~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I win text PvP.

I'm like a sin, I come in, pewpew a bit, the leave and watch the drama ensue. And nobody attacks me back (replies) b:cute

And if you fail to kill out of invis, you force stealth and try again after all your cooldowns are reset? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Wow Steopie.. I'm surprised you are actually posting here.. Let's get the facts straight before you start giving Enrage too much credit.

PK Tournament - Enrage loses for 3rd week in a row, and decides to go have some PK fun out at South. Enrage has some of its pkers there (minus EA, Stubbie, Xyrex) and GD shows up and wipes them out.. No biggie, all PK fun.

1st off 3 weeks in a row? and u want to brag? Yao won it 6 times in a Row, then enrage then Yao again. that is 2 straight months Enrage won. where was GD? no where nada so grats on ur 3 weeks in a row. how many people dug chest in the last room from GD? surely was not all 6. yet every week Enrage showed up and won PK tourment Enrage dug all 6. go figure? na but ur right all in fun and games, u just brag about how many little weeks you won. Ego much? i know ur asian and all but dont need to get ego because of ur small ****. that is why u +12 all your gear no? to say hey mines bigger and better then urs.
    WB time - Enrage shows up to ninja some WBs from us. That was a nice surprise and makes killin WBs very interesting. Enrage sends over 10 people to wipe out squishy me. How mean! b:cry

I teleported to ShadowDoll, and the 3 of us were there killing a WB, and Enrage shows up again. I think I saw Steopie and Elvindor there, but I guess you guys were waiting for backup before doin anything, even though I was tanking the WB and trying to poke you at the same time. xHonestyx shows up, gets killed (still got her 20 sutras). Uhoh.. I have a feeling more Enrage members will come.. and tada.. 10 Enrage show up again to take out 3 GDs..Well.. outcome is obvious there.. b:surrender

if you want to start to QQ about gettin killed in PK mode while trying to do a WB then maybe you shouldnt go white in the 1st place? or maybe you shouldnt talk mad **** when you our number. you did notice what happened when MoonAura when white to Spam heal you. i mean she does it all the time only reason u live so long in DT, pk. u got all +12 gear and a heal ****. GRATS!

but ur sweet little Online love dies in 1 hit. why? bad gear? no not at all most +10 nirvana gear, JoSD, Vit stones ( still dont get the vit stones on a cleric but w/e) she gets 1 hit because she fails to buff her self and she runs around like shes you lolz. As far as showing up to WB from flist? no, people in Enrage knew you were killing a WB around the time u left South gate the night before. so where did we go? we went to that WB. wowow there u guys where.
    Aura QQing about "cheap" shots. if ur outta SZ afk white name ur fair game. sorry Aura learn the game. ohoh funny thing about ShadowDoll, one of ur own faction members pmed me saying u were at SD. go figure we went there. killed ur party.

your little buddy somethingswrong went in to hide and just sat there after he was killed 1 time. i mean he coulda tried to ninja us. but there goes that whole thing about CS gear and knowing ur class. o well right, WE party killed you, reset boss and killed it. 2 pages 2 garnet gems. to bad 2x wasnt on huh?

ps, next time u want to kill WB maybe go blue name. u cant tank Enrage wizards let alone WB and Enrage's wizards.

another thing i find funny. GD took in the old Leadership of Enrage that was the whole reason GD was made. i lol every day i see them few people in GD.

I laugh at you GTI for going in with inventor for 7 vs me and Sano that day PKing. grats. pretty soon inventor will be GD Marshal!!!!!

GTI dont take it wrong but ur a nice guy i like you. you just need to learn your class and stop acting so good when u can CS anything u want ( nothing wrong with it) and still need a fail cleric to spam heal you with IH just to brag about winning DT. if u havent noticed when equal numbers in pvp, DT or pk tourment. Enrage wins. why? not because of our gear its because we work together and know what we have to do. we dont relay on a cleric to spam heal us to kill someone eles. we dont sit outside of DT and have our BM hug SZ line to stun people. WE LET you come out in DT and we own u. that is how u can brag. but grats! u have +12 gear ur online love dont. buy her something so she can live as long as you.b:bye
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You're always so painfully, mercilessly, "trolling-ly," unecessarily brutal, nubis. And its funny when ur not on the receiving end. -_-
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ( still dont get the vit stones on a cleric but w/e)

