Twilight Temple Discussion

Options

Comments

• yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    volst wrote: »
    PVP: More equalized population of csers. More competitive I guess.
    PVE: 1 rich dude, and 99.99% lazy poor people.

The csers don't have any problem with them since their gears are better. Therefore, the less fortunate on the same server can squad with them and do fine. While that 1-2 rich dudes in pve doesn't squad with anyone random, and 99% of the population suffers.

you dont need cs to win ...
    in 2 weeks with like 3-4 hours playing a day.. i got myself full nirv gears
    i dont get why you guys wasting your time qqing instead of using those times to farm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    cause they dont waste time on farming, only cash shopping and pking.. lame trolling.
    How do you PK blue names?
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • yashino
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How do you PK blue names?

lure aoe boss to them probably.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yashino wrote: »
    i dont get why you guys wasting your time qqing instead of using those times to farm
    lol stop trolling.

2 weeks 3-4 hours a day full nirvana gears hahahaha

maybe if you got only uncannies from the chests, and soloing / everyone donating to you.

or running with five 5 aps chars to finish a run in 10 min

And yeah I still didn't see any good LC achievement except when it comes down to being overgeared versus some PvE activity. But yeah that's surely pro I guess to pwn PvE instances with +8 or better gears, totally means you got skill for sure too.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • jennyguo
    jennyguo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

failed troll
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    jennyguo wrote: »
    failed troll

I laughed rl @ this response...b:chuckle

That was not a troll ijs b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I laughed rl @ this response...b:chuckle

That was not a troll ijs b:surrender
    He got full nirvana in 2 weeks, and didn't spend $. He farmed Nirvana for 3-4 hours a day only.

Yes I believe that.

But I am more than sure it's something else that you guys avoid and only tell one thing so it looks "easy" and you brag more. Like someone donating to him as gifts, or opening packs and getting nirvana chests, or getting PK drops, or everyone with who he ran donating drops to him. etc etc...

Like Kitamura, who claims 100% f2p assassin and brags how other "losers" can't get that great, while he probably has an alt that started to play since open beta, or got gifts, or whatever, to reach that status.

Get freaking real nobody will believe you or be jealous of your brag when you don't even say the whole story when it is more than obvious what you say is not the whole thing.
    Quit.
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    He got full nirvana in 2 weeks, and didn't spend $. He farmed Nirvana for 3-4 hours a day only.

Yes I believe that.
    Last x2 drops event in Lostcity I helped my brother in Nirvana, 6~8H and we got 50 Raptures and almost 250 uncannies, so if he farmed in the previous drops x2 events that lasted like 2 weeks I believe him

Like Kitamura, who claims 100% f2p assassin and brags how other "losers" can't get that great, while he probably has an alt that started to play since open beta, or got gifts, or whatever, to reach that status.

Get freaking real nobody will believe you or be jealous of your brag when you don't even say the whole story when it is more than obvious what you say is not the whole thing.

RedsRose once gifted me with some heals and buffs
    Shinzoko also tried to gift me some arrows but failed
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • yashino
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol stop trolling.

2 weeks 3-4 hours a day full nirvana gears hahahaha

maybe if you got only uncannies from the chests, and soloing / everyone donating to you.

or running with five 5 aps chars to finish a run in 10 min

And yeah I still didn't see any good LC achievement except when it comes down to being overgeared versus some PvE activity. But yeah that's surely pro I guess to pwn PvE instances with +8 or better gears, totally means you got skill for sure too.

;p you saw through me, it didnt take me 2 weeks but a bit longer(i believe i finish it on the 4th day of the 3rd week) and that was pre-hh patches, where i did 3-3 instances in less than 40 mins
    but my point is all pve isntances are still not hard to do...and yet people are still qq about it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    RedsRose once gifted me with some heals and buffs
    Shinzoko also tried to gift me some arrows but failed

b:cute
    ;p you saw through me, it didnt take me 2 weeks but a bit longer(i believe i finish it on the 4th day of the 3rd week) and that was pre-hh patches, where i did 3-3 instances in less than 40 mins
    but my point is all pve isntances are still not hard to do...and yet people are still qq about it

People fail to realize that the point is not to brag but instead to let people know that it can be done.

Zzzzzz...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Last x2 drops event in Lostcity I helped my brother in Nirvana, 6~8H and we got 50 Raptures and almost 250 uncannies, so if he farmed in the previous drops x2 events that lasted like 2 weeks I believe him
    As I said you just proved my point.

You got 50 raptures and 250 uncannies "only" as total drops. Divide that by 6.

The way you guys are saying is the problem. When ppl QQ about low drop rates, you brag with "oh it only took me X days to farm Y" or "I made X coins in Y amount of time" with your super favored scenarios.

The average situation is the following:

Nirvana run ~30 min or more.
    6 People in squad all wanting drops.
    no 2x drops.

If you don't meet that criteria, don't respond to someone who talks about those situations with yours when you were favored strongly.

