Bloodmystics Up-to-date, Comprehensive, Living, Breathing Wizard Guide

Options

Comments

• HealingBliss - Lost City
    HealingBliss - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Don't mind prof he confused his game with pwi all the time =] shoo prof you don't play pwi you might be good at the "pw" you're on but its way different than ours.
    Shhh don't troll, it's yulk bait.
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Moreover Kill/Death Ratio is easy to modify when a player starts farming low lvls.

Shhhhhh, Adroit doesn't feel that way. He's even posted what? Three videos of him doing just that.

And the fact that I've basically gotten almost half his kills on a 1 year old, empty pve server (where the ONLY people too kill are typically same level and close to same gear, some better, some worse) while he was on lost city?

Yes, Adroit, tell us more about how important the pvp rankings are (that are about 300+ kills behind coreconnect, at least in my case) . . . . It only serves to explain WHY you run round rpk'ing sub 5k hp noobs.

I just can't believe (1) you make videos of it, (2) you post them on the forums, and (3) noobs oooo and ahhhh over what Calvin rightly describes as a 101 mage with a +10 weapon sweeping trash off the streets, lol.

P.S.: Adroit: "Don't listen to people with less than x kills." And I get accused of ad hominem - far too funny, I must say.

And don't point out that in terms of all class rankings, I'm at the top of my server, and he's not even in the top 50. Hell, he hasn't even passed up Haiz, who quit a LOOOONG time ago, no?

inb4 all the qq that Lost City and Arch are different servers, etc. - thats my point (and HarmOwnie's as well, I believe). Don't tell us - tell Adroit who was using the rankings to make himself look better and us worse.

I am just showing that you can do it the other way too. Which makes comparing rankings - especially across servers - meaningless. Like all of Adroits trolls.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Shhhhhh, Adroit doesn't feel that way. He's even posted what? Three videos of him doing just that.

And the fact that I've basically gotten almost half his kills on a 1 year old, empty pve server (where the ONLY people too kill are typically same level and close to same gear, some better, some worse) while he was on lost city?

Yes, Adroit, tell us more about how important the pvp rankings are (that are about 300+ kills behind coreconnect, at least in my case) . . . . It only serves to explain WHY you run round rpk'ing sub 5k hp noobs.

I just can't believe (1) you make videos of it, (2) you post them on the forums, and (3) noobs oooo and ahhhh over what Calvin rightly describes as a 101 mage with a +10 weapon sweeping trash off the streets, lol.

P.S.: Adroit: "Don't listen to people with less than x kills." And I get accused of ad hominem - far too funny, I must say.

And don't point out that in terms of all class rankings, I'm at the top of my server, and he's not even in the top 50. Hell, he hasn't even passed up Haiz, who quit a LOOOONG time ago, no?

inb4 all the qq that Lost City and Arch are different servers, etc. - thats my point (and HarmOwnie's as well, I believe). Don't tell us - tell Adroit who was using the rankings to make himself look better and us worse.

I am just showing that you can do it the other way too. Which makes comparing rankings - especially across servers - meaningless. Like all of Adroits trolls.

Rankings are a very general way to judge cross servers (if nobody on the server has a high pvp count.. you can get an idea that nobody has any real experience either). You have basically 1/3 of my kills (not half), I am in the top 50 wizards on lc rankings.. *yawn* you can't even get your facts right.. much less your horrible conclusions.

Hasty generalization is a funny thing, it seems like you're married to it. Not only is it a logical fallacy, but you've used it in just about every post in this thread! A couple lowbies in my vids =/= all. I'd argue that every single one of your 18xx kills don't count because you're on a pve server, and judging by the fact that you have more pvp kills than any other mages on their server.. everybody on your server is n00b. You do a great job representing arch!

I make videos of good pvp.. fighting one tough opponent or multiple lesser ones is essentially the same. Besides, people seem to enjoy them (even you said you like them), so asking why I make the videos is kinda silly.