Its almost as if he wakes up every day, desperate to say something more stupid than he said the last...
    I love drinking tea
    edited March 2011
    Its almost as if he wakes up every day, desperate to say something more stupid than he said the last...

ok give me a good reason why you would take15 hp less per slot, for 10 def? lol... okok

i guess. that is the good way to go.
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    anyone catch that GD ego flare-up on WC this afternoon? b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    ok give me a good reason why you would take15 hp less per slot, for 10 def? lol... okok

i guess. that is the good way to go.

HAHA you are right man,how did I fail to see that!!!

Guess what, I saw this guy actually use JoSD's the other day and they gives no hp whatsoever b:laugh cash shop noobs huh, so dumb b:laugh

...... keep licking those windows nubis.
    I love drinking tea
    edited March 2011
    so with this post, you are saying "Im gonna slot Vit stones in my Rank 9 wiz's gear" good i hope u do slot vit stones and stay away from JoSD. learn to do the math at End game and u tell me what is better.

ps id rather be a window licker then bending over for men. b:bye
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    I thought that by stooping to sarcasm, the lowest form of wit, I may find a denominator in common with you.

I guess you were SHHHLLUUUPP :O Stuck to the side of the short bus while everyone else was in school.

Big respect to whoever taught you the basics of reading, it must have been akin to teaching a goat the nuances of general relativity. Not surprising they gave up before taking it further.
    I love drinking tea
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I want a legit answer, what is GoldDigrz, as in, what sort of faction are you?

Like, I know you guys were actually pretty quiet and cool at first, but now its not the case.

Don't get me wrong, some of my best friends are in GD.

You guys were pretty quiet, and didn't let things push you over. Now you guys are like..."We're anti-Enrage blah blah blah". Now I'm seeing ppl I've never seen bash in WC, WC things now. lol

GD is honestly reminding me of Enrage, the very thing you claim not the be! lol

Also, don't let the fact I'm in Enrage influence your answer either....

Also inb4"whydoyoucare"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Like, I know you guys were actually pretty quiet and cool at first, but now its not the case.

You guys were pretty quiet, and didn't let things push you over. Now you guys are like..."We're anti-Enrage blah blah blah". Now I'm seeing ppl I've never seen bash in WC, WC things now. lol

Also inb4"whydoyoucare"

Really? Looking at this thread, it doesn't seem like a mystery to me why they're responding like this now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited March 2011

A fair few of the members are ex-Enrage, heck, even the leader is!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011

Also inb4"whydoyoucare"

Truth of the matter is factions don't always (read: rarely) turn out to be what they were created to be. I liked the idea of GoldDigrz when it was made but I don't like what it is now. Same with Enrage: I liked what it was supposed to be and, for a long time, what it was, but I can't say I've been as satisfied as I used to be, to say the least. In more than one respect GD is like Enrage, but what will happen is GD will blatantly deny it and Enrage will keep calling them out on it and trolling them based on it. It happened with Tao. It will happen with GD. But none of this really matters because the trolls troll for t3h lulz and the butthurt will be butthurt no matter what tag is over their heads.
    A fair few of the members are ex-Enrage, heck, even the leader is!

The leader of Enrage is ex-Genesis. I REALLY hope that doesn't make Enrage "like Genesis" because that would suck. Heck even I am ex-Genesis; was in it for hm...2-3 days. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited March 2011
    ps best pk on server is FrozenFlame 8.9 kdr. gg
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Truth of the matter is factions don't always (read: rarely) turn out to be what they were created to be.

That's because a guild is shaped by it's members, and not entirely by it's leadership. Leadership helps by leading everyone in the same direction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    That's because a guild is shaped by it's members, and not entirely by it's leadership. Leadership helps by leading everyone in the same direction.

A guild is shaped by its members AS WELL AS its leaders. There are a number of guilds with an acceptable member base that I would never join because of the leadership. Of course the world doesn't revolve around my opinions, but I doubt I'm alone in the matter *cough Drakon*.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Depends what you mean by best really.

