Some DQ System Changes (items added/removed)

Options

Comments

• Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bumping this back to first page, Frankie until you answer us about the medal issue this thread is not going anywhere and will haunt you even in your nightmares b:chuckle
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    How are you not banned for that sig Ret...?

Few possible reasons:
    1) They like my sig
    2) They don't care
    3) They don't find it erotic enough
    4) They haven't seen it yet

There still a piece of "clothing" that's covering. So i honestly don't see any reason to have it banned, plus it's a drawing, not a real photo. And normally they would warn you first or edit the sig before choosing the banhammer
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    There still a piece of "clothing" that's covering. So i honestly don't see any reason to have it banned, plus it's a drawing, not a real photo. And normally they would warn you first or edit the sig before choosing the banhammer

I remember another sig that was kinda like yours.

Apparently, people complained about it to the point where its owner had to put a shirt on it. The shirt read, "Grow up,".

I miss that sig...
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    I remember another sig that was kinda like yours.

Apparently, people complained about it to the point where its owner had to put a shirt on it. The shirt read, "Grow up,".

I miss that sig...

That's kinda funny.

Also when i press the "preview" button it replies instead. They should fix that...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Potzi - Lost City
    Potzi - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bumping this back to first page, Frankie until you answer us about the medal issue this thread is not going anywhere and will haunt you even in your nightmares b:chuckle

bump!
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yea, maybe we should all start submitting tickets about medals. fyi retsuko....b:victory hopefully its just not that they didnt see it.
  • Zudy - Dreamweaver
    Zudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bring them back b:bye
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Don't bring it plzzz

( maybe this work hehehe http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_psychology )
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Few possible reasons:
    1) They like my sig
    2) They don't care
    3) They don't find it erotic enough
    4) They haven't seen it yet

*photoshops the panties outta the image and uses it at new sig* >.>
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Negreiros - Sanctuary
    Negreiros - Sanctuary Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Never gonna give you up...

whos gonna be the number 1500?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] i have seen PW alive...it was awesome xD
  • imperialangel
    imperialangel Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Give us our medals or medal sale already this is getting ridiculous
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Almost got away.
  • nemy6
    nemy6 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i dont think GMs are even reading this thread anymore. we got an update after 50 pages of comments but now we're almost at 150 with nothing since then.

they should do another map reset when they come back out with medals, kinda stupid how all the R9s can end up in 1 faction and take the whole map without anyone standing a chance cuz no one else can get it.
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bump, this thread is not going anywhere, I will personally keep it bumped everytime it goes out of first page, Frankie is probably not reading it anymore but it does not matter. My voice and anger will not be silenced.
  • Eloneal - Raging Tide
    Eloneal - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And once again...it goes back to the top :D
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Um, exactly what makes any of you people think that this thread being on the first page, being the top of the first page or being on the last page makes any difference whatsoever?

All that's gonna happen is that some troll will roll in and it'll be locked and/or Lower Depth'ed by a mod.

And then you're gonna repeat the same thing and it'll be locked on the first page by the same mod.

Have fun with that.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Torsay - Sanctuary
    Torsay - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why would you want to communicate with them? They're going to lie to you anyway. They're not your friends, they're not here to help you. They're just here to protect a company that keeps **** you over and over again. Examples :

When the medals were removed and Frankie blatantly lied about the real reason. Even though he's the so-called "Community manager" he has never discussed that major issue with us.
    Still about the removing of those medals, when a player made a post naming and explaining the law PWI had broken, explaining how you could try to get your money back. Only a few of you had time to read that post I guess. His point was obviously valid because 1. the thread got closed immediately by FuzzyWuzz so you couldn't talk about it. 2. that GM deleted the post so you couldn't see it. What that player had written wasn't insulting in any way. The only reason why it got deleted was so you wouldn't be able to use it against PWI. BTW that player disappeared since, they probably had him deported to a Chinese prison...

Stop being gullible kids please, you're making it so easy for them.

So those who know whats the deal on this matter are... well, read the post by yourself. :D
  • SaiKun - Harshlands
    SaiKun - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Um, exactly what makes any of you people think that this thread being on the first page, being the top of the first page or being on the last page makes any difference whatsoever?

All that's gonna happen is that some troll will roll in and it'll be locked and/or Lower Depth'ed by a mod.

And then you're gonna repeat the same thing and it'll be locked on the first page by the same mod.

Have fun with that.

