Still waiting for the medals PWI.

You and everyone else have no choice but to wait as long as it takes until they decide to bring them back.
    Somewhat retired from PWI, now playing Hellgate Global full time
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It's funny to see QQ'ers QQ over QQ'ers who QQ over medals.

bump
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    How are you not banned for that sig Ret...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
This discussion has been closed.