Who is the best Pker's in HT

Options

Comments

• Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Its not that we are worst geared, its that when we have exactly the same gear, we do less damage.

"You hit so weak for an R9 wizard with +10" I remember hearing from some of your members, it upset me deeply as up until that point I thought I hit exactly the same as a +10 R9 wizard... b:chuckle

Anyway, more seriously, no I disagree with you Kiyo. Yes you have more members (for TW anyway) and at the moment you would certainly hold off ganks better than we would, but as far as gear goes I believe we have improved at a faster rate recently than you guys have on a player for player basis. We have also picked up more high end members, while you guys have lost some, only to replace them with a section of medium players, the type you claim make up the majority of our roster (nothing wrong with having medium gear either, just check out what Denrae does with +5 armour, scares the **** out of me).

Gear wise, honestly I dont spend my time sifting through your roster to figure it all out exactly, but I imagine its quite close.
    I love drinking tea
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lets be honest here. Do you really think GD can win against Enrage on a 40v40. I'll be the first to agree with you that if you take the top 1-2 squads from each guild... GD would probably have the better geared squad. But from what I am seeing (although its somewhat limited since I don't really log anymore) there is a huge gap between the "elite geared" GD people and the rest of the guild. There is quiet a few GDs are running around with +5 armor +7/8 weapon or below. So while GD would have more +12 then Enrage... Enrage is going to have more +10 or above.

In a 40v40, GD is going to have more of an advantage then a full 80v80 TW. But GD's top squads better put up a performance to pull the weight of their "average" members. On the other hand, I am sure Enrage won't have a problem fielding a full 40 of +10 or above. The whole 40v40 is going to come down to can GTI + 1 walking one shot out gun 2 +10 enrage archers.

Since your sig says you have retired since 26 of february, lets not talk about things we wouldn't know about k?

ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    To Be Honest Who Gives A Flying ** If Every Member Of Golddigrz Is +1,+5,+10 Or Unrefined, What We Have As A Faction Makes Us The Top Faction On The Server. Others Front About Family Factions Or Drama Free Faction, Golddigrz Set The Mark. Everyone Here Know We Win Some, Lose Some. Its The Fun Of Doing It Together Is What Counts. Remember Enrage.....helping Others? Faction First? Stop Living In The Past, Those Times Are Behind Us. Bring It Now, Every Day Is A New Day.

Payup

P.s. Lol...al Bundy Quote.....nice Touch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear
    GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't know Kiyoshi.. I think your lack of presence in the game has caused you to make a wrong assessment, but it is your opinion, and I respect it. I see it the other way though. Enrage did have a lot of nicely geared people, but they have also lost a lot of them to either other factions or just being bored with the game.
    I don't know if you read the previous posts, but based on the past PK scenes and events between Enrage and GD, Enrage seems to always come up short when it comes to numbers, resulting in,(Woo, how do I say this without being criticized ), unsportsmanlike conduct from some of the members. b:sad
    But to be fair, a lot of the well geared people in every faction don't necessarily engage in the PK scene, so we have to take that into consideration.

If the 40v40 was to ever take place, I think every faction in the game would find it difficult to field it with their "top 40" since it is on a weekday and a lot of people have school, work, etc, so that wouldn't really be a true way of analyzing which faction was victorious.

I agree with Saiedon, while gears do come into play when it comes to TW, PK,etc.. skills also play a huge part.

