Bloodmystics Up-to-date, Comprehensive, Living, Breathing Wizard Guide

Options

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i clearly stated on my post that i am not his biggest fan. atm, i have no quarrel with him.

i can see where all your arguments go all the time, though, and why. you think you know much more about wizard than anybody else, and you're assuming that just because my archer is my main, i know nothing about wizard. try humbling yourself down a bit, maybe you'll learn something new.

can you please explain why you laughed at it and where it was flawed? or are you just gonna keep begging the question? cuz so far you've not proven anything. you claim that your statements are true simply because you say they're true.

I said you know nothing about wizard because of your post, not your avatar. I'm open to learning something new if something new comes up (like learning to use hailstrom/pitfall after watching Elayne).. but what is being discussed here is blood trying to attack my credibility. It has very little to do with wizards.. but I laugh at him trying. In my eyes, and I'm sure many others.. it is backfiring on him.

I laughed because personal experience tells me otherwise. Saying something is more suitable isn't able to be proven on the forums, its is just kinda common knowledge on these forums. Melee classes in general have a hell of a time catching me because I kite. Between fortify, badge, blink, FoW, dropping, hailstorm/pitfall.. I can basically stay away from a melee class almost indefinitely. The only challenge is finding a way to kill them.. but between sleep.. no channel pots, genie spark etc.. it really isn't an issue most the time. I have probably a 99% win/loss ratio against barbs/bms geared similar to me.. and I'm still usually able to at least have a positive win/loss ratio against those have vastly superior gear. I'm really not going to go through every class, but I can one shot a veno's nix over and over.. and if they continue to fight me.. they are at the disadvantage. These 3 classes are what I'd guessing you are saying are "better suited" for pvp than we are.. and I 100% disagree. I win a lot, with poo gear. Again, its not something that can be proven on the forums.. but from personal experience I can say we are not gimped in 1v1s.

edit to your edit: Logical fallacy again. I ignored your entire post because I've already argued for pages over it (not because I've changed my mind.. lmao). Would you prefer I quote my own posts to respond..? lol its not like you've come up with anything blood hasn't already said.. you just jump to his defense.. no matter how absurd it is.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @Blood - Funny enough, in my speech class last night we were talking about logical fallacies. I'm pretty sure you hit just about every one they talked about. FYI, using logical fallacies is not an effective way to win an argument. I found it amusing being that you think you are the "master of logic" LOL.. you drown arguments with essays about nothingness, which apparently has fooled one person, Zhadi. Guess thats better than admitting you fail miserably as a wizard and having every person know you don't know what you're talking about lol.

Look up "ad hominem" in your logic book, sonny boy, THEN tell me more about "logical fallacies".

And I keep forgetting that you are like 14 (mentally speaking at least). I really need to use more restraint. If a kid with gum stuck in his hair came up to me on the street and called me a poopie head, I wouldn't explain for 15 minutes that I am not a poopie head.

You do little more.
    blah blah blah math, blah blah blah, more math . . . still have no idea what made you think a dot would wake someone up from a sleep lol.

Wow, just wow. You did it again.

I have no idea what made you think I thought a dot would wake someone up from a sleep.

I didn't think it would. I didn't think it wouldn't. I honestly had no freaking idea, because, as with most wizards, I don't really use it in pk.

Read more carefully, honestly. I used to think it was intentional. And maybe sometimes it is. But I am more convinced than ever that you miss the point and restate it incorrect sooooo often because you simply aren't a very careful reader.
    I definitely can see that relationship between you and tweakz. You make so many mistakes and then go on for pages and pages trying to cover them up. Hey, you've fooled one person.. perhaps if you continue you might get another?

Someone could call me a purple elephant on here and you would say "I definitely can see that relationship . . . . " Anything to troll, true or not. That's your mo.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I said you know nothing about wizard because of your post, not your avatar. I'm open to learning something new if something new comes up (like learning to use hailstrom/pitfall after watching Elayne)..

Adroit, isn't Elayne demon? Aren't you sage? Maybe I am wrong, but if not, those 2 skills are different. You should read the skills and see how.

I woulda thought you would have know that. b:surrender
    I laughed because personal experience tells me otherwise. Saying something is more suitable isn't able to be proven on the forums, its is just kinda common knowledge on these forums. Melee classes in general have a hell of a time catching me because I kite.

Zhadi, go watch his pvp videos. He spends his time, as Calvin says, "sweeping 6x trash of the street with his +10 weapon".

He thinks just because you can't see their gear, or their level, that people don't notice that a 4500 gush 1-shots them. b:chuckle
    I'm really not going to go through every class

Of course not. Especially archers. WTB video of 10 1 vs 1 with Adroit vs any equally geared archer with a modest amount of skill. Not holding my breath though.

And actually, I know what it would be. hit run hit run - sleep - channel bt - archer domain - adroit run run run till sleep on cooldown.

He's able to run from them for 2 minutes and thinks thats skill. b:chuckle
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I said you know nothing about wizard because of your post, not your avatar. I'm open to learning something new if something new comes up (like learning to use hailstrom/pitfall after watching Elayne)..

Once again, you just state something without explaining why.
    You just attack it and expect it to be law because you said so.
    but what is being discussed here is blood trying to attack my credibility. It has very little to do with wizards.. but I laugh at him trying. In my eyes, and I'm sure many others.. it is backfiring on him.

