Who is the best Pker's in HT

Comments

• Ketania - Heavens Tear
    Ketania - Heavens Tear Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I know right, not a single person has left Dom/GD/Rad like evar.
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Way to rampage
    I love drinking tea
  • Ketania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Because this argument is boring, lol. Using the *you stole your gear* or whatever you were implying argument has been used too much and has lost its touch.

I'm also currently nibbling on oreo ice cream, and I'm in my happy zone with it b:dirty
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    After we ninja'd shadowdoll (was actually fun at shattered ice and shadowdoll GD, wish we could have more). A few of us messed around a bit and then logged off / went to bed / did other things. So there was about 5~6 of us left. Which, lets face it, arent going to do very well vs your 15ish people or however many you had. So, as our guildbase had just upgraded, we went to play PVE carebear stuff.

Mystic was there pking with us. I know this for a fact cos I failed to save him when mani's sin got him. Im sure manni will happily remind us all of that.

How events seemed to go for me:

Enrage were up for PK, GD were doing WBs and running around.

*time progresses, a few friendly pokes are exchanged*

GD are up for pk, Enrage people are elsewhere and the few of us left didnt feel like getting faceraped while outnumbered horrifically.

I think enrage's TW position and achievements (particularly before the reset) speak for themselves. Lead going to mystic didnt seem to have any negative effect on our TW performance and I cant see it doing so for a while, so meh? Could even argue that we did better. We never defended a 3 way gank before in such a way that one week before reset. Though thats probably cos I was leading some of the TWs and im just that super awesome b:cute /egobiggerthanisaphetmode

I also like tea. I dip chocolate digestives in mine. Occasionally gingernuts too. Do you dip stuff in your tea isa?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    I used to dip biscuits in my tea, but I can't stand the soggy mess at the end so I had to stop b:surrender

Would be nice to have that kind of pk on a regular basis for sure, though I would appreciate you not trying to outdo my ego again, that is just downright wrong b:angry
    I love drinking tea
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    BOOM

Three tea-loving Engishmen posting in a row

I'm so pro.
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    What the **** are you guys on about.

COFFEE OR GTFO. NOW!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Dark_Creed - Heavens Tear
    Dark_Creed - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Best PKer = the mobs.
    This is a PvE Server, DUH!

The PvE T.W. Mobs scared me... QQ; They has fangs

thts why i stealth to the boss and pew pew
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i see this thread going to be awsomeb:chuckle

lays back and grab a cup of teab:thanks
  • GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear
    GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    After we ninja'd shadowdoll (was actually fun at shattered ice and shadowdoll GD, wish we could have more). A few of us messed around a bit and then logged off / went to bed / did other things. So there was about 5~6 of us left. Which, lets face it, arent going to do very well vs your 15ish people or however many you had. So, as our guildbase had just upgraded, we went to play PVE carebear stuff.

Mystic was there pking with us. I know this for a fact cos I failed to save him when mani's sin got him. Im sure manni will happily remind us all of that.

How events seemed to go for me:

Enrage were up for PK, GD were doing WBs and running around.

*time progresses, a few friendly pokes are exchanged*

GD are up for pk, Enrage people are elsewhere and the few of us left didnt feel like getting faceraped while outnumbered horrifically.

I think enrage's TW position and achievements (particularly before the reset) speak for themselves. Lead going to mystic didnt seem to have any negative effect on our TW performance and I cant see it doing so for a while, so meh? Could even argue that we did better. We never defended a 3 way gank before in such a way that one week before reset. Though thats probably cos I was leading some of the TWs and im just that super awesome b:cute /egobiggerthanisaphetmode

I also like tea. I dip chocolate digestives in mine. Occasionally gingernuts too. Do you dip stuff in your tea isa?

Wow Steopie.. I'm surprised you are actually posting here.. Let's get the facts straight before you start giving Enrage too much credit.

PK Tournament - Enrage loses for 3rd week in a row, and decides to go have some PK fun out at South. Enrage has some of its pkers there (minus EA, Stubbie, Xyrex) and GD shows up and wipes them out.. No biggie, all PK fun.