So you're back to "not" being a troll anymore? No take-backs! Dont worry, I'll be sure to be referencing that, and re-referencing that in the future =]
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Rankings are a very general way to judge cross servers (if nobody on the server has a high pvp count.. you can get an idea that nobody has any real experience either). You have basically 1/3 of my kills (not half), I am in the top 50 of my server on the rankings.. *yawn* you can't even get your facts right.. much less your horrible conclusions.

76. Haiz 101 5136 Wizard Lost City
    77. Heidra 99 5120 Archer Lost City
    78. XX_CLOUDO_Xx 88 5118 Cleric Lost City
    79. Spirea 101 5115 Wizard Lost City
    80. ShadowDrag 100 5115 Wizard Lost City
    81. MaiaElais 101 5011 Archer Lost City
    82. Ounniee 101 5003 Venomancer Lost City
    83. Ehee 102 4989 Wizard Lost City
    84. Wadzio 102 4967 Wizard Lost City
    85. Raezion 81 4954 Archer Lost City
    86. Adroit 101 4917 Wizard Lost City

Anyone that cares to can check themselves. Your 86th. A third pager.

And I have 2152 kills on coreconnect. Only 306 from exactly half of what you show on the rankings. That's close enough for me to say what I did.

Tell me more about my horrible conclusions . . . . Will those statements be as accurate as you saying I didn't get the ranking right?

A couple lowbies in my vids =/= all. I'd argue that every single one of your 18xx kills don't count because you're on a pve server, and judging by the fact that you have more pvp kills than any other mages on their server.. everybody on your server is n00b. You do a great job representing arch!

A couple? lol - there were SQUADS of them.

And talk about noobs on servers, most of those people you fought against had NO CLUE how to pk.

You think rolling on a pvp server means you know how? Hell, even I can roll over there if I wanted to. And if that were true, there wouldn't be a need for you all to get 81+ lp genies and +10 weapons to do it. You are cash shop pker's, nothing less, and certainly nothing more.

Oh, I forgot, you all farmed all your gear, lol. Noone cash shops on Lost City, blah blah blah.

Keep maligning the majority of the players in this game, MOST of whom play on pve servers. You are only helping me take this forum back from the old, washed up, arrogant lost city wizards that, joined together by their own penchant for stroking each other off on these forums, have dominated it for so long. This ain't the lost city wizard forum, bub, and I for one ain't afraid of your failed attempts at buddying. All it does is reveal you for what you are.
    I make videos of good pvp.. fighting one tough opponent or multiple lesser ones is essentially the same.

This is perhaps the most noob thing EVER posted on these forums. Congratulations.

But keep telling yourself that if it makes you think your op, as it clearly does.
    So you're back to "not" being a troll anymore? No take-backs! Dont worry, I'll be sure to be referencing that, and re-referencing that in the future =]

Reference it all you like. I referenced it myself a dozen times in this very thread.

Lets see if we can find where you admit what it is you are . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    76. Haiz 101 5136 Wizard Lost City
    77. Heidra 99 5120 Archer Lost City
    78. XX_CLOUDO_Xx 88 5118 Cleric Lost City
    79. Spirea 101 5115 Wizard Lost City
    80. ShadowDrag 100 5115 Wizard Lost City
    81. MaiaElais 101 5011 Archer Lost City
    82. Ounniee 101 5003 Venomancer Lost City
    83. Ehee 102 4989 Wizard Lost City
    84. Wadzio 102 4967 Wizard Lost City
    85. Raezion 81 4954 Archer Lost City
    86. Adroit 101 4917 Wizard Lost City

Anyone that cares to can check themselves. Your 86th. A third pager.

And I have 2152 kills on coreconnect. Only 306 from exactly half of what you show on the rankings. That's close enough for me to say what I did.

Tell me more about my horrible conclusions . . . . Will those statements be as accurate as you saying I didn't get the ranking right?

