Twilight Temple Discussion

Comments

• Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This is supposed to be about TT. And you comparison just makes no sense. Older servers have much longer time to farm gears, have better economy, more population...etc. We dont have the resources. If Arch were a PVP server, I dont see how that would make it a better server at TTs. PKing is counter-productive towrards TTs, they seem to involve heavy cash shoppers that never TT or farm. Of course this is generalization, but they do tend to hang out in west arch, and PK in their "groups".

And about ur nirvana full set.....if it was that easy shouldn't you just keep doing that and keep selling? At that rate, you can easily get plus 12 all gear, 2nd cast, etc etc. Why stop this farming? Why did you not come up with this earlier? Even withotu 2 times drop, 4 weeks for full set doesnt sound bad. Just 3-4 hours.

Arch is pretty dead, is one reason why these instances are so hard. I am lacking motivation after trying so hard, and did not get boss kill (when we killed it). Maybe they should make it so I receive credit even if I am dead.......sigh. I am not sure how long I can keep up with this I just want my cultivations done.

I can vouch that Mustang has the higher end gear-gear I certainly wouldn't mind having XD
    I came to that one successful kill of Emp and he didnt frenzy as much and didnt go as crazy when we had a 44 mob count HOWEVER that didnt mean that it still wasnt hard. This time our tank was lvl 100 and had to charm tank/crab mean the last 200k ish of the boss. And the real kicker of it all-a Gold mat dropped >< I only have the SS of the successful kill and some of the drops ( cause I was too busy trying to live to take SS XD)

The thing is-not everyone can have that better/higher end gear and especially those who are trying their very best to farm. I could be suicidal and try a test run with TT 80 gold/molders on 3-1 GBA that is the best at that level but...*winces* Dont assume that everyone who's poor are just lazy QQers-because we're not. We have things that are important to us and some of us believe in the rigors of working for everything we have. Yeah-it takes a long **** time, we rage, get made, cry about how unfair it is, but what you ultimately cant CS for is friends and skill. And to the friendly non-abusing CSers I'm so glad for your down-to-earthness.

Roy-Im sorry that I wasnt available this night to go 3-2 with you-I'll try my best to make it tomorrow. Got some college stuffs that's making me meh a little.b:cry
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm questioning him having full nirvana. If he does, then he most likely has first cast stats which, by in large, suck total *** on all but 1 or 2 pieces.

Did you not see weapon? And I was talking about my hubby O.o

Which on his first try got: +18 mag, +3% crit and +2 attack...he is not changing it as he has added DoT's to some of his armor.
    lol but that's not a fair comparison then, we were talking about farming places not making money.

I mean not fair because prices value between servers on RT raptures are 2 mil each and uncannies ~900k. Not the jokish 300k like I heard on older servers.

Farming is farming...you farm HH --> Sell --> Buy Raptures/Uncannies....faster tbh.

Additionally, the comparison of the cost of items is irrelevant as it would all even out in the end with the prices of what you are selling and buying. Both economies are different, but the instances and the mats are the same.
    Duping has been going on for quite some time here, in "real" PWI, while all those of you "leet" players were telling us to work harder, while you were duping/cheating your way to the top on every server while we spent thousands of real dollars to go the hard way.

Duping for neophytes means: duplicating items for profit, cheating in every possible way. Does PWI care? Not in the least. If you can get away with it, they won't say a word, while you inject thousands of dollars to make them the third best money-making game in Forbes.

We, as an ordinary gaming community are fools? losers? you can bet your last dollar on it. And, you can bet this post gets deleted.

But I'm saying like it it, love it or leave it.

b:angry

LOL...I personally have never cheated/duped in this game, there is no need and there are many, many more people who have not. Why do people always assume this is the case when there are successful farmers out there...on all servers b:surrender...you always have the hater attitude towards many things. Like you last topic post and even when trying to advocate for Full Int build clerics (FAC as you call it...to each their own in a build).

You are always so defensive.

The point many were trying to make is that farming and HH is not impossible and making money in this game is not impossible as well. If you know the market, you can make the money off of anything...even without stepping foot into an instance.