Because beating a dead horse is freaking awesome that's why. Also, if you annoy someone enough, they usually give in. "Usually" being the keyword. However, this only awards me with a smack on the head by mother if I try this trick.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Every cleric I've ever met was a smoker. Coincidence? I think not.
    Their build, their way..if they call it Sammitch Build, I care less as long they do their job. ~ColdSnow
    Officially Retired : 6/13/2011
  • _Scylla_ - Lost City
    _Scylla_ - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So those who know whats the deal on this matter are... well, read the post by yourself. :D

Well, if i had spent cash on that sale (that was a huge rip off because there was a picture of a sin while casting BP,in full r9, near the picture of general summer) for sure had called my lawer week after.

Want really to get the medals back? Hit where they feel the pain: cash. Do you spent $$$? Ask for refund. They don't give? FORCE EM whit the law. You have the power, the "bump" it's stupid and useless, i'm sure that they don't even read this thread anymore (come on, we almost at the answer 1500 and not a reply from the staff? All i can say it's "funny").

I'm sure that if anyone get the refound (like people who spent more than 1k$, and i'm sure that are MANY) they'll put the medal not the week after, but probably the day after.

If they don't want to listen, i'm sure they'll answer to the letter sent from a lawer :)

We are not talking about game or not game, here there is a company that made a HUGE RIP OFF, probably of millions dollars!! GUYS WAKE UP!!!
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well, if i had spent cash on that sale (that was a huge rip off because there was a picture of a sin while casting BP,in full r9, near the picture of general summer) for sure had called my lawer week after.

Want really to get the medals back? Hit where they feel the pain: cash. Do you spent $$$? Ask for refund. They don't give? FORCE EM whit the law. You have the power, the "bump" it's stupid and useless, i'm sure that they don't even read this thread anymore (come on, we almost at the answer 1500 and not a reply from the staff? All i can say it's "funny").

I'm sure that if anyone get the refound (like people who spent more than 1k$, and i'm sure that are MANY) they'll put the medal not the week after, but probably the day after.

If they don't want to listen, i'm sure they'll answer to the letter sent from a lawer :)

We are not talking about game or not game, here there is a company that made a HUGE RIP OFF, probably of millions dollars!! GUYS WAKE UP!!!

The issue here is that if you can't exactly state how PWE has broken the law in some way and therefore you are asking for your refund on a very legal basis (this includes giving some hard evidence), PWE is going to cite it's ToS and you won't get your money back.

Every online game in the history of existence has a clause in it's ToS stating that you won't get any refunds just because you decide you want your money back on this game; so short of paying somebody else about the same amount of money to guarantee a successful refund here or having some evidence that PWE has broken the law, and therein both offered faulty service and falsely advertised, you won't get any of your money back. PWE's clause in their ToS stating they won't give you back your pocket change will see to that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • decpicable
    decpicable Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I just would like to know where they are in any shape. You state the ecconomy was effected yet we have had nothing but pack sales for the last 2 months pluss. There was even a push of reputation wich in the end is a waste due to the inability to get R9 gear with the absence of Medals so why bother spending our money on the Rank if you can't give us what the Rank brings with it.
  • _Scylla_ - Lost City
    _Scylla_ - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The issue here is that if you can't exactly state how PWE has broken the law in some way and therefore you are asking for your refund on a very legal basis (this includes giving some hard evidence), PWE is going to cite it's ToS and you won't get your money back.

Every online game in the history of existence has a clause in it's ToS stating that you won't get any refunds just because you decide you want your money back on this game; so short of paying somebody else about the same amount of money to guarantee a successful refund here or having some evidence that PWE has broken the law, and therein both offered faulty service and falsely advertised, you won't get any of your money back. PWE's clause in their ToS stating they won't give you back your pocket change will see to that.

In ToS you can write what u want, a contract mut be fair to be valid otherwise it's worth nothing, for the law too.

I can put a sign in front of my house that say " if u enter i'll steal all your money, use your body for my pleasure and than sell your organs", that doesn't means i can do it. If i dare do it probably the police will send me in jail for the rest of my life.

