Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Why would they? b:sweat

idk *shrugs* just asking.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    yan00 wrote: »
    hey i was just askin a friend and we both tried to translate this, so is this 1个幻仙石 a mirage stone for each buff? quite expensive to buff myself every 15minutes :(.

yup yup

And the Mystic don't have pet, those are summon, by using skill. Some can stay as long as you want them to and some can only stay for short period of time, and one can even absorb damage for party like cleric's BB.

And why would Mystic try LA? They don't need to melee like Veno's fox form and they got summon to tank for them. Some may try for better def, but Mystic already very "op" with arcane.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    edited December 2010
    From first post:

2:1
    Learned at level: 19
    Description: weapon buff, adds 1% crit rate to your sword for 15 minutes
    Info: this buff is on the weapon itself, not the person, therefore you can buff multiple swords to have +1% crit rate.

I imagine if a Seeker were LA, this skill that the Seeker has would be a nice addition (xmas blessing type) to the toon's already decent crit %. HA doesnt really have that high of crit % unless they are fist/claw build. And from I've read, Seekers cannot equip anything other than sword/blade types.

Also, a Seeker would be the target of both HA and AA, considering their attacks are both mag & phys. So I would assume that the person playing the Seeker might want to find a proper balance in p. def and m. def, in order to compensate (one could argue to put the extra points in HP, but its not a tanking class, so why bother?) Plus the Seeker does have a +def level skill, that would work nicely with the def. in LA.

Granted the Seeker's HP per vit point is same as BM, but Ive seen some pretty pro LA BM's with swords...

Just a thought really. I dont recall ever seeing PWE saying a Seeker has to be HA. Im open to stand corrected tho.
  • Ayainity - Heavens Tear
    Ayainity - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I just hope Mystic aren't made to heal venos pets. I like being able to help heal their pet if needed but>< I wouldn't want one gong off on me if I said no. I know Venos are strong soloing badass players! I love that about them but I see Mystic as a support-like class. Thats just what it sounds~ like to me.
  • Lupumid - Sanctuary
    Lupumid - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    From first post:

2:1
    Learned at level: 19
    Description: weapon buff, adds 1% crit rate to your sword for 15 minutes
    Info: this buff is on the weapon itself, not the person, therefore you can buff multiple swords to have +1% crit rate.

I imagine if a Seeker were LA, this skill that the Seeker has would be a nice addition (xmas blessing type) to the toon's already decent crit %. HA doesnt really have that high of crit % unless they are fist/claw build. And from I've read, Seekers cannot equip anything other than sword/blade types.

Also, a Seeker would be the target of both HA and AA, considering their attacks are both mag & phys. So I would assume that the person playing the Seeker might want to find a proper balance in p. def and m. def, in order to compensate (one could argue to put the extra points in HP, but its not a tanking class, so why bother?) Plus the Seeker does have a +def level skill, that would work nicely with the def. in LA.

Granted the Seeker's HP per vit point is same as BM, but Ive seen some pretty pro LA BM's with swords...

Just a thought really. I dont recall ever seeing PWE saying a Seeker has to be HA. Im open to stand corrected tho.

Well seeing as they're already squishy enough Q___Q They seem to get hit a little harder than other classes, kinda like the Psychic. The 1% crit isn't the only sword buff you can have. They have more but i have had the unlucky circumstance of burning out a graphics card and the motherboard of an old computer. I haven't been in game for over a week. Tomorrow i get my new graphics card in thankfully, then i can start figuring this stuff out again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    edited December 2010
    Well seeing as they're already squishy enough Q___Q They seem to get hit a little harder than other classes, kinda like the Psychic. The 1% crit isn't the only sword buff you can have. They have more but i have had the unlucky circumstance of burning out a graphics card and the motherboard of an old computer. I haven't been in game for over a week. Tomorrow i get my new graphics card in thankfully, then i can start figuring this stuff out again.

