Bloodmystics Up-to-date, Comprehensive, Living, Breathing Wizard Guide

Options

Comments

• BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    (Yes! I broke the soon-to-be septuple chain post.)

In defending myself against a half dozen trolls making 6 dozen false statements, I think 6 consecutive posts is the pinnacle of concision.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    My God, you hoes got trollllllllllled.

I don't think Blood even believes the **** he's spewing. I'm pretty sure he's just dicking with all of you.

At least, I hope so.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    My God, you hoes got trollllllllllled.

shhhhhh b:chuckle

184 posts and counting . . . .

Turning the tables on a troll, without them even realizing it, for 184 posts?

Arch trolls>lost city trolls.

Now the mods can close this thread if they like since you've likely ruined my fun. Killjoy
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    shhhhhh b:chuckle

184 posts and counting . . . .

Turning the tables on a troll, without them even realizing it, for 184 posts?

Arch trolls>lost city trolls.

Now the mods can close this thread if they like since you've likely ruined my fun. Killjoy

Sorry brah. I'm sure you'll find another way to troll.

Hey, maybe you can go old school and make an LA vs AA thread or a culti thread or something.

"Demon mages pwnnnnnn cause our pdef buff is the BEST."
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hey, maybe you can go old school and make an LA vs AA thread or a culti thread or something.

"Demon mages pwnnnnnn cause our pdef buff is the BEST."

Already did the LA vs AA thread (I took someone else's over) - I only got Adroit to 40 posts till he was all into bringing in clerics and other junk, and then the forum got taken over by people that were actually into LA endgame. Even I didn't think I could pull that one off.

And I can't go the culti route: Adroit and I both be sage.

I honestly didn't think I would get him until I got to the genie or pvp part of the guide. I never expected to get him on just the skill descriptions alone, lol. And certainly not for 180 posts.

He must have been EXCEPTIONALLY bored.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle
    The last guy got it right.
    Not BM, the other dude.
    The others will continue to argue, though, because PWI and being right on forums is serious business
    b:laughb:pleased
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Not BM, the other dude.

I never get it right, ijs <
    just for you zhadi
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited February 2011
    Options
    hahahahahaha
    Another overinflated ego.
    You assume I'm a "newgen" cuz I disagree with you.

I don't assume anything. newgen means new generation, your generation - as well as server - is new to pw. I only know 3 people from that server that are decent, and they learned to play from me. b:laugh
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    prof wrote: »
    I don't assume anything. newgen means new generation, your generation - as well as server - is new to pw.

Cuz doing it oldschool is obviously the way to go.
    I say USA gets rid of the stupid Army, Navy, Marines, and US Airforce and they invest on something good... like blacksmiths... so they can forge us good weapons.

Then we march our Legions of warriors onto battlefield with spear and shield in hand; ready to jump into Phalanx position when we spot the enemies.
    I only know 3 people from that server that are decent, and they learned to play from me. b:laugh

It's cuz you're a ****ing bad ***, bro.
    Devs should allow only posts from prof and those he acknowledges or deems worthy.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I say USA gets rid of the stupid Army, Navy, Marines, and US Airforce and they invest on something good... like blacksmiths... so they can forge us good weapons.

Then we march our Legions of warriors onto battlefield with spear and shield in hand; ready to jump into Phalanx position when we spot the enemies.

Devs should allow only posts from prof and those he acknowledges or deems worthy.

I say we ditch weapons and go for the old school kung-fu-style bouts. More suited to a game of Chinese origins right?

And demon wizzes are better. They can red spark and pew pew and have more control skills.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LOL so this is all a troll now? Guess Blood loses for coming up with 3/4 of all the posts with his essays and multi-posts. imo its just a convenient way to back out of this =] Nice try broski.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol So This Is All A Troll Now? Guess Blood Loses For Coming Up With 3/4 Of All The Posts With His Essays And Multi-posts. Imo Its Just A Convenient Way To Back Out Of This =] Nice Try Broski.

