I am going to say my piece and be done...

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Just showed your stupidity again didnt you? That is 5 font bold not 7...

Because I don't have the energy to check the actual font size of what a ****ing troll who is too ***** to post on their main has to write?

Go **** yourself...have fun b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Just because they used the powers you agreed to give them in the contract you signed, and it didn't agree to your wants and needs doesnt mean this needs to happen.

Will you please see that this is not your company? We really don't have any right to be angry and flamming. and enticing more unneccessary trouble.

If we do, please list them. I'm here reading.

Two words.

Customer Service.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Because I don't have the energy to check the actual font size of what a ****ing troll who is too ***** to post on their main has to write?

Go **** yourself...have fun b:bye

Poor little ewhoar upset much? According to your own words you have the energy to check every single thread on the forum to email/pm people to moderate threads as you see fit but cant find the energy to use your eyes? Rage on baddie.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Two words.

Customer Service.

Two words for you too...

Free service.

You're asking for a 5 star hotel quality paying a 2 star rent (I should stop with stupid analogies lol)
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Two words for you too...

Free service.

You're asking for a 5 star hotel quality paying a 2 star rent (I should stop with stupid analogies lol)

Well considering that PWI still wants some kind of pay... they should learn to treat their players better. A happy player with a wallet is likely to spend more than an unhappy player with a wallet.

Think about it.

The forums and the game itself was so much better off a few years back, why they tossed it down the crapper I'll never really know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Well considering that PWI still wants some kind of pay... they should learn to treat their players better. A happy player with a wallet is likely to spend more than an unhappy player with a wallet.

Think about it.

The forums and the game itself was so much better off a few years back, why they tossed it down the crapper I'll never really know.

I'll be repeating myself when I say this but...

They do treat their paying customers well. The ones that pay aren't on here complaining packs are back. They're not here complaining the gms are ignoring them.

I am thinking about it, and I'm sure they are too. Just because the 10% or so of the players that play look at these forums and flame doesn't mean they're getting no money.

Also, I have yet to emphasize again that the money spending part is optional, and I have yet to see anyone that charges zhen to support the GMs or the game. They charge zen for their own selfish wants of the things that are offered to them faster and quicker. There are only a handful mind you that go crazy here in discontent but will control themselves enough that they won't charge zhen if they had the means to if they put up something for sale that they want.

I've worked retail for a while I know what customer service means and how important it is. But I also know that is I wasn't getting paid specifically for it I wouldn't give another thought to a customer that always complained and argued with me (well I probably would because I don't like to be mean usually but ehh you know what I mean)
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    I'll be repeating myself when I say this but...

They do treat their paying customers well. The ones that pay aren't on here complaining packs are back. They're not here complaining the gms are ignoring them.

I am thinking about it, and I'm sure they are too. Just because the 10% or so of the players that play look at these forums and flame doesn't mean they're getting no money.

Also, I have yet to emphasize again that the money spending part is optional, and I have yet to see anyone that charges zhen to support the GMs or the game. They charge zen for their own selfish wants of the things that are offered to them faster and quicker. There are only a handful mind you that go crazy here in discontent but will control themselves enough that they won't charge zhen if they had the means to if they put up something for sale that they want.

True but it's not like letting the forums go to hell in a handbasket is going to help them at all either. I mean really, there are probably quite a few people that will be chasing potential customers away because of this sh*tstorm. :/

I'll be the first to tell you that I told anyone that asked me about this game that it sucked *** because of the incompetent staff members... and developers...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Poor RedsRose the raging ewhoar of the forums. Maybe one day she will grow up and stop throwing temper tantrums every time she does not get her way.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    True but it's not like letting the forums go to hell in a handbasket is going to help them at all either. I mean really, there are probably quite a few people that will be chasing potential customers away because of this sh*tstorm. :/

I agree with you there. They should try and calm this asap.

