Bloodmystics Up-to-date, Comprehensive, Living, Breathing Wizard Guide

Options

Comments

• Starrymist - Lost City
    Starrymist - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Okay okay..I can shoot for 105. Just as long as you start taking me on money runs for stuff, and in the end you can have a pro farming partner in a few weeks. Worth the effort I say!
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I like how Blood takes so much time to write long *** essays addressing anything Adriot says, but has yet to even try finishing his guide b:chuckle
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @Starry - rofl trying to reroll LC I see! Mwahhaha come to the dark side!

@DaKillanator - haha I guess I wasn't the only one that noticed! XD
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Oh my god, I laughed so hard i actually started to tear up a little. xP Please tell me that entire post was just to make me laugh and not your serious opinions, please?

um, yeah, i waz serious, and no, i don't think biuld #3 on my post is a good biuld, however, it is used very seldom, and that's the benefits of it, higher survivability rate when using emberstorm, and a high hp regain. however due to the hit you would take in magic attack, and the def you would lack as an arcane, that biuld is both stupid and ill-advised. good biuld, no, used biuld, yes, rare biuld, yes, but used all the same, and it's the only good use for the fire shield.

and i may be only lvl 50, but i do have allot of experience playing, been at it since open beta, the day it came out(played abit in closed, but since the chars would be reset, i decided ta wait till open), this isn't my origional account, i took alil while off due to comp issues, and much to my dismay i can't remember my origional account info.

so yes, those are my serious opinions, are all of them completely accurite in gameplay in this day and age? probly not, but it's still pretty dam close. again tho, that's why i'm not making a ****ing guide, so go ahead and laugh, and if you know more than me, maybe you should make a god dam guide.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
    edited February 2011
    Options
    no he was serious. He makes stupid statements on how to play a wiz all the time.

Btw, he's a LA wiz, and I'm embarrassed to say he's the same server as me...

well, i'm not changin servers, so, up yours, i guess yer stuck with me. oh, and i prefer future LA mystic over LA wiz if ya don't mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Starrymist - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So much rage.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @Starry - rofl trying to reroll LC I see! Mwahhaha come to the dark side!
    I just made a bm on LC b:pleased wanna help me level at heads? b:thanks
    well, i'm not changin servers, so, up yours, i guess yer stuck with me. oh, and i prefer future LA mystic over LA wiz if ya don't mind.

Meh, you're just a drop in the pond. RT has quite afew idiots. You just happen to be the only wizard idiot we have, so gratz on that.
    And I'm not really "stuck" with you. You and I will likely never cross paths. With you rolling a laughable LA mystic, you won't be in any worthwhile TW facs, which of course means we'll never meet on the battle field. And you sure as hell won't be reaching 90+ anytime soon, so I won't be running FC with you (you know what FC is...right?)
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Meh, you're just a drop in the pond. RT has quite afew idiots. You just happen to be the only wizard idiot we have, so gratz on that.
    And I'm not really "stuck" with you. You and I will likely never cross paths. With you rolling a laughable LA mystic, you won't be in any worthwhile TW facs, which of course means we'll never meet on the battle field. And you sure as hell won't be reaching 90+ anytime soon, so I won't be running FC with you (you know what FC is...right?)

um, i'm a JOKERZz officer till the faction is disbanded, which will likely be never, and what faction are you in? because when my faction starts to TW, i'ma put in a vote for yours. and as for the not reachin the 90s any time soon, we'll see about that. i'm a very busy person in rl, so idk how long it's gonna take me, but i promise you i'll be at your level as soon as possible okay my sassy lil chum? b:pleased

and as for being the only wizard idiot we have, even if i waz a wizard idiot, i know a HA wizard, you think i'm a noob, try havin a chat with this guy and listening to his opinions on how the class should be run (if yer readin this, you know who you are.... kyo.....)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Korrok - Harshlands
    Korrok - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    White was actually right about the HA mage: there were a few of those on the My-En server if what I heard from guildies is accurate. It's not a good build, but it IS a build.

And yes, LA IS for slower levellers and those who don't wanna get ganked. On a PvE server there's quite honestly no real reason to use it if you can kite semi-effectively and keep blue name on. After 60 like 90% of mobs are magic anyway.
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You've debated about the effectiveness of those skills for pages.

Honestly, this is getting very funny.

I haven't debated their effectiveness for pages. YOU have, in an attempt to somehow show that what I said in the guide was naive and stupid.