Your credibility was under attack because you trashed him JUST to trash his thread.
    Once again "you just attack and expect it to be law because you said so." and then you wonder why some people, such as myself, doubt YOUR credibility.
    I laughed because personal experience tells me otherwise. Saying something is more suitable isn't able to be proven on the forums, its is just kinda common knowledge on these forums.

I once knew a wizard like you. Best geared wizard on my server. He liked to trash archers on forums saying, and i'll quote, "end game wizards eat archers".
    Ever since he PKd against me and several other archers (who know what they're doing), he humbled his *** down. I'm sorry that every single archer I've seen on your PK videos is under 80 and they're clueless.
    Melee classes in general have a hell of a time catching me because I kite. Between fortify, badge, blink, FoW, dropping, hailstorm/pitfall.. I can basically stay away from a melee class almost indefinitely.

I can say the same on here. Except, the only difference, is that it's not just melee classes. Every single class, except other archers, and sins, have a lot of problems landing even 1 hit.
    I have probably a 99% win/loss ratio against barbs/bms geared similar to me.. and I'm still usually able to at least have a positive win/loss ratio against those have vastly superior gear. I'm really not going to go through every class, but I can one shot a veno's nix over and over.. and if they continue to fight me.. they are at the disadvantage. These 3 classes are what I'd guessing you are saying are "better suited" for pvp than we are.. and I 100% disagree.

You're just stroking your ego here, buddy.
    I can tell you that I have a 100% win/ratio against wizards and venos.
    And I have the same win/ratio you have against BMs and barbs who have vastly superior gear to mine.
    I win a lot, with poo gear. Again, its not something that can be proven on the forums.. but from personal experience I can say we are not gimped in 1v1s.

You're putting words into my mouth.
    Read just above this. I said they're "better suited".
    edit to your edit: Logical fallacy again. I ignored your entire post because I've already argued for pages over it (not because I've changed my mind.. lmao). Would you prefer I quote my own posts to respond..? lol its not like you've come up with anything blood hasn't already said.. you just jump to his defense.. no matter how absurd it is.

I did, actually. I did bring up points he hadn't.
    You just refuse to acknowledge them because 1. I'm not BM and you don't dislike me as much as you dislike him, apparently; and 2. I'm not part of your groupie fan club who only say something like "lol ur an idiot" towards bloodmystic and, praise God, Lord Almighty, they are GENIUSES according to them and yourself.
    And to finish off, no, I argued the points which I believed you to be wrong, I didn't come to "defend" him. Following your logic, all wizards that have disagreed with him are either your boyfriends or they just like the smell of your ***.

I'm sorry if that hurt your ego.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @Blood

I know what ad hominem is.. what's your point? That you use it ineffectively?

Hmmm what would possibly make me thing you thought a dot wakes someone up from sleep.. perhaps you saying it?

Now see, this is the kind of stuff that gets buried in these forums and would nice to have in one place. It very well could be, but I doubt that anywhere in these forums does it say whether or not DoT wakes someone out of sleep, or even asked the question. If someone had, I think the assumption of everyone would have been yes, but its good to know.

Given how often we rely on sleep to win, I am not sure that using pitfall is all that good an idea. And using it in place of gush? I am not sure many could keep track of when that was supposed to shut off so sleep would be cleared for use so you could have the hp down to 51%, etc.

There was no mention that it removed sleep in my post
    The only problem I've noticed is that when I was 1v1ing cheze's BM.. I went for a sleep -> BT bypass but the pitfall dot actually ticked him during sleep. I gotta keep an eye out for that in the future :P

Ever wonder what your mo is? Making ridiculous claims about nothingness, when challenged, you respond by drowning any argument in pages and pages and pages and pages and pages and pages of logical fallacies in an attempt to cover your own tracks. I'm thoroughly convinced you have been looking for just everything and anything you can write about in an attempt to change the subject. Remember how this thread first began.. you write bad guide, I picked out a few things I didn't like. You make it sound like ele shell is nearly useless (wtf lol? and then it comes out that you don't know what it really does.. then try to cover that up too rofl), you said we are not very well suited for 1v1s (lol again wtf? maybe you too slow to hold your own in 1v1s?), and then I said that the chance to immobilize on hailstorm/pitfall should not be neglected (where you don't even argue the point.. you just attack me personally.. LULZ). You were/are wrong in all cases, and you won't even admit that you were arguing half those points to start with. The only ones you hold onto are the ridiculous ones that can't be "proven" either way. Desperation at its best.

edit: to duplicate posts and Blood v2.0

@Blood
    Elayne is demon, yes hailstorm gets an extra 16% chance to freeze.. does that mean sage hailstorm is useless? Please.

Hasty generalization, a couple lowbies in my vids doesn't mean thats all I kill. *yawn* come up with something new.

@Blood 2.0
    Nice comparing me to some fictional character. Not mentioning a name, and being that I don't have anywhere even remotely close to the best gear (I'm not even average) on the server.

Saying that other classes are better suited for 1v1s means that you think we are not as good as them. It's the same thing lmao. If they are better, we are worse in comparison. lulcake

You brought up the same "points" if you can even call them that.. that blood did. Judging by your post style and defending something so stupid, I wonder if maybe you are blood posting on someone else's account. Who knows? =]
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @Blood 2.0
    Nice comparing me to some fictional character. Not mentioning a name, and being that I don't have anywhere even remotely close to the best gear (I'm not even average) on the server.