I'm just concerned about the lack of thought for the people on the other end of the issue. All I see is pointing fingers at authorities without an effort to try and pacify ourselves first. They're abusing this so called 'right' they think they should have completely and it's getting out of hand.

PS And yet you still are playing fine with their mismangement and such... amazing isnt it? xD I mean come on, you love the character customizing, the fashion the people!
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Poor RedsRose the raging ewhoar of the forums. Maybe one day she will grow up and stop throwing temper tantrums every time she does not get her way.

Who're you?

Say something intelligent or jump off a bridge.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • Aracnius - Dreamweaver
    Aracnius - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Its a shame posts like this must be made altough i do have to admit the GM's show major lack of attention to the customers, typing this is more then i realy care to do for a this topic ive just learned to not care and get on with the game but some GM player respect would be appreciated... (i must be realy bored to type this)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:surrender
    -Waiting for the day they replace these stupid bear smilies with monkey ones
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    I agree with you there. They should try and calm this asap.

I'm just concerned about the lack of thought for the people on the other end of the issue. All I see is pointing fingers at authorities without an effort to try and pacify ourselves first. They're abusing this so called 'right' they think they should have completely and it's getting out of hand.

PS And yet you still are playing fine with their mismangement and such... amazing isnt it? xD I mean come on, you love the character customizing, the fashion the people!

Perhaps lol. I quit charging Zhen a looong time ago. Packs? That was the last straw there for me.

^^; the artist in me loves the level of customization...

But hey, let's face it, my guild in game is run better than this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Its a shame posts like this must be made altough i do have to admit the GM's show major lack of attention to the customers, typing this is more then i realy care to do for a this topic ive just learned to not care and get on with the game but some GM player respect would be appreciated... (i must be realy bored to type this)

and i'm sure they would like some respect too :)
  • Aracnius - Dreamweaver
    Aracnius - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    and i'm sure they would like some respect too :)

when i say GM's i mean the big system thing that makes or should community service (i hate those stupid titles GM's, Mods, Dev's ect. all jsut a GM to me >.<) anyway dont even know why im posting here it will jsut get lost in the sea of spam and now i got an FB to go to so by...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:surrender
    -Waiting for the day they replace these stupid bear smilies with monkey ones
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Perhaps lol. I quit charging Zhen a looong time ago. Packs? That was the last straw there for me.

^^; the artist in me loves the level of customization...

But hey, let's face it, my guild in game is run better than this.

Again, let's put that into perspective!

Your guild at most can have 200 members, and several people in the ranks to help you keep it together.

The forums have GMs, mods, and probably a lot more than 200 people looking that the forums.

What do you do when a member of your guild acts out of hand, or goes against guild rules? You might kick them if things get way out of hand. What if it continues to spread? You might kick a few more. Then a bunch more argue - do you just kick them all or what? Do you change the guild rules for a minor population of the guild?

Now imagine this happens when you're not online (afterall GMs and mods are human they eat they pee, etc etc)...

I would continue on with my oh-so-interesting example but I think you know where I'm going with it

Also Starr did make a valid post earlier on in this thread.
    and yes i enjoy your art very much :)
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Again, let's put that into perspective!

Your guild at most can have 200 members, and several people in the ranks to help you keep it together.

The forums have GMs, mods, and probably a lot more than 200 people looking that the forums.

What do you do when a member of your guild acts out of hand, or goes against guild rules? You might kick them if things get way out of hand. What if it continues to spread? You might kick a few more. Then a bunch more argue - do you just kick them all or what? Do you change the guild rules for a minor population of the guild?

Now imagine this happens when you're not online (afterall GMs and mods are human they eat they pee, etc etc)...

I would continue on with my oh-so-interesting example but I think you know where I'm going with it

Also Starr did make a valid post earlier on in this thread.
    and yes i enjoy your art very much :)

I have been a guild leader before, I can recognize when things get out of hand, when someone needs to be kicked, etc. I mean seriously, of all the people I ever kicked out of a guild I never had THIS sort of reaction out of it. If they got kicked they were doing something I had warned them about already or it was something that was so absurd that they had to be kicked asap and I rarely heard a peep out of other guild members.