The fact that you admit that you didn't use them until recently (after playing at level 100 for a looong time - some might argue too long) is all the proof I need to win the point that I WAS debating: that wizards, while leveling, should spend limited spirit elsewhere.
    And no, you are not as creative as me

Hmm, you think that an insult? Why the hell did you think I call this very guide "not a geniune work of authorship, but a two-bit compilation"? You really didn't read anything before you started trolling, did you? Or if you did, you missed the point entirely. Or if you didn't, then you chose to ignore it because it didn't line up with your intention to shroud ill conceived criticism with personal insults. Either way, it doesn't speak highly of you.
    I don't need to be told situations a skill can be useful before using it myself.

Neither do I. Neither do most people.
    I also did not say that dot wakes you from sleep, it just ticked his charm while he was asleep because he was so close to 50% (so I didn't bypass him).

THAT is what you meant? LOL. Ok, I take it back. Thats not unique. That's highly predictable. The fact that it caught you by surprise? Well, I'm not like you so I'll b:shutup, but just consider how fail you would have said I was had I made the same error - and then presented it as though it was something unique I had discovered and wanted to alert all other wizards to watch out for it.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited February 2011
    Options
    um, what are you talking about? first off, i'd like to say that saying you can try an LA biuld, giving the pros and cons, and then saying that it's useless in endgame and you'll have to reset all yer stats to a different biuld is completely ritarded. you might aswell have said not to use the biuld...

I think I DID say not to use the build. Go back and re-read.

Assuming I did (ok, I KNOW I did), what are YOU talking about?
    and secondly, it's useless now because you can level up faster? that kinda makes it sound like people were using the LA biuld to level faster. and that, is completely inacurite. and secondly, it's useless now because you can level up faster? that kinda makes it sound like people were using the LA biuld to level faster. and that, is completely inacurite.

Don't YOU make an illogical assumption and then attribute it to ME. I said no such thing, so if your mind leads to you inaccurate interpretations of someone's statement, I think you need to look to yourself.

I didn't talk about LA leveling faster at all. I said BEFORE EVERYONE leveled faster with hyper exp stones, when people leveled by doing quests, LA was more common and more useful.
    if you want a fast leveling wizard, make a full magic wizard with a water shield (glacial embrace) a maxxed out wellspring quaff, and arcane armor. you'll have a godly magic attack, insane mp regen, and such a large mp tank that you'll barely ever have to stop to rest.

Again, go reread it. I don't think I recommended anything but a "full magic wizard".

And by the way, at low levels, you don't have "godly" magic attack anymore. Psychics hit just as hard (if not harder), hit faster, and have much better weapons available to them. So it wizards are godly, what are psychics? Nevermind, I retract the question. You are worse than Adroit when it comes to raging against things I didn't say b:surrender
    wanna know what an LA biuld is for? people who aknowledge that they wont level very fast

Ahem, go reread the guide. I said that too.
    i'd also like to add that earthen barrier is not the only useful shield. there are 3 main biulds, one that each shield is good for.
    biuld 1: full magic arcane user. complete glass cannon. glacial embrace is useful for this biuld. is meant for nuking, and that's about all.

biuld 2: LA. Durable DD. sacrifices some attack and mdef to increase Pdef by a substancial amount. earthen barrier is this biuld's main shield. secondary DD, made for pvp agenst non-magic users.

biuld 3: vit wizard, arcane armor, asmany points in vit as possible. suicide bomber. this biuld's main shield is pyro shell. secondary DD, made to maximize the effeciveness of emberstorm and act as a suicide bomber in situations such as TWs. pyro shell is used on this biuld to increase the likelyhood of surviving the suicide bombing by increasing the rate of hp regain, it's useless with any other biuld tho, since only this biuld has an already high regain rate due to high vit points. (yes, i know, survive a suicide bombing, lol)

Well, thats interesting, but again - go read the guide. It is to reflect the consensus of the information in these forums. If you want to believe to the contrary, and at level 50 argue over things I haven't said, and are so convinced that you are right - this guide is not for you anyway.
    overall, since wizards are a mana reliant class, glacial embrace is the most important skill. it should be maxxed on all 3 biulds because if nothing else, it can be used to make periods of resting shorter without being reliant on pots or apoth creations.

Again b:chuckle, if that's what you want to do, that's great. I doubt you will find much support for that proposition in the pages of this forum. But good luck to you.
    i'm not saying i'm a pro wizard either,

Some things go without saying.
    but even i know more than you,

Oh clearly!
    and i am fully aware that i don't know everything,

Really? That doesn't seem so.
    but hell, even i could make a more detailed guide than you.