His name is BDoomed. He is the best geared wizard on our server because his girlfriend cash shops beyond belief.
    I wasn't comparing your gear to his, I was comparing your ego to his.
    Assumptions, assumptions (:
    Saying that other classes are better suited for 1v1s means that you think we are not as good as them. It's the same thing lmao. If they are better, we are worse in comparison. lulcake

Every single class has their ups and downs. I think wizards are amazing for group PvP. I do think other classes are better suited for 1v1s, though. I never said wizards are completely useless in 1v1s either, though.
    You brought up the same "points" if you can even call them that.. that blood did. Judging by your post style and defending something so stupid, I wonder if maybe you are blood posting on someone else's account. Who knows? =]

I did bring up a lot of points he did.
    However, they were points you brought up as well.
    They were points brought up by everybody.
    They were what this thread has been about for the past 15 pages. If I think you're wrong, of course I'm going to bring them up.
    If people are arguing "the president is an idiot", I won't come in here and say "I object because there have been 44 presidents!". You see the correlation in these arguments? No, of course you don't because there's none. But, you expect me to come into this thread and use completely different arguments than what the thread has been about?

Anyway, since you are blind as to what points I brought up, I'll list some for you:

-I brought up the fact that other classes have more control skills.
    Dismissed
    -I brought up the fact that other skills give chi as well, but that's not the MAIN purpose, such as a BM's marrows.
    Dismissed
    -I brought up that he never claimed some skills were useless like you assumed he said, I said they needed prioritizing when being levelled, and I said I'd do the same with archer skills.
    Dismissed
    -I brought up that demon version of hailstorm is much more reliable than sage/lvl 10
    Dismissed
    -I Brought up that Elemental shell can, THEORETICALLY, be used against EVERY class, yet you just assume he means something he didn't because you think you're the God of the wizard forums.
    Dismissed

Want me to keep going?
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wizards are just as good at 1v1s as any other class excluding sins. Saying otherwise just means you don't know how to play a wiz.
    Anyway, since you are blind as to what points I brought up, I'll list some for you:

-I brought up the fact that other classes have more control skills.
    Dismissed
    -I brought up the fact that other skills give chi as well, but that's not the MAIN purpose, such as a BM's marrows.
    Dismissed
    -I brought up that he never claimed some skills were useless like you assumed he said, I said they needed prioritizing when being levelled, and I said I'd do the same with archer skills.
    Dismissed
    -I brought up that demon version of hailstorm is much more reliable than sage/lvl 10
    Dismissed
    -I Brought up that Elemental shell can, THEORETICALLY, be used against EVERY class, yet you just assume he means something he didn't because you think you're the God of the wizard forums.
    Dismissed

Want me to keep going?

The number of control skills determines suitability of a class? Wtf lol. Ofc melee classes will have more control skills, but they don't have range like we do.. it only makes sense. They get control skills, we get kiting skills. It all evens out.

Why would you bring up BM's marrow? Why do you even bring this up the effectiveness of ele shell at all? I'm not the one that said what the "intended" use was, that was blood. I love ele shell because of the chi, thats why I have it on my skillbar. I also time it when I'm fighting mages/psychics/clerics so I also get the extra magic resists. Blood is too stupid to use it against psychics/clerics.. so he thinks that the skill isn't very useful. Even if he is too stupid to use it for the ele resists too, the chi alone makes it a VERY HIGH priority skill.

He never said that the chance to immobilize on hailstorm/pitfall doesn't matter? THATS NEWS TO ME

edit: lol got cut off.. guess I gotta double post D:
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @ weird
    3.1.9 Hailstorm - Rains snow flakes on your targets head. Is technically an AoE skill, but the AoE effect has such a small range (although it increases slightly as you level the skill) its rarely viewed that way. Has a small chance to freeze your target but doesn't have a high enough chance of success to really matter. Decent to use if you need another water skill for fire mobs, but otherwise there are better choices.

3.1.14 Pitfall - Another of your damage over time skills which, like crown of flame, should be relatively low in terms of priority. Has a small chance to immobilize your target but doesn't have a high enough chance of success to really matter.

demon hailstorm has a 50% chance to immobilize, sage is 33%. 17% is hardly "much more reliable"

Please continue though, this is really entertaining
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wizards are just as good at 1v1s as any other class excluding sins. Saying otherwise just means you don't know how to play a wiz.

Saying otherwise is the truth.
    Honestly, I've never seen you fight a good archer in your videos.
    If that's where your "personal experience" from, then your opinion is far from being the truth.
    The number of control skills determines suitability of a class? Wtf lol. Ofc melee classes will have more control skills, but they don't have range like we do.. it only makes sense. They get control skills, we get kiting skills. It all evens out.

No, I was just comparing control skills. I never said that a 1v1 depends solely on control skills. This wasn't brought up because of the "wizards are less suitable than other classes for 1v1" point, it was brought up because of the flaming you did about BLOODMYSTIC calling it a "decent" control skill. It's good, but it has a lot of downsides to it, and hence, it's "decent". Not useless, just decent.
    Why would you bring up BM's marrow?