I implore you to reconsider your assessment of the situation since a 40v40 between Enrage and GD is going to be more than just us squishy archers shooting at each other. BTW, I have never seen any Enrage archer in PK mode, are we a dying breed when it comes to PK? (well, there was LegBis, but that's it, and I saw Aesthor once as well, but that's it..) b:victory

Anyways.. nice post and I hope to see more fun PK action in the future. It would be nice to put this to a test one of these days, whenever PWI fixes the GB wars. Less QQ, more pew pew.. b:bye
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wtf, ppl on the forums during 2x? Suppose to be tent up at Nirv and TT. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    there is a tent in my pants b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
    edited March 2011
    Options
    POOR LIL TENT...b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    its a big tent b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
    edited March 2011
    Options
    POOR LIL TENT b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Since your sig says you have retired since 26 of february, lets not talk about things we wouldn't know about k?

ijs

Its been what... a month since I retired. And about three months since I last upgraded my gear. And yet... there is probably fewer then a dozen archers that have better overall gears then me. I am willing to go as far to say that if I attended the tiger event again... I'll probably still place either second or a few hundred points away from second like how it was for majority of Jan/Feb. So until my gears are completely obsolete... I'll still chill around on occasions.

Regarding the 40v40. I'll give you (guys) that there is a chance GD will win over Enrage. But how likely is that... not really as far as I am concerned. Depending on the lay out of the base war map, it going to involve something more then a few high DD GDs running around throwing **** at people. But I can guarantee this thou... if GD ever win over enrage... you can expect Enrage's rank of +12 to double by next week. There are people with money in Enrage... just not really an excuse to use them. Of course to say who is going to win right now is really pre-mature since there is just so many factors involved other then gear... team work experience... large scale pk experience... what new gears is gonna come out before base war... will pwi die before base war comes out... etc. So we'll just have to see when the time comes.

Finally... this all this base war talk reminds me of something. Fyren... after all your hype about base war... it BLOWS.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The whole 40v40 is going to come down to can GTI + 1 walking one shot out gun 2 +10 enrage archers.
    I'd say a definate yes =), Due to the fact that, All Enrage Archers are squishy.
    Except maybe a couple, but all they really are, are glass cannons.
    Have all these +10-+12 weaps, and then like, +5-+7 gear. Where Mikey isn't squishy lol.
    So I'd say, Mikey > 2 +10.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Depending on the lay out of the base war map

It take's place inside the actual base using the same map ( one of the reasons when you enter you are tele'd to a random spot )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'd say a definate yes =), Due to the fact that, All Enrage Archers are squishy.
    Except maybe a couple, but all they really are, are glass cannons.
    Have all these +10-+12 weaps, and then like, +5-+7 gear. Where Mikey isn't squishy lol.
    So I'd say, Mikey > 2 +10.

If memory serves... GTI has converted to all DoTs without full r9. While he may have the extra attack level from DoTs, he is by no means the highest single shot bow damage archers out there. His armor would bring his hp above 10K. But considering that each r9 have a 8% chance to purge and a 10k crit on LA is not uncommon. It is going to be more determined by who spots who first then who has the extra thousand hp.... especially if he is facing off against two other r9s.
    It take's place inside the actual base using the same map ( one of the reasons when you enter you are tele'd to a random spot )

If that is true. All I gotta say is... with all those long and narrow hallways... its gonna be a hell of a run for any melee class.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

edited March 2011
    Options
    Its been what... a month since I retired. And about three months since I last upgraded my gear. And yet... there is probably fewer then a dozen archers that have better overall gears then me. I am willing to go as far to say that if I attended the tiger event again... I'll probably still place either second or a few hundred points away from second like how it was for majority of Jan/Feb. So until my gears are completely obsolete... I'll still chill around on occasions.

Regarding the 40v40. I'll give you (guys) that there is a chance GD will win over Enrage. But how likely is that... not really as far as I am concerned. Depending on the lay out of the base war map, it going to involve something more then a few high DD GDs running around throwing **** at people. But I can guarantee this thou... if GD ever win over enrage... you can expect Enrage's rank of +12 to double by next week. There are people with money in Enrage... just not really an excuse to use them. Of course to say who is going to win right now is really pre-mature since there is just so many factors involved other then gear... team work experience... large scale pk experience... what new gears is gonna come out before base war... will pwi die before base war comes out... etc. So we'll just have to see when the time comes.

Finally... this all this base war talk reminds me of something. Fyren... after all your hype about base war... it BLOWS.

