Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Comments

• sellsellsell
    sellsellsell Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It sucks if any of this game is to be any example. Do not play this game. They take the RL monies you put into the game Loose it in a server glitch and call you a lier.
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    whats the point in having this expansion its adding a new map a guild house and 2 new classes which kind of already exist seeker= barb or atleast it sounds like one to me and mystic= cleric/ phycic?

okay, i get the mystic explination, but it's cleric/veno/WIZARD! not psychic, remember, psychic is already a knockoff wiz without fire skills that fires faster. can't make a knockoff of a knockoff, then **** just gets ritarded. give us wizards some credit xD

and this is where i start thinking people are blind. how the hell does seeker=barb? i mean, where are yall seeing an hp increase skill on a seeker? or metal skills on a barb? and do barbs have a channeling AoE skill? and can seekers change into a fckn panther er somethin? so fa all i've seen is a def buff that increases def level. so a knockoff of golden bell that increases def level, so increases mdef alil too, but doesn't increase pdef asmuch as golden bell. seeker/wizard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Dutza - Heavens Tear
    Dutza - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ther is a exactly date when the new classes will be realsed ? :-s cant w8 anymore xD
  • Satalia - Heavens Tear
    Satalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    All we know is what they have already announced....

February 2011

I am pretty certain the date will be announced on the front page, in the media and on blogs around the internet once it is known.

The site will problably have a funky new redesign as well.....

Trsut me, look at this site everyday, and one day it will BE THERE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ther is a exactly date when the new classes will be realsed ? :-s cant w8 anymore xD

as much as a lot of us are very eager for the expansion, its quite obvious that its going to be late in feb, otherwise they would of given us a release date which includes the day by now, i keep thinking to my self the 1st or second week of feb, prob be longer knowing PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • slapuperv
    slapuperv Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    guys how u can be this much excited about this unfinished expansion? x.x u will get just two classes (w\o demon\sage and lvl.79 skills),one instance and 4 lil territories for TW lol
    where are??? :
    -quests
    -dungeons
    -gear
    - 10 man squad
    b:shocked
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    in another game I can't name here.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    They dont have an exact release date because they dont know themselves yet.

They are still working on content right now but at the rate of how their work is going they have set a target of Feb, there can still be set backs and that may kick the release date back even more.

People need to understand they wont know themselves till a day or two before they have got the content to a releaseable state.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    slapuperv wrote: »
    guys how u can be this much excited about this unfinished expansion? x.x u will get just two classes (w\o demon\sage and lvl.79 skills),one instance and 4 lil territories for TW lol
    where are??? :
    -quests
    -dungeons
    -gear
    - 10 man squad

this
    /
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    where are??? :
    -quests
    -dungeons
    -gear
    - 10 man squad

I couldent care if there finished or not, as long as there playable im not bothered, 79 skills and demon/heaven skills i aint fussed about, end of the day, the sooner i can start the better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    - 10 man squad

And why would we ever need a 10 man squad ?

Unless they ever release " raid " type dungeons 6 is more than enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm not flustered about the fact that they're releasing the classes without 79/100 and sage/demon skills. I'm actually happy about it, and consider it a kind of punishment to those who are going to level the classes to 100 in a week or two.

At the rate I level, they'll likely have the skills for the class finished by the time I get up there (at least that's what happened with TB).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    where are??? :
    -quests
    -dungeons
    -gear
    - 10 man squad

Quests - Have you already forgotten that there will be quests in one of the guild base add-ons?

Dungeons - Why do we need more again? So that an elite group can be nearly the only ones allowed to farm it by players?

Gear - Also included in a guild base add-on...

10 man squad - Unless they really amped up the difficulty on instances, this would be truly unnecessary for anything except PK, WB, and maybe TW.

I agree with Derressh on the skills, too.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Dungeons - Why do we need more again? So that an elite group can be nearly the only ones allowed to farm it by players?

QFT. b:surrender
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Whats so bad about wanting a challenging and rewarding endgame PVE experience?
    You need more dungeons because Nirvana is so easy it's a joke and TT is obsolete.
    Let's see something where you actually need R9/Nirvana just to survive. Maybe the bosses drop General Summer Tokens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • LilPinkBunny - Sanctuary
    LilPinkBunny - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It's a little disappointing that so many aren't excited for the new expansion sure its a little uneven and a little unfair between the classes but thats what people said about the TB when it was started and people are ok with that now.

But what really gets me is the mystic summoning a "pet" I agree that it should use the mystics mana and such like it shows because otherwise us Veno's would be obsolete, and then I would have spent all that money on my herc for nothing! I love my venomancer she's the only class out of all the others that I have really gotten into and done great on! I mean sure I tend to spend alot of money on my toon which is my choice, and yeah some are against it but who cares if others wanna spend money on the game and others don't. Doesn't make anyone better than anyone lol

Back to what I was saying I don't want to have spent all this time and money on my veno for her to become useless, and I know that there has been alot of posts on here and you probably won't even read this but I thought I would put my thoughts in. Theres no reason to get upset about the fact theres new classes, there is always new people joining who won't even know that they are new classes and could make the choice of a cleric, bm, sin or whatever and keep the game a little balanced at least. Or so I hope. I won't be quitting because of it thats for sure but if the veno's are getting booted once the class is out I will have something to say about it then. For now i'll just be excited for the new ones. b:cute
    edited January 2011
    I'm not flustered about the fact that they're releasing the classes without 79/100 and sage/demon skills. I'm actually happy about it, and consider it a kind of punishment to those who are going to level the classes to 100 in a week or two.