I edited my post before you posted.. but I was referring to top 50 wizards. You wouldn't be on rankings at all with 18xx kills (even 21xx with core connect.. I have 56xx with core connect.. so what?) I love the "hypocrisy" for you flaming my rankings.. yet mine are far better than yours. Higher k/dr, more than double your kills (you are closer to 1/3 of my kills on the rankings), and I fight with a handicap.. **** gear and outnumbered. Keep trying =]

edit at your edit: There were not squads of them, another "fact" you got wrong. They had just as much a clue how to pk as you do, so I don't know why you'd bring that up rofl. I laughed a little on the inside when you refer to cash shop pking.. as you've admitted you cs'd your gear, and I'm running around in +5 HH 90.. hardly cash shop pker. I got my genie for 11mil at 79/90 (lvl 95) clean, hardly expensive.

Nice pulling some lc buddy system out of your *** lol. You're the one getting arch n00bs to back up your claims.. then join in on the trolling excuse.. and then pretend you weren't trolling again rofl. Make up your mind
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I edited my post before you posted.. but I was referring to top 50 wizards.

only wizards? what did you think I meant by "all class"? Oh, thats right, reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.
    You wouldn't be on rankings at all with 18xx kills (even 21xx with core connect.. I have 56xx with core connect.. so what?)

And if I were on lost city as long as you, killing noobs like you have done (the proof is on film, after all), I would have 8k kills.
    I love the "hypocrisy" for you flaming my rankings.. yet mine are far better than yours.

Your "rankings" aren't better than mine. I am first ranked wizard on my server and in the 10 top of any class on the entire server. Your a third pager, behind a wizard that went inactive what? 8 -12 months ago?

Just because you SAY something differently doesn't make it so. And its easy for anyone reading to verify for themselves.

But keep documenting your willingness to perpetuate faslehood on this forum. Your ruining your credibility far more than I could do alone. Thanks for the assist, bro.
    I fight with a handicap.. **** gear and outnumbered. Keep trying =]

Tell us again about your **** gear. Your +10 weapon and 81 lp genie with gear are sooooo horrible.

Try doing it with my 65 lp genie then tell me about your **** gear.

Oh thats right, more delusion to make you seem much better than you actualy are.
    There were not squads of them, another "fact" you got wrong.

Anyone can go watch the video, other than calvin, there was noone there with a charm or more than 10k hp, except maybe the passing 6x barb, lol

Maybe you should go delete those videos - then you can continue to say whatever you like about them with impunity.
    I laughed a little on the inside when you refer to cash shop pking.. as you've admitted you cs'd your gear, and I'm running around in +5 HH 90.. hardly cash shop pker. I got my genie for 11mil at 79/90 (lvl 95) clean, hardly expensive.

Im running around in +5 88 mold chest and TT90 (yes, I said TT, its not called HH here, if you weren't such a noob you would know that).

And on sanctuary, my wiz didn't cash shop anything until rank 8 - that was too good to pass up, then i refined it to +10 and got +5 orbs for my oht gear too.

your point? Oh, thats right - only you have **** gear.

Honestly, you are so self-centered, no wonder what you have to say outside of the occasional results from your latest genie experiment is of any real value. Its all for the most part to self-satisfy your huge, insecure ego that you are somehow not small and insignificant.

I feel sorry for you, really I do.
    Nice pulling some lc buddy system out of your *** lol. You're the one getting arch n00bs to back up your claims.. then join in on the trolling excuse.. and then pretend you weren't trolling again rofl. Make up your mind

I have a lost city buddy? Who?

And me "getting" anyone from Arch is crazy. I didn't "get" anyone. In fact, I told him to get out. But WAIT!!! Those Arch people were really me, posting on their accounts. Right?

Seriously, if you are going to make things up to try to discredit what people say instead of addressing the points they raise (again, ask your teacher about ad hominem, or I bet you flunk that on yoru final), at least be consistent.

So are they really me? Or did I just go ask them to post here? Or do you want to try yet a third option and make yourself look even more silly.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    only wizards? what did you think I meant by "all class"? Oh, thats right, reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

And if I were on lost city as long as you, killing noobs like you have done (the proof is on film, after all), I would have 8k kills.

Your "rankings" aren't better than mine. I am first ranked wizard on my server and in the 10 top of any class on the entire server. Your a third pager, behind a wizard that went inactive what? 8 -12 months ago?

