Who is the best Pker's in HT

Options

Comments

• LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    HT needs better trolls, perhaps another RT invasion is due....

If you think RT is good you belong there...ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I wouldn't say people can't hold a candle to Enrage pk'ers duck, I doubt that was ever the case, the recent pk at West and the PK tournament are good examples, digrz have been coming out on top mostly, though the battles have always been good.

Yeah people whine at nubis more than most, but thats because of the things he comes out, not his pk ability. There is a lot less talking **** about Sano for example, and he is a much more dangerous PKer imo (though nubis is still clearly dangerous). Nubis's post just before yours is a great example... "6-9 Enrage members owning GDs for 3 hours straight today". A more accurate representation would have been "a well fought fight against 4-7 golddigrz, in which Enrage came out on top most of the time". Just no sportsmanship.

GF today to all the Enrage mobs out there (that includes you nubis), its always nice to have some big group pk fests. If only we could have had more Dogz around it could have been even better :)

LOL at 4-7 ppl

did u forget all the sins that u were with as well? maybe u coudln't see them
    hmmm lets do a small list just off hand haha

kidx
    sum
    mrproof
    for sins

selviant
    kugav
    beastisboss
    u'reself
    demonitazz

hmmm i think i've gone over 7?

then let's see tightend was there for a bit
    gorgonia joined in

shall i keep going?
    learn to count before u boost u're ego and say u only had 4-7 lol
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Edit: nvm :)
    I love drinking tea
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dont think either party would agree on numbers.o well. regardless enrage won this week. maybe next week itll be someone else.Can we agree to disagree?As for dinner sasha,i dunno about you but i had a very disappointing sandwich from burger king.They over hyped that stuffed jalape
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Edit: nvm :)

awww moonaura make you take down your post?

like she made GD alts leave Dimsum, lolz
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • SanosukeLee - Heavens Tear
    SanosukeLee - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I just saw Brandon blablaing, and Koranubis and Sano faking to be afk (maybe not for Sano ^^), because they were Goldigrz outside West gate

Oh right, just to let you guys know, 95% of my actual online time is afk time. And I don't pretend. I don't typically watch my character stand still and giggle about it thinking yay I'm not really afk but they don't know!
    I actually have important things to do sometimes, unrelated to the schedule of PWI pk time. SHOCKER! b:shocked

Oh by the way, there is no best PK'er on HT. PK'ing is team vs team. The end.

[Edit]
    Sorry I didn't read the entire post. It's too long.
  • PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    awww Moonaura Make You Take Down Your Post?

Like She Made Gd Alts Leave Dimsum, Lolz

Noobish You Must Really....deeply....truly....love Moonaura. You Wouldn't Know A Good Cleric If U Got T Bagged By Steel Balls And Stamped Good Cleric On Ur 4head.

Golddigrz > Enrage .....any Day Of The Week. MoRE To Pwi Than Pking, Twing, And Questing......lol. We Don't Have Clicks...the End.

Now Continue All Your Qq'ing And Pointing Of Fingers.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

Golddigrz > Enrage .....any Day Of The Week. Most To Pwi Than Pking, Twing, And Questing......lol. We Don't Have Clicks...the End.

Actually you pretty much described "Newer guild>Older guild."

I'm not going to debate against you that GD is probably doing more around the game but the reason is they're newer. When you make a new guild the members you bring in are active at the time, whereas older guilds have a large supply of people sitting on their bums (like me :D).

Although that bit about MoonAura is true; she did make alts leave Dimsum didn't she? There's not much more to be said about facts. Hating MoonAura or loving her has little to do with what she actually did.
    HT needs better trolls, perhaps another RT invasion is due....

No, invasion of RT is the invasion of spam, not trolls. RT certainly does not have better trolls; they just spam a lot more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Noobish You Must Really....deeply....truly....love Moonaura. You Wouldn't Know A Good Cleric If U Got T Bagged By Steel Balls And Stamped Good Cleric On Ur 4head.

Golddigrz > Enrage .....any Day Of The Week. MoRE To Pwi Than Pking, Twing, And Questing......lol. We Don't Have Clicks...the End.

Now Continue All Your Qq'ing And Pointing Of Fingers.....

pay up, pls cs more get r9 gear and come back to 1v1 me. so when you use a tidal water and die again, you can cry more about not have a cleric buff *facepalm*
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    MoRE

how did this happen?

and OMG what did GTI make for dinner b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't have any idea about the DimSum thing, I know she never said anything to me about forum posts though. I decided to take down my post because scrubbys was so blatantly stupid to anyone with an ounce of wit, that what I said didn't really need to be said.