No, no you couldn't. Not with every moron commenting rubbish before the darn thing is even started.
    so yes, please, leave making guides to people who know what they're talking about.

Such as you? Heaven help us all.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @white - you started out ok, but really kinda went downhill. Id recommend editing it out before anyone else sees it (and blood will give you a 15 page rebuttal and will make scrolling really annoying). blood has a lot of bad advice, but you art still really new at 5x.. Which isn't much better (at least you don't act like you are the greatest thing since sliced bread though.. Lol)

He doesn't? I have NEVER trolled after someone for their opinion. Or called them fail. Or anything else.

THAT is the mo of the lost city wizards in general, it seems, and you in particular.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    edit: as much as I love it when people realize blood is not the expert he thinks he is, I'd hope it would be for the right reasons >.> oh well.

Again, I claim to be no expert at anything other than perhaps logic - certainly not wizards.

But I don't have to be an expert at wizards to compile the consensus of information in these forums.

Are you willing to admit that you are as much a troll as you seem to be?
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I like how Blood takes so much time to write long *** essays addressing anything Adriot says, but has yet to even try finishing his guide b:chuckle

If all these fail trolling attempts would stop, maybe I would sooner.

Incidentally, I like how you try to troll me for not making progress because of the trolling, while you yourself are joining in the trolling.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    and i may be only lvl 50, but i do have allot of experience playing, been at it since open beta, the day it came out

Ah, the penny drops. No wonder you were saying LA build is not for people that want to level fast.b:chuckle
    so yes, those are my serious opinions,

Oh, I didn't DOUBT for a SECOND that those were your serious opinions. Not one second.
    but it's still pretty dam close.

Um, no, no it isn't. But play how you like.
    again tho, that's why i'm not making a ****ing guide, so go ahead and laugh, and if you know more than me, maybe you should make a god dam guide.

Or maybe you should try not to jump-on-the-band-wagon-troll when your betters try to do just that. b:surrender
  • Korrok - Harshlands
    Korrok - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Holy **** sextuple post.

A NEW RECORD!!!!!!
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Pretty sure BLOODMYSTIC is the bestest troll of all time!
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Pretty sure BLOODMYSTIC is the bestest troll of all time!

Oh, I am.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=943702

Unbeatable in fact.

Its usually because I am very careful to only open my mouth when I know what the *beep* I am talking about, and don't feel the need to hunt for things or people to troll. The attitude of most people on these forums, just give your opinion and someone will come out of the wood work to troll you and make themselves look better.

Unfortunately for them, it rarely works out well for them.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Your name is in all capitals, you deserve 0 recognition. /thread
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Your name is in all capitals, you deserve 0 recognition. /thread

QQ, but that's NOT my fault b:cry. I came over with people making a faction on the new server and they MADE all the officers (me marshal) 1. have their name in all caps, and 2. have the word "blood" in their name.

Ugh, ive been paying for it ever since.

But all my alts on Arch server followed a similar naming convention - I hate people that make alts with "secret" names and you never know who the hell you are talking to half the time.
  • Starrymist - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Now I'm sure of it. Blood is the tweakz of the wizard forums.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Now I'm sure of it. Blood is the tweakz of the wizard forums.

Lol, I love that show.

And I've always said (proudly): I'm a follower, not a leader. Never claimed to be anything different (notwithstanding the transference by some of the most, er, "confident" participants in these forums of their over-inflated self-esteem onto me . . . )

er, unless you are not referring to south park, in which case I have no idea what you are talking about b:surrender

EDIT: ah, I just did a forum search. That fool has 3.3k posts, posts under an anonamous avatar, rarely seems to post more than one line of text per post, jumps into threads to troll (calling people fail, etc.) as opposed to only doing so defensively after some blow hard comes at you first.

I see plenty of distinctions, and that only after spending less than a few minutes of looking. It DOES remind me of someone on the wizard forums though . . . .
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Oh man.
    I said somewhere else I was done with PWI forums because I've been done with the game for a while, but this is just too tempting b:laugh

Quite frankly, I've never been BLOODMYSTIC's biggest fan ingame xD In fact, for a while, we trashed eachother beyond belief. But this.... hahahahaha. Lolling so hard as I see this.

The whole time you guys have been fighting straw men. You guys claim he says something, when he never does, and the only reason you say that is because you read certain posts, and not the others.

Androit starts bashing him on skills. Apparently, Androit thinks that, because the "priority of levelling skills", BLOODMYSTIC thinks those skills suck. That was the first bad assumption.