Sure, I am not a fan of the new HH, but it is doable...although imo it really sucs and is not the same as the old 40 minute 3-3, but you can.

The only one I really have an issue with, because of the level requirement, is 3-1 (which tbh I never farmed and yet I tested and advocated for).

It is not a hating thing but an options thing...a lot of excuses imo. Same concept as the 2x drops debate which many who are on the forums know that I am against...BUT come 2x drops many here I am sure will not be complaining about...think about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    If you know the market, you can make the money off of anything...even without stepping foot into an instance.

Me. Herb farming. Enough said. b:chuckle

All my nice goodies come from farming and selling herbs-I had only the raw knowledge form HT's market but i wanted to get a little bit better than 500 coin a pop and am now making nice bits of coin. To each their own. :P

I still have some of my TT 80 gold and the mold top I used to have as well as my old TT 80 helm...though I wonder if anyone will farm GBA boss with me with that gear on XD no one online atm though who wants to take on the challenge so I'll wait until more people are awake.
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    in PWI there's Lost City Server, rest is landscape b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    in PWI there's Lost City Server, rest is landscape b:chuckle

Living in ignorance is easy, right?

b:cute
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    Lnsomnia - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    O_O It`s not hard to farm Nirvana at all , why people bragging about it <__< ? Question for who is hating on Ignation and how he got his weapon super fast . Do you know how many characters he and RedsRose have O_O? They can do their own runs, don`t need to have other people using their time . However, if they had people using their time to help, they only did so `cuz they wanted to help their "friend" b:cute

Susamajii, Catalia and I had farmed my Nirvana Helm in about a week , doing our own runs. The following week, Susa got his Nirvana pants . Then, Catalia had alot of $ + crystals from the runs` we did , so she was the 3rd to get her pants . Moreover, I farmed my own Nirv runs to get my Nirv pants on archer and sin . I bought alot to get my Cleric his, not gonna hide that .

But yes, as a HIGH level DD , you should have NO issue farming Nirvana ,plus what RedsRose said in her previous posts .

P.S : RR, I`m not defending you , just saying what is true , it`s unfair to flame or spread stupid rumors about Ign like that! b:cute
    in PWI there's Lost City Server, rest is toy towns b:chuckle

Fixed.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    @ PC --> We didn't farm Nirvana b:chuckle

(as stated in previous posts)

PS --> your P.S. makes no sense...*shrugs*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Susamajii, Catalia and I had farmed my Nirvana Helm in about a week , doing our own runs. The following week, Susa got his Nirvana pants . Then, Catalia had alot of $ + crystals from the runs` we did , so she was the 3rd to get her pants . Moreover, I farmed my own Nirv runs to get my Nirv pants on archer and sin . I bought alot to get my Cleric his, not gonna hide that .

You're smoking crack. Susa got his two pieces and Cat got her leggings from faction runs, not profit runs. I'm sure you've done a lot of profit runs, but that's not how they got their pieces.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    while we spent thousands of real dollars to go the hard way.
    Lol.... hard...? lol... /facepalm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Segomo - Dreamweaver
    Segomo - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'mma gonna throw mah hat in here and say...isn't this thread getting just a little off topic. The last few pages seem to have been about Nirvana runs, not TT runs.

>.> I'll admit, Nirvana is shiny and perdiful (if you trip over that word, don't feel bad) but really I think it'd be better if we stay on focus about the TT runs in general. That way, the scary GMs won't come in here and say...

"b:beatup You Have Strayed From The Topic At Hand!"

::likes his head normal and round, not flat and Stewie-like::
    DREAMWEAVER
    Segomo - Lvl100 - Cleric
    Mictain - Lvl91 - Psychic
    Eros_Nyx - Lvl68 - Veno (o.O?)

Magic is in my blood, take it away and what am I left with? It is my crutch and my sword, my life and eventually...my death.
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol but that's not a fair comparison then, we were talking about farming places not making money.

I mean not fair because prices value between servers on RT raptures are 2 mil each and uncannies ~900k. Not the jokish 300k like I heard on older servers.