We need the pro trolls back, ones who can do their job with real facts and intelligent response. It's so boring on the forums when the only interesting question brought up is whether or not the human race is devolving.
    I love drinking tea
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Actually if people could post intelligently with facts and logic, trolling wouldn't exist. No one would take the bait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You've been successful at it in the past though.

Semantics is a great place to start :)
    I love drinking tea
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    WTB tidal water...anyone know where?

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Im a troll b:sad

I've just been lazy lately b:cute
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't have any idea about the DimSum thing, I know she never said anything to me about forum posts though. I decided to take down my post because scrubbys was so blatantly stupid to anyone with an ounce of wit, that what I said didn't really need to be said.

We need the pro trolls back, ones who can do their job with real facts and intelligent response. It's so boring on the forums when the only interesting question brought up is whether or not the human race is devolving.

yes blatantly not facts haha lets' not forget there was more than what i listed haha dont' get too butt hurt cause all u do is run in pk ^_^
  • PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    pay Up, Pls Cs More Get R9 Gear And Come Back To 1v1 Me. So When You Use A Tidal Water And Die Again, You Can Cry More About Not Have A Cleric Buff *facepalm*

Me Qq About Losing 1 Pvp....lol. I Used My Self Buffs, Get Over It, Tidal Is Part Of That. Also For That 1v1 You Were Fully Buffed. Plus I Don't Need R9 To Beat You Tt99 Will Do. Noobish Telling Me To Cs More...lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Me Qq About Losing 1 Pvp....lol. I Used My Self Buffs, Get Over It, Tidal Is Part Of That. Also For That 1v1 You Were Fully Buffed. Plus I Don't Need R9 To Beat You Tt99 Will Do. Noobish Telling Me To Cs More...lol.
    fully buffed?

theres goes GD making things up again. oh boy......

how about we both get fully buffed and see how it goes.

i would really love to see your dmg on me with +10 rank 8

so WC sometime and ill get fully buffed and meet you somewhere. dont for get to get cleric buffs this time for the 10% more mg def.
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    the most consistant and best PKers over the course of this servers history are Mystic-Night and Fimmelpotze

gg
  • Galox - Heavens Tear
    Galox - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'd say it would be the first guy to realise that this right here is a game.

Anyways...I occasionally go PK, but really, majority of PvP I see is either A) Someone killing lower levels or B) WC Drama. Hard to say who is "the best" at PK. What I really like is when I see a much lesser geared person take down some elite-geared person. (One particular "YES!" moment was when Sliverberg totally owned KoR at Silver Pool. Which obviously resulted in a mass "QQCheat" ect. from KoR.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:victory
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'd say it would be the first guy to realise that this right here is a game.

Anyways...I occasionally go PK, but really, majority of PvP I see is either A) Someone killing lower levels or B) WC Drama. Hard to say who is "the best" at PK. What I really like is when I see a much lesser geared person take down some elite-geared person. (One particular "YES!" moment was when Sliverberg totally owned KoR at Silver Pool. Which obviously resulted in a mass "QQCheat" ect. from KoR.)

I don't know what kind of crack you're on but Nubis doesn't accuse people of cheating. Sometimes he makes a huge deal out of something on wchat but LOL it's people accusing Enrage members of cheating not the other way around. You new on HT or something?

Anyways your scenario doesn't mean jack squat. I've killed a level 100+ veno (judging by her weapon) on my level 84 sin before in cube. Does that mean I'm super pro at my sin? NO. My sin is a power leveled noob and I have no idea how to play a sin decently, and it's geared like shet (TT80 gold +2s, TT80 green dagger). That veno just sucked at his/her character way more than I sucked at being a sin. Neither of us were pro, including me, even though I fit your description of taking down a higher level, better geared player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Galox - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hmm?

Sorry if I offended,, Nubis said Sliver cheated "because he used Apoth". Perhaps I shoulda made that more clear really :P

Anyways, Gratz on your PK Kills I guess :o

Kinda don't get what you mean on the second part of your post, sorry

EDIT: Hehe, you thought I chose KoR as an example just because he's in Enrage? Nope haha, I really don't like to judge people just because of the faction there in. There are idiotic people in Enrage just as there are idiotic people in Radiance, GD ect.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    the most consistant and best PKers over the course of this servers history are Mystic-Night and Fimmelpotze

gg

Mystic only lures noobs out of safezone and killfarm them with nix.. I think Sadpuma was one of the better PK venos, but most venos in general used the nix to kill stuff back in the days, now its all about R9.. you got high refined R9 gear and you own most people..