WB time - Enrage shows up to ninja some WBs from us. That was a nice surprise and makes killin WBs very interesting. Enrage sends over 10 people to wipe out squishy me. How mean! b:cry

I teleported to ShadowDoll, and the 3 of us were there killing a WB, and Enrage shows up again. I think I saw Steopie and Elvindor there, but I guess you guys were waiting for backup before doin anything, even though I was tanking the WB and trying to poke you at the same time. xHonestyx shows up, gets killed (still got her 20 sutras). Uhoh.. I have a feeling more Enrage members will come.. and tada.. 10 Enrage show up again to take out 3 GDs..Well.. outcome is obvious there.. b:surrender

I guess after we decided on blacklisting Enrage from our FL, you couldn't really ninja in on any more WBs and you guys went to West Arch for a while (judging from our guildies and also inventory's WCs, you guys were out there in numbers).

We were at the last WB, and I was told Enrage was going to show up there for some fun PK, but I guess changed their minds because instead of having an advantage of 10 to 3 again, they realized that we had a little bit more than that.

I congratulate you on owning the map, but I think TW is one part of being in a faction, which probably explains why I always see Enrage members WC for help with BH, TT, Nirvana everyday and why the leveling of your guild base is far behind other factions. I guess its a good thing the Guild Base Wars (40v40) has not started yet, or you wouldn't have to worry about leveling the base at all. Don't get upset, it's just how I see it.

Let's face it Steopie, the only thing Enrage has to look forward to nowadays is the weekend for TW, since that's what you can reminisce on.. (Adds Al Bundy's famous quote "I remember when I was in high school and scored 4 touchdowns in one game!"). But this is what you have to look forward to during the rest of the week...

Monday - GDs outnumber Enrage in placement in event
    Tuesday - GDs > Enrage in DT
    Wednesday - COA (coins for everyone!, WCs for help from Enrage members)
    Thursday - GD > Enrage in PK event
    Friday - WCs for help from Enrage members
    Saturday - yay!! TW, all 0 merit Enrage guildies get to log on and TW
    Sunday - WCs for help from Enrage members

Like I said before, don't get upset,, thats just how I and probably the rest of the HT server sees it now. Sorry, I am not a forum troll, so I won't be impatiently waiting to see a rebuttal to this post; I just logged on because someone informed me you made a post about last night's events, so I had to log on to give my opinion.
    In regards to TW, Enrage might win some wars and some ganks, woohoo!! But the difference is, win or lose, GD members love the faction they are in and respect their officers ( I Hope!!) and love their leader, and are always working together to make GD the best faction on the server. I don't want to bash anyone, so I'll just leave it at that, but I can't honestly say Enrage guildies feel the same. Again, don't get upset at me, I'm just making that comment based on the numerous conversations with Enrage guildies..

That probably explains why only 4-5 people have left GDs from its inception. Maybe people like it here because they want to be here, and not because of having the name over their head? Things that make you go Hmmmmmm..

Alright, Im outta here.. See you guys again for WBs.. b:victory
    Oh yeah, wanted to get some clarification.. I heard Enrage is making it a rule to be on vent and in squad for PK? If you are not in vent and in squad, you can't PK? Wow.. Now that's something you guys can LOL on while sipping your tea when reading this..

Too Doo Luu!!! b:bye
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You guys r making quite a good rep for yourselves b:chuckle Doin good GTIMIKEE.

On a side note, what level are peoples' guild bases?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This is why I would love to CS.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Why am I never around with the GD and Enrage drama b:sad
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • Solara_craft - Heavens Tear
    Solara_craft - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    GG GTI and GD.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/SolGDArch.png[/SIGPIC]
    Alt's:
    Disarmonia_X - 101 Cleric
    Shadows_Muse - 100 Wiz; Ω
    b:heartAneurysmal/MetalPenguinb:dirty
  • Ketania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Heh, figures you wouldn't mention the times Enrage dominates the PK tourny, DT, and the PK scene. Just because GD wins events the past few weeks means nothing when Enrage has won the majority of it before hand. And um..why didn't you mention when Enrage wiped out GD at Avalanche Village?