What happens when I'm not online? >_> my subordinates take care of it. I picked them very carefully, if they proved that they could not do their job, they were replaced with someone else more capable. Guilds are also allowed to have more players of rank if you want to think of a guild vs the forums.

And I didn't see her first post but the last one was quite stupid. Hence the "who're you?" lol.

^^ and thank you! I work hard on it. o.o is that your art in your siggy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010

I have been a guild leader before, I can recognize when things get out of hand, when someone needs to be kicked, etc. I mean seriously, of all the people I ever kicked out of a guild I never had THIS sort of reaction out of it. If they got kicked they were doing something I had warned them about already or it was something that was so absurd that they had to be kicked asap and I rarely heard a peep out of other guild members.

What happens when I'm not online? >_> my subordinates take care of it. I picked them very carefully, if they proved that they could not do their job, they were replaced with someone else more capable. Guilds are also allowed to have more players of rank if you want to think of a guild vs the forums.

And I didn't see her first post but the last one was quite stupid. Hence the "who're you?" lol.

I think for the most part that is how the people in 'charge' of the forums handled it as well. People that post here should know the rules, and shouldn't really be sporting this kind of attitude.

The problem here is that the other members DID say things about a couple misbehaving people getting banned, and refused to stop. That is the situation you should put yourself in before you start questioning whether or not they are doing their jobs properly or not.

And yes that is my art in my sigi although I dare say it didn't turn out too well b:cry
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    I think for the most part that is how the people in 'charge' of the forums handled it as well. People that post here should know the rules, and shouldn't really be sporting this kind of attitude.

The problem here is that the other members DID say things about a couple misbehaving people getting banned, and refused to stop. That is the situation you should put yourself in before you start questioning whether or not they are doing their jobs properly or not.

And yes that is my art in my sigi although I dare say it didn't turn out too well b:cry

Most people if you give them a sensible warning, will back off. You know, before you jump on the banhammer. I mean heck, I've been given a warning before in the screenshots and videos forum >_> I do believe it was from Konrai. Granted I had kinda calmed the situation myself by that time but hey, it was nice to get some sort of warning instead of "You are banned all of a sudden. Have a nice life."

The problem is that there is a time and a place to be a total meanie -_-;; I saw that post made by ... what's her face, Shelly somethinganother. That seemed VERY pompous and that kind of attitude doesn't need to be a mod. >_> I certainly wouldn't have picked a person like that to be one of my executors.

True that a lot of the actions on this forum were uncalled for x_x like the frigging p0rn0 post that has now scarred me for life >.< That would most certainly be bannable without explanation. I also agree that not everyone had to jump on the bandwagon with them but jesus, something had to happen for these people to get so upset >.<

^^ and I think that it turned out nice! I like the dress o.o do you ever color?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Most people if you give them a sensible warning, will back off. You know, before you jump on the banhammer. I mean heck, I've been given a warning before in the screenshots and videos forum >_> I do believe it was from Konrai. Granted I had kinda calmed the situation myself by that time but hey, it was nice to get some sort of warning instead of "You are banned all of a sudden. Have a nice life."

The problem is that there is a time and a place to be a total meanie -_-;; I saw that post made by ... what's her face, Shelly somethinganother. That seemed VERY pompous and that kind of attitude doesn't need to be a mod. >_> I certainly wouldn't have picked a person like that to be one of my executors.

True that a lot of the actions on this forum were uncalled for x_x like the frigging p0rn0 post that has now scarred me for life >.< That would most certainly be bannable without explanation. I also agree that not everyone had to jump on the bandwagon with them but jesus, something had to happen for these people to get so upset >.<

^^ and I think that it turned out nice! I like the dress o.o do you ever color?