I'm not saying your gear isn't good, I'm saying that since you retired you wouldn't know how good a lot of the GD gear is. We have just had the cheapest +10 sale. So I would think a few of them managed to jack their gear up to +10.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm not saying your gear isn't good, I'm saying that since you retired you wouldn't know how good a lot of the GD gear is. We have just had the cheapest +10 sale. So I would think a few of them managed to jack their gear up to +10.

Was considering dropping a +12 on my weapon for **** and giggles during that sale. But you do know for every GD that drop a +10... there is probably an Enrage that did the same too. Considering the membership difference... chances are there is more then 1 Enrage that dropped a +10 for every 1 GD.

• Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    who do you guys think the best pker in heavens tear????b:victory

i am. b:shocked
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Considering the membership difference... chances are there is more then 1 Enrage that dropped a +10 for every 1 GD
    Chances eh?
    Chances are for every one +10 in Enrage, we had a 2:1 ratio. I like your style son.
    But what it comes down to is 80v80 as we can only verse 80 of you.. not no membership difference. And I can assure you, you wouldn't have more then one +10 for every one of ours =)
    And for what I remember seeing, you had a +12 r9 weap anyway. lol.
  • Lionki - Lost City
    Lionki - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

ROFLb:laughb:laughb:laughb:shutup
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Chances eh?
    Chances are for every one +10 in Enrage, we had a 2:1 ratio. I like your style son.
    But what it comes down to is 80v80 as we can only verse 80 of you.. not no membership difference. And I can assure you, you wouldn't have more then one +10 for every one of ours =)
    And for what I remember seeing, you had a +12 r9 weap anyway. lol.

You "remember" his r9 bow being +12? I don't know what you're smoking but it can't be good for you. Either that or you thought his +12 r8 bow was the r9 bow. Since you are not an archer I'll forgive you that mistake, but for future reference the r9 bow is a giant red mustache and a teensy bit stronger than the r8 bow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited March 2011
    Options
    well my mistake then, always thought he had r9 bow +12 =/
    I swear I saw him with it though =/ bleh.
  • MoonAura - Heavens Tear
    MoonAura - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If memory serves... GTI has converted to all DoTs without full r9. While he may have the extra attack level from DoTs, he is by no means the highest single shot bow damage archers out there. His armor would bring his hp above 10K. But considering that each r9 have a 8% chance to purge and a 10k crit on LA is not uncommon. It is going to be more determined by who spots who first then who has the extra thousand hp.... especially if he is facing off against two other r9s.

OMG.. seriously.. only DOT's without full r9! b:cry
    I married a noob!!! b:angry b:surrender
  • Lionki - Lost City
    Lionki - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LOLb:laughb:laugh
    b:laughb:laugh
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i thought i saw the same thing beastie b:surrender

and lol @ GTI only having 10k hp b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear
    GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b:cryb:cry

That's all I have to say..

Even my own wife is making fun of me.. WTF! b:angryb:angry
  • MoonAura - Heavens Tear
    MoonAura - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

Even my own wife is making fun of me.. WTF!

You have funny jokes!! b:kissb:kissb:dirty but your mediocre gear is hard to tolerate! b:angry gear up slacker!
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Let's form a nirvana squad to help gti gear up
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

GTFO everyone knows that i am b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Since the only real PvP left on PW is trolling and flaming, the best PvPer should be synonymous with best troll. Causing QQ would be considered the killing part and causing laughter would be the support/survivability part. I haven't read enough of the recent posts to make a decision on who that would be, but Fyren and Kiyoshi comes to mind right now for skill in text pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I win text PvP.

I'm like a sin, I come in, pewpew a bit, the leave and watch the drama ensue. And nobody attacks me back (replies) b:cute
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i Win Text Pvp.

I'm Like A Sin, I Come In, Pewpew A Bit, The Leave And Watch The Drama Ensue. And Nobody Attacks Me Back (replies) B:cute

You Suck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]