Best at spending the average salary of a large third world family on Ironguards? Brandonsan.

Best at getting out of the safe zone and back in again without any actual PK? Inventor

Best at QQing when he loses? KoRAnubis

Best at QQing when he wins? KoRAnubis

Most impressive Kill / Death ratio? TotalNutz

So many people can lay claim to the title, see :)

Ya I'm gonna rip into you for showing way too much ego here. Time to learn your place. Decent enough person sometimes but time to learn a little respect.

Too much ego here from somebody who doesn't understand their own class yet, and from what i see in pk runs more than simply kites let alone the fact you outgear people significantly but your effectiveness is no where near what it should be.
    From what i heard one night you were silly enough to think you could fight honesty 1 v 1 without a barb buff and people already know how that ended.
    The only time I've ever seen you do much in pk is with a clear advantage and i do recall before brandon upgraded his gear we had to chase you all the way to tradewind without taking 1 hit from u after we killed the sin you were with.
    Let alone the other day when it was honesty, myself, sano, orange, a cleric and ud_win against a solid 10 people when you guys had 3 sins and we held out and wiped you guys till people started to leave. The key point to this is honesty and I were both being hit by your earth spells....no idea why you do that wen your dmg is significant enough to bypass charms but sure why not.
    If you want more examples I can pull them out but I think I've made my point on where you stand as a wizzy. You played your cleric decent enough, sharding questionable, but now as a wizzy the ego and voice you provide has no weight behind it until you start to learn to play your class better.

In terms of golddiggerz who pk consistently I probably see tightend and selviant out there the most with a few people slipping in and out. So it seems like people are making the topic of the thread irrelevant when it's just being based on numbers. Like teh example above gd had strong people with around 2:1 ratio and still losing regardless of the sins that were there. This isn't just an isolated incidence and happens more than often. People in the thread are weighing too heavily on when one side has numbers or the others. As far as I'm concerned gd does have superiority in gear atm with respect to top people, but you can look at the fact that the people who do pk from enrage against them more consistently than not have less gear and are able to compete. There hasnt' been a good encounter in a while to prove much either way, both sides are just going to say they are better.

The way I see it its' time for some factions to start going for the middle of the map to show whose better in the larger aspect of pk.

In terms of what I see outside west from my consistent pk. here's what i think in terms of top classes. (*note this is from the people who actually pk, not pvp as a whole on the server or tw effectiveness)

Gears probably sway this too as anyone with lower gear is basically not noticed but this is judged in terms of effectiveness.

Barb: Brandonsan - i've watched him before his r9 take out people with retardly higher gear than him that have full r9 or +12. Also the only barb to kill me in pk for w/e amount of months.

Veno - the only i see is jenguin? can't remember the last time another veno was out there not just being a purge/amp ****

BM: SanosukeLee - aside from his significant gear above most other bms that pk consistently he's far too efficient at killing and most people are well aware of it usualy taking 3-4 + to take him down when he gets cc'd like a ****.
    *there are some other bms that have good skill lvls much above the amount other classes that lack skilled people

Wizzy - not going to comment cause it's my own main

Cleric - It's hard to pick this one I'd give alpha support and nubis the metal mage award. Lack of clerics in pk with their gear and playing with either one makes it a lot easier.

Archer - GTI is the only archer that i've ever noticed in and donest' sz hug like cough cough kawaiijen. Regardless of him being healed at some points in dt and people raging on that he's probably still the top archer that is consistently in pk since there aren't many that actually pk much anymore

Psychic - the only two i really see is tightend and gorg and for the gear comparison tightend does a much better job in terms of capabilities.

Sin - lol none deserve a voice in pk, fight on your previous mains if you want that voice
    *for my friends who play sins consistently lol u kno my opinions on how u played your other classes so it's indifferent

seeker - ?

mystic - ?

*side note: excuse any illogical and grammar mistakes cause i dont' proof read :)
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Wow, so that post really got to a lot of you huh? Really, learn to take a joke people, it was hardly said in a serious tone.

