Some DQ System Changes (items added/removed)

Options

Comments

• Zudy - Dreamweaver
    Zudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bring the medals back b:bye
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
  • soulhunter1987
    soulhunter1987 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why would they bring medals back if they can give us some crappy motorbike and a fked up dungeon xD ;) they are pro like that u know
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    Crones - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    leave the QQ for ur servers threads stop posting it here they'll bring medlas back eventually maybe if not oh well, save up and bid for enrages on HT server xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When you counter, you don't let them cut you...
    When you protect someone, you don't let them die...
    When you attack, KILL!!!!
    I've found my resolve.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Whats that? Bump...yep still no medals, this thread isn't going to be forgotten.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options
    obviously not....you people would rather QQ about something you cant get than moving on....its just a damn game wtf is up with you people >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I've found my resolve.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Obviously, Crones, they get enjoyment out of whining.

You guys want some cheese to go with it?
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i want some pepperjack cheese and *** the wine adn pull out the vodka lets all have another karaoke party in enrage vent
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I've found my resolve.
  • Scarrface - Dreamweaver
    Scarrface - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bump >:L
  • ValFera - Heavens Tear
    ValFera - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

I just vendered over 12k worth of DQ points and they have not been added to my total, they show up in the vend list but the totals has not changed. Is there an issue with getting more points or what here????
    Leader - Hikari LVL3 PVE Faction {Heavens Tear}

Hikari is the Light.
    RESPECT is part of the Light so when you show others respect you show them the light.
    TRUTH is part of the Light, so if you find deception put light on it for all to see.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

I just vendered over 12k worth of DQ points and they have not been added to my total, they show up in the vend list but the totals has not changed. Is there an issue with getting more points or what here????

no need to change the text size it can be read at normal size and it takes 1 hour to recieve the points you would know this if you actually read the bottom of that page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bumped. We're still irritated. b:angry
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Xestria - Dreamweaver
    Xestria - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Those who got them, yay. Those who still want them, it's not a QQ. Cash shopping them just gives the same exploiters more opportunity to continue

Bring it back
  • JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bring em backb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If I had to guess...
    The DQ Rewards system is something exclusive to PWI. It's something that operates outside of the game and therefore doesn't require any alterations made to the game itself. Fixing the glitch with medals would require an alteration to the actual game, and that's probably out of PWI's hands. If that's the case, their only options for the time being are to let people continue to exploit the glitch, or remove medals entirely.

I agree - possibly the only soultion is making them untradable and give players a specific amount of time to vend the ones that they have.

I liked the option of farming dq for these and really like the abilty to just buy dq points if I am short.

But I have to admit I tried to send dq-dye to my person and was unable. Is it working?

I like the transfigure scroll, the dye and have no problems with anything being untrable, and do hope more things are added as time goes on.

I think putting the medals back as a dq item, and as untradable is a good idea. Not sure if making the ones that exist on teh server tradable can happen but it is an idea.

And please, there are a substantial amount of people that solo this game, and not all of us are lucky to be in a guild that tw's or be popular enough in that guild to be given a medal if that were reimplemneted. So please remember, we would like a way to earn it - on our own also (soloing).

I totally recommend adding skycharms to the DQ item list. I know we can get htem with tokens but honestly, not all of us buy boxes (anymore) and I really would like to have a reason to continue playing. Earning items through DQ is a very good reason to keep me playing.

I also think miji would be a good item, and some unique pets. I'd also like that rare tiger that is by that bridge eventually made tamable. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zudy - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    oh no, i didnt forget. bring em back ~
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    stop bumping this thread!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • unaro
    unaro Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    WTT 60K DQ'S FOR 3x [MEDAL OF GLORY] PM ME FAST GM'S.
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I had the general summer tokens on bank BEFORE this nerf was implemented, I paid a lot of RL money for those tokens and was slowly grinding my *** for those medals, this is not fair so either let me get the medals from the DQ page or refund me back the money I paid for those general summer tokens.

Greedy **** all that you care is money, put the damned medals back in the page, not everything in this damned game has to be bought in the boutique. b:angry
  • Zudy - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    we wont forget. we r still waiting... b:bye
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
  • ValFera - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options
    no need to change the text size it can be read at normal size and it takes 1 hour to recieve the points you would know this if you actually read the bottom of that page.

Well since i always post in this size font sorry but looks bigger on my XP machine than on my Windows 7 must not have this font on the windows 7 machine.

Hikari is the Light.
    RESPECT is part of the Light so when you show others respect you show them the light.
    TRUTH is part of the Light, so if you find deception put light on it for all to see.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Well since i always post in this size font sorry but looks bigger on my XP machine than on my Windows 7 must not have this font on the windows 7 machine.

Please from now on post only from whichever PC is you have with the smaller font b:cry

Seriously... that font reminds me of this
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ValFera - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Please from now on post only from whichever PC is you have with the smaller font b:cry

Seriously... that font reminds me of this

Na i like this color and this font so sorry can't help. b:laugh

Besides i don't take direction WELL AT ALL b:angry

Hikari is the Light.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Na i like this color and this font so sorry can't help. b:laugh

Besides i don't take direction WELL AT ALL b:angry

Dully noted b:cry
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bump for medals On sale this week!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • viorela2
    viorela2 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    facking Morons !!! R U Guys Damn Crazy, Bring The Things We Rl Want Not Some More Useless Packssss!!!!!!!!!!! Im Still Waiting For Those Medals *******
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    viorela2 wrote: »
    facking Morons !!! R U Guys Damn Crazy, Bring The Things We Rl Want Not Some More Useless Packssss!!!!!!!!!!! Im Still Waiting For Those Medals *******

^lets stop with stupid **** like this using big giant letters is not going to help you get more attention people will more then likely ignore it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

On your Windows 7 machine hold down control and scroll up with your mouse. b:shutup
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Someone with a 2 posts account posting in gigantic font, you probably only want this thread to be locked, ADMINS, just because someone is posting in such huge font does not give you the right to close this thread.

We are here because PWI took the medals without any previous word, and we have paid already in some cases a lot of money for the chips, without medals all the money that we already paid is useless so pretty much PWI swindled us.

Until medals are back we will keep bumping this thread, this thread wont go away, PWI will not silence our voice, PW if you have the most minimum degree of decency you will at least give us back the money we already paid for the chips. Please have respect some of us work and work hard in real life, that money we donated does not come from thin air stop treating us like if we were not here, have respect for the people that pays to keep the game going.
  • trickhouse
    trickhouse Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    We are here because PWI took the medals without any previous word, and we have paid already in some cases a lot of money for the chips, without medals all the money that we already paid is useless so pretty much PWI swindled us.

Until medals are back we will keep bumping this thread, this thread wont go away, PWI will not silence our voice, PW if you have the most minimum degree of decency you will at least give us back the money we already paid for the chips. Please have respect some of us work and work hard in real life, that money we donated does not come from thin air stop treating us like if we were not here, have respect for the people that pays to keep the game going.

+9000

BUMPED for PWE to return Medals back to where they belong.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    pwi trolled us with more packs lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
This discussion has been closed.