Congrats On Winning, Bro.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Congrats On Winning, Bro.

Where's my monopoly money?
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lost city is washed up

-bloodmystic #17
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lost city is washed up

-bloodmystic #17

you do realize that doesn't make sense right?
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Just throwing that out there, but for the vit build, Vit does give pdef when you add it. If you hover your mouse of it, it says it gives hp recovery, more hp, and increases both mdef and pdef.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you do realize that doesn't make sense right?

you do realize you just tried to make sense out of a troll right?

ps. lost city is washed up
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you do realize you just tried to make sense out of a troll right?

ps. lost city is washed up

Lol funny story.. He was actually serious until he realized his ideas were so bad that he could play it off as a troll b:cute
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Lol funny story.. He was actually serious until he realized his ideas were so bad that he could play it off as a troll b:cute

Says Androit
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Says Androit

Yuppers
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Troll-when-need - someone who fail in discussion and have weak agruments, will usually write at end, that he was just trolling you, ha ha ha.

b:avoid
    you only purge once #yopo
  • prof
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you gotta start somewhere. most of these people don't even know their roots, makes them weak with these extreme advantages
    the english settled in america with firearms, dolt
    did you just finish watching 300?
    are you mad at your enter key? what did it ever do to you?

fyi, i've never know blood to not be serious. what's with the large amount of archosaur members kissing his *** all suddenly?
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you gotta start somewhere. most of these people don't even know their roots, makes them weak with these extreme advantages

Doesn't mean being "newgen" makes you noob.
    You just like to tell yourself that to feel you're above everybody else.
    the english settled in america with firearms, dolt

Why go back to colonial america when you can go even FARTHER into human history?! :O
    did you just finish watching 300?

"Legion" was a word used by the Romans for their military squads.
    are you mad at your enter key? what did it ever do to you?

I'm so mad bro b:angry

fyi, i've never know blood to not be serious. what's with the large amount of archosaur members kissing his *** all suddenly?

I wasn't aware you knew him personally.
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @adroit - the reason I break apart the quote is when every single sentence (or near that) is just simply false. The fact that I do it so much to you says more about you than it does about my posting style.

For example:

Adroit, you want to tell him why he's wrong here, or should I.

Ok, I will.

The main reason Adroit started trolling this guide in the first place is that we went round and round about LA vs Vit wizard on another forum and I made him look silly a few times.

And I leveled both my 10x wizards with LA through at least level 80, I think one I did it through 90.

And again if you read carefully, you will see that I actually DO somewhat recommend it if you plan on leveling by questing. But shesh, who does that any more.

Tell me again about my clear "bias in opinion against every biuld other than a magic biuld".

Says the person "diss'ing" this guide.

i don't really care why adroit started trolling this "guide" if ya can really even call it that. and in your last responce, you said taht you did not recommend it, go back and look it up, it's somewhere around page 14. its from that basis, and the fact that would said the only biuld you really supported was the magic biuld, that i am drawing my opinion of your clear bias.

and again, guide really is becoming a loose term nowadays isn't it? i only see this as a miss-labled thread that should've said "how to biuld a full magic glass cannon". maybe then i'd call it a guide, and that's only if you stsyed on the topic of the full magic glass cannon biuld, and not mentioned how ta biuld the others and then said, but you'll have ta reset the stats at level 90 anyway.

oh, and let's make it clear, i'm not trolling you because adroit started trolling you because i don't even know adroit in the slightest. i'm trolling it cause yer an idiot who had no place trying to make a guide. is that clear?

and yeah, i'm trolling the guide, because ya shouldn't have tried ta make one, just like i didn't, cause i shouldn't've either, the difference is, i didn't, and as a result, im not the one who is being trolled right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options

Lol they are beginning to see that their server blows. They have 4 mages on their server with 4 digit pvp kills (highest being blood with 18xx.. rofl) and the average k/dr on their rankings page is less than 1.6