Just because you SAY something differently doesn't make it so. And its easy for anyone reading to verify for themselves.

But keep documenting your willingness to perpetuate faslehood on this forum. Your ruining your credibility far more than I could do alone. Thanks for the assist, bro.

Tell us again about your **** gear. Your +10 weapon and 81 lp genie with gear are sooooo horrible.

Try doing it with my 65 lp genie then tell me about your **** gear.

Oh thats right, more delusion to make you seem much better than you actualy are.

Anyone can go watch the video, other than calvin, there was noone there with a charm or more than 10k hp, except maybe the passing 6x barb, lol

Maybe you should go delete those videos - then you can continue to say whatever you like about them with impunity.

Im running around in +5 88 mold chest and TT90 (yes, I said TT, its not called HH here, if you weren't such a noob you would know that).

your point? Oh, thats right - only you have **** gear.

There are so many more players on lc.. most people compare rankings on the class (i.e. best k/dr of archers etc), forgot your server sucked so much you didn't have to do that.

I seriously doubt you could ever get 8k kills.. as I'd camp you in sz all day (and rack up my kills n00b killing).

We play the same game.. on different servers. You think you can compare your rankings amongst the other pathetic rankings on your server, I don't see why I can't compare mine to yours being that we play the same game. Top wiz on your server, not even ranked on mine.

There was nobody with a charm or above 10k hp? LOL This stuff is just too rich.. anyone who's watched my vids (or wants to.. they are still up) can make up their own minds. Not like it'd take very long.. you'd say anything and everything in an attempt to save face.. no matter how wrong/stupid it is lol.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I note for the record that you dropped all that bs about your gear being ****. +1 for BLOODMYSTIC
    There are so many more players on lc.. most people compare rankings on the class (i.e. best k/dr of archers etc), forgot your server sucked so much you didn't have to do that.

Ok, have it your way. I am #1 wizard. What are you again? Oh, thats right. Nothing.
    I seriously doubt you could ever get 8k kills.. as I'd camp you in sz all day (and rack up my kills n00b killing).

Hmm, supposedly you don't get credit on rankings for camping, so you wouldn't rack up anything. Again, if you were half the pk wizard you thought you were you would know that and I wouldn't have to teach you.
    We play the same game.. on different servers. You think you can compare your rankings amongst the other pathetic rankings on your server, I don't see why I can't compare mine to yours being that we play the same game.

So, if my server had 10 people and yours had 10,000, you don't understand why you can't compare the number of kills on the two servers? Geez, you really aren't that bright, are you?

Top wiz on your server, not even ranked on mine.

Your not ranked on mine either. Do you have a point?
    There was nobody with a charm or above 10k hp? LOL This stuff is just too rich.. anyone who's watched my vids (or wants to.. they are still up) can make up their own minds.

I am happy to let them. Unfortunately, so many on this forum are so dull that just the site of a sage bids crit killing someone makes them omgursoproicantbelieveitwishiwereu and are NOT the kind of people that look objectively, or carefully, enough to notice what is happening there.

Calvin did, as did I, and we both came to the same conclusion.

Or is Calvin now a noob too?

Too easy. All too easy.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I note for the record that you dropped all that bs about your gear being ****. +1 for BLOODMYSTIC

Ok, have it your way. I am #1 wizard. What are you again? Oh, thats right. Nothing.

Hmm, supposedly you don't get credit on rankings for camping, so you wouldn't rack up anything. Again, if you were half the pk wizard you thought you were you would know that and I wouldn't have to teach you.

So, if my server had 10 people and yours had 10,000, you don't understand why you can't compare the number of kills on the two servers? Geez, you really aren't that bright, are you?

Your not ranked on mine either. Do you have a point?

I am happy to let them. Unfortunately, so many on this forum are so dull that just the site of a sage bids crit killing someone makes them omgursoproicantbelieveitwishiwereu and are NOT the kind of people that look objectively, or carefully, enough to notice what is happening there.

Calvin did, as did I, and we both came to the same conclusion.

Or is Calvin now a noob too?