Skills is hard to see behind all the hax gears... Curse_ was a good pk BM, Denrae I think also is good. Sano is also very good, but he got hax gear also.

If people had same refines and gear it would be possible to find out, but well geared players that start pk will never be as skilled as **** geared players when they get their hax gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hmm?

Sorry if I offended,, Nubis said Sliver cheated "because he used Apoth". Perhaps I shoulda made that more clear really :P

Anyways, Gratz on your PK Kills I guess :o

Kinda don't get what you mean on the second part of your post, sorry

EDIT: Hehe, you thought I chose KoR as an example just because he's in Enrage? Nope haha, I really don't like to judge people just because of the faction there in. There are idiotic people in Enrage just as there are idiotic people in Radiance, GD ect.

Er, no, I was correcting your obvious mistakes in your comprehension of world chat. I really couldn't care WHY you chose Nubis as your example but I know a bullshet story when I see one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Mystic only lures noobs out of safezone and killfarm them with nix.. I think Sadpuma was one of the better PK venos, but most venos in general used the nix to kill stuff back in the days, now its all about R9.. you got high refined R9 gear and you own most people..

Skills is hard to see behind all the hax gears... Curse_ was a good pk BM, Denrae I think also is good. Sano is also very good, but he got hax gear also.

If people had same refines and gear it would be possible to find out, but well geared players that start pk will never be as skilled as **** geared players when they get their hax gear.

I agree that sadpuma is probably one of the best venos ever when it comes to PvP. He didn't have to rely on gears, though near the end of his career his gear was wasn't something to shake a stick at either.

When it comes to BMs I'd say the most skillful were Hong and Ironblade. Hong because he literally had no vit yet managed to be one of the top PvPers of his time both in and out of TW. Ironblade because of he's just pro; when I was the official scout I've seen him pick up catapults and last longer than the barbs who dropped them. Those were the two "old" BMs who stood out even with meh gear (we didn't have uber gear back then :P). Later on when available gear started to get better (and both Hong and Ironblade no longer played) I'd say Torm, Frodinho, Ehmi, and Denrae were the best. Damn Denrae was annoying when he wasn't in Enrage...D:<

But Ehmi is the best now of course. ARCRAWR forever >=D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Galox - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LOL it's people accusing Enrage members of cheating not the other way around.

Sorry, but the way you said this made me think you thought KoR=Enrage.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Sorry, but the way you said this made me think you thought KoR=Enrage.

I don't THINK he's in Enrage, I KNOW he's in Enrage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Galox - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I don't THINK he's in Enrage, I KNOW he's in Enrage.

I don't think we are understanding one another here,

LOL it's people accusing Enrage members of cheating not the other way around.

You said Enrage; not KoRAnubis. Had I mentioned Enrage earlier, anywhere at all? :P Nope.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I don't think we are understanding one another here,

You said Enrage; not KoRAnubis. Had I mentioned Enrage earlier, anywhere at all? :P Nope.

I understand you perfectly fine, except for the part where you can't work out how to put two statements together.

Nubis is in Enrage. Enrage gets accused of cheating by others. You thought Nubis was accusing others of cheating, which I said was bull. I really don't see how I can help you understand this any further other than manually connect your neurons with my fingers.

By the way, saying someone else used apoth is not accusing people of cheating. But it's okay, you're forgiven because you're new to HT and to PvP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Galox - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I understand you perfectly fine, except for the part where you can't work out how to put two statements together.

Nubis is in Enrage. Enrage gets accused of cheating by others. You thought Nubis was accusing others of cheating, which I said was bull. I really don't see how I can help you understand this any further other than manually connect your neurons with my fingers.

By the way, saying someone else used apoth is not accusing people of cheating. But it's okay, you're forgiven because you're new to HT and to PvP.

lol @ the neuron part

I've been with HT a while now btw :P I can't give you the exact conversation, but it was not just "you used apoth", how could I interpret that as saying "your a cheat."?

"Haha cheat cant win without using apoth".

*Can remember being killed by Curse_ when I was PKing during my 5x* >_< I think he was pretty good also.