No wonder they think mages suck in 1v1s.. they apparently don't have good mages to deal with.
  • HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver
    HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Lol they are beginning to see that their server blows. They have 4 mages on their server with 4 digit pvp kills (highest being blood with 18xx.. rofl) and the average k/dr on their rankings page is less than 1.6

No wonder they think mages suck in 1v1s.. they apparently don't have a good mages to deal with.
    Or maybe the environment for PvP has changed dramatically so that wizards have harder life now since sins and psychics are around. Moreover the 4 Digit PvP count comes with regulary participation in PvP anyway and Kill/Death Ratio can be highly biased since when you pvp with an undergeared character without charms ..... you are supposed to die a lot. And i doubt that people want to wait with their pvp fun till they reached a state where their gear can be considered as decent and they have enough funds to waste in hp charms. Moreover Kill/Death Ratio is easy to modify when a player starts farming low lvls. So in my opinion your point that the average wizards skill has become lower is wrong.

I mean im on a PVE server and i dont do PK so my PVP kills come from TW only and here the amount of kills i can do highly varies with the opponents we get. So while some TWs are over after 3 min since the leading faction of the server has lolraped your faction because they outgear yours by far in TWs with equally geared factions real fights can take place. Maybe you should join a small faction on your server instead of playing with all the wellknown other Endgame players in the same team then you will realize where people take their bad KD Rate from. I mean my killcount is still a nonfactor since we dont do TW every week so i guess i wont be able to reach the 4 digits soon even if i made 41 kills last TW so be carefull when you look at statistics

greetz harm0wnie
  • prof
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't see the life of a mage too much more difficult. I class fighting a sin in the ranks of fighting a bm. a bm without sutra.

I love those.

the only factors in archosaur are a handful of bm's. I taught them to glitch and how to properly gear - now they're rerolling on lost city because their server sucks.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't see the life of a mage too much more difficult. I class fighting a sin in the ranks of fighting a bm. a bm without sutra.

I love those.

The fact that sins have stealth, hit harder, have evasion skills for both magical damage and seals/sleeps, have a higher crit rate, more disables, an endless supplies of chi, a skill to save them from a last shot/1 shot, and even more stealth couldn't possibly add anything else to watch out for in a sin that you don't have to watch out for in a "BM without sutra".
    All of the above said is negligible.

the only factors in archosaur are a handful of bm's. I taught them to glitch and how to properly gear - now they're rerolling on lost city because their server sucks.

Yeah, you've already said this, man.
    We get it. You're simply the best.

@Androit: I judge people's skill based on stats.
  • prof
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm assuming you've never fought a decent bm? hell, have you ever killed something that wasn't on the verge of death previous to you attacking it? as you likely have 5k hp, I doubt it.

but, eh. what do I know? it's not like I actually play this class.

so, you gana judge my skills based on my stats too? I'm currently sitting at 143 vitality, 511 magic, 54 strength, and 14 dexterity.

b:laugh
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm assuming you've never fought a decent bm? hell, have you ever killed something that wasn't on the verge of death previous to you attacking it? as you likely have 5k hp, I doubt it.

I'm assuming you have contacts everywhere, oh great one.
    Ask any BM in my server what it's like to fight me.
    lol i love ithat you assume stupid sht just for the sake of being an idiot (:
    Anyway..... http://tinypic.com/r/n321k8/7
    But, even when I did have 5k HP, I still pawned (:
    Yeah, I can be c0cky too :O

but, eh. what do I know? it's not like I actually play this class.

Fighting sins and BMs is completely different.
    so, you gana judge my skills based on my stats too? I'm currently sitting at 143 vitality, 511 magic, 54 strength, and 14 dexterity.

b:laugh

That was towards androit...
    And it wasn't point allocation I was referring to... fail..
This discussion has been closed.