@yashino: lmao again tell me when I was complaining about being "too hard".

Others were complaining, you said how "easy" it is... how about you tell us then exactly how you did? If you can't be arsed then just shut up instead?

Finding hacks... sorry I don't know them that's the point, and I'm not even sure I'd use them even if I knew since they're illegal... trying to find them is out of the question then.

And obviously... both Reds and yashino... now you're saying you do not have to farm Nirvana to get it eh? I think you missed my point with those scroll of tomes then. It has nothing to do with "packs", it has to do with being lucky. Packs can be bought with coins from other ppl anyway... my example had nothing to do with CSing.

If you're lucky enough in this game you can get as much money as a CSer. So really a f2p with uber gear doesn't impress me more than a CSer. A person who gets 10 SoTs and gets rank 8 in a week doesn't impress me when he says it's "easy to get" either.

As long as you do not prove to me how easy it is to get nirvana by actually farming Nirvana itself in an average situation, the discussion is null, and those that were complaining had their points proven.

Prices in raging tide.. will always be a bit more expensive.. If ya smart you would know its the "one of the newest servers". That means more people need mats.

I just hear ya raging that people gets nirvana except you.
    Nirvana used to be easy,i would afk n pick up crystals.. have a piece in a week or 2.

Now ya actually have to pay attention, which make me dont wanna do it.

You dont need to Cser in game to have good gear, but ya also have to farm alot if ya dont... i havent cser, i have farm 6 pieces nirvana n weapon.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q76/neokedge/2010-08-3111-11-05.jpg?t=1283278724

Refines not higher than +7 n shards imac hp. I havent bother to play like i said.. or i had full shard.

Bow stats.- soul shatter, -.05 int n 19 dex (Bow took me like 10 recast.. so thats another 70raps)

P.S. Most gear was tiekang n mirage to +6. But i did use +7 orbs cus i was lazy to fail n get them back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Farming is farming...you farm HH --> Sell --> Buy Raptures/Uncannies....faster tbh.

Additionally, the comparison of the cost of items is irrelevant as it would all even out in the end with the prices of what you are selling and buying. Both economies are different, but the instances and the mats are the same.
    Not really... price of gold mats are dictated by the chip fees. So they can't go higher.

Everything else is similar in price as on other servers, while Nirvana is 3 times more expensive. Because not many people are farming Nirvana at this point.
    O_O It`s not hard to farm Nirvana at all , why people bragging about it <__< ? Question for who is hating on Ignation and how he got his weapon super fast . Do you know how many characters he and RedsRose have O_O? They can do their own runs, don`t need to have other people using their time . However, if they had people using their time to help, they only did so `cuz they wanted to help their "friend" b:cute
    Are you implying people multiclient? You know that's bannable right, even multiboxing in an instance is bannable. But oh well I'm not surprised after you posted that 3-1 to prove to the entire community you do play more chars at the same time
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    multiboxing in an instance is bannable

^ False b:surrender

1 account per computer...ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ignation - Lost City
    Ignation - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited August 2010

@yashino: lmao again tell me when I was complaining about being "too hard".

Others were complaining, you said how "easy" it is... how about you tell us then exactly how you did? If you can't be arsed then just shut up instead?

Finding hacks... sorry I don't know them that's the point, and I'm not even sure I'd use them even if I knew since they're illegal... trying to find them is out of the question then.

And obviously... both Reds and yashino... now you're saying you do not have to farm Nirvana to get it eh? I think you missed my point with those scroll of tomes then. It has nothing to do with "packs", it has to do with being lucky. Packs can be bought with coins from other ppl anyway... my example had nothing to do with CSing.

If you're lucky enough in this game you can get as much money as a CSer. So really a f2p with uber gear doesn't impress me more than a CSer. A person who gets 10 SoTs and gets rank 8 in a week doesn't impress me when he says it's "easy to get" either.

As long as you do not prove to me how easy it is to get nirvana by actually farming Nirvana itself in an average situation, the discussion is null, and those that were complaining had their points proven.

You can cry all you want about farming money =/= farming the gear.

But the fact remains, you farm for something regardless, you actually spent the time and effort to be able to get the gear.

I was never a farmer, CSed endlessly. Not gonna hide it.

90% of my gear is refined + obtained by CSing, Get gold > Sell > Buy what I want.

But I did farm my first cast nirvana weapon, no CSing no nothing, Farmed HH > sold mats > bought the raptures. (I also did farm Nirvana like crazy in 2x drops )

Thank to my wifey of course (Rose b:cute).

I was lucky with my 2nd cast. and now we have the coins to +10 the weapon, which is +8 currently. And maybe able to +10 my cape, which is +7 atm.

Now you can sit there and whine about how people used to do certain things before the timer was added. But the fact remains that, If you don't know tricks in any thing, you are not gonna go anywhere in this game.

And that you also needs the "right connections" to help you sometimes, and of course, good geared high lvled alts.

You complain about how hard it is, I understand.

Like I said, was never a farmer, got my gears, and pvped endlessly, was even at lvl 99 for over 2 months, just pvping and TW.

Then tried farming, wasn't something I actually enjoyed, but I knew I had to work hard to earn what I want, I could have easily CSed it, but didn't want to.

Me and Rose spent ages in HH, and most people in my faction know that, I wasn't even pvping much, perma HHing.

Just had to clear somethings up b:surrender
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol... still cry about how hard to farm $$?
    pve servers shouldnt complain about making $$, in fact it's way easier since most people are more into farming than us pvp servers.
    tbh im pretty sure there are about a handful of us in LC actually farm, and i can name them all
    here are the few, me, god_evil, elektraarya, X, RedsRose, Fierytroll, Midnight, Pepper, Phirefly...
    and each and every of them all have nirvanas

oh did i mention all of the one i mentioned are noncashopper? maybe except for RedsRose she cs'd in early pw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    yashino wrote: »
    pve servers shouldnt complain about making $$, in fact it's way easier since most people are more into farming than us pvp servers.
    tbh im pretty sure there are about a handful of us in LC actually farm, and i can name them all
    here are the few, me, god_evil, elektraarya, X, RedsRose, Fierytroll, Midnight, Pepper, Phirefly...

oh did i mention all of the one i mentioned are noncashopper? maybe except for RedsRose she cs'd in early pw

1273639644592.jpg

Anyway, FIX TT3-X I still have one more illusion stone to farm. b:cry
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010

b:surrender I did b:surrender

You just pointed out the very heavy farmers too...b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• yashino
    edited August 2010
    b:surrender I did b:surrender

You just pointed out the very heavy farmers too...b:cute

if sobbie didnt quit, she's the biggest pve queen. =\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    if sobbie didnt quit, she's the biggest pve queen. =\

Yes, that is true...besides FD of course, but Sobbie was insane b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• yashino
    edited August 2010
    Yes, that is true...besides FD of course, but Sobbie was insane b:chuckle

b:surrender she was the one who turned me into a pve whoar
    but it's actually fun =\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    b:surrender she was the one who turned me into a pve whoar
    but it's actually fun =\

b:chuckle

I do not mind it either tbh and in fact is something to do when dailies or whatever else is going on is done.

To each their own I guess...but knowing that you worked for your gear/etc is rewarding, even through some frustrations b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    1273639644592.jpg

Anyway, FIX TT3-X I still have one more illusion stone to farm. b:cry

Offensive (by GM/Mod definition) image, enjoy your ban.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited August 2010

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=834712&highlight=Multiclienting

Scroll down to Nasuchi's post.

"Yes, multi-boxing is allowed. This is having more than one account online by having more than one computer. However, please note that users need to be actively present with only a main account when playing the game. Any additional online accounts should only be used for inactive duties, such as item vending with a Catshop."
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • yashino
    edited August 2010
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=834712&highlight=Multiclienting

"Yes, multi-boxing is allowed. This is having more than one account online by having more than one computer. However, please note that users need to be actively present with only a main account when playing the game. Any additional online accounts should only be used for inactive duties, such as item vending with a Catshop."

you're blind?
    she said 1 account per comp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    even Multiboxing In An Instance Is Bannable

V
    ^ False B:surrender

1 Account Per Computer...ijs

V
    you're Blind?
    She Said 1 Account Per Comp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    even multiboxing in an instance is bannable.

you're blind?
    she said 1 account per comp

And Nasuchi said additional multi-boxes, being seperate computers, can still ONLY be used for inactive duties like catshops. Opening an instance and especially playing multiple characters in an instance, EVEN on multiple computers is bannable.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It doesn't surprise me at all that most of the heavy farmers or geared people use exploits all the time. What surprises me, however, is that they have the balls to then give advice to others how "to work hard" or brag how they farmed their stuff.

They never tell their tactics and exploits until you ask them or catch them with it. Then they use the "but you didn't ask before that's why I didn't tell you" bullcrap excuse, makes it hilarious often.

Then they try to justify their exploits or stuff (even if it's illegal as shown above) as much as possible, while still saying the game is "alright" in the farming aspect -- because they do it. If it was alright, why the **** are you doing it?

I'm pretty sure any person here has enough IQ and common sense to realize what the game's "normal" means of farming are (not multi-clienting, door hacks, or whatever).

Farm it the normal way or shut the **** up.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It doesn't surprise me at all that most of the heavy farmers or geared people use exploits all the time. What surprises me, however, is that they have the balls to then give advice to others how "to work hard" or brag how they farmed their stuff.

They never tell their tactics and exploits until you ask them or catch them with it. Then they use the "but you didn't ask before that's why I didn't tell you" bullcrap excuse, makes it hilarious often.

Then they try to justify their exploits or stuff (even if it's illegal as shown above) as much as possible, while still saying the game is "alright" in the farming aspect -- because they do it. If it was alright, why the **** are you doing it?

I'm pretty sure any person here has enough IQ and common sense to realize what the game's "normal" means of farming are (not multi-clienting, door hacks, or whatever).

My new hero. <3
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    I'm pretty sure any person here has enough IQ and common sense to realize what the game's "normal" means of farming are

Get a group of 4-6 people...

Enter HH/TT...

Buff...

Have the squad leader sub the instance...

Enter...

Glance at mob count for bosses if applicable...

Kill mobs...

Run to first boss...

Kill mobs...

Run to second boss...

Repeat above till all bosses are dead...

Mat distribution (although should have been decided at beginning)...

Leave squad...

Watch timer...

Stand in ToA...

^ That is how you farm THE NORMAL WAY...The End b:victory

^ That is how I have always farmed....take it or leave it...tbh I find it pretty easy.

Now....IF you want tips sure, I will be more then happy to give them to you or anyone really. You can ask more then a few people on LC and even on other servers to whom I have talked with and all of them so far have not had an issue.

Oh and I personally (I cannot speak for all) have nvr used any type of ****, etc..there really is no need...LOL!!

Tips and tricks that will make each HH faster = how you run them b:chuckle

People always think hacks because they fail to utilize COMMON SENSE in some of these things...and yes Bor that was directed at you b:cute

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ignation - Lost City
    Ignation - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited August 2010

lolupoo? b:chuckle

You don't need to multi client, you don't need to multibox, you don't need wall hacks, you don't need any type of hacks.

Get friends, split the money earned from the mats, just have to have a consistent squad, that are all trusted, get one of them to have an alt shop to put the mats in it to sell, look at the prices in the other cat shops, want quick profit? sell lower, wanna wait and get maximum profit? sell like they are selling.

You think most heavy farmers got told how to farm? loludumb. b:shocked

The fact is, everyone does it on their own ways, if people all shared their tactics in HH, then it will not profit them. see: millions of billions doing the same thing = no profit for you.

Want an advice? lvl an alt BM, Barb or Sin. and go wild in HH.

Mages are not any good in HH.

lol at you if you think there are a lot of tricks involving doing HH.

You can use them, and you can choose to not use them. I for one never used any type of hacks.

Our squad is a squad of 4, running HH all day long, split it 4 ways at the end. clean and simple.

If you can't understand this then shut the **** up.

Have a nice day brosiph.
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
This discussion has been closed.