Too easy. All too easy.

I've dropped many points.. just because I don't mention it doesn't mean I changed my mind.. I just didn't want to go in circles saying the same thing.

You can get credit for killing the same people over and over, you just need some time in between. I thought you'd know this being the self proclaimed best thing since sliced bread.

You like to say that your rankings mean something (best wiz on arch.. YAYZ), then when you realize your pvp kills and k/dr aren't that great compared to other servers.. you say they don't mean anything. Make up your mind lol.

If my character was transferred to your server (ew yuck), I'd move up to the top of the list for all classes in pvp kills, yet if your character was moved to LC, you wouldn't even show up on the rankings.

Calvin thinks I'm one of the top mages on the server, picking one quote about one of my videos (not even me) as proof about how someone else thinks of me as a mage doesn't rly prove anything. Dunno what makes you think that helps your case lol
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    First of all, I'd like to point out that I never said you sucked as a wizard, Adroit. In fact, when I first saw your PK videos, I was on skype with another wizard who I'm sure you saw in another post. His name's Proski. I copied the Youtube URL, and I linked it to him and said "Look, dude, check this wizard out. He's pretty good."

He agreed.
    So, just for the sake of you not putting words into my mouth, I'll tell you now:
    Adroit, I think you're a skilled wizard.

Now, does that mean you're always right about your opinions? Nope. I'm sorry.
    If my character was transferred to your server (ew yuck), I'd move up to the top of the list for all classes in pvp kills, yet if your character was moved to LC, you wouldn't even show up on the rankings.

How could you possibly say this when you don't play on Archosaur server?
    Seriously.
    My gear is pretty good gear. I am a very skilled archer. Yet I don't have the kills you have.
    1) My server isn't as populated as your server, so it's not easy to find PK.
    2) My server is not even half as old as your server, I haven't had the time you have to rack up your PK kills
    3) My server is a PvE server, a lot of people are blue named.

Now, for the k/d ratio.. If you knew anything about my server, you'd realize why judging based on k/d ratio is stupid.

Most PKers here are sins, and the few that weren't, have just recently rerolled because of the rank sale. They hide in stealth 24/7 and 1 shot you with their +12 rank 9 daggers.
    Unfortunately, these things aren't something good to say about my server, but that's the way it is. Does this mean there can't be some skilled PKers, though? No. Not at all.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    are you guys actually talking about rankings

..amazing
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    To be perfectly honest, I don't think rankings mean a whole lot. The only thing rankings really do say is how active a server is (at least in a pvp sense), and seeing low kill counts just means the server doesn't have the same pvp action lc does. Gotta cut this short (besides the fact that I'm getting tired of arguing over this stupid ****.. that nobody is probably reading anyway.. I'm leaving for work :P) Bai 4 now =]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I stopped caring about rankings when my veno got knocked off from #1 :(
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    um, i'm a JOKERZz officer
    Erm, wtf is a JOKERZ...
    till the faction is disbanded, which will likely be never,
    Oh a noob fac. Got it.
    and what faction are you in?
    Vertu. If don't know which one that is, press 'm' and look for the 2nd largest fac.

because when my faction starts to TW, i'ma put in a vote for yours.
    go for it. I'll ask to solo your faction b:chuckle
    and as for the not reachin the 90s any time soon, we'll see about that.
    Didn't you just go off on some little tangent on how LA users are made to level slower or something...
    i'm a very busy person in rl, so idk how long it's gonna take me, but i promise you i'll be at your level as soon as possible okay my sassy lil chum? b:pleased
    Sounds good, but try to do it within a year k?
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    Fist_Mama - Harshlands Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    im going to be honest here. i did not rea the guide nore any comments but as soon as i saw his name i knew it was going to be bad. ill edit once i read through the guide.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    im going to be honest here. i did not rea the guide nore any comments but as soon as i saw his name i knew it was going to be bad. ill edit once i read through the guide.

i lol'd.

