Some DQ System Changes (items added/removed)

Options

Comments

• Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    3 different shops on Harshlands selling medals for 70 million + each...****** GG.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Scarrface - Dreamweaver
    Scarrface - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well here is my daily bump.

Has anyone filed a complaint to the better business bureau?? Just curious 'cause this obviously isn't getting anywhere.
  • Spholof - Lost City
    Spholof - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Put sign of bravery in the dq system because its stupid that it is worth 10 coa ringsb:laugh
    SERIOUSLY DO THIS PLS.b:bye
    THE ONLY THING THEY CARE ABOUT IS YOUR MONEY.b:bye
  • Tygurr - Sanctuary
    Tygurr - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Has anyone filed a complaint to the better business bureau??

Won't do any good..... and neither will bumping this thread.
    Somewhat retired from PWI, now playing Hellgate Global full time
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Has anyone filed a complaint to the better business bureau?? Just curious 'cause this obviously isn't getting anywhere.

What exactly would you complain about? What unfair business practice has PWE engaged in?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • $hereKhan - Archosaur
    $hereKhan - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well heres my daily bump .. no the issue isnt gonna go away, NO WE HAVNT FORGOTTEN and NO 3 x pack sales in a row wont distract us from this issue.

The smoke and mirror tricks arn't working ... we see what is happening and how we are being ignored and with each passing day all your doing pwe staff is pissing off your loyal customers even more.

Time to just quietly bring back the medals in DQ and just say ok we had a strategy it didnt work sorry and here are your medals ... youd be surprised at our response for once all of us might go Yaaay thanks and hugz b:victory ... so heres hoping someone at pwe is listening.
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    3 different shops on Harshlands selling medals for 70 million + each...****** GG.

Lucky Harshalnds still has medals to be sold... HT Medals have been completely dry for almost a month. People were spamming worldchat yesterday buying at 150m... And getting none... People who would actually buy them at that.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Back to the top, We are still waiting for the medals, I still have those general summer tokens on my bank.
  • Ryegard - Heavens Tear
    Ryegard - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Is it to much to ask about how the medals maybe be put back into the game? I think most of us would be happy to hear about what choices the dev's are working on to get this problem solved. All we have been told is that its being worked on and to be patient. Its been over a month and we would like to know what is being done or if your just blowing smoke up our azzes.

Im personally discourage with the game atm and find it harder and harder to log in. I have half of my rank 9 and farmed/bought all my DQ points needed for my remaning medals. Now im sitting on all tokens needed to finish off my set. Every tuesday night I check the PWI site only to be disapointed with no medals and no news of the medals. All we are asking is that you shine a lil light on this subject before people like me just get fed up and stop playing all together.
  • Hidden_Ninja - Heavens Tear
    Hidden_Ninja - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    trickhouse wrote: »
    +9000

BUMPED for PWE to return Medals back to where they belong.
    Is it to much to ask about how the medals maybe be put back into the game? I think most of us would be happy to hear about what choices the dev's are working on to get this problem solved. All we have been told is that its being worked on and to be patient. Its been over a month and we would like to know what is being done or if your just blowing smoke up our azzes.

Im personally discourage with the game atm and find it harder and harder to log in. I have half my rank 9 and farmed/bought all my DQ points needed for my remaning medals. Now im sitting on all tokens needed to finish off my set. Every tuesday night I check the PWI site only to be disapointed with no medals and no news of the medals. All we are asking is that you shine a lil light on this subject before people like me just get fed up and stop playing all together.

I 100% agree, couldn't have worded it better myself. How many of us throughout your chip sales spent boatloads on gold getting your tokens only to be told we cant get the medals and we wasted our money? its time for action not patience.

BTW us yelling to each other on some forgotten thread that no one but us looks at isnt the way... the only way is to genuinely boycott buying gold... instead i see gold prices raising because demand is greater and greater... you want results? stop buying gold... stop paying them to **** us off.... They may be paid when they give us what we deserve. Period. not before. so spread the word and start the movement, boycott giving them money until we get what we want and that includes buying gold from the AH, as that only supports those who aren't participating in the boycott. Starve them. then they will listen. otherwise they have no motivation
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bumping this, we demand news about medals nao.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    every time you bump this thread pwi kills a baby barb and this is the next one http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200407/09/images/0708_127.jpg practicing his roar.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lucky Harshalnds still has medals to be sold... HT Medals have been completely dry for almost a month. People were spamming worldchat yesterday buying at 150m... And getting none... People who would actually buy them at that.
    Oh serious?

Dam, now even I regret to not have a Medal.
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bump,

bring the freakin things back already...
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    every time you bump this thread pwi kills a baby barb and this is the next one http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200407/09/images/0708_127.jpg practicing his roar.b:chuckle
    bump,

bring the freakin things back already...

oh great you **** you killed the baby barb practicing his roar. b:cry http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200407/09/images/0708_126.jpg these 3 are next b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    oh great you **** you killed the baby barb practicing his roar. b:cry http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200407/09/images/0708_126.jpg these 3 are next b:cry

bump bump bump

*wonders if they will explode*
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu QQ my sons

i HATE YOU PW
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And it goes back to the top.
  • Eloneal - Raging Tide
    Eloneal - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And it goes back to the top again. b:chuckle
  • Darthrael - Raging Tide
    Darthrael - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm praying that they put medals, at least, on token shop... but then again, PWI ain't a perfect world is it? *They cursed uzzzzzz.... it burnzzzzz... the thievzzzzzzz*
  • So_Wet - Sanctuary
    So_Wet - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    what a fail.. LOL but oh well guess the 5 medals i need for wep arnt gonna happen may aswell sell me tokensb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hello World!
    Complete your First quest. July 30th 2009 b:victory
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm praying that they put medals, at least, on token shop... but then again, PWI ain't a perfect world is it? *They cursed uzzzzzz.... it burnzzzzz... the thievzzzzzzz*

Medal will be a cash shop item, just have your credit card ready. You can get anything you want if you have enough money in this game.
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    goin up
  • OiOOio - Raging Tide
    OiOOio - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Okay everyone talks about getting these medals back on, but what is the alt way of getting them?

Can you even get them another way?
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    Mraochan - Lost City Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Okay everyone talks about getting these medals back on, but what is the alt way of getting them?

Can you even get them another way?

They used to be part of TW pay, when TW pay was mirages...

One random landowner per week got a medal.

Not sure if they changed that when they changed TW pay back recently.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Whoa this thread is still here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    What exactly would you complain about? What unfair business practice has PWE engaged in?

Bait and Switch

They offer rank 9 - you put in hundreds of dollars and hours to get it - you reach level 101 and hours later they take it away.

b:surrender
  • imperialangel
    imperialangel Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I know we wont get them anywhere else but coould you please do a medal sale next week in cash shop I'm going insane having 205 tokens which cost me a fortune sitting in my bank doing nothing but making me mad. Just give us a 1 month sale on them and most of us will shut up hell even a week sale would be nice :P
  • Torsay - Sanctuary
    Torsay - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    150 mil for a medal?

thats like 7.5k per DP

and over 260k per DQ101 item

haha who would have thought of that before is super lucky now :D
  • JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    we still didnt forget, still waiting b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
This discussion has been closed.