Comments

• Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Been seeing multiple images of these fluffy things:

http://i56.tinypic.com/2vblxcx.jpg

are they new pets or a summon?

its an overgrown snow bunny...its not a summon, and i doubt its a new pet (came across it while on my mystic). its a lvl 1 mob thats in the snowy region (populated with lvl 5X mobs) east of the earthguard main city. most likely its there for decoration, like the animals in some of the towns and main cities
    Retired b:bye
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    wish I know pinyi, then everything will be a lot easier for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    does anybody know if, upon the release of the earthguard, that the PW-CN verion got a new server(if so was it pvp or pve?) and if the earthguard's third eye is just for looks, or if it actually allows them to see assassins?
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    For look I guess, if they can see through assassin it should be in skill list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I think it's been repeatedly stated on forums by PW officials that there won't be a new server.

Also, so far, reports have said that sins are still invis to earthguard>_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Ogrejaja - Dreamweaver
    Ogrejaja - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Have some respect please.
    This guide is great, 5/5.
  • yan00
    yan00 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    For look I guess, if they can see through assassin it should be in skill list.

hey mooy u u learnt any new skills yet on the seekers to update us on? :). wots their 59 skills like?
  • Lupumid - Sanctuary
    Lupumid - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yes sins are still invisible, one killed me a few days ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    its an overgrown snow bunny...its not a summon, and i doubt its a new pet (came across it while on my mystic). its a lvl 1 mob thats in the snowy region (populated with lvl 5X mobs) east of the earthguard main city. most likely its there for decoration, like the animals in some of the towns and main cities

But it's so cute :( I want one
  • AzureDemon - Dreamweaver
    AzureDemon - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    After reading first 2 pages not going to bother. So will just ask and hope it is answered later.

Does the mystic revive skill work on the already dead? Or must you get it on u before dieing, like the assassin one?
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    After reading first 2 pages not going to bother. So will just ask and hope it is answered later.

Does the mystic revive skill work on the already dead? Or must you get it on u before dieing, like the assassin one?

No, it's a buff. And just like any other buff, it has to be cast on a living player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Wilou - Sanctuary
    Wilou - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Thanks for the info Lupumid
    b:victory
  • xmuzik
    xmuzik Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    dude, this is some awesome stuff, I just read all the 29 pages of this and I dont regret loosing the 2 hours of my life (yes, Im an extremely slow reader, and I read completely everything)

but I do have some questions

1. does anyone have any info on the strenght of the mystic summons? for example is any of the summons on lvl 20 better than a lvl 20 venomancers walker? by better I mean better tank and aggro holder, of course. did anyone compare stuff like this?

2. are the heal skills effective enough to use in battle? I mean, of course it wont be as good as the clerics skills, but if Im a mystic and I have low HP, should I start rapidly healing myself or just run? in other words, is it like the wizzy heal, which is useless in the middle of a battle?

3. is there a better pet in the new expansion than the walker? did anyone get the chance to compare different pets from the new area yet? please let me know :)

some people reffered to the mystic being a support class, but I hope (and think) it wont be like that (even though I didnt play the mystic yet or anything, its just a hunch). after reading all of this, Im pretty sure it will be the new best solo class. I mean, its basically a veno who can heal himself. I know that the mystics summons will be probably much weaker than the venos herc, but thats just one con against many props. ability to heal, to tank and DD like the veno, and above all the self res skill? Its gonna be fun soloing on my new mystic :)

all tho I see how you can call him a "support class", it looks like the mystic will help wherever he will be. I think the mystic will become a truly important class. it will never replace the strong core of a squad ( barb + cleric ), but it will be more needed and wanted then most (or all) of the other classes.

what else...what else...

the kite thing...A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! b:pleased A friend told me that the earthguards will have wings, and I was like "WTF?! WINGS AGAIN?!? and when I found out that there is going to be an entirely new flyer I was very happy.

about the seekers...I heard something about them seeing assasins, so thats not true? well then I really dont see what is the advantage of being a seeker so farb:surrender...they are really weird, holding a huge claymore (yes, I know that there will be no claymores, I read the thing) holding a huge claymore and actually often dealing magic dmg...dude, you put a huge sword in my hand, and I start chanting spells? not right. but as I said earlyer, I actually know nothing about either of the class (only what you guys wrote here), so I could find out that the seeker will be quite awesome. b:victory

btw, do you think that the gold price will rise when the expansion comes? this gold price rise due to the ranked gear release really surprised me, and I want to prepare if there is any gold price rise expected.
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    xmuzik wrote: »
    dude, this is some awesome stuff, I just read all the 29 pages of this and I dont regret loosing the 2 hours of my life (yes, Im an extremely slow reader, and I read completely everything)

but I do have some questions

1. does anyone have any info on the strenght of the mystic summons? for example is any of the summons on lvl 20 better than a lvl 20 venomancers walker? by better I mean better tank and aggro holder, of course. did anyone compare stuff like this?

2. are the heal skills effective enough to use in battle? I mean, of course it wont be as good as the clerics skills, but if Im a mystic and I have low HP, should I start rapidly healing myself or just run? in other words, is it like the wizzy heal, which is useless in the middle of a battle?

3. is there a better pet in the new expansion than the walker? did anyone get the chance to compare different pets from the new area yet? please let me know :)

some people reffered to the mystic being a support class, but I hope (and think) it wont be like that (even though I didnt play the mystic yet or anything, its just a hunch). after reading all of this, Im pretty sure it will be the new best solo class. I mean, its basically a veno who can heal himself. I know that the mystics summons will be probably much weaker than the venos herc, but thats just one con against many props. ability to heal, to tank and DD like the veno, and above all the self res skill? Its gonna be fun soloing on my new mystic :)

all tho I see how you can call him a "support class", it looks like the mystic will help wherever he will be. I think the mystic will become a truly important class. it will never replace the strong core of a squad ( barb + cleric ), but it will be more needed and wanted then most (or all) of the other classes.

