Unofficial Guide to the Earthguard

1192021222325»

Comments

• Tiageos - Sanctuary
    Tiageos - Sanctuary Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    athliene wrote: »
    Hey-ho. I have a level 41 mystic that's now my highest level character.
    I'm kinda curious.

The lvl 40 supply stash gave me a new 1-week temporary kite with a speed of 2.5.

I'm wondering if anyone knows whether there's a permanent kite of the same stats forthcoming in future levels? Because if so, that'd be epic.

Also, perhaps the kite pictures should also specify level/mode of acquisition and state whether they're permanent or temporary. :]

Press 'O' in-game, click the 'Flyers' tab, Click the "'Earthguard' sub-tab, then click the 'glazed celestial'.

it's been there since they launched the expansion.
  • Din_Toran - Sanctuary
    Din_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Personally, I got the Centipede when I was level 18 or so. Fastest Earthguard mount so far, and faster than either of the stash mounts.
  • athliene
    athliene Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Press 'O' in-game, click the 'Flyers' tab, Click the "'Earthguard' sub-tab, then click the 'glazed celestial'.

it's been there since they launched the expansion.
    I see, so they're all boutique kites.

I have absolutely no clue if this is at all helpful, so ignore it if it isn't, but in case it is, here's the info I have to offer so far regarding non-botique kites:

There are three non-botique kites I've gotten so far.
    I received the temp. one from lvl 25 25 supply stash, a permanent one from a quest at level 30, and a new temporary one from the lvl 40 supply stash.
    Here's the level 30 permanent kite stats.
    And here's the lvl 40 supply stash temporary kite stats.

If this isn't necessary/helpful, sorry for wasting your time. <.<;

And on that note, I think I'll be off to scan the forums for useful info. Thanks for the guide. :]
    Forgive my ignorance. I started a while back, massively messed up my main, and quit.
    I've only recently re-started. >.>;
    Yay for friends dragging me back into the game. b:cool
    Gotta love meddling friends.
  • Din_Toran - Sanctuary
    Din_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So basically you're looking for a free permanent mount with a speed of greater than +1.0? Not going to happen. They don't exist yet. Not for any class. Maybe in the future some will be added to the Event Boutique so that you can earn event gold and purchase it that way.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So basically you're looking for a free permanent mount with a speed of greater than +1.0? Not going to happen. They don't exist yet. Not for any class.

Not quite true... elves get +0 free wings that are upgradeable to +2 through leveling flight mastery.
    Maybe in the future some will be added to the Event Boutique so that you can earn event gold and purchase it that way.

I think there are already +2.5 aerogear in the event boutique, though perhaps not Earthborn kites.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So now that all the skills are out, it's clear that Earthguards won't be able to see Sins and the third eye is just a joke.
  • Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So now that all the skills are out, it's clear that Earthguards won't be able to see Sins and the third eye is just a joke.

that was all a rumor from the very start.
    Retired b:bye
  • SolemnSiren - Archosaur
    SolemnSiren - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I have a Mystic and I accidently let her pet Demon Chiyahu or whatever die :x I think it was from a quest and I dont know how to get it back now QQ Anyone know what to do? Thanks~ b:cute
  • SolemnSiren - Archosaur
    SolemnSiren - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Ah nvm xD Sorry b:thanks
  • YingHu - Heavens Tear
    YingHu - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I have a Mystic and I accidently let her pet Demon Chiyahu or whatever die :x I think it was from a quest and I dont know how to get it back now QQ Anyone know what to do? Thanks~ b:cute

Zomg NUH NUH NUH NECRO x_x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RUN DOGGY, RUN!!!!!

-Retired Indefinitely- b:surrender
  • IrenaSteiner - Dreamweaver
    IrenaSteiner - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Necrofeelmeup! xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mushergirl1
    mushergirl1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    mkay ik i got a replacement kite somewhere u can buy a replacement for 10k i dont remember where i got it..but smebdoy help!!
  • CeVil - Momaganon
    CeVil - Momaganon Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    elder