They couldnt possibly be any squishier than a BM, with the same basic build as a BM. I def. cant wait to compare a Seeker to a BM (previous char was 100 BM). I just cant help but wonder if the Dev's gave the Seeker a crit buff as a hint to the players to try to explore different builds, such as LA, where it can be most useful.
  • Lupumid - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    They couldnt possibly be any squishier than a BM, with the same basic build as a BM. I def. cant wait to compare a Seeker to a BM (previous char was 100 BM). I just cant help but wonder if the Dev's gave the Seeker a crit buff as a hint to the players to try to explore different builds, such as LA, where it can be most useful.

You'd think that would be true. If you compare and unbuffed wizzy to an unbuffed psy, the psy gets hit harder somehow. For some reason it's the same way with BM and seeker. Compare unbuffed sword BM to unbuffed seeker. I had to spam pots for every quest i did. I had a 3 str 2 dex BM that didn't use nearly this many pots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You'd think that would be true. If you compare and unbuffed wizzy to an unbuffed psy, the psy gets hit harder somehow. For some reason it's the same way with BM and seeker. Compare unbuffed sword BM to unbuffed seeker. I had to spam pots for every quest i did. I had a 3 str 2 dex BM that didn't use nearly this many pots.

Its the Buffs. At this level, Aura of Golden Bell helps alot more then the Seeker's Defense level buffs.

Give them the same buffs and you'll probably not know the difference.
  • Lupumid - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Its the Buffs. At this level, Aura of Golden Bell helps alot more then the Seeker's Defense level buffs.

Too bad there's no BMs there to test it, place is full of Earthguards. btw i'll be back in game tomorrow b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yan00
    yan00 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    yup yup

And the Mystic don't have pet, those are summon, by using skill. Some can stay as long as you want them to and some can only stay for short period of time, and one can even absorb damage for party like cleric's BB.

And why would Mystic try LA? They don't need to melee like Veno's fox form and they got summon to tank for them. Some may try for better def, but Mystic already very "op" with arcane.

just another quick question, can seekers still do well wivout this mirage buff? i dont think i'll be able to afford this constant buff.... also some of their skills r PVE only restricted, does this mean they r not good for pvp at all? only suited as a support class?
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    edited December 2010

I did notice in the gameplay videos that the seeker did get hit more. I thought it was rather odd. Lets hope that improves a little as you progress in levels b:surrender
  • Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver
    Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    some questions @ mysties:
    - is it possible to see your summon's stats?
    - is any comparison between summon's and pet's strenght/performance available?
    - are there any good, big screens of the 2nd summon? (the only one I didn't have a chance to see yet :P )
    - has anyone got all the way to the final summon yet? What level is it and what is it like? (on a screenie it looked tankish...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DREAMWEAVER:
    Myrrmidonna, 8x Trickster b:sin
    Eskarinne, 5x Summoner b:cute

It is not the destination that makes the journey worthwhile...
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    yan00 wrote: »
    just another quick question, can seekers still do well wivout this mirage buff? i dont think i'll be able to afford this constant buff.... also some of their skills r PVE only restricted, does this mean they r not good for pvp at all? only suited as a support class?

Skills that only use for PvE are sword mark, Freezing Tide and Burning Heart is useless for Seeker already because it only useful if party with Wiz. They can be a good anti HA magic AoE class, they got 2 magic AoE, and 4 phy.

First summon is phy atk, second summon is metal atk, third summon is damage absorb, last summon is fire AoE. One thing good about last summon is that their skills don't use sp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver
    Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    First summon is phy atk, second summon is metal atk, third summon is damage absorb, last summon is fire AoE. One thing good about last summon is that their skills don't use sp.

Thank you for the answer b:thanks

Hmm... this would give mystie an advantage over herc-less, or at least reflect-less venos when fighting more than 1 mob at a time... Sounds interesting.
    By 'second summon is metal atk' you mean his deafult attack is metal-element, or is it about skills? Also, what do you mean by the damage-absorbtion of the 3rd summon? A skill, too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DREAMWEAVER:
    Myrrmidonna, 8x Trickster b:sin
    Eskarinne, 5x Summoner b:cute

It is not the destination that makes the journey worthwhile...
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    Sherilys - Raging Tide Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Yes 2nd and 3rd summons are mostly using spells, metal ones for the 2nd and absob dmg for the 3rd one.
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I read almost all of the thread and aw some posts about a skill/buff that costs 1 mirage to cast...