As far as ripping in to me scrubby, I do find it hard to take you seriously when you say things about me casting earth skills on you and Honesty. The way that you attempt to speak down to me shows your own ego much more than mine. I've never claimed to be an amazing wizard, you however have, and some of the things you have done (with all the time in the world while I'm taking a quest, you attempt to one shot me while fully buffed in DT, leaving yourself open for an easy kill for example?) do show that you aren't the pro wizard you think you are. Are you better than me? Probably. But nowhere near to the extent you think.

I dont think you are the type of person to post purely to troll, so I'll take what you said at face value regarding digrz vs Enrage and assume that is your lack of pk activity that convinces you to believe that. The only time I know of where a big pk fight wasn't won in a large part by numbers was in the last room of the pk tournament. I was only online for that the last two weeks, but in both of those examples Enrage were dominated quite heavily despite being similarly geared.

Edit: Sorry hoju *sad face*
    I love drinking tea
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Wow, so that post really got to a lot of you huh? Really, learn to take a joke people, it was hardly said in a serious tone.

As far as ripping in to me scrubby, I do find it hard to take you seriously when you say things about me casting earth skills on you and Honesty. The way that you attempt to speak down to me shows your own ego much more than mine. I've never claimed to be an amazing wizard, you however have, and some of the things you have done (with all the time in the world while I'm taking a quest, you attempt to one shot me while fully buffed in DT, leaving yourself open for an easy kill for example?) do show that you aren't the pro wizard you think you are. Are you better than me? Probably. But nowhere near to the extent you think.

I dont think you are the type of person to post purely to troll, so I'll take what you said at face value regarding digrz vs Enrage and assume that is your lack of pk activity that convinces you to believe that. The only time I know of where a big pk fight wasn't won in a large part by numbers was in the last room of the pk tournament. I was only online for that the last two weeks, but in both of those examples Enrage were dominated quite heavily despite being similarly geared.

Edit: Sorry hoju *sad face*

Yea i do have an ego lol and i'm rightly so to have it haha. Taht example was jus ta continuation of that dt which was mostly enrage just runing around trying to make crit kills lol. Thinking of which even though u were full buff'd i still ticked u without full debuffs. If you want my credntials just talk to most of the sins that i **** off outside west when they do die in a 1 v 1 not to mention i can compete rather easily with people that our gear me significantly such as ureself. My understanding as a wizzy surpasses yours by far, u're just like most people who rerolled wiz having too much gear to understand it's capabilities.
    How do you not take that serious i watch u cast stone rain and sandstorm on us consistently. Meaning it wasn't an accidental slip of a finger that caused it. Maybe u didn't realize that u're earth resis goes up with stone barrier? lol gj on that knowledge, you have alot to learn and you're now where near the skill level of how you talk. I watch you run your mouth off consistently because you're wearing a gear set that makes easy simpler to play.
    And it seems interesting that you say that you say it as a joke yet most of the time u're all over wc talkin or talkin **** in dt, everyone knows u do this. You talk with a big head thats' purely under your gear. 1 v 1 'ing with hoensty liek before probably not so smart thinking you can take hits without a barb buff but yea gl with that.

Like i said before learn your place as a wizzy, it's your gearset that does more than you can do. As far as my ego, I'm well aware that I think I've deserved to talk about it. Just ask anyone that does 1 v 1 with me, they all know that I'm a **** to take down and can keep them worried about dying.
  • GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear
    GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    1st off 3 weeks in a row? and u want to brag? Yao won it 6 times in a Row, then enrage then Yao again. that is 2 straight months Enrage won. where was GD? no where nada so grats on ur 3 weeks in a row. how many people dug chest in the last room from GD? surely was not all 6. yet every week Enrage showed up and won PK tourment Enrage dug all 6. go figure? na but ur right all in fun and games, u just brag about how many little weeks you won. Ego much? i know ur asian and all but dont need to get ego because of ur small ****. that is why u +12 all your gear no? to say hey mines bigger and better then urs.

if you want to start to QQ about gettin killed in PK mode while trying to do a WB then maybe you shouldnt go white in the 1st place? or maybe you shouldnt talk mad **** when you our number. you did notice what happened when MoonAura when white to Spam heal you. i mean she does it all the time only reason u live so long in DT, pk. u got all +12 gear and a heal ****. GRATS!