Warnings are nice... but you know sometimes (I know this is stretching it) people who break rules (like forging a $100 bill) will not be given a second chance, they'll be jailed as long as there is evidence of their intention of wrong, which in most cases are shown on the posts of those who are banned.

Also the forums have been around long enough for the majority of the people to know what will end up being a ban.

Yeah, I never saw that post made by her, but then again everyone has their own personality. It's too bad you can't convey tone of voice in letters. Perhaps her words were too harsh, but I do get her wanting to set an atmosphere that would let people know that she knew what she was doing/authority. Afterall, she wasn't exactly welcomed with opened arms either.

I tried to draw the wedding dress and hair since I hasn't gotten the perm set yet b:cry And yes I color but rarely. I don't have anything but photoshop, a mouse and a laptop so its kind of hard b:surrender and they usually turn out worse in color b:laugh
  • Flame$ - Lost City
    Flame$ - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Frankie I think u should make Rose a Mod or admin. She is on the forums more then anyone and she is always is the one giving good comment and just speaking her mind.

She is very nice and doesn't just go around trolling and trying to be a pain in the ***. She is helping this community I think and I 100% agree with your post Rose. I've wanted to post something like that for a long time but never did.

So GMs/Mods listen to Rose she is right about everything! Are community is dying and we need to bring it back up from the shadows, we need a good staff and good people like Rose to run are forums right.

Love you Rose! and PWEb:bye
    [SIGPIC]~Flame$[/SIGPIC]
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited October 2010

i see that you have trouble counting up to 3 so let me make big font pics to help

i am Starr
    also know as R2 because so many people can't see the difference
    there is another veno named Starrr
    also known as R3 because of above stated reason
    2 different people with 2 very different posting styles
    yes that was size 7 font for anyone that was wondering.

this forum could use a nice boost from helpful people. but there is a fine line between helpful and overbearing. imo reds is very overbearing and by this latest round of emo raging and spamming and again quitting the forums i surely hope that someone like her will never be a mod. mods have to be able to take a lot of **** and be able to smile and shake it off. one can't mod with their emotions and pms is not an excuse for raging.
    tbh i enjoyed the forums much more when spoons was in charge. and i agree that the forums have gone a bit stale since he left. but then again how much of that is the communities fault?
    the good Starr
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    i see that you have trouble counting up to 3 so let me make big font pics to help

i am Starr
    also know as R2 because so many people can't see the difference
    there is another veno named Starrr
    also known as R3 because of above stated reason
    2 different people with 2 very different posting styles
    yes that was size 7 font for anyone that was wondering.

this forum could use a nice boost from helpful people. but there is a fine line between helpful and overbearing. imo reds is very overbearing and by this latest round of emo raging and spamming and again quitting the forums i surely hope that someone like her will never be a mod. mods have to be able to take a lot of **** and be able to smile and shake it off. one can't mod with their emotions and pms is not an excuse for raging.
    tbh i enjoyed the forums much more when spoons was in charge. and i agree that the forums have gone a bit stale since he left. but then again how much of that is the communities fault?

Hey now, I don't have a problem counting, I just didn't see the other posts so I wouldn't know anyway >_> No insult your way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    forums have gone a bit stale since he left. but then again how much of that is the communities fault?

Its the fault of people that ewhoar themselves for attention like redsrose and magichamsta. i challenge anyone to find 1 post that the hamsta ever posted that was intelligent intstead of just mindless spam. rose has had some helpful posts but over 50% of her posts are strictly attention seeking.
  • Lorminstra - Heavens Tear
    Lorminstra - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Uhm.. OP, you "talk" about trust and yet your friend is a Mod and your telling him/her what threads should be "looked" at?

Your right, after reading your post i got 0 trust for any Mod.
  • Wolfiepochie - Lost City
    Wolfiepochie - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    This entire thing has saddened me. I am sure you know what I am talking about as you attempt to douse the flames of the fire that you all started.

As the flames burn on, I would like to point a few things out that you may or may not already know. However, in light of recent events I think that hearing this (from one of your most active forum members) might help to make you better understand where people are coming from.