Or wait let's say a person opens 10 packs and gets 10 Scrolls of Tome and sells them all for ~150 mil each. Then brags to others who QQ about rank 8's high rep requirement "lol took me a few days to get all the rep needed... it's not hard just go and work and stop QQ"

Sure that guy totally "worked" as hard as he tells the others who have "average situations" to do... /sarcasm
    Quit.
  • yashino
    edited August 2010
    Options
    As I said you just proved my point.

You got 50 raptures and 250 uncannies "only" as total drops. Divide that by 6.

The way you guys are saying is the problem. When ppl QQ about low drop rates, you brag with "oh it only took me X days to farm Y" or "I made X coins in Y amount of time" with your super favored scenarios.

The average situation is the following:

Nirvana run ~30 min or more.
    6 People in squad all wanting drops.
    no 2x drops.

If you don't meet that criteria, don't respond to someone who talks about those situations with yours when you were favored strongly.

Or wait let's say a person opens 10 packs and gets 10 Scrolls of Tome and sells them all for ~150 mil each. Then brags to others who QQ about rank 8's high rep requirement "lol took me a few days to get all the rep needed... it's not hard just go and work and stop QQ"

Sure that guy totally "worked" as hard as he tells the others who have "average situations" to do... /sarcasm

you pve server have no clue of what we're talking about...
    im sure we've never talk about packs here and only about hh/nirv blah blah
    btw all my nirv runs are less than 15 mins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    @ Asheera:

Why are you so mad/bitter?

As a 101 Assassain you should have NO issues with Higher Level instances and yet...

Why so mad? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Options
    you pve server have no clue of what we're talking about...
    Exactly, you hide it, and make it sound like you're the ones working "hard" and those complaining are the "lazy" ones. Wasn't that my point?

And nothing to do with PvE or PvP unless it's PK drops. Or making weaker people give you stuff for protection against KoS. Or some other **** like that.

It's just... you hide something. Tricks? Hacks? Dupes? No, I am not dismissing this as being a possibility since in my last game I found out the "top" players were all duping... lmfao

Nirvana runs 15 min... yeah that's sure average. Average enough to tell people on forums to "work harder" and achieve full nirvana set in 2 weeks just cuz a few spoiled people that started playing early and squad with the most OP geared people can. (sarcasm again btw)

@Rose: I'm not mad just bitter yes. Not at you Reds mostly the others. It makes me sick seeing spoiled noobs telling others to work harder and that they're lazy, when they clearly are advantaged in some spoiled way and didn't put even half the effort of those "lazy" ones.

15 min Nirvana runs proves my point rofl.

You could solo Nirvana for all I care and get crystals much faster than others, does that mean you work 6 times more as those going with a squad splitting? lmfao get real.

You're the lazy spoiled one acting all mighty. Not the others who have longer Nirvana runs and actually are the ones not lazy and working.

In my old game I made fortune and was richest person on server because I could solo farm a boss nobody else dared to. And sold his drops (which were needed for cultivation) very well as you might imagine.

Was I an *** telling new players complaining about how hard it is to make money, to stop QQing and start working? NO. Because I knew I had an easy way to do it, which involved much less work than theirs actually, even if I got so much more money.

And it's not about finding squads Rose, I do like 5-10 Nirvana runs per day on average. I'm still FAAAAAR from my 100 raptures (!) even if I trade all my uncannies for them (2 for 1) because drops are simply too low shared with a group of 6.
    Quit.
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Exactly, you hide it, and make it sound like you're the ones working "hard" and those complaining are the "lazy" ones. Wasn't that my point?

And nothing to do with PvE or PvP unless it's PK drops. Or making weaker people give you stuff for protection against KoS. Or some other **** like that.

It's just... you hide something. Tricks? Hacks? Dupes? No, I am not dismissing this as being a possibility since in my last game I found out the "top" players were all duping... lmfao

Nirvana runs 15 min... yeah that's sure average. Average enough to tell people on forums to "work harder" and achieve full nirvana set in 2 weeks just cuz a few spoiled people that started playing early and squad with the most OP geared people can. (sarcasm again btw)

@Rose: I'm not mad just bitter yes. Not at you Reds mostly the others. It makes me sick seeing spoiled noobs telling others to work harder and that they're lazy, when they clearly are advantaged in some spoiled way and didn't put even half the effort of those "lazy" ones.

You could solo Nirvana for all I care and get crystals much faster than others, does that mean you work 6 times more as those going with a squad splitting? lmfao get real.

You're the lazy spoiled one acting all mighty. Not the others who have longer Nirvana runs and actually are the ones not lazy and working.

In my old game I made fortune and was richest person on server because I could solo farm a boss nobody else dared to. And sold his drops (which were needed for cultivation) very well as you might imagine.

Was I an *** telling new players complaining about how hard it is to make money, to stop QQing and start working? NO. Because I knew I had an easy way to do it, which involved much less work than theirs actually, even if I got so much more money.

