Who is the best Pker's in HT

Comments

• Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Someone's brewing up an ego ever since they got r9 lol..

Yeah... the R9... that must be what did it.

Was always such a modest flower before that... right?
    I love drinking tea
  • Ketania - Heavens Tear
    Ketania - Heavens Tear Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Naw, a cry baby if I remember correctly..+8 necklace sound familiar? b:chuckle
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Yeah it does, are you still butthurt over that? This must be the fourth or fifth time you've brought it up b:chuckle I dropped it, and let it slide by without so much as a pm, even gave you a gold HP charm above what you asked for it when YOU pm'd ME two days later... does that sound like someone who was crying?

I guess you are still upset because you were so desperate for me to QQ and didn't get what you wanted. Whats the matter, hoping I'll cry about it now? Sorry kid, pk is pk, you lose what you lose, I didn't care about it then, I dont care about it now.

While were reminiscing, do remember how badly you QQ'd when I asked if you sat in front of your pc fapping to pictures of your veno? Maybe I hit a nerve? I dunno, fun times though right!?! Surprising I asked you that, considering how badly you outgeared and outlevelled me? I guess... it was something.... to do... with ego? b:victory

Lets face it Mystic, I think I'm the mutts nuts. You can whine about my ego all you want, but lets not pretend it appeared any later than day one :)
    I love drinking tea
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Someone's brewing up an ego ever since they got r9 lol..

I can haz ego?b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Ketania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Sorry Isa, you and your wife spam pm'ed me continuously for 3-4 days. Please don't try and hide that. The time I pm'ed you was because you had offered to give me stuff for it, and I wanted that stuff, so why wouldn't I pm you =P. Thanks for the several hundred dragon orbs and charms though. I don't see why I would QQ about getting stuff like that..but nice try turning it on me ^^

I don't remember the veno thing..but if it did happen it was because you're a liar, as I fap to my wizard, not my veno you jerk!

Edit: Surreal give me eggo's instead. I miss those commercials =(
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Should fap to my mystic, she's hawt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Ketania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    hm..ASL?
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited March 2011
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    anyone haz a wiz i can fap to? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Lionki - Lost City
    Lionki - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I can't see them since I'm not a 104 sin :(

LOL!! Nao u gotta be 105 coz there is 104 sin............
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    hm..ASL?

I don't cyber.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Sorry Isa, you and your wife spam pm'ed me continuously for 3-4 days. Please don't try and hide that. The time I pm'ed you was because you had offered to give me stuff for it, and I wanted that stuff, so why wouldn't I pm you =P. Thanks for the several hundred dragon orbs and charms though. I don't see why I would QQ about getting stuff like that..but nice try turning it on me ^^

I don't remember the veno thing..but if it did happen it was because you're a liar, as I fap to my wizard, not my veno you jerk!

Edit: Surreal give me eggo's instead. I miss those commercials =(

Ah, I see what you are doing, you are using the "make things up as you go along" method. Did you learn that one from nubis while he was QQing, or did you think up the concept all on your own?
    I guess if thats the way we are going to play it though... I'll just remind you of that time I dropped two lunar rings off you in a gank, and made you come over to my house once a day for a week and tend to my garden to get them back. You used 3 full boxes of tissues a day crying (provided at your own expense), I enjoyed that, I feel like we bonded!

Really Mystic, this is like the fourth or fifth time you've tried to goad me with that necklace thing and you even have to resort to making up half the story to feel better. Move on man, maybe its still the brightest feather in your hat, but noone else cares! Don't mistake me finally responding to it as caring either, this is just something to amuse myself with while my casserole is cooking.
    I love drinking tea
  • Ketania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Pfft, I'm not Mono, I don't need to make things up for my own amusement =P

Doesn't matter to me if you don't remember it, or if anyone else believes me. However I remember it well enough for it to give me a good laugh when I need/want it, so it's good enough for me ;)

I also want those lunar rings back please.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Ah, I see what you are doing, you are using the "make things up as you go along" method.

Not going into your argument. Just wanted to say that you're pro at this lately on WC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:dirty it sure smells like s3x up in here b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Well good for you that you aren't worried if anyone believes you :) lets face it, anyone who was around at the time would remember me laughing my *** off at your attempts to get a few hundred dragon orbs.

Honestly though, if you genuinely believe half the things you said, you should probably consult a doctor, 5million and a bonus charm to say thinks is a far cry from those figures you are busting out with.

I guess you forgot that you aren't getting those lunar rings back until you've finished digging my pond, silly silly Mystic :p
    I love drinking tea
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Time to trashcan Isaphet.

b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Ketania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    He said she said story going no where, as usual. You can say whatever you want if it makes you feel better about the necklace tragedy b:cute

S'okay though, I remember nicely how you and your wife wanted that necky so bad b:surrender
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    *Eats popcorn* You two could replace what HT forums have been lacking for afew months.......
  • Ketania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    I know. It's about time there's drama around here. We've been lacking it for long enough now. I'm on a rampage watch out b:quiet
  • Sliverberg - Heavens Tear
    Sliverberg - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Im the best bishes >_<
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Okay, lets get some more drama started if thats what you want, I'm up for a game of laughing at you heartily, Its been too long!

Best at watching the faction they lead get owned in pk, from the safe zone, blue named - Evanera!!

I guess he's scared he'll drop something, the factions income wouldn't be enough to replace it yet b:chuckle
    I love drinking tea
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    anyone haz a wiz i can fap to? b:sad

fap wizard

dont even bother trying to convince people you arent aroused, you already took your pants off
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Depends what you mean by best really.

Best at spending the average salary of a large third world family on Ironguards? Brandonsan.

Best at getting out of the safe zone and back in again without any actual PK? Inventor

Best at QQing when he loses? KoRAnubis

Best at QQing when he wins? KoRAnubis

Most impressive Kill / Death ratio? TotalNutz

So many people can lay claim to the title, see :)

i'm sad to not be quoted :-(
  • Ketania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Okay, lets get some more drama started if thats what you want, I'm up for a game of laughing at you heartily, Its been too long!

Best at watching the faction they lead get owned in pk, from the safe zone, blue named - Evanera!!

I guess he's scared he'll drop something, the factions income wouldn't be enough to replace it yet b:chuckle

I thought I was allowed to survey the PK scene and then go to the bank and get my gear?
    Kinda curious also how I can be blue name with 12 hours red named b:surrender

Funny how when Enrage finally somewhat made the fight even, GD split up all over the place, came for 1 round of PK, we won, you guys left? GD always either loses or leaves when Enrage makes the fight even..

Think of something better if you're going to try and make me look bad please, lol.
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    There you go making things up again. You should sort that out, its becoming quite a habit. Next you'll be telling people you paid for your own gear... naaa, surely thats too far fetched even for you.
    I love drinking tea
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    I just saw Brandon blablaing, and Koranubis and Sano faking to be afk (maybe not for Sano ^^), because they were Goldigrz outside West gate
  • Ketania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Excellent comeback.
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    oh i forgot, there were Alphanei too
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Excellent comeback.

Thanks, though you shouldnt admit that too openly, enough of "your" faction left since you took over already. You wouldn't want the rest to think you are admitting to something and jump ship too.

You don't want to be remembered as the guy who turned the greatest faction HT ever saw in to a relic, do you?
    I love drinking tea