Unofficial Guide to the Earthguard

Options

Comments

• Dreamviewer - Dreamweaver
    Dreamviewer - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Kay thanks. Kinda mad because they get faster IH but IDC as long as they can't BB...
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Kay thanks. Kinda mad because they get faster IH but IDC as long as they can't BB...

The mystic's heal isn't a heal over time like IH, it's more like Wellspring Surge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • BravestBarb - Heavens Tear
    BravestBarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    mystics will NOT replace veno/clerics because they have serious mana problems. Like i know veno's can easily tank farng but when mystics do it.....they have to spam their mp pots or even use charm (this is full magic mystics so max mp).

As for seekers i doubt they would be able to hold agro either from 5.0 aps or let alone from normal squad because i have not seen agro keeping skills yet
    BravestBarb (Main)- Level 75
    BraverVeno (active...cant wait for mystics) - Level 72
    BrutalSinNer (semi-active) - Level 48
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Shes right. You can get a little idea of the mystic healing it does not compair to the cleric AT ALL. and after seeing that the seekers use elemental physical attacks well thats a whole new ball game isnt it? Something tells me they wont uber AOE and they obvously cant multy weapon like a BM. As for how they affect us barbs..well we will just have to see. Personally Im starting to think of it as a up close wizard. Not able to hit as hard but it would be nice having TWO classes 1 in the back and 1 in the front doing elemental damage.

yea shes right. like i said earlier, these classes are fairly balanced tbh. xD

the mystics have summons but as a consequence they dont have a ton of attack skills.

and i wouldnt think of seekers as close up wizards. more so a new melee class with mag+phys damage.
    mystics will NOT replace veno/clerics because they have serious mana problems. Like i know veno's can easily tank farng but when mystics do it.....they have to spam their mp pots or even use charm (this is full magic mystics so max mp).

As for seekers i doubt they would be able to hold agro either from 5.0 aps or let alone from normal squad because i have not seen agro keeping skills yet

and yea your right mystics have a mp problem. their skills take WAY to much exp. but same with wizards when they are low level. higher level + mp charm will solve the problem................. hopefully xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If this is how it starts, I sense massive fail.

Btw nice quadruple post.

excuse me, why hasn't a forum moderator kicked you and removed your sig picture?..... *contacts moderator as soon as i wake up*.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • kitaoujix
    kitaoujix Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    this was on the other thread

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4861/mysticbuffs.png

as far as i know mystics have two heals, one similar to wellspring and other during time

but no, they don't replace clerics. i think of them more like a class that would be handy to have in a squad but is not needed at all. for instance mystic with cleric would be a nice combination for support.. the auto-rez buff would be handy in a squad wipe situation
    while a mystic with a veno "soloing" TTs would also be quite nice.

EDIT:
    Unless of course GMs add a "summon" skill book on auction to make a legendary summon for mystics.. but i don't think something like that would happen. venos would rage.
  • XJmKx - Sanctuary
    XJmKx - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I got another question :P Seekers can have dual swords/blades on their back right? I wanna see a seeker with TT99 dragonslayersb:dirty
  • Jelliebeans - Lost City
    Jelliebeans - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i dont know about you guys, but im rly excited for this new expansion! i'll definitely be rolling a mystic! they rly appeal to my tastes :)
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i dont know about you guys, but im rly excited for this new expansion! i'll definitely be rolling a mystic! they rly appeal to my tastes :)
    Yep yep, from my experience, most of the female player base is gonna love mystics since they are good combo of cleric and veno-which girls play most. Have fun ladiesb:victory
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • yan00
    yan00 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    can we have more skills for seekers!!! i wanna know what else they can do!!!!!!!!!!
  • Triage_ - Archosaur
    Triage_ - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I agree....That is why I asked awhile ago about seeker vs bm. I hear a ton about mystic but nothing really about seeker....This suggests to me that its really not that exciting which is too bad cause I was curious about seekers.
  • The_owner - Lost City
    The_owner - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hey.. Lupumid... Any information on the Detection level of the new race?
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hey.. Lupumid... Any information on the Detection level of the new race?
    From my lvl 31 Seeker's point of view, nope, just a rumor, cant see any stealth-ed sassins at all xD. Besides, just like TB at 1st, they dont even have 79, sage, demon or 100 skills yet, but be my guest to tell a Chinese friend to suggest they implement itb:laugh
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • SandraPlease - Sanctuary
    SandraPlease - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    They better be faster on the sage and demon skills this time cause i imagine people will be level 100 in a week or two
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Really informitive. Wish I had something to add, but I don't. Great job on this, keep it up please. :D
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    Morty - Raging Tide Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mystic sounds overpowered.

Healing
    Spike Damage
    Death Over Times
    Debuffs
    Curses
    Summons

really?
    Is Now On Lost City Under The Name; Mortyy
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    has anyone been able to translate the earthguard seeker skills or found any more? ive been playing on the PW-CN but i cant work out there descriptions, and there nowere to be found on the intermernets b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • Lupumid - Sanctuary
    Lupumid - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It's been too long since i updated this, but my graphics card burnt out last week so i haven't been able to get any new info. Thankfully a new ones coming in Wednesday b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mystic sounds overpowered.

Healing
    Spike Damage
    Death Over Times
    Debuffs
    Curses
    Summons

really?

They got no party buff like Cleric.
    Should I come help a bit too? Or just step aside and let you guys deal with it and I will go focus on my JD expansion?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    here's everysingle skill:
    http://w2i.766.com/zw/zl/947119.shtml remember most skills are set to unknown lvl, which mean some skills won't give the chance of stun etc, extra damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • SandraPlease - Sanctuary
    SandraPlease - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Should I come help a bit too? Or just step aside and let you guys deal with it and I will go focus on my JD expansion?

Sounds like a great idea. Good luck
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

they do have buffs some nice ones too.

and as for the JD comment. why play that useless game where you can bot yourself to max lvl?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • mortie
    mortie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

and as for the JD comment. why play that useless game where you can bot yourself to max lvl?

I imagine it's cheaper to bot yourself to high lvl than to buy yourself to high level b:chuckle

very informative thread, thanks
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options

read ,my sign too, not only just playing JD...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yan00
    yan00 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    here's everysingle skill:
    http://w2i.766.com/zw/zl/947119.shtml remember most skills are set to unknown lvl, which mean some skills won't give the chance of stun etc, extra damage.

hey i was just askin a friend and we both tried to translate this, so is this 1个幻仙石 a mirage stone for each buff? quite expensive to buff myself every 15minutes :(.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    will any of the 'old' pets (current) be catchable/keepable? i mean, can they catch a kowlin, and have it stay with them? or will it be only pets from their area?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    will any of the 'old' pets (current) be catchable/keepable? i mean, can they catch a kowlin, and have it stay with them? or will it be only pets from their area?

I believe they don't catch their pets, rather they get them as skills.
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Just a thought....

Has anyone on CN tried a LA Seeker?
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Just a thought....

Has anyone on CN tried a LA Seeker?

Why would they? b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Eril - Raging Tide
    Eril - Raging Tide Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Thanks a lot for putting this up, even if may not be 100% accurate. It's nice to see what we're getting before it gets dropped on our heads. b:thanks
    "I'm going to stand here and try to guess how much I'm gonna need to spend on bail by the time someone calls the cops."
    ‎"I'd like to put forward that I'm going to need prior notice if I have to get my hands on anything really illegal."
    "Anderson, don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the entire street."