Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

19495969798100»

Comments

• hetra987
    hetra987 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Heelp meb:surrenderb:sad

never!

p.s.try tech support sub forum
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The main thing sin seem op is stealth, which allow them to stun first, giving huge disadvantage to range classes since they rely on range to give them more time. If Wanmei do let self center AoE to be no target cast and earthguard allow to see sin as the rumor saying, then it may become more balance and also rise the popularity of Earthguard. Earthguard are completely nothing for now, both class waste too many mp. Seeker, vit str based class, need to use skill all the time. Mystic, although base on mag, high mp cost on healing and summon. Not much people is going to play this race until they release Sage/Demon and lvl 79, lvl 100 skills. Most people looking forward to the lvl 79 and lvl 100 skills since all skills they got...really not helping them much.

*Sigh* Got to agree with the guy here... http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1677705&extra=page%3D2&page=1

This thread maybe remove from the CN forum soon, so I saved it in my computer.

Basicly here is what the thread is about:

The dev of Perfect World, Archosaur Studio, created the game Perfect World. Later, they combine with Wanmei company. But after a few years, the member of Archosaur Studio were fired, or leave. So it end up a half finished game to Wanmei. After they left, all the expansion, like warsong and whatever, are no real expansion, they are some sort of ad to catch people's attention. The Archosaur Studio was planned to create a large virtual world that has five large cities like Archosaur. The which is base on the five elements. City of the Black Emperor, Ancient Ice, water; City of the Red Emperor, Mandala, fire; City of the White Emperor, Never Fall, metal; City of the Green Emperor, Peace, wood; City of the Yellow Emperor, Archosaur, earth. If the Dev from Archosaur Studio are still here, we may get all five cities. Its not surpriseing people in PWI never question about it because people in here don't get all information. The background story from PWCN is not translate into English. With the map we got here, if we expand the whole thing, imagin how large will the world will be. And in this game you don't need to load to other map. But because we no longer have Archosaur Studio, we will never get real large expansion like this because the Wanmei don't know the code. Archosaur Studio also known as ACSO, which is short for Archosaur (I know ACSO also mean other thing).

So what do you, the players from PWI, think? About the the old dev's plan. BTW the author of this thread in Wanmei got banned twice already for posting that, seem like Wanmei is telling him to be quiet...

PWE hire the creators of PW and make the game truly great!
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Plz don't necro threads...... b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Ya missed one Kritty...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Ya missed one Kritty...

Nah, just had to restart my crappy phone browser and re-log in...reason #1 why I want a mobile site - less graphical intensity. Anyway, now that I'm here... It's time to d-d-d-d-duel!...er...wait...wrong thought there... Closed... yeah...b:surrrender
This discussion has been closed.