You QQ that we outnumbered you at shadow doll, but wow..how did GD win the past few DT's? Hm..likely because you've outnumbered us 3-1, 2-1. If you're going to attempt to rip on someone, make sure you aren't doing the same thing.

I expected better from you.
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Heh, figures you wouldn't mention the times Enrage dominates the PK tourny, DT, and the PK scene. Just because GD wins events the past few weeks means nothing when Enrage has won the majority of it before hand. And um..why didn't you mention when Enrage wiped out GD at Avalanche Village?

You QQ that we outnumbered you at shadow doll, but wow..how did GD win the past few DT's? Hm..likely because you've outnumbered us 3-1, 2-1. If you're going to attempt to rip on someone, make sure you aren't doing the same thing.

Historically similar situation follows:
    Heh, figures you wouldn't mention the times Tao dominates the PK tourny, DT, and the PK scene. Just because Enrage wins events the past few weeks means nothing when Tao has won the majority of it before hand. And um..why didn't you mention when Tao wiped out Enrage at Silk Ridge?

You QQ that we outnumbered you at shadow doll, but wow..how did Enrage win the past few DT's? Hm..likely because you've outnumbered us 3-1, 2-1. If you're going to attempt to rip on someone, make sure you aren't doing the same thing.

Robblerobblerobblerobble *waggles epeen back*
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    *smacks epeen with his shoe* b:pleased

interesting turn of events...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011

Having problems reading too now? That is exactly what Mike was saying, you guys do have quite a few semi retired players who turn up on the weekends and give you a strong squad, but as far as the actual game goes, we beat you hands down. The fact that you were outnumbered in all these events is just proof of that fact. Mike didn't QQ once, he said you had 10 we had 3, its a simple statement of fact.
    How long before your "you outnumbered us" excuse filters down to TW?

Don't be naive enough to think you wiped us out of Avalanche Village, we clearly had half the faction scattered around and merely came up to offer support for 5 minutes, I mean hell, a bunch of us had switched blue named to kill a couple bosses.

Why do you think everyone is QQing all the time? You spend so much time crying in front of your own computer that you expect everyone else is doing the same?

Well, good news Mystic... nobody expected better from you.
    I love drinking tea
  • Ketania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Uh huh..let me guess..you beat us in PK late lastnight right?

Your arguments are really, really lame. Crying infront of the computer? Oh dear..that's normally the response you get from someone who I've greatly upset. So, mission accomplished b:bye
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011

Your arguments are really, really lame. Crying infront of the computer? Oh dear..that's normally the response you get from someone who I've greatly upset. So, mission accomplished b:bye

Its the response you get from someone when every other post of yours is "QQThisQQThat" when noone but you is QQing.

But keep living in dreamland :) I hear you are quite a big deal there
    I love drinking tea
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Yeah, Sticks hasn't cried since this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc&feature=related I know the truth! b:kissb:chuckle
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • MoonAura - Heavens Tear
    MoonAura - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2011

I think this might be the first or second time I've ever posted on pwi forums, but I couldn't resist thanking Ketania for pointing out that Mike did neglect to mention all the times that Enrage dominated the PK tourny, DT and the PK scene. I'm sure Mike and everyone else will remember way back when GD didn't exist and Enrage did dominate b:victory When I read your post, I even remembered right after GD did exist and we took our huge faction of 10/15 people into DT where we were significantly out numbered by Enrage and spent two hours fighting for our faction while Enrage just beat on us... yet we continued to fight for the fun of it... because it is all for fun right?