There was a picture of r9 during the rep sale, everyone saw that, that means you can have the r9 during the sale,somehow. (and not just for 100 people who can efford to pay 100m+ per medal)
    They broke the law, they put themself in condition to pay the refound, no matter what they wrote in ToS and let me say that if you really paid and don't ask for it you are really an idiot. (Not to you as Airyll, buy "you" to all players to paid during that sale)
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    There was a picture of r9 during the rep sale, everyone saw that, that means you can have the r9 during the sale,somehow. (and not just for 100 people who can efford to pay 100m+ per medal)
    They broke the law, they put themself in condition to pay the refound, no matter what they wrote in ToS and let me say that if you really paid and don't ask for it you are really an idiot. (Not to you as Airyll, buy "you" to all players to paid during that sale)

LMAO

That, my darling, is not false advertising. It is only false advertising if PWE explicitly stated "If you participate in this sale, you are guaranteed to get Rank 9" - which they did not say. Thus, they have not broken any laws by putting a picture of R9 in on a rep sale. Why?

Well, R9 takes reputation. Therefore it has something to do with reputation and therefore the sale.
    They didn't state, anywhere, that you are guaranteed to get Rank 9 if you participate in the sale even in the slightest. Therefore, just because you did not get R9 at a rank sale, that doesn't mean PWE broke any laws, because they never told you they would.

If a shop is selling fruit at 50% and they have a picture of an apple on there in a fruit bowl, but then aren't selling apples (for whatever reason) you can't sue them for breaking the law. Why? Because they don't specifically state that apples are for sale; and just because an apple is in the picture that doesn't mean you will go in there and get apples. If you took a case like that to court, the lawyers of PWE would hand you a new ******* while keeping all your money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I don't care about the medal, when are is the DQ store gonna be back. Will you rise the DQ NPC price to cover the loss we are suffering right now. ( not being able to use the store while accumulating point is not a viable option ) We spend a lot of last year complaining about this very same issue. Oh I see the core connect point sale. It's not going to make my disappointment go away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I don't care about the medal, when are is the DQ store gonna be back. Will you rise the DQ NPC price to cover the loss we are suffering right now. ( not being able to use the store while accumulating point is not a viable option ) We spend a lot of last year complaining about this very same issue. Oh I see the core connect point sale. It's not going to make my disappointment go away.

If by DQ store you mean this: [link]

Then it seems to be working just fine for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dezto - Harshlands
    Dezto - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    How about them apples?
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    PWI, your withdrew the medals of glory because that shortened the life of packs sales. The damage is done already though. Packs don't sell as much as they used to sell. The reason for this is because the people who used to buy packs a lot already got rank9. These people and the ones who still don't have rank9 don't need the gear from packs anymore, except the gems.

Why don't you put the medals of glory in packs already? That would make people buy packs again (aka you win money).

Packs of glory ftw.b:thanks
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    GMs, Rapture Crystal Sale perhaps?

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    GMs, Rapture Crystal Sale perhaps?

b:avoid

it would seriously mess up the in-game economy, wreck the efforts and achievements of some of the largest and most dedicated farmers in the game, while padding the pockets of the game company beyond every previous record and unbalancing the game for everyone who couldn't afford whatever price they ended up charging for the things...

...i can't figure out why it's not already been announced, honestly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • fuqthegovt
    fuqthegovt Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LMAO

That, my darling, is not false advertising. It is only false advertising if PWE explicitly stated "If you participate in this sale, you are guaranteed to get Rank 9" - which they did not say. Thus, they have not broken any laws by putting a picture of R9 in on a rep sale. Why?

Well, R9 takes reputation. Therefore it has something to do with reputation and therefore the sale.
    They didn't state, anywhere, that you are guaranteed to get Rank 9 if you participate in the sale even in the slightest. Therefore, just because you did not get R9 at a rank sale, that doesn't mean PWE broke any laws, because they never told you they would.

If a shop is selling fruit at 50% and they have a picture of an apple on there in a fruit bowl, but then aren't selling apples (for whatever reason) you can't sue them for breaking the law. Why? Because they don't specifically state that apples are for sale; and just because an apple is in the picture that doesn't mean you will go in there and get apples. If you took a case like that to court, the lawyers of PWE would hand you a new ******* while keeping all your money.

Forget making lawyers rich and ending up with a $10 settlement, just simply do a chargeback, unless you were unlucky enough to not use a credit card. I got my money back several weeks ago since this amounts to deceptive advertising and bait/switch fraud since I blew $350 (which in turn I used to buy a modded ps3/300 games, no chinese bullshyt to deal with) in worthless chips by the time medals were discontinued. Luckily Visa makes no distinction between virtual and real items, tho explaining that the chips weren't real and I couldn't mail/ship them back because they were in a virtual world the cardmember services staff were probably shaking their heads after a few faxes.
This discussion has been closed.