but ur sweet little Online love dies in 1 hit. why? bad gear? no not at all most +10 nirvana gear, JoSD, Vit stones ( still dont get the vit stones on a cleric but w/e) she gets 1 hit because she fails to buff her self and she runs around like shes you lolz. As far as showing up to WB from flist? no, people in Enrage knew you were killing a WB around the time u left South gate the night before. so where did we go? we went to that WB. wowow there u guys where.
    Aura QQing about "cheap" shots. if ur outta SZ afk white name ur fair game. sorry Aura learn the game. ohoh funny thing about ShadowDoll, one of ur own faction members pmed me saying u were at SD. go figure we went there. killed ur party.

your little buddy somethingswrong went in to hide and just sat there after he was killed 1 time. i mean he coulda tried to ninja us. but there goes that whole thing about CS gear and knowing ur class. o well right, WE party killed you, reset boss and killed it. 2 pages 2 garnet gems. to bad 2x wasnt on huh?

ps, next time u want to kill WB maybe go blue name. u cant tank Enrage wizards let alone WB and Enrage's wizards.

another thing i find funny. GD took in the old Leadership of Enrage that was the whole reason GD was made. i lol every day i see them few people in GD.

I laugh at you GTI for going in with inventor for 7 vs me and Sano that day PKing. grats. pretty soon inventor will be GD Marshal!!!!!

GTI dont take it wrong but ur a nice guy i like you. you just need to learn your class and stop acting so good when u can CS anything u want ( nothing wrong with it) and still need a fail cleric to spam heal you with IH just to brag about winning DT. if u havent noticed when equal numbers in pvp, DT or pk tourment. Enrage wins. why? not because of our gear its because we work together and know what we have to do. we dont relay on a cleric to spam heal us to kill someone eles. we dont sit outside of DT and have our BM hug SZ line to stun people. WE LET you come out in DT and we own u. that is how u can brag. but grats! u have +12 gear ur online love dont. buy her something so she can live as long as you.b:bye

Hiya Nubis.. great to hear from you.. b:pleased
    I guess my post rubbed you the wrong way.. Hey PWI is a game and we all here to have some fun, right? It seems that you are taking it personal, so just breathe and count to 10 before responding, okay? Thanks.. :D
    I'll just point out some stuff, and I'll go make dinner... hmmm..

Well, okay 3 weeks in a row is nothing to brag about.. yeah you are right.. my bad.. 2 months is more of an accomplishment. WOOT.. I have to take that back..
    I am surprised at you for going to racial slurs now.. Seriously? I still have some good friends in Enrage and they are Asian, White, Black, Hispanic and some have +12 gear, what does race have to do with gear? I'm sure those hicks that drive big trucks get those comments all the time, right? Now now.. don't be getting mad now.. This is just a jab back at you for your racial comment, remember breathe.. breathe.. count to 10, okay? Alright, cool.. let's move on.
    Hey .. WB time, you guys reset it and killed it and got the drops.. Too bad it wasn't 2x drops.. you would of got?.. Double? I do have to say having you guys there was fun. I don't think I was QQing when I posted my thread about the WB, I just stated what happened. It's more exciting to have you guys there than having to put on a macro while killing a WB. So even though you guys took that one, it was fun trying to kill it and fight you guys off at the same time.

DT time, Enrage is hard to beat when you guys have your defense set up in DT, I'm not disagreeing with you there, but lately we haven't seen the rest of your crew. (Stubbie, EA, Sano, Alph, etc), so I guess the attendance has dropped a bit. We are just in there to have fun and bring back some of the PK action that was in there during the Tao/Enrage days. It's kinda boring to just dig chests and do some quests and call it a day.

Recently, I don't troll the forums much, but this is an interesting topic to respond to. It's more interesting discussing things with people like Kyoshi (and probably Aesthor from her previous posts) in the forums, since they bring a different demeanor (conduct) than you. I think a lot of people cash shop in this game; your comment is like the pot calling the kettle black (It means you are guilty of the very thing you are pointing out). I don't think I'm better than anyone out there, I'm just here to play the game like you.