Now that GD does exist with fun loving, good people that support their faction, we get to show up in numbers for those events like the PK tourny, DT, the PK scene...and when we do show up with our numbers, again because GoldDigrz support their faction, you fall back on.. "we were out numbered" .... ooook b:shutup

Honestly, I would really love to see Enrage bring equal numbers to DT and the PK tourny so that GD has some competition. Of course, that would require Enrage members to support their faction.... oh by the way, weren't you blue named last night? b:shutup

I also wanted to point out, since Mike didn't.. Ketania was right about Enrage showing up at Avalanche Village with Steopie, nubis, domgrath, elvindor, scrubby, & honesty, and wipping out the TWO GoldDigrz that were there in pk mode waiting for the world boss to spawn. (one of which, Mike, was afk) where you just talking about being out numbered? b:chuckle ... as the scene progressed, more GoldDigrz showed up, and more Enrage showed up and well .. all in all..... it was a few more moments of pk fun before GoldDigrz decided that world bosses benefit our faction more than pk with Enrage, so we moved on. If everyone reads back.. that is where Mike's post picks up .. we teleported to Shadowdoll .. Enrage members refreshed their friend lists to find us, the 3 of us killing Shadowdoll got killed by the Enrage members that showed up etc etc... you know the rest.

(On a side note...I know posting here will open the door for nubis to rant and rage about how fail I am, etc etc .. so enjoy the upcoming posts from him about how I heal from the sz in DT (to avoid ehmi's fetish about killing me) or about how I can't survive his sparked rank9 one hits with my fail gear, or even about how I require r9 +12 tanks to be able to even heal for a boss.) Thank you in advance nubis for pointing out everything I fail in. Thank goodness this is just a game or I might actually have my feelings hurt b:surrender
  • Sweet_Aura - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_Aura - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Sorry some of this just speaks for it self. Past weeks just shows that we growing and a force to be reckon with. Good game on the ambush at Avalanche no QQs we took it and keep on. Whoopie doo about shadow doll. It took that many of you guys to still wipe out GTI squad? Isn't that a little sad?

QQ b:cry you stole my shadowdoll from me but wait that thing was ugly anyways. You dont see any GD members going QQ in WC.
    o.0
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    People QQing at each other via mass walls of egotext is the only real PVP left in PW.

Cry more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Sweet_Aura - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_Aura - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    People QQing at each other via mass walls of egotext is the only real PVP left in PW.

Cry more.

So QQ more = win?

If that does b:surrender
    o.0
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Remember Enrage, Vent and in a Squad when in pk is your new rule. Cause obviously Pk is some SRSBSNSS, SRSFACE >:|
    So while you guys are on vent coordinating all these 'plans' to uhh.. Attempt to kill us? We'll sit here being hardcore and listening to our music while picking zee Enrage off from there 'planned attack' in their attempt to keel us all D; oh noes.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Remember Enrage, Vent and in a Squad when in pk is your new rule. Cause obviously Pk is some SRSBSNSS, SRSFACE >:|
    So while you guys are on vent coordinating all these 'plans' to uhh.. Attempt to kill us? We'll sit here being hardcore and listening to our music while picking zee Enrage off from there 'planned attack' in their attempt to keel us all D; oh noes.

i c wut u did thar <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011

Come on Beast, don't pretend its music, you're too busy eating Roo Burgers to be on vent :p
    I love drinking tea
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    from i understand beastie has an afinity for sheep b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I congratulate you on owning the map, but I think TW is one part of being in a faction, which probably explains why I always see Enrage members WC for help with BH, TT, Nirvana everyday and why the leveling of your guild base is far behind other factions. I guess its a good thing the Guild Base Wars (40v40) has not started yet, or you wouldn't have to worry about leveling the base at all. Don't get upset, it's just how I see it.

Lets be honest here. Do you really think GD can win against Enrage on a 40v40. I'll be the first to agree with you that if you take the top 1-2 squads from each guild... GD would probably have the better geared squad. But from what I am seeing (although its somewhat limited since I don't really log anymore) there is a huge gap between the "elite geared" GD people and the rest of the guild. There is quiet a few GDs are running around with +5 armor +7/8 weapon or below. So while GD would have more +12 then Enrage... Enrage is going to have more +10 or above.

In a 40v40, GD is going to have more of an advantage then a full 80v80 TW. But GD's top squads better put up a performance to pull the weight of their "average" members. On the other hand, I am sure Enrage won't have a problem fielding a full 40 of +10 or above. The whole 40v40 is going to come down to can GTI + 1 walking one shot out gun 2 +10 enrage archers.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf