Twilight Temple Discussion

Options

Comments

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    kenlee wrote: »
    thats because of the amount of 5.0 people that arent bored enough to farm 3-1
    i know many good DD's on our server, they dont even bother with 3-1 so... no gba under 1mil

even saw dust of devil at 150k on LC

1: GBA = Golden Shard of Broken Armor?
    2: What server do you play on? (just curious)
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    1: GBA = Golden Shard of Broken Armor?
    2: What server do you play on? (just curious)

GBA for as long as I remember means Giant Beast Armor...
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i know many good DD's on our server, they dont even bother with 3-1 so... no gba under 1mil

Its cuz people have billions of mats saved up from all x2 drop events. I know people with over over 200-400 GBAs saved up on TT-mules. They couldn't even sell for 200k each before, now its 600k so they're happy.

But 150k for dusk of devil is normal, i even sold a few stacks for 100k to get rid of them b:surrender

I think the millions of TT-mats farmed on Lost City during all x2 events will last a year before its all drained out.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    well on my server (HL for Typhyse) ppl used 2x xp/drop events to lvl first lol... others who farmed, farmed for themselves and friends. still not enough, i havent seen anyone with big stocks of any TT mats, except many useless greens ofc
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sssssooooo when are you guys gonna plan to change arma boss in 3-3 like it used to be? b:cute he's really *impossible* lol
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Its cuz people have billions of mats saved up from all x2 drop events. I know people with over over 200-400 GBAs saved up on TT-mules. They couldn't even sell for 200k each before, now its 600k so they're happy.

Yeah, I'd probably have 100+ saved up if I just didn't give them out to actual friends who would ask me to help them on a run.... I was so lazy at one point... they would say 'hey can you help me on a 3-1 run' and I'd ask what mats they needed... 'oh, I have a ton of those, let me just give them to you'. lol

b:surrender

oh well, no biggie.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i was droping tons of 3-2 and 3-3 mats near arch forges b:surrender

good i sent some to guild mule..
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • DoomKaiser - Harshlands
    DoomKaiser - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i hated TT before they changed it. Now i just refuse to go, take that pwib:pleased
    Your doubt is our powerb:thanks
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i hated TT before they changed it. Now i just refuse to go, take that pwib:pleased

-- Wise!! :)
  • sethh
    sethh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Update 3

The Mob Counter was indeed not functioning correctly, and it was subsequently fixed.

The time limit has been increased to 8 hours as well.

Soo difficulty is not gonna change huh?
    b:pleasedI'm ignorant :)
  • Meiko - Heavens Tear
    Meiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    sethh wrote: »
    Soo difficulty is not gonna change huh?

nope this is just another thread to they put out to make us think they give 2 craps about the community...

Just like the others.

No result no point.
  • bloodwiing
    bloodwiing Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    quite simply, THEY SUCK.
    Please stop messing with things that are working already.
    fix the rubber banding and other LONG time bugs.
    Don't fix what ain't broke.
  • evilramen
    evilramen Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    wow, nice, over 1k posts now, I heard they MIGHT start to fix things if the post count is OVER 9,000 !
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This thread needs 130k likes before they will fix it
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• SmellsFishy - Dreamweaver
    SmellsFishy - Dreamweaver Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

*clicks the Like button*
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    Mraochan - Lost City Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

-presses "like" button-

Interesting facts: The number of views on the 2 stickied TW threads that were started after patch 390 exceeded 100k in about a week. At the time, this was more than the number of facebook likes.

The one with the most views and responses was not only de-stickied but closed.

IJS
  • SmellsFishy - Dreamweaver
    SmellsFishy - Dreamweaver Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    -presses "like" button-

Interesting facts: The number of views on the 2 stickied TW threads that were started after patch 390 exceeded 100k in about a week. At the time, this was more than the number of facebook likes.

The one with the most views and responses was not only de-stickied but closed.

IJS

Maybe...someone should make a page requesting for the TT3-X (and maybe a separate one for the DQ) to be changed back. Let's see if it'll hit 130k likes before the official PWI one does.

IJS
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Maybe...someone should make a page requesting for the TT3-X (and maybe a separate one for the DQ) to be changed back. Let's see if it'll hit 130k likes before the official PWI one does.

IJS

they cant close a FB page

IJS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    GBA doesnt seem that hard. Of course, when I do it, I have a level 100 tank with 23k HP. x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

lolz omg GBA is close to 2mil and dust of devil 600k+ here b:surrender
  • Neldth - Heavens Tear
    Neldth - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I've been playing a while now, Longer then most of the level 100+ players that I know, (I'm lazy when it comes to doing BH's or dailies) Most of my time on PW is, and has been spent inside TT's or helping people with other instances on my archer or my barb. I was doing TT3-1 with people (helping DD) since Level.. hmm say 78 I think? Which it's been a long time since then, like I said I'm lazy when it comes down to doing my dailies. I've done Hundreds upon Hundreds of TT's whether I'm tanking it on the barb or helping DD on my archer, and at this point with the update, It would Honestly be easier to get Full TT80 Gold gear then it would be to just simply get a Dragonbow or TT90 Chest because of Steelation and Dark Colluseast. World Bosses are easier at this point then trying to kill Colluseast in the 3-X TT's. And when it comes down to a lvl 100+ player trying to do a 3-3 for they're BH's? When the Exp needed to hit 102 i think it was, is about 277m (if i remember right)? It's already near hard as hell to level at 100+ even if your FF'ing with hypers 2-3 times or more per day, they only give about 3-4m Exp, that compared to 277m exp needed to level? That's insane. Especially when the Level cap is 150. And if it isn't yet, it will be. If it wasn't going to be made 150 why would they implement FB109 fully patched already? or the Level 130+ gears in the Auction House. But, like it's already been said. People who need Colluseast or Steelation to get they're TT90 weapons or armor, they're all screwed unless they cash shop like hell to afford the 2m each GBA's and now 500k each Ghost Lord Ribbons, Considering for a Dragonbow you need 8 Ribbons, almost 5m to buy those, and then 8 Giant Ape's Tails, which is another almost 3m if you buy them, which as an archer chances are your going to have to unless you Sub all the 2-3's you go on.

Yes, I realize that this sounds like a rant, but it's all true. And honestly, I don't care about the people QQ'ing over Veno's being able to solo it before the update and how its unfair. With having to spend 100-200 dollars in Real life money, to buy a herc to be able to tank it. Yeah. its pretty ridiculous for all of you people QQ'ing about it especially when you probably get help from herc venos a hell of allot. and to this argument "I'm a 5 APS Fist BM and I've spent 200+ dollars and i cant solo stuff like that QQ" Guess what. BM's Aren't Meant To Solo. If you want a class that CAN solo for that 200+ dollars you spent, do the Logical thing and make a veno. Spend some more of your cash shopping time and buy it some oracles then get it a herc and stop QQ'ing.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Especially when the Level cap is 150. And if it isn't yet, it will be. If it wasn't going to be made 150 why would they implement FB109 fully patched already? or the Level 130+ gears in the Auction House.

Level cap is 105, and will never be 150. It was 150 a long time ago in china. They reduced it to 105 for free to play. FB109s heaven & hell dungeons were recycled into Warsong & Nirvana, so those can long longer even be used. The culti gotten at 109 was changed to 100 with Lost Empire Expansion. The Exp curve was beefed up at 100+ to make the journey to 105 as difficult as it used to be to get to 150. Nirvana intruduced grade 15 gears which used to only be for 140+ level players now available to 100+. The gears in Auction House listing for above 105 (and the occasional drops) are remnants from the old 150 stuff which was removed, rather then being foreshadowing of things to come.

Long story short, cap is 105 and wont ever change, even stated as such by GMs.
  • Neldth - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Level cap is 105, and will never be 150. It was 150 a long time ago in china. They reduced it to 105 for free to play. FB109s heaven & hell dungeons were recycled into Warsong & Nirvana, so those can long longer even be used. The culti gotten at 109 was changed to 100 with Lost Empire Expansion. The Exp curve was beefed up at 100+ to make the journey to 105 as difficult as it used to be to get to 150. Nirvana intruduced grade 15 gears which used to only be for 140+ level players now available to 100+. The gears in Auction House listing for above 105 (and the occasional drops) are remnants from the old 150 stuff which was removed, rather then being foreshadowing of things to come.

Long story short, cap is 105 and wont ever change, even stated as such by GMs.

I would imagine with all of the new ways for Players to gain more experince than they used to, that they would increase the cap Somewhat, even if not to 150. Considering there are people that are getting to level 90 in a week now, and 100 in a month or so at this point. Adding a new Cap would more likely make it more challenging. Although, Theres a good chance I'm wrong, you made good points there. But GM's don't control the content, they more or less keep the community under control and among other things. The decision and all that are discussed and implemented mainly by the Devs, no one honestly knows whether or not there will be a new cap implemented. But like I said, with more and more people getting to 100 now in a month or so, I could imagine them raising the cap.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I would imagine with all of the new ways for Players to gain more experince than they used to, that they would increase the cap Somewhat, even if not to 150. Considering they're are people that are getting to level 90 in a week now, and 100 in a month or so at this point. Adding a new Cap would more likely make it more challenging. Although, Theres a good chance I'm wrong, you made good points there. But GM's don't control the content, they more or less keep the community under control and among other things. The decision and all that are discussed and implemented mainly by the Devs, no one honestly knows whether or not there will be a new cap implemented. But like I said, with more and more people getting to 100 now in a month or so, I could imagine them raising the cap.

You're not quite understanding. 105 = 150 in accumulative experience between the two versions. The only thing different is we are missing out on the content in between 105 and 150. Getting that content would actually make it EASIER to get to 105 aka level 150.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Neldth - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You're not quite understanding. 105 = 150 in accumulative experience between the two versions. The only thing different is we are missing out on the content in between 105 and 150. Getting that content would actually make it EASIER to get to 105 aka level 150.

Hm, you make a good point. That puts things more clearly. Honestly though, I would still enjoy seeing the cap raised, maybe by a few levels. 150? Not really. But a few levels that are harder to attain so that all of the people that start cash shopping within the first 3 days of playing cant just get within 5 levels of the cap in 3-5 weeks of playing as they've been doing. Maybe that'll make it so more people Actually learn how to play they're classes.. although it probably won't. just a thought.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So kinda did 3-2 Emp a little bit ago. "Kinda" meaning me getting killed twice, ressing in town, and coming back to the room just as everyone powered through it.

This did give me a basic idea of what might work though...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

The only content for 105+ players was: FB109 Sage and Demon (now Warsong and Nirvana) and mostly crappy weapons/armors. The only good things we are missing are the nice mold ornaments and some cool weapons but even those are not that good.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Sirenwolf - Heavens Tear
    Sirenwolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    more annoying now. nothing more to add b:surrender

it is more annoying thank you!v.v >.>
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i saw a GBA for almost 3mil at the forges today, anyone else think that this is utterly ridiculous to have mats cost this much!? ive never even had 3mil all at one time in the game. the tt90 gears are worth alot now since the mats are ridiculously hard to get. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • firex007
    firex007 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hey is there by any chance they could actually bring the old PW back ? the changes they made were realy unasked for. Theres no fun in the game any more and nothing to do. It would realy be nice if they could bring some new events in and bring the normal TT3-2 and 3-3 back. Other than that , theres no way to make any money or even get ur TT 99 gear. If the people with +10 TT99/nirvana gear fail, theres no way how a normal squad with a average of +5 refines and TT90 gear can do it. I know they were worried about people overfarming the TTs or w.e but they could make a set price for each mat so the prices will about the same as the ncp price. And im not just talking about myself, i have many many friends that feels the same way. If theres no fun and nothing to do and nothing able to do , why play the game ?Theres no excitment anymore. Same goes with TW. Theres no way to make money for people to buy charms and apos to do TW. The smaller factions just gave in and isnt even trying to do TW anymore. Somthing must be done or pw will loose ALOT of people soon. b:angry
This discussion has been closed.