1. Well, we have a video of a mystic summon tanking their "fb19" boss. Glacial walkers usually have a pretty hard time I think with that.

2. 0.5 sec channel, 0.5 sec cast, 1 sec cooldown. I'd say it's pretty combat-efficient.

3. As of right now, nobody has been able to find any new tamable pets in the new areas.

And as for the mystic's role in squads, I think it could serve multiple purposes (support, DD, tanking, crowd control)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    No, summon is really weak if you don't transfer mp to it. Only thing better than Veno is the hp of the summon, other stats are weaker, and Mystic don't get much attack skill.

Found some news, self surrounding AoE don't need target anymore.

Third Eye skill can be learn at lvl 79.

Seeker can cause target unable to stealth for 6sec, also make they appear if they in stealth. cd 60sec

Mystic can cast a buff to self which last for 10min, detect any stealth target within 10m, increase hp and mp by 5%, cd 15min.

Some skill also add addition effect. Like Lockback arrow can be use in PvP b:laugh And a wiz skill got no channel.
    http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1688986&extra=page%3D1 if you want to see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options

Seeker can cause target unable to stealth for 6sec, also make they appear if they in stealth. cd 60sec

Mystic can cast a buff to self which last for 10min, detect any stealth target within 10m, increase hp and mp by 5%, cd 15min.

Some skill also add addition effect. Like Lockback arrow can be use in PvP b:laugh And a wiz skill got no channel.
    http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1688986&extra=page%3D1 if you want to see it.

b:shocked Is there any proof to this? I mean other than some person on the forums saying it? (Chinese people can make up rumors, too. b:surrender) Can anyone get some screenshots? D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
  • xmuzik
    xmuzik Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    No, summon is really weak if you don't transfer mp to it. Only thing better than Veno is the hp of the summon, other stats are weaker, and Mystic don't get much attack skill.

so HP is higher, that means they are very good tanks? or is phys def and mag def so low that they are actually worse at tanking than veno pets?

damn, there will really be some mp problems there...I hope I wont have to spend THAT much on MP pots. so it has absolutely no skills for mp regeneration?

wow, so that detection buff will really come in handy in PvP and TW...is there any way that sins can counter this? oh and yeah, can you confirm this somehow? I dont believe that PW would give the mystic summons, pretty good attack, res buff, heal skills AND ability to detect sins, thats just too OP :D
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    xmuzik wrote: »
    I dont believe that PW would give the mystic summons, pretty good attack, res buff, heal skills AND ability to detect sins, thats just too OP :D

lol. b:chuckle
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol. b:chuckle

@ Your sig: 50 gold for that crappy pack? In a couple months all of that will only be worth 20 gold, max!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    b:shocked Is there any proof to this? I mean other than some person on the forums saying it? (Chinese people can make up rumors, too. b:surrender) Can anyone get some screenshots? D:

It make sense if they try to balance....some people do said its fake. But the offical one is not releason yet, the thread said "reply on this thread and I will post it" And now it got 444 posts. So no idea yet if the skills is fake or not. They said it fake because they skill name is differ than the one they "****" out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    if they make mystics able to see sins, then sins r severely nerfed, they should bring 3x spark in stealth back Dx b:bye
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    @ Your sig: 50 gold for that crappy pack? In a couple months all of that will only be worth 20 gold, max!

general summer doesnt like bms so he is not contributing to the sale
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    general summer doesnt like bms so he is not contributing to the sale

General Summer has heard PWI's QQs and has decided to make all three pieces of armor -1028837464 interval. With that, LF 5aps Wizards/Psychics!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Nice guide. So mystics are really like a veno and an ep rolled into one. Their heals and "heal buff" are really good imo, specially for the channeling and cool down. To me their heals sounds like if I used heal pet but on a character. The pets they have give some really awesome buffs.

I will probably roll a mystic since they are so similar to venos, just to try it out.
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    That heal skill the mystics have looks awesome. It's everything wellspring surge is not b:dirty
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

tht link is a player posting suggestions if you scroll down and read what the others are saying you will see pretty nice ideas tho
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Tqistla - Sanctuary
    Tqistla - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    do you guys think that the mystic is going to take over the clerics and venomancers? Cuz they can both heal other players, res other players, have pets, and heal pets? Its like two classes in one? When the expansion comes out, im going to try this class to see how it compares to my Veno with a Herc, and I hope to hell that it hasnt ruined the population of Venos and Clerics. If so i could see less new venos and cleric, and more people being like "im better than you because im a cleric and veno in one".
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    do you guys think that the mystic is going to take over the clerics and venomancers? Cuz they can both heal other players, res other players, have pets, and heal pets? Its like two classes in one? When the expansion comes out, im going to try this class to see how it compares to my Veno with a Herc, and I hope to hell that it hasnt ruined the population of Venos and Clerics. If so i could see less new venos and cleric, and more people being like "im better than you because im a cleric and veno in one".

If you read through some of what's been said about mystics and mystic skills you'll probably come to the conclusion that mystics won't be replacing any of the two classes. They'll still be fun to play though methinks.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If you read through some of what's been said about mystics and mystic skills you'll probably come to the conclusion that mystics won't be replacing any of the two classes. They'll still be fun to play though methinks.

Profiteroles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options

................b:sweat

They do taste pretty good btw b:laugh