And BLOOD, being #1 wiz on a pve server doesn't mean much. I was an okay wiz back on DW I guess, and I was the #1 wiz on DW when I quit a year ago. (and I still have more kills than you)

I have no doubt Adroit's wiz skills outshine mine by a large margin. The majority of people on pve servers just have no clue what they're doing in pk. There's a reason I rerolled LC when I decided to start pw again with my friend.
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm assuming you have contacts everywhere, oh great one.
    Ask any BM in my server what it's like to fight me.
    none of my friends even know who in the hell you are. must be a nobody.
    lol i love ithat you assume stupid sht just for the sake of being an idiot (:
    Anyway..... http://tinypic.com/r/n321k8/7
    But, even when I did have 5k HP, I still pawned (:
    Yeah, I can be c0cky too :O

this isn't something you should be proud of. you probably spent thousands on this game for a server that doesn't even matter. b:shutup
    Fighting sins and BMs is completely different.

maybe if they're all bad, like everybody in your server.
    IThat was towards androit...
    And it wasn't point allocation I was referring to... fail..

it's a joke carebear, relax b:laugh

@random ep i can't care enough about to quote: go away
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i lol'd.

And BLOOD, being #1 wiz on a pve server doesn't mean much. I was an okay wiz back on DW I guess, and I was the #1 wiz on DW when I quit a year ago. (and I still have more kills than you)

lol all you want. If you don't think rankings mean that much, join the club. Because we agree. Oh, thats right, you Lost City people don't know how to read. Maybe THAT's why you insist on HH vs TT. Well, you should learn how. Reading is fundamental, ijs.

Or at least tell Adroit that, because he was the one relying on the rankings for something, not I. I simply showed how the rankings can be used to advance any point at all, even that I am greater than he.

Oh, I forgot. You were just sniffing Adroits jock like the rest of the nerds. b:surrender
    edited February 2011
    Options

You simply MUST be Adroit on one of his groupies accounts.

Go away, groupie account, go away b:bye
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I stopped caring about rankings when my veno got knocked off from #1 :(

doesn't matter. Only Adroit thinks rankings matter, maybe because he is still behind Haiz.b:chuckle
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    doesn't matter. Only Adroit thinks rankings matter, maybe because he is still behind Haiz.b:chuckle

I remember Adroit staying at 89 for a long time while Haiz became a level 100 faster, so thats not really fair to compare. You have no idea too about their join dates in-game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I've dropped many points.. just because I don't mention it doesn't mean I changed my mind.. I just didn't want to go in circles saying the same thing.

The heck you don't. You've done nothing but.
    You can get credit for killing the same people over and over, you just need some time in between. I thought you'd know this being the self proclaimed best thing since sliced bread.

Um, I DID know it. You were the one thinking your kills would "rack up" like on a duck gallery for "camping" me. Now you know you are wrong. Stick around, kid, you might learn something else. I don't mind teaching you.

Oh, and I am not the best thing since sliced bread. But what I am not is a self centered, "LC wizards pwn all", piece of something that goes out of my way to distort the truth to make myself look op at the expense of others, whether on these forums or rpk'ing weakers players on your server.

Although I am happy to reveal those types of people for what they are. Every time.
    You like to say that your rankings mean something (best wiz on arch.. YAYZ), then when you realize your pvp kills and k/dr aren't that great compared to other servers.. you say they don't mean anything. Make up your mind lol.

Again, you take a class to learn how to be this dim, I swear.

I didn't say rankings mean anything. You did. What are they putting in the water over there on lost city?

Not likely. You would qq crybaby about all the sins and rank 8/rank 9, and say you are quitting this dead game.

Oh wait, you've already done that.

b:laugh
    Calvin thinks I'm one of the top mages on the server, picking one quote about one of my videos (not even me) as proof about how someone else thinks of me as a mage doesn't rly prove anything. Dunno what makes you think that helps your case lol

It helps me prove the only "case" I was making by the quote. Honestly, they should add a little bouncing ball so you can follow along.

I don't quote Calvin for the proposition that you are a poor wizard. I am not even on your server, so unlike you I wouldn't ever judge across servers.