First, the PW section of PWI Games has ALWAYS been largely neglected It has been the players in THIS community that have often been the ones to police their own forums. It has worked and in some cases it has not worked. However, we have done well considering the lack of "care" as so many would call it.

Secondly, the community looks to the GM's to be a safe-guard, a trusting member of the actual PWI staff to whom they can go too if needed. You frankie, I am sorry to say, have never really connected with this community in a way that (imo) you should have. This results in a skeptical view and a reluctance to trust. Any resemblance of trust that was there or even left for some was shattered with the Konra thing. Konra is first and fore-most my friend, and I talked with him for a LONG time yesterday. Once I saw his post I immediately pm'd him on msn because it is all to obvious it was him. A poor choice for him and a poor choice for you imo. You tried to trick a community, one in which is smarter then maybe you all might think. I told Konra and I am telling you that this was a terrible move.

Thirdly, I am admin of 2 forums and currently mod 4 and I can tell you this forum is sadly not done well in either respect. There is no consistency, there is no set way, there is no 100% cut and dry way that it is dealt with. You bring in mod's that are qq'ers and spammers and expect the community to welcome them with open arms = no. Additionally you bring in those that know little about the current changes and how they affect the community because they themselves have never experienced these changes first hand. It seems to much of the community that it is those who kiss-butt that become mod's rather then those that are consistent and trusted within the entire community. The PW community that is, one that, saying this again, has been over-looked for a LONG time.

Fourth, along with the overlooking of these PW forums, the mod's tend to be NOT in the U.S. meaning that during much of the forums peak times, there is no one but you attempting (and not really doing) to watch the forums. Lately, I have often stopped reading these forums because based on title before even opening the thread I KNOW it should be closed. I should not have to PM you nor the mod's at every turn. When I left these forums, I began posting on a alt to just linger and see. Then when Konra became mod (tbh I was not 100% on that either) I was more active because I was helping and feeding him with the threads he needed to focus on. I came back on Rose because he ASKED me too in order to help him.

I know many that know these forums and know these forums and this community WELL. However, the "leaving" (*cough*You know what I mean by this*cough*) of Aryanna and the attempted lie and the Mod appointments has ONCE AGAIN shattered this community. It is sickening and disheartening. At what damn point will the CM's LOOK AND LISTEN to the community. JUST ONCE FFS!! All we are asking for is a voice. Maybe a voice like Spoon's or even Dvork was an amazing CM here.

Step up and LISTEN to the community!! What is done now is done and it is just...I don't even.

You are "forcing" out once again a HUGE part of the community that has been here and been honest and supported and LOVED THESE DAMN FORUMS. Even if the game is going to hell for many and even if they have stopped playing the game THEY ARE HERE ON THE FORUMS!! That has to tell you something about this damn community.

Take all of this or leave it but the fact is people are fed up. People are pissed. People are hurt. People no longer trust (with what little they has left).

From the community:

For heaven's sake, FOR ONCE look and listen to your community. We no longer sit and have decent discussions. We are kept in the dark, unless some of us research and seek the info ourselves. We no longer care. We DON'T trust!!! If that does not make you sit and ponder and wonder then maybe it is all worthless and pointless to even attempt to help others here.

Shouldn't the current state of these forums tell you anything? Anything? How the hell could you not think this would not happen? You have thrown the community into a damn uproar!!

And tbh I feel slightly sorry for the new mod's because they just DO NOT KNOW THESE FORUMS!! Yes I said it and I will again, THEY DO NOT!! I or about 10+ people can and WILL go toe-to-toe with them on navigating these forums, finding posts, seeing necro's just by the title...THESE are things I worked so hard with with Konra and he was getting it. The new ones have A LOT TO LEARN. And I am sorry, this time, I WILL NOT help and tbh I am not sure anyone will. Sorry frankie but your community know these forums better then even you. When we have to PM you threads that are dangerous or necro's etc...You know what I mean.