Hey Nubis.. I don't have anything against you. You are always in PK mode and you like to go have some fun with your Enrage guildies. The reason I was sided with Inventory when you guys were out there was because those 7 were getting owned by you 4. Who was there? You, Sano, Alphanei, and ?? Was it Honesty? 4 R9 v 7 non-R9 peeps. I think you guys were murdering them. I guess I should of stayed and just watch the carnage? I don't think Inventory has applied yet, do you know?

Alright, I think I'll end it now, but after typing this, I do think I was very courteous to you and treated you in the same way you treated me. My original post was not towards you personally, but I guess you took it as that. Maybe next dorb sale, you can +12 your gears too, I see a lot of Enrage archers, sins, etc with +12 gear, so if you get to +12, grats to you. You will be a very hard cleric to take down in the future. Maybe you would of got there sooner if you didn't spend that money on that expensive Perfect World t-shirt? Sorry man.. Hey.. don't take it personal dude.. you came out spitting personal insults to me, don't think I wouldn't do the same, it's fair game man. I just hope you posted a new picture.

Well Im sure this post will bring you guys some laughs, and you will sit down and reply with a huge flame post, but I'm not a forum troll, so I don't want to hash it out with you, so I'll end it here. I remember the huge post you did after you "left" Enrage. You win hands down on the forums man.. I surrrender!!! I'm not worthy!!

Hey Nubis, even though we PK each other in DT, West, etc, we still cool right? I hope my rebuttal didn't rub you the wrong way. I hope this post brought everyone some laughs, I think Aesthor said it best in her brief post: Something about the lack of exciting TWs is making us post against each other in the forums more.. Something like that.. She or someone else can correct me. We are here to play a game, that's all. Doesn't matter what gear anyone has, at the end of the day, we all turn off the computer and go back to our RL, unless you are a catshop, but yeah, you know what I mean. Don't take it personal Nubis, no matter what people say about you, You got my vote to be the next Enrage Leader!! See ya and take care. b:bye
    edited March 2011
    gti, u never rub me the wrong way. im not the one who deleted the other off friends list <3 ur still on mine :D.

but back to the topic. 6-9 Enrage members owning GDs for 3 hours straight today. ofc GTI, GXS and aura was not there. it was and event day. i noticed how many of these GD that "pk" are so fast to turn blue during the event.! o well right just a PvE server and all. in the end i laugh every day when i log off PWI, to watch the people who i pk agaist cry, try so hard run away to sz.

ps, the t-shirt was free from PWI. u werent playing the game or even around during that time. b:bye
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I guess my post rubbed you the wrong way.. Hey PWI is a game and we all here to have some fun, right? It seems that you are taking it personal, so just breathe and count to 10 before responding, okay? Thanks.. :D

Well, okay 3 weeks in a row is nothing to brag about.. yeah you are right.. my bad.. 2 months is more of an accomplishment. WOOT.. I have to take that back..
    I am surprised at you for going to racial slurs now.. Seriously? I still have some good friends in Enrage and they are Asian, White, Black, Hispanic and some have +12 gear, what does race have to do with gear? I'm sure those hicks that drive big trucks get those comments all the time, right? Now now.. don't be getting mad now.. This is just a jab back at you for your racial comment, remember breathe.. breathe.. count to 10, okay? Alright, cool.. let's move on.
    Hey .. WB time, you guys reset it and killed it and got the drops.. Too bad it wasn't 2x drops.. you would of got?.. Double? I do have to say having you guys there was fun. I don't think I was QQing when I posted my thread about the WB, I just stated what happened. It's more exciting to have you guys there than having to put on a macro while killing a WB. So even though you guys took that one, it was fun trying to kill it and fight you guys off at the same time.

DT time, Enrage is hard to beat when you guys have your defense set up in DT, I'm not disagreeing with you there, but lately we haven't seen the rest of your crew. (Stubbie, EA, Sano, Alph, etc), so I guess the attendance has dropped a bit. We are just in there to have fun and bring back some of the PK action that was in there during the Tao/Enrage days. It's kinda boring to just dig chests and do some quests and call it a day.