But Calvin saw your ego self-stroking video for what it was. And so did I. So did alot of people.
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Erm, wtf is a JOKERZ...

Oh a noob fac. Got it.

Vertu. If don't know which one that is, press 'm' and look for the 2nd largest fac.

go for it. I'll ask to solo your faction b:chuckle

Didn't you just go off on some little tangent on how LA users are made to level slower or something...

Sounds good, but try to do it within a year k?

a JOKERZz member is... ah, you'll find out...

nope, level 3, and growing strong.

know who that is, but don't really care, and don't ya think "second largest faction" is playin it up abit? i mnea, you have 3 territories, yer tied with leviathan, and only got 1 more than murr, compared to QQme, yer still a nat on the map. so don't go sayin yer all so bad ***, when yer not all that special compared to any other faction on the map...

i would love to see you try take down any of out higher levels.

yes, yes i did, however, i've done a large amount of prep work ta be able ta level abit faster. collecting oracles, an obscene amount of dq items, etc. so come the expansion i should be able to rocket through the levels abit faster than i normally do.

k, see ya then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    QQnovel

Not a single thing referring to any wizard topic. Entirely nerd rage directed at me as a person. Story time!

When you first joined this forum, you acted like some expert that came out of nowhere, yet you suffered from many of the common misconceptions that new mages do (lol go LA for the survivability). I first started by simply correcting the mistakes, but the snappy response back had this vibe of "I know wtf I'm talking about.. you n00b".. so I laughed and laughed and publicly humiliated you for being a n00b (which many others jumped in on), and you didn't like it. You weren't the first, you definitely weren't the last.. but you wanted e-revenge (how dare he make everyone laugh at me?!) To this day, you've thrown mindless/lame personal insults at me (with the cover of attacking my advice?), with nothing of substance to work with. I'm done wasting my time with it, you're gonna need to get more creative to hide those insults amongst actual wizard topics if I'm going to even read your posts! Good luck! b:cute
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    prof wrote: »
    none of my friends even know who in the hell you are. must be a nobody.

I assume they don't pay attention to anything that goes on in game, don't PK, or just aren't very bright like yourself. Or maybe you just don't have any friends there...
    My name's probably one of the biggest names on that server lol.
    this isn't something you should be proud of. you probably spent thousands on this game for a server that doesn't even matter. b:shutup

Ok, so first you'll go off on somebody over having shiit gear and then you go off on them cuz they cash shop. b:chuckle Try to stay constant with your arguments at least ^^
    maybe if they're all bad, like everybody in your server.

You've never played my server
    it's a joke carebear, relax b:laugh

I suggest you look up the words funny/comical/joke/amusing/hilarious, or at least something along the lines of "entertaining"
    ...once you properly learn those definitions, then you can attempt another joke.
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited February 2011
    Options
    proclaiming yourself the biggest name in the server usually means you're trash. look at NyKage, he runs his terrible mouth everyday, all day, but he has thousands of dollars of gear to hide his pathetic *** behind.

you're no different.

lighten up, maybe if you weren't so angry all the time, you'd perform better in pvp.b:laugh
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    proclaiming yourself the biggest name in the server usually means you're trash. look at NyKage, he runs his terrible mouth everyday, all day, but he has thousands of dollars of gear to hide his pathetic *** behind.

you're no different.

lighten up, maybe if you weren't so angry all the time, you'd perform better in pvp.b:laugh

i didnt say im the biggest name. im one of the biggest names (:
    for other reasons, not just pvp, but whatever. assume what you please.

lol im so mad, you got me good.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

you're no different.

Well I mean look at Vietxtcguy. Horrible at his class yet top pker of all time. Just my 2 cents.

@BLOOD: No, it's not at all like sniffing Adroit's jock. It's more like kicking yours. If you didn't notice, I don't quote Adroit or back him up usually. I just focus more on you because Adroit wouldn't nerdrage in essay format over a 5 sentence response from me, and that just isn't fun, is it?
  • FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • Gargorx - Raging Tide
    Gargorx - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Blood, you should make an vid of your play style...........................................................
    non-cs
This discussion has been closed.