It was an example. The way you use Ele shell, you use it to gain chi, but that's not the initial purpose of the skill. BMs use their marrows the same way to gain chi, but that's not the initial purpose. I use Take Aim for chi gain during a fight, but that's not the initial purpose of the skill, the purpose is, if charged, it can deal massive damage. Just because these skills give chi as a secondary effect doesnt mean that that's what they were made for.
    Why do you even bring this up the effectiveness of ele shell at all? I'm not the one that said what the "intended" use was, that was blood.

You actually did. I can go back and quote you if you ask me to.
    Either way, even if he DID say that it's intended purpose was for the extra defense, he's right. The fact that you get chi for using it is just an add. It's just a little plus to it.
    I love ele shell because of the chi, thats why I have it on my skillbar. I also time it when I'm fighting mages/psychics/clerics so I also get the extra magic resists. Blood is too stupid to use it against psychics/clerics.. so he thinks that the skill isn't very useful.

He never said it wasn't very useful, he just said there are better skills to get before this. You're making assumptions. Weird how you change what you say from one post to another. You and Amour have said a few times that it IS hard to time it against big hits, and usually it serves for 4 seconds to absorb incoming damage. Once again, I can go back and quote if you ask me to.
    Even if he is too stupid to use it for the ele resists too, the chi alone makes it a VERY HIGH priority skill.

More than sleep, force of will, and your debuff?
    I doubt it.
    He never said that the chance to immobilize on hailstorm/pitfall doesn't matter? THATS NEWS TO ME

I never said that he did or didn't say that. I simply said that it's not as reliable as demon version and, thus, you shouldn't depend on it as much as Elayne does. Either way, on these quotes, he points out that there are BETTER things to invest your SP on. He didn't say to not get them.

demon hailstorm has a 50% chance to immobilize, sage is 33%. 17% is hardly "much more reliable"

Please continue though, this is really entertaining

"it's not as reliable as demon version"
    ^Quoted myself.
    Either way, 50% compared to 33% is a big difference (:
    That's 1/2 compared to 1/3
    If you can't see what I mean by the reliability between demon version and lvl10/sage, then I'm sorry, but you are just a lost cause.

Edit:
    You, yet again, dismissed a lot of issues by the handful.
    I quote every last bit of your post and then discuss. You think that by dismissing the topic, you have won.
    I'm sorry, but that's not the case.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wow blood, when did you make an archer?

My videos account for a fraction of a percent of my pvp experience. About 40mins-1 hour of footage posted, out of over 2 years of playing. I don't need to "prove" I can kill a good archer by posting a video.. if that was true nothing you or anybody else said in this thread would matter because none of you have posted videos.

I didn't say the intended use for ele shell, I may have suggested what it was.. but go ahead and try to quote me. I've already quoted blood claiming he knows the "use" of the skill is.. rofl. The "purpose" of a skill is determined by how it is used. If everyone and their mother use it as a chi source, then that is the use. Every skill has many aspects of it. I've never heard of anyone using BIDS for the slow effect.. you use it for the aoe ranged damage. Whatever a skill is used for is its use, you can't just say I like aspect A of the skill, so thats the use.. lulz

I'd put ele shell equal with FoW and sleep. It's one of my most used skills.. hugely important.

The forum is lagging a bit for me, so I can't go back and find the post number.. but you said..
    "-I brought up that he never claimed some skills were useless like you assumed he said, I said they needed prioritizing when being levelled, and I said I'd do the same with archer skills.
    Dismissed"

He did claim that the chance to immobilize on these skills was negligible.. which is what we've been talking about the entire time. inb4ANOTHERexcuse

edit: I don't respond to all of your points because I don't feel the need to. I'm arguing with you, but not trying to persuade you (you along with blood don't understand what logic is).. but more to anyone else bored enough to continue reading. I'm getting tired wasting all this time on this one thread dealing with this stupidity.. so I defend myself where I want to.. but honestly half your "points" are so lame that I don't think I could really make you look any more stupid by replying to it. You did the job for me.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wow blood, when did you make an archer?

Your logic "If Zhadi agrees with BLOODMYSTIC and disagrees with me, he's obviously BLOODMYSTIC"

I'll follow your logic.
    Are you, by any chance, prof? Or yulk_owns?
    Or the idiot who suggested you use water shield to level fast and the fire shield as a suicide bomber?
    My videos account for a fraction of a percent of my pvp experience. About 40mins-1 hour of footage posted, out of over 2 years of playing. I don't need to "prove" I can kill a good archer by posting a video.. if that was true nothing you or anybody else said in this thread would matter because none of you have posted videos.

I said that all I've seen you fight was low lvl archers.
    Unfortunately, I don't have fraps or any way of recording myself play.
    You do, though. Care to show me?
    I didn't say the intended use for ele shell, I may have suggested what it was.. but go ahead and try to quote me.
    3) The use of a skill is defined by how it is used. I, as well as every other mage that has an IQ over 85 uses ele shell for chi more than anything (ever wonder why the devs made it give chi on casting?). I use it for the 1000% resist effect as well, but that is secondary to the chi gain.