And it's not about finding squads Rose, I do like 5-10 Nirvana runs per day on average. I'm still FAAAAAR from my 100 raptures (!) even if I trade all my uncannies for them (2 for 1) because drops are simply too low shared with a group of 6.

work hard and stop ********, btw I forgot to mention that I oracle/ hypered to 70 :)
  • yashino
    edited August 2010
    Options

one, you complain too much, do you actually work as much as you complain?
    two, yes i might be bragging about my gears, but they're all fact i did 100% farmed it.
    three, and you're still clueless about what we do.
    oh and four, you have no skills in pve and only think about cs/packs despite the fact that pve servers have almost nothing to do but instances, if i were in pve server, i'd have warsoul by now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Options
    one, you complain too much, do you actually work as much as you complain?
    two, yes i might be bragging about my gears, but they're all fact i did 100% farmed it.
    three, and you're still clueless about what we do.
    oh and four, you have no skills in pve and only think about cs/packs despite the fact that pve servers have almost nothing to do but instances, if i were in pve server, i'd have warsoul by now
    1) show me where I complained in here (except if you find arguing with others complain rofl) and stop making a fool of yourself until then.
    2) nobody gives a **** because you didn't work hard for it, end of story.
    3) ofc. I was clueless of the instance reset bug too, until they added that timer, and omg so many people that were silent about it started complaining. Obviously, when they fix a ****, they were complaining, cuz omg they had to work hard like the rest who weren't hacking.

Same about door hacks in 3-3 when they added kill counts and made bosses now impossible or very hard to solo.

Hax more, do more dirty tricks, at the end of the day you are the fool who doesn't actually work hard, thus no reason to brag about AT ALL, at least stop giving other normal people your stupid advices k thanks bye.

4) Hahaha typical reply of a noob or kid when you didn't even see me in game, just cuz I'm arguing with you. You are actually the total noob who has to be spoiled to get anywhere in this game xD Then brag about gears because you actually have no skill and you must show off somehow.
    Quit.
  • jennyguo
    jennyguo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    btw i can brag about my gears too. I have +12 Warsoul with full Nirvana set +12 with 48 vit stones.
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    jennyguo wrote: »
    btw i can brag about my gears too. I have +12 Warsoul with full Nirvana set +12 with 48 vit stones.

b:chuckle
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

SS or it didn't happen.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    SS or it didn't happen.

I helped farmed a first and second cast Nirvana Weapon for my hubby in 2 and a half weeks...

I have NO idea why people do not think it is possible.

The money flows in this game IF you know how to do it right...

LOL...yashino b:chuckleb:cuteb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I helped farmed a first and second cast Nirvana Weapon for my hubby in 2 and a half weeks...
    Cuz you know, Nirvana can totally be opened using 2 people.

Or did the rest also agree to come there use all their time to farm his weapon?

Well sorry to say, but yeah I would consider him spoiled that way, IF he'd tell others after how easy it is to farm and how he got it in 2.5 weeks. Cuz it wasn't his merit by himself, and others used their time for him, something not the average person expects

Or is there some other **** out of the numerous I found out after devs fixed and people who were abusing hacks started to cry? Such as keeping an instance open or opening Nirvana with a multi-client/some other ****?

How about you almighty ones give actual tips of what you exactly did instead of false info and only telling others how "easy" it is?

ijs...
    Quit.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ^ You DO NOT have to do Nirvana to get Nirvana....b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• yashino
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Cuz you know, Nirvana can totally be opened using 2 people.

Or did the rest also agree to come there use all their time to farm his weapon?

Well sorry to say, but yeah I would consider him spoiled that way, IF he'd tell others after how easy it is to farm and how he got it in 2.5 weeks. Cuz it wasn't his merit by himself, and others used their time for him, something not the average person expects

Or is there some other **** out of the numerous I found out after devs fixed and people who were abusing hacks started to cry? Such as keeping an instance open or opening Nirvana with a multi-client/some other ****?

How about you almighty ones give actual tips of what you exactly did instead of false info and only telling others how "easy" it is?

ijs...

as much as i like how butthurt you are but i have to say this
    if you think there is such trick/****/blahblahblah why dont you try them out yourself instead of here complaining cuz it's too hard for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

I have NO idea why people do not think it is possible.

The money flows in this game IF you know how to do it right...

LOL...yashino b:chuckleb:cuteb:kiss

I'm questioning him having full nirvana. If he does, then he most likely has first cast stats which, by in large, suck total *** on all but 1 or 2 pieces.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    wtf with snobs in lc?
    lc had best pvp players, now appearently pve toons also
    somehow, lc server attract best skilled players
    magic

ehh, troll off really

and you ppz gotta be dumb trully if u compare farming abilities on oldest and youngest server, and put equals sign between them
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ^ You DO NOT have to do Nirvana to get Nirvana....b:surrender
    lol but that's not a fair comparison then, we were talking about farming places not making money.

I mean not fair because prices value between servers on RT raptures are 2 mil each and uncannies ~900k. Not the jokish 300k like I heard on older servers.

@yashino: lmao again tell me when I was complaining about being