But I wonder, what does the skill/buff do O_o;
    haven't been able to find it :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    I read almost all of the thread and aw some posts about a skill/buff that costs 1 mirage to cast...

But I wonder, what does the skill/buff do O_o;
    haven't been able to find it :/

aww I don't want to repost them again. Both are party buff. One increase attack lvl by 3 for 30min, an other one increase def lvl by 5 for 30min.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=898402&page=182 post 1819, if you look at my other post you may find some other translation of skill
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Thank you very much for the info Mooyb:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
  • SandraPlease - Sanctuary
    SandraPlease - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Thank you very much for the info Mooyb:thanksb:thanksb:thanks

It seems to me that the info given by Mooy is not very accurate so dont read to much into what he is saying. There are others who played the test server and can give better info.
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Maybe, but it's more info than no info at all.
    Seems these skills will either add defense lvls or attack lvls. I gues even though it might not be 100% accurate (hell pwi can even still change skill descriptions) at least I know now what the main idea of the skills is ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
  • FallinShadow - Heavens Tear
    FallinShadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I noticed something. O.O. Seekers don't carry their weapons in their hands when not in use...... is that gonna apply for the other melee classes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Keke Zolanski in da Haus!
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    It seems to me that the info given by Mooy is not very accurate so dont read to much into what he is saying. There are others who played the test server and can give better info.

Of couse, they are first hand info, mine is second hand, but all my info come from Chinese forum, which is opinion of the Chinese players. Skills are from the offical website. You may call it inaccurate, but they are all just opinion from different people. Just translate what they said into English.

btw it's mooy not Mooy again -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ronzi - Sanctuary
    Ronzi - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    do u rlly think that they would make the mystics use the other magic weapons???? i think that is stupid. if the seekers get their own new weapons so should the mystics!
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    edited December 2010
    I noticed something. O.O. Seekers don't carry their weapons in their hands when not in use...... is that gonna apply for the other melee classes?

I wish....

but I believe it is only for the Seekers. The other races are not being touched. No graphic revamp, no new skins for barbs, nothing.

Its a shame, really. The older races really are in dire need of a revamp.
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Seekers DO NOT GET A NEW WEAPON. they are using swords and blades. there are only a couple of new weapons I have seen over in CN and they are the stash box weapon and the fb19. there will probably be a couple of other reskins to make swords "feel" like a special weapon. Seekers CANNOT use any other weapon but blades/swords - no bow for FC heads for the seeker! no claws for aps!

Similarly Mystics can only use the original magic instruments (magic swords, patakas, glaives) not soulsperes and also not bows or claws
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Alenta - Lost City
    Alenta - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Any info on the new gears/armors?
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    btw it's mooy not Mooy again -.-

Your username on the forums says Mooy, not mooy. So people are going to call you Mooy. I don't know about other countries, but in English-speaking ones, names are proper nouns, which means they normally get capitalized. And it's not like it's a completely different name, just a difference in capitalization. I could understand if people were calling you moob or something.

It's just not that big of a deal, when someone "accidentally" capitalizes your name, just shrug it off and continue. It's not like I get mad when people call me Abra instead of using the forward and backslash.

Sorry, but your pet peeve has become my pet peeve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • yan00
    yan00 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    anymore updates guys for the seekers? btw do u think they r more channeling class than interval class?
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Been seeing multiple images of these fluffy things:

http://i56.tinypic.com/2vblxcx.jpg

are they new pets or a summon?
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Been seeing multiple images of these fluffy things:

http://i56.tinypic.com/2vblxcx.jpg

are they new pets or a summon?

My girlfriend is going to flip if it's a new pet. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]