Here you go.
    You said its secondary to chi gain.
    No. It is not. Only class that I know that got skills purely for chi gain was a sin. No other class. The chi gain is actually the secondary effect, not the latter. This is why I used other skills from other classes as examples.
    I've already quoted blood claiming he knows the "use" of the skill is.. rofl. The "purpose" of a skill is determined by how it is used.

The purpose for YOU is to get chi. The ORIGINAL/INITIAL purpose is for the resistance. Doesn't mean you can't use it for whatever you want. How do you know he wasn't going to state other uses for it when it came to a PvP scenario? You don't know that. You only assumed that because you think you're smarter than him.
    If everyone and their mother use it as a chi source, then that is the use.

I use my demon wingspan to get a winged shell (because that's the effect that demon adds) but up to this day, I don't say that the only purpose of a wingspan is to get a shell, the main purpose still is, and will always continue to be, the aoe damage.
    Once again, another example.
    Every skill has many aspects of it. I've never heard of anyone using BIDS for the slow effect.. you use it for the aoe ranged damage. Whatever a skill is used for is its use, you can't just say I like aspect A of the skill, so thats the use.. lulz

But... that's the initial purpose of BIDS... AoE major magic damage...
    Did you seriously just try to make a point....?
    I'd put ele shell equal with FoW and sleep. It's one of my most used skills.. hugely important.

Nobody is arguing that it's not important, how many times do we have to repeat ourselves?
    But, prioritizing, it is not AS important when you're getting lvl 79 skills. Meaning.... when you're lvl 79 and you don't have enough SP to get them all. You would seriously get Ele shell BEFORE getting FoW and sleep? Please, don't just answer to be an idiot and say I'm wrong, answer truthfully. Which would you get first?
    The forum is lagging a bit for me, so I can't go back and find the post number.. but you said..
    "-I brought up that he never claimed some skills were useless like you assumed he said, I said they needed prioritizing when being levelled, and I said I'd do the same with archer skills.
    Dismissed"

"Some"
    Now, go back and read the post prior to that, in which I state which skills exactly.
    I am curious, are you even reading my posts, or are you just skimming through them?

edit:
    that is your opinion.
    you think everybody agrees with you, why?
    because you say you're right?
    so, until you actually argue the issue, dismissing it doesn't mean you were right.
    and now you claim you're tired?
    just one post ago, you said "but please continue" and some **** or other about how amused you were.
    not gonna quote that. you can just go read it if you want (:
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Anyway, school's over, I don't have the time to wait for your reply.

Better stuff to do now than to be on the forums b:laugh
    b:bye If I get bored enough at school again tomorrow, I'll come by and say hi.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ******n, BLOODMYSTIC. If you're going to ask a friend to borrow his account to post under to make it seem like there's ONE person on your side, at least use a different writing/posting style. Either that, or get friends who aren't carbon copies of yourself.

Next Zhandi is going to septuple post quoting each of my words and providing a one page rebuttal.

Can a mod please close this guide. I'm pretty sure it's turned to naming and shaming. I like my guide better anyway.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I say you are just like Bloodmystic because your posts are so similar. Use the same points, the same style where you break apart a post like 15 bajillion times and respond in mini essays. It wasn't just that you agreed with him :P

A lot of effort goes into making videos.. it takes several hours to encode/edit them. I make them when I have the time/when I want to, not because you ask me to.

I said what I used the skill for, not a generalized statement about what the skill's intended use is. You can't just arbitrarily choose what the most important aspect of a skill is. What makes you think that you know what the primary/secondary effects of a skill are. The primary/secondary uses of a skill are determined by how people use them.. AINT That complicated.

Priorities on control skills are basically the same. You need them all. You do a single hyper frost run and you have the sp to learn a 79 skill. Blood hints that ele shell is unnecessary and you'd be fine without it in his guide.. which would be a TERRIBLE idea for any mage. Omgz learn this first, no wait learn that.. in the time you are arguing you could have learned all of them.

Jesus you n00bs try to wiggle out of anything. It's just using vague terms to convey a message.. then pretend you were talking about something else. Doubt anybody is fooled by this 3rd grade tactic.

edit: +1 to mage :)
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think I DID say not to use the build. Go back and re-read.

Assuming I did (ok, I KNOW I did), what are YOU talking about?

Don't YOU make an illogical assumption and then attribute it to ME. I said no such thing, so if your mind leads to you inaccurate interpretations of someone's statement, I think you need to look to yourself.

I didn't talk about LA leveling faster at all. I said BEFORE EVERYONE leveled faster with hyper exp stones, when people leveled by doing quests, LA was more common and more useful.

Again, go reread it. I don't think I recommended anything but a "full magic wizard".

And by the way, at low levels, you don't have "godly" magic attack anymore. Psychics hit just as hard (if not harder), hit faster, and have much better weapons available to them. So it wizards are godly, what are psychics? Nevermind, I retract the question. You are worse than Adroit when it comes to raging against things I didn't say b:surrender

Ahem, go reread the guide. I said that too.

Well, thats interesting, but again - go read the guide. It is to reflect the consensus of the information in these forums. If you want to believe to the contrary, and at level 50 argue over things I haven't said, and are so convinced that you are right - this guide is not for you anyway.

Again b:chuckle, if that's what you want to do, that's great. I doubt you will find much support for that proposition in the pages of this forum. But good luck to you.

Some things go without saying.

Oh clearly!

Really? That doesn't seem so.