Recently, I don't troll the forums much, but this is an interesting topic to respond to. It's more interesting discussing things with people like Kyoshi (and probably Aesthor from her previous posts) in the forums, since they bring a different demeanor (conduct) than you. I think a lot of people cash shop in this game; your comment is like the pot calling the kettle black (It means you are guilty of the very thing you are pointing out). I don't think I'm better than anyone out there, I'm just here to play the game like you.

Hey Nubis.. I don't have anything against you. You are always in PK mode and you like to go have some fun with your Enrage guildies. The reason I was sided with Inventory when you guys were out there was because those 7 were getting owned by you 4. Who was there? You, Sano, Alphanei, and ?? Was it Honesty? 4 R9 v 7 non-R9 peeps. I think you guys were murdering them. I guess I should of stayed and just watch the carnage? I don't think Inventory has applied yet, do you know?

Alright, I think I'll end it now, but after typing this, I do think I was very courteous to you and treated you in the same way you treated me. My original post was not towards you personally, but I guess you took it as that. Maybe next dorb sale, you can +12 your gears too, I see a lot of Enrage archers, sins, etc with +12 gear, so if you get to +12, grats to you. You will be a very hard cleric to take down in the future. Maybe you would of got there sooner if you didn't spend that money on that expensive Perfect World t-shirt? Sorry man.. Hey.. don't take it personal dude.. you came out spitting personal insults to me, don't think I wouldn't do the same, it's fair game man. I just hope you posted a new picture.

Well Im sure this post will bring you guys some laughs, and you will sit down and reply with a huge flame post, but I'm not a forum troll, so I don't want to hash it out with you, so I'll end it here. I remember the huge post you did after you "left" Enrage. You win hands down on the forums man.. I surrrender!!! I'm not worthy!!

Hey Nubis, even though we PK each other in DT, West, etc, we still cool right? I hope my rebuttal didn't rub you the wrong way. I hope this post brought everyone some laughs, I think Aesthor said it best in her brief post: Something about the lack of exciting TWs is making us post against each other in the forums more.. Something like that.. She or someone else can correct me. We are here to play a game, that's all. Doesn't matter what gear anyone has, at the end of the day, we all turn off the computer and go back to our RL, unless you are a catshop, but yeah, you know what I mean. Don't take it personal Nubis, no matter what people say about you, You got my vote to be the next Enrage Leader!! See ya and take care. b:bye

Really? I VOTE SASHAb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I dont really pk.Ive done it a few times,mostly just for S N G's. As for whos the most hated,id probably say nubis since more people seem to whine about him.I honestly get a kick out of pking when i do pk,mostly cause nubis is almost always there and despite what many may think, he is fun as hell to fight.How ever i have yet to beat him. O well,regardless ppl qq about enrage pk'ers because they just cant hold a candle,i know i sure the hell can't.Maybe once my psy is lvl'd and geared better i can at least stand a fighting chance.She already hits like a truck,just folds like a piece of paper right now so she isnt exactly ideal for such an endeavor.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    I wouldn't say people can't hold a candle to Enrage pk'ers duck, I doubt that was ever the case, the recent pk at West and the PK tournament are good examples, digrz have been coming out on top mostly, though the battles have always been good.

Yeah people whine at nubis more than most, but thats because of the things he comes out, not his pk ability. There is a lot less talking **** about Sano for example, and he is a much more dangerous PKer imo (though nubis is still clearly dangerous). Nubis's post just before yours is a great example... "6-9 Enrage members owning GDs for 3 hours straight today". A more accurate representation would have been "a well fought fight against 4-7 golddigrz, in which Enrage came out on top most of the time". Just no sportsmanship.

GF today to all the Enrage mobs out there (that includes you nubis), its always nice to have some big group pk fests. If only we could have had more Dogz around it could have been even better :)
    I love drinking tea
    edited March 2011

what did you make for dinner b:question
    Really? I VOTE SASHAb:avoid
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    HT needs better trolls, perhaps another RT invasion is due....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited March 2011
    HT needs better trolls, perhaps another RT invasion is due....

RT only has 1 good troll, the rest of them say "hai i r a troll, i r trolling you, i r teh best troll eva trolololol" which i think we can all agree, isnt good trollin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]