Well, let me explain.
    If I was to write an archer guide, I would write everything pre-end game, as well as end game. Levelling skills would be one of them. Considering how there's always a shortage of SP, I would have to put Priorities as well. There are many skills I use. In fact, my favorite one is quickshot, but pre-89, I have left it at lvl 1 on 4 of my archers that have reached end game throughout the servers. My metal skills were also lvl 1 until I hit the demon version. All for the purpose of saving myself SP which I used for more important things.

Nobody ever said those skills suck, it's just a matter of prioritizing, so you can get MORE important skills first.

Now, when it comes down to Hailstorm or Pitfall...
    Pitfall... nobody ever uses it. I mean, I've seen wizards use it for shiits and giggles, but, other than that, on a serious fight, nobody uses them. If you do, I'd like to see. Not as proof, I just wanna see how well it works.
    Hailstorm is a great skill.... for demon wizzies. Yes, Elayne uses it a lot, and, yes, it works very well for Elayne... But the difference between yourself and bloodmystic vs elayne.. is that you're both sage. Don't count on it being as effective as it is for him.

Now, before you try to put words in my mouth, I never said it's not useful/effective/good/whatever. I simply said the lvl 10 and sage version aren't AS effective as the demon one.

Elemental shell
    Oh boy...
    You started off saying that it doesn't suck.
    He never said it sucked, but, prioritizing the level 79 skills, he got it right: it SHOULD be the last one you get.
    He never said it shouldn't be used for chi, he acknowledged that, but he keeps saying that gaining chi is not the initial purpose for it. You say it is. I agree with him. A lot of skills give chi, but it doesn't mean that their purpose is chi. A lot of blademasters use marrows during PK to gain chi while they're out of danger... but would you say that a marrow's MAIN purpose would be to gain chi?

Then, you claim he says its good against venos, and a lot of other wizards jumped in to say he said its "good against venos". He never said its "GOOD" against venos.
    He said "THEORETICALLY" you can use it against anybody, and he even used archers, which is just as silly as using it against venos, because unless the archer is ritarded in the head, he won't use metal skills on a wiz unless he's doing group PK with a cleric on his side, and he's using his metal debuff. Now, let me add to the whole contention: THEORETICALLY, you can use it against BMs, barbs, and assasins as well. It's all very trivial and situational, but assuming he meant that you can use it on poison attacks is quite like you, since you like to think that BLOODMYSTIC is stupid just because he's BLOODMYSTIC. Proof: You basically trashed this thread before he had even started writing just because you saw his name as the OP. Talk about being a hater.

Soporiphic Whisper (I'm sure i ****ed the spelling up, but who cares, we all know what I mean)
    He never said it was bad. He acknowledged its use, its speed, whatever. He is simply saying that other classes have MORE control skills. Compare it to the seals and stuns on a BM? Compare it to a psychic who doesn't necessarily have to do anything, except have his buffs up to seal and stun? Compare it to an archer with it's range and stuns? Compared it to a cleric's sleeps and seals? Compare it to an assasin with its sleeps, seals, stuns, freezes? Compare it to a veno with its stun and its nix keeping the opponent busy (in essence: under control). I'd say the only class that lacks in control skills is a barbarian.

In 1v1s, he never said wizards suck either as you all claim he said.
    They can win against anybody, just the same way anybody can win against them.
    But there ARE more suitable classes for it.
    I'm sure I saw, not one, but a few people claim that they only lack behind sins in 1v1s...
    Try fighting a similar geared archer... They have been, and always will be a wizard's weakness unless they're fkn idiots that don't know what kiting is.
    And check out Elayne vs Calvin. Elayne has MUCH better gear than calvin in that video, but blademasters are much more suitable for 1v1s than wizards.
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't care enough to read the 10 essay's on every page, I get enough of those from classes. but, I skimmed Zhadi's post, and he said archers are > mages 1v1.

no. just, no.

I've said this in previous threads: the only time an archer kills me is gank, or 3fury surprise atk with someone else stunning me.

warriors, yes. warriors dominate 1v1 easily if they can time roar -> drake perfectly. nothing lives their combos. I've expressed onto this before, as well, saying a 40k+ hp tank died to a warrior, solo(without 3fury). but, ehh.. not too many skillful warriors I've seen.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Oh man.
    I said somewhere else I was done with PWI forums because I've been done with the game for a while, but this is just too tempting b:laugh.