No, no you couldn't. Not with every moron commenting rubbish before the darn thing is even started.

Such as you? Heaven help us all.

in all honesty, i am to lazy to separate that, so i'll just leave it how it is and comment on one repeating theme in the quote. you say you don't support the LA biuld, and you only recommend the magic biuld. since you a clearly bias in opinion agenst every biuld other than a magic biuld, why the hell did you make a guide? and why did you even include the other biulds you don't support in your guide? what was the point? why not just call it "blood mystic's guide to a glass cannon wizard"? wouldn't that make abit more sence if you're only going to recommend 1 biuld?... and no, not such as me, you didn't read the part where i said i would not be making a guide because while i would make a better guide than you, i still don't have enough knowledge to make a guide better than the ones already existing? besides, as for making a guide that isn't in my faction's seperate website, i'm far to lazy to waste my time with people who wouldn't bother doing anything but diss my guide anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    in all honesty, i am to lazy to separate that, so i'll just leave it how it is and comment on one repeating theme in the quote. you say you don't support the LA biuld, and you only recommend the magic biuld. since you a clearly bias in opinion agenst every biuld other than a magic biuld, why the hell did you make a guide? and why did you even include the other biulds you don't support in your guide? what was the point? why not just call it "blood mystic's guide to a glass cannon wizard"? wouldn't that make abit more sence if you're only going to recommend 1 biuld?... and no, not such as me, you didn't read the part where i said i would not be making a guide because while i would make a better guide than you, i still don't have enough knowledge to make a guide better than the ones already existing? besides, as for making a guide that isn't in my faction's seperate website, i'm far to lazy to waste my time with people who wouldn't bother doing anything but diss my guide anyway.

Just because he does not recommend a build does not mean he should not mention it. Many guides here (Dai's Barbarian guide, for example) talks about many builds, yet he only recommends one because it is the best at doing what the class was designed to do. This guide only recommends Pure Magic because, put simply, with the avaliable gear, you can have great damage and defenses at the same time.
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Tell us the name of your private server again . . . . ?
    It used to be named delphi, now it's called utopia.
    Well, I've also never come across wizards with -101% channel, 30k HP, and 100k pdef like you have on your wizard, prof :(

Let me guess, the warrior was level 150 with G17 +12 fists and he had 10 aps unsparked, right?

I've never come across those mages either, has pwi gone that far? maybe I should rethink playing here. and no, that warrior was level 101 with +10 cv claws. 3.33/s with dark.cyclone/fury.

silly newgen. mages destroy archers if they know how to play. yeah, i've wrecked mages on my friends archer, but they were probably as clueless as you are. I'll safely assume people playing the worst server on pwi would have no idea.
  • Galox - Heavens Tear
    Galox - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Just like to add, Mages have a NATURAL weakness to Archers. Any Decent Archer automatically has an advantage, and I think we all know that.

But being weak to one particular class does not mean we are bad at 1v1s. I think Wizards can be excellent at 1v1s. We have a huge advantage over Barbarians and Blademasters if played correctly, I think. But does that mean BMs are weak in 1v1s? Nope.

~Galox
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:victory
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    prof wrote: »
    It used to be named delphi, now it's called utopia.

It's ok prof. Even though you play MY-EN and know more about playing wiz than BLOODMYSTIC could ever hope to aspire to know, he'd just try to dismiss you by making unfounded arguments and personal attacks (like he just tried to do to you interestingly enough).

Seems like he's even stooped down to using friends' characters to post on as well. Imo, this thread is already a "Let's disregard everything the guide was supposed to be and argue about useless things that noobs who read guides nowadays will be clueless what we're debating."

And before you say anything about Adroit trolling/reserving space for flames BLOODMYSTIC, you're also at fault for derailing your own two-bit compilation of common knowledge so don't even try to wiggle out of this one. Frankly, this thread is a cancer in the wizard forums instigated by ignorance and overinflated egos.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Just finished my muffin and orange juice in class... Chemistry is terribly boring. Shall I begin?
    ******n, BLOODMYSTIC. If you're going to ask a friend to borrow his account to post under to make it seem like there's ONE person on your side, at least use a different writing/posting style. Either that, or get friends who aren't carbon copies of yourself.

Next Zhandi is going to septuple post quoting each of my words and providing a one page rebuttal.

Can a mod please close this guide. I'm pretty sure it's turned to naming and shaming. I like my guide better anyway.

hahahahahaha
    I say you are just like Bloodmystic because your posts are so similar. Use the same points, the same style where you break apart a post like 15 bajillion times and respond in mini essays. It wasn't just that you agreed with him :P

edit: +1 to mage :)

hahahahahaha

edit: of course you're gonna agree with him. he falls under one of those two categories I mentioned before.
    Just like to add, Mages have a NATURAL weakness to Archers. Any Decent Archer automatically has an advantage, and I think we all know that.

But being weak to one particular class does not mean we are bad at 1v1s. I think Wizards can be excellent at 1v1s. We have a huge advantage over Barbarians and Blademasters if played correctly, I think. But does that mean BMs are weak in 1v1s? Nope.