At the rate I level, they'll likely have the skills for the class finished by the time I get up there (at least that's what happened with TB).

hell yes. punishment for all you oracling noobs that lvl in acouple weeks and end up not being able ta play the class correctly, finally QQ about it noobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
    edited January 2011
    It's a little disappointing that so many aren't excited for the new expansion sure its a little uneven and a little unfair between the classes but thats what people said about the TB when it was started and people are ok with that now.

omfg, i waz just thinking that, thank you mind reading veno :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yishuin - Sanctuary
    Yishuin - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i will join the discussion. It sounds fun.

I wonder why people are so afraid of becoming useless just because new classes are coming.

Lets see at another well known mmo (i wont name it ^^) and its classes :

physical melee dders : warrior, paladin, shaman, rogue, drood, deathknight

physical ranged dders : hunter and... oups hunter ^^.

healers : drood, priest, paladin, shaman

magic dders : warlock, mage, shaman, drood, priest.

Hell yeah ok some classes can be added in multiple categories but thats not the subject.

Its not because blademaster were the only phys dders at the beginning that they must be the only ones.

Its not because barbarian were the only tankers at the blablabla

Its not because clerics were the only healers blablabla

PWE added more phys dders and more magical dders now they will add another class with pet.

To be honest the thing i don't understand is why they have not implemented another real tank and real healer. Its so painful to find a barb sometimes -_-.
    edited January 2011

I wonder why people are so afraid of becoming useless just because new classes are coming.

Hell yeah ok some classes can be added in multiple categories but thats not the subject.

Its not because blademaster were the only phys dders at the beginning that they must be the only ones.

PWE added more phys dders and more magical dders now they will add another class with pet.

To be honest the thing i don't understand is why they have not implemented another real tank and real healer. Its so painful to find a barb sometimes -_-.

from what i've read mystics are decent healers, just don't got all the fancy party buffs, but yeah, anouther real tanker class would be nice.

i agree with the reasoning that they added other options for different areas for giving people more options. psychics so wizards weren't the only magic DD, assassins so BMs weren't the only physical melee DD. now they're adding a class with a pet, and a class to kinda balance out sins that can see them, and kill them abit more easily in melee combat.

oh, and anouther thing for the needing anouther real tanker class. maybe they're workin on it. i mean, have you seen pictures of the new ingame map territory layout? there's clearly a spot under where the earthguard territories are that's left open for further expansion. maybe they'll add one when they get around to the next expansion O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Herrap_II - Lost City
    Herrap_II - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    im looking forward to playing the new expansion the mystic looks fun but plz plz plz tell me that the mystic has more than just 6 attacks that would just ruin my day if it was true
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited January 2011

I would prefer that multiple classes overlap roled just like said MMO. but said MMO also doesnt have obscene balance issues
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Laranda - Heavens Tear
    Laranda - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    oh, and anouther thing for the needing anouther real tanker class. maybe they're workin on it. i mean, have you seen pictures of the new ingame map territory layout? there's clearly a spot under where the earthguard territories are that's left open for further expansion. maybe they'll add one when they get around to the next expansion O.o

I hope they add a spear-based warrior at some point. It has developed weapon branches, and it's the only one of the melee weapons that isn't getting alot of attention. o.o

Maybe it could be both a spear user and a tanker. That'd be kinda cool actually. O.o
  • /
gellus - Heavens Tear22
    / gellus - Heavens Tear22 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011

That game, unlike this one, has balance between the classes. I have a boyfriend who used to play that game. I asked what the best DD/DPS classes were. He said all of them. I asked what class made a good tank, he named off several. What is a good healer, several.
    Maybe, if we had REAL balance, s*** wouldn't be so stressful, less QQ... Kinda how it was before anni packs. >_>
    edited January 2011
    im looking forward to playing the new expansion the mystic looks fun but plz plz plz tell me that the mystic has more than just 6 attacks that would just ruin my day if it was true

i'm kinda hopin they don't have all to many attack skills. i'm more interested in the healing skills personally^^ and if they have good healz and allot of attack skills then people will cry OP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I hope they add a spear-based warrior at some point. It has developed weapon branches, and it's the only one of the melee weapons that isn't getting alot of attention. o.o

Maybe it could be both a spear user and a tanker. That'd be kinda cool actually. O.o

um, BMs?o_o?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Laranda - Heavens Tear
    Laranda - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    um, BMs?o_o?

BM's can use Spears, but not alot of people pay attention to them. Axes have always been popular, everyone loves fists nowadays (*cough* or hate), and Seekers bring new life to swords. Spears could use more love, imo. o.o
    edited January 2011

heavy armor spear user BM with every spare point in vit, try it, love it, tank with itb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Clerics only have 7 (one of which is practically useless) and they do just fine. ._.
    Well, 8 if you count the 100 skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    Julian - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2011

^ hasn't read my Amazon class idea in the Suggestions section b:bye
    heavy armor spear user BM with every spare point in vit, try it, love it, tank with itb:victory
    b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.