Its ok. They are mostly from lost city. Lost City wizards in particular seem to get offended if anyone else dares to have an opinion without clearing it with them first.

Fortunately for me, as you've seen, they don't troll half as well as the people on Arch.

Now, get off my forum. b:bye
    edited February 2011
    Options
    prof wrote: »
    he said archers are > mages 1v1.

no. just, no.

Tell us the name of your private server again . . . . ?

People might otherwise mistake your statement as pertaining to 10x wizards and archers, and not 15x wizards and archers.

Or your could just add the following to your forum signature, it will save me time:

"I play a lvl 15__ wizard on _________ private server. In reading my posts, please recognize that actual results may vary when playing the real game."
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't care enough to read the 10 essay's on every page, I get enough of those from classes. but, I skimmed Zhadi's post, and he said archers are > mages 1v1.

no. just, no.

I've said this in previous threads: the only time an archer kills me is gank, or 3fury surprise atk with someone else stunning me.

Well, I've also never come across wizards with -101% channel, 30k HP, and 100k pdef like you have on your wizard, prof :(
    warriors, yes. warriors dominate 1v1 easily if they can time roar -> drake perfectly. nothing lives their combos. I've expressed onto this before, as well, saying a 40k+ hp tank died to a warrior, solo(without 3fury). but, ehh.. not too many skillful warriors I've seen.

Let me guess, the warrior was level 150 with G17 +12 fists and he had 10 aps unsparked, right?
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Stop it with all your private server talk. You are making me feel small, and insignificant.

I AM important, damn it, look at me!!!!!!!
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @Blood - Funny enough, in my speech class last night we were talking about logical fallacies. I'm pretty sure you hit just about every one they talked about. FYI, using logical fallacies is not an effective way to win an argument. I found it amusing being that you think you are the "master of logic" LOL.. you drown arguments with essays about nothingness, which apparently has fooled one person, Zhadi. Guess thats better than admitting you fail miserably as a wizard and having every person know you don't know what you're talking about lol.

I loved your comment on the DoT on pitfall. The damage on the DoT is entirely static damage based.. even with the sage version its less than 6k. Quarter that for pvp reduction, and you're at 1.5k damage.. and then add in resists and you're talking like 500-700 damage over 15 seconds.. which against a bm with 10k+ hp.. is unlikely to tick their charm. I usually neglected the DoT damage, but being that I caught him at apparently between 50 and 51% (500/15 secs = ~33 damage per tick.. generally time for 1-2 ticks during sleep) and when he hadn't used an hp pot.. I really didn't expect to every catch somebody that close to half lol. Guess I got lucky (or unlucky in this case). Still have no idea what made you think a dot would wake someone up from a sleep lol.

I definitely can see that relationship between you and tweakz. You make so many mistakes and then go on for pages and pages trying to cover them up. Hey, you've fooled one person.. perhaps if you continue you might get another?

@Zhadi - Was bloodmystic your teacher? If you are going to try to defend Bloodfail, try knowing something about the class beforehand :P I laughed at this more suitable for 1v1s ****, I'm disappointed that anyone fell for that. And Elayne didn't crazy outgear Calvin.. perhaps a little, but Calvin has all the int gear.. full +10 set etc. Besides, the reason Elayne lost is because Calvin is an amazing bm, and Elayne had a poo genie at the time (I have a feeling the fight would be much better if it happened again today).
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @Zhadi - Was bloodmystic your teacher? If you are going to try to defend Bloodfail, try knowing something about the class beforehand :P I laughed at this more suitable for 1v1s ****, I'm disappointed that anyone fell for that. And Elayne didn't crazy outgear Calvin.. perhaps a little, but Calvin has all the int gear.. full +10 set etc. Besides, the reason Elayne lost is because Calvin is an amazing bm, and Elayne had a poo genie at the time (I have a feeling the fight would be much better if it happened again today).

i clearly stated on my post that i am not his biggest fan. atm, i have no quarrel with him.

i can see where all your arguments go all the time, though, and why. you think you know much more about wizard than anybody else, and you're assuming that just because my archer is my main, i know nothing about wizard. try humbling yourself down a bit, maybe you'll learn something new.

can you please explain why you laughed at it and where it was flawed? or are you just gonna keep begging the question? cuz so far you've not proven anything. you claim that your statements are true simply because you say they're true.

Edit: I just noticed you also dismissed everything else that was stated, meaning, you finally felt like an idiot for arguing straw men, since somebody else pointed it out.
    (taunts to keep the idiotic arguments coming)
This discussion has been closed.