~Galox

Don't disagree with them bro. They're just gonna claim you to be another of bloodmystic's accounts.
    silly newgen. mages destroy archers if they know how to play. yeah, i've wrecked mages on my friends archer, but they were probably as clueless as you are. I'll safely assume people playing the worst server on pwi would have no idea.

hahahahahaha
    Another overinflated ego.
    You assume I'm a "newgen" cuz I disagree with you.
    Frankly, this thread is a cancer in the wizard forums instigated by ignorance and overinflated egos.

hahahahahahaha
    preach to the choir bro.

Yes, I do post similarly to BM. I'd rather post like him than come off as an arrogant d0uchebag who won't learn to accept there's more to the game than just YOUR gameplay.. You are the idiots who are so narrow-minded, so I'm done giving any "points" because logic won't penetrate when you're disagreeing just to disagree.

It's this simple: go make your own guide and have your groupies compliment you, stroke your ego, and suck your **** so you can feel like you're on top of everybody else.
    b:laugh
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ******n, BLOODMYSTIC. If you're going to ask a friend to borrow his account to post under to make it seem like there's ONE person on your side, at least use a different writing/posting style.

LoL if you think ZHADI is going to give me his account, you really don't know what you are talking about. Of course, that never stopped you lost city wizards before.

And I didn't even read his posts yet. Actually had something to do irl, but I did skim the first one and I must say it is pretty good. He even got to my point about the water shield wizard and Adroit, lol. I'd rather have Zhadi as my "student" as he said, than be Adroit with mr water-shield-is-the-most-important-skill as his, lol

And if you mean by the same style "just as effective", that just goes to prove what I was saying before - Arch trolls > Lost City trolls.

And by the way, all my alts are on the same account, and they all have blood in their name. Of course I've said that before, but since noone here pays attention to what they read, I'll repeat it again here. As usual.

Yes, by Adroit. Against me. And I hereby say that I really don't care, so they can leave it open if they like. No need to protect me from naming and shaming by people that are so poor at it.

But if they do lock this thread, I will just post it again. And Adroit will just post the same non-sense again. Because he can't help himself. And neither can you. Its you nature to do this. Your arrogance makes you believe that only you have something to say on these forums. Unfortunately, the fact that you're post are so easily revealed and nothing more than the "naming and shaming" you would attribute to others, only lessens your own self-perceived stature to the broader community. So by all means, carry on b:chuckle
    edited February 2011
    Options

Hardly much more reliable? Its chance for success is 50% higher. Honestly, if you don't know about wizards, thats one thing. If you don't know about math? b:surrender

And also, your so cute. No matter how many times I say it, you don't hear it: This guide isn't intended only for end game. My statments in the guide aren't directed to sage vs demon at all. According to your statement, you would be having every wizard spend their spirit on hailstorm before pyro.

I can see now why you didn't write a guide.

Oh and tell us more about your "**** gear". Your +10 weapon and 81 lucky point genie. And then realize that this isn't the lost city pk wizard forum.

Honestly, your so in a bubble in terms of your experience, no wonder you can't follow what anyone else is saying. With an ego like yours, I know its HARD to look outside of yourself and your little server, but you should at least TRY.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't need to "prove" I can kill a good archer by posting a video..

You do if you expect anyone whose not a lost city sheep to believe you that you can beat equally geared archers 100% of the time as you've said, because the experience would be unique.

All you've posted is beating up on bms and weaker players. Any wizard can do that, especially with the pimped out genie you have. Oh, I forgot, you only have **** gear. b:surrender
    I didn't say the intended use for ele shell, I may have suggested what it was.. but go ahead and try to quote me. I've already quoted blood claiming he knows the "use" of the skill is.. rofl. The "purpose" of a skill is determined by how it is used. If everyone and their mother use it as a chi source, then that is the use.

I am going to start all of my replies to this kind of junk the same way.

"Read more carefully, please." I didn't say its "use". I said its "intended use".
    I've never heard of anyone using BIDS for the slow effect.. you use it for the aoe ranged damage.

You read the skill description for bids and what stands out as its intended purpose is the slow effect? lulz

Again, I apologize for faulting you for not writing your own guide. Please just continue to troll this one.

I'd put ele shell equal with FoW and sleep.

Good luck pk'ing without sleep or FoW, lol. I am sure you will have lots of luck with shell. Oh wait, you mean you are speaking as though you have all 3?

"Read more carefully, please." The guide is not written for those that already have all 3 skills.

I'm getting tired wasting all this time on this one thread dealing with this stupidity..

Aw, is it your nap time? Cookie and milk and a warm blankie from your mommie?

Listen, if you aren't willing to go the distance, if this is all you got, then maybe you outta think twice before you come onto a thread with the express purpose of doing nothing but trolling and trying to make yourself look great at the expense of others. Which it is clear to all that that is EXACTLY what you did here.

Regardless of how good you think you are at pk, or how good you actually are (unlike you, I wouldn't judge someone I don't even play on the same server with, and even the people I play on the same server with, I don't ever feel the need to call them "fail" to make myself feel good), you are clearly not good at this. So if you have something you want to say, by all means say it.

But if in the context of saying it, you feel the need to add in "if you knew what you were doing you would know this", "just because you can't use it, doesn't mean noone else does", "if you weren't so fail, you would see that . . . . " and the like to make yourself feel important, think twice.

But even then, if you still choose to do it, at least don't act so surprised when someone has the stones to go 175 posts with you and shows your pointless trolling to be nothing more than just that.