I don't even at this point...and tbh neither does much of the community.

Sincerely,

An always loyal member of this community and now I just do not know...

Rose

I agree 100% Even though if i have quit (yes i still come on forums :P)

Wish they would actually read the stuff people posted b:sad
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    did someone get banned?

It wasn't you this time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _evil_angel - Heavens Tear
    _evil_angel - Heavens Tear Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    sleepcat wrote: »
    It wasn't you this time.

i still have 2 accounts perma banned tho, 1 Frankie said shouldnt have been perma banned. but ofc it still is.

frankieraye
    Community Manager

#9 09-08-2010, 10:43 AM

Don't discuss bans on the forum.

On a side note, the only time a GM would ever permaban an account for something said in WC (first offense) would be for advertising malicious websites.

i didnt advertise malicious websites b:cry
    this is what was said :
    On 10/09/2009 in world chat you stated

2009-10-09 21:36 _Evil_AngeI GMS SUCK .l. ALL DAY AND JUST BAN PPL RANDOMLY
    2009-10-09 21:36 _Evil_AngeI .l.
    2009-10-09 21:34 _Evil_AngeI BEARCLAW HONESTLY COME SUCK ME OFF
    2009-10-09 21:34 _Evil_AngeI BEARCLAW U SUCK
    2009-10-09 21:33 _Evil_AngeI U GUYS BANN PPL FOR NO REASON WOT SO EVA
    2009-10-09 21:32 _Evil_AngeI YOU GUYS SUCK AT UR JOB U USELESS PIECE OF DIRT
    2009-10-09 21:30 _Evil_AngeI YOU GUYS BAN PPL FOR NO REASON WOT SO EVA U ARE WORTHLESS

2009-10-09 21:30 _Evil_AngeI ALL GMS ARE WORTHLESS BEARCLAW U ARE THE WORST

notice there are no malicious websites in there. I guess its ok to bend the rules.
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i still have 2 accounts perma banned tho, 1 Frankie said shouldnt have been perma banned. but ofc it still is.

frankieraye
    Community Manager

#9 09-08-2010, 10:43 AM

Don't discuss bans on the forum.

On a side note, the only time a GM would ever permaban an account for something said in WC (first offense) would be for advertising malicious websites.

i didnt advertise malicious websites b:cry
    this is what was said :
    On 10/09/2009 in world chat you stated

2009-10-09 21:36 _Evil_AngeI GMS SUCK .l. ALL DAY AND JUST BAN PPL RANDOMLY
    2009-10-09 21:36 _Evil_AngeI .l.
    2009-10-09 21:34 _Evil_AngeI BEARCLAW HONESTLY COME SUCK ME OFt was lF
    2009-10-09 21:34 _Evil_AngeI BEARCLAW U SUCK
    2009-10-09 21:33 _Evil_AngeI U GUYS BANN PPL FOR NO REASON WOT SO EVA
    2009-10-09 21:32 _Evil_AngeI YOU GUYS SUCK AT UR JOB U USELESS PIECE OF DIRT
    2009-10-09 21:30 _Evil_AngeI YOU GUYS BAN PPL FOR NO REASON WOT SO EVA U ARE WORTHLESS

2009-10-09 21:30 _Evil_AngeI ALL GMS ARE WORTHLESS BEARCLAW U ARE THE WORST

notice there are no malicious websites in there. I guess its ok to bend the rules.

Lol @ you getting banned for something that happened a year ago
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Its the fault of people that ewhoar themselves for attention like redsrose and magichamsta. i challenge anyone to find 1 post that the hamsta ever posted that was intelligent intstead of just mindless spam. rose has had some helpful posts but over 50% of her posts are strictly attention seeking.

Ok lets say you are a God since you act like that.
    Oh MIGHTY one that still makes 5k+ HELPFUL posts, guides and all sort OF HELPFUL posts.

Now GTFO you n00bcackeb:bye
    b:dirty