Nighty night.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @adroit - the reason I break apart the quote is when every single sentence (or near that) is just simply false. The fact that I do it so much to you says more about you than it does about my posting style.

For example:
    in all honesty, i am to lazy to separate that, so i'll just leave it how it is and comment on one repeating theme in the quote. you say you don't support the LA biuld, and you only recommend the magic biuld. since you a clearly bias in opinion agenst every biuld other than a magic biuld, why the hell did you make a guide?

Adroit, you want to tell him why he's wrong here, or should I.

Ok, I will.

The main reason Adroit started trolling this guide in the first place is that we went round and round about LA vs Vit wizard on another forum and I made him look silly a few times.

And I leveled both my 10x wizards with LA through at least level 80, I think one I did it through 90.

And again if you read carefully, you will see that I actually DO somewhat recommend it if you plan on leveling by questing. But shesh, who does that any more.

Tell me again about my clear "bias in opinion against every biuld other than a magic biuld".
    i'm far to lazy to waste my time with people who wouldn't bother doing anything but diss my guide anyway.

Says the person "diss'ing" this guide.
    edited February 2011
    Options

Silly private server players, thinking they know anything about pwi.

Oh, and we can simply say the same thing to you that we do to Adroit - SHOW ME.

And not on a private server, tyvm. Oh, I forgot, you don't have a mage on pwi b:bye
    edited February 2011
    Options

No no no, Galox, we dont ALL know that.

I say archers are more suited for 1 vs 1 (you call it "advantage", but I say thats the same thing), and they say I'm crazy.

I say equally geared, even a well played mage will have his hands full with a well played archer, and they say they own any archer equally geared.

Noone said we are bad. Just said other classes are more suited to it. Just like we are more suited to TW than a sin is due to our aoe skills. But noone would argue that. I just don't understand why they argue the converse. Unless they are saying "wizards rule at everything man, woo hoo!" in which case, if true, so much for a balanced game. And if false, we can certainly do without that kind of nonsense in any thoughtful discussion.

Oh, and we can debate the "huge advantage" over BMs part if we are still talking within the context of a 1 vs 1, but yes those are probably among our better targets. Especially if you have a **** genie like adroit. b:laugh
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Just finished my muffin and orange juice in class... Chemistry is terribly boring. Shall I begin?

hahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

hahahahahahaha

It's this simple: go make your own guide and have your groupies compliment you, stroke your ego, and suck your **** so you can feel like you're on top of everybody else.
    b:laugh

Quantitative Engineering Physiology lab is terribly boring. Shall I begin?

hahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

hahahahahahaha

It's this simple: I already made my own guide and I already had everyone with a sense of humor compliment me, stroke my ego, and suck my **** so I already know I'm on top of everybody else.

(Yes! I broke the soon-to-be septuple chain post.)
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It's ok prof. Even though you play MY-EN and know more about playing wiz than BLOODMYSTIC could ever hope to aspire to know, he'd just try to dismiss you by making unfounded arguments and personal attacks (like he just tried to do to you interestingly enough).

As opposed to making consulory statements with no support like you? Hmm, interesting criticism you have.

And um, I don't think I made a personal attack at all against prof.

I just pointed out that when he talks on a pwi wizard forum that he doens't play a wizard on pwi.

Now, for his posts that talk about game mechanics or something else, I certainly wouldn't even attempt to rebutt his statements with that point.

But when he says things like archers are easy to kill but his frame of reference is a wizard with 20k pdef and 17k hp, I certainly think that is relevant for the likely readers here, most of whom will never have more than 7/7.5k hp and 10k pdef fully buffed, if that.

AW, you thought this was the lost city pk wizard forum like adroit did? That's sooooo cute. You two shoudl make a play date or something.

Seems like he's even stooped down to using friends' characters to post on as well.

Does it seem that way? Really? Your powers of deduction are no better than your trolling, ijs.

And since account sharing is bannable, submit a ticket. Do I seem scared?

Imo, this thread is already a "Let's disregard everything the guide was supposed to be and argue about useless things that noobs who read guides nowadays will be clueless what we're debating."

I agree. I find it funny that you, who contributed to it, and who gave encouragement to the person that initiated it, are making that point. But oh well, it's not the first time that a lost city wizard make a post that seemed disingenuous or intellectually dishonest.

At least you got the point that this guide wasn't written for lvl 100 wizards on lost city. And it only took 180 posts of saying so . . . .
    And before you say anything about Adroit trolling/reserving space for flames BLOODMYSTIC, you're also at fault for derailing your own two-bit compilation of common knowledge so don't even try to wiggle out of this one. Frankly, this thread is a cancer in the wizard forums instigated by ignorance and overinflated egos.

No, I am at fault for defending myself from trolls, nothing less. And trolling which you participated in, albeit to a lesser degree.

And I don't need to wiggle out of everything - the fact that Zhadi, who doesn't like me very much, was able to read the forum and argue so effectively shows me what I said here

Anybody interested in taking anything "serious" will read this thread and see you [Adroit] for what you are.

how many posts ago?
    edited February 2011
    Options
    hahahahahaha
    Another overinflated ego.
    You assume I'm a "newgen" cuz I disagree with you.

No, read some of his posts: your newgen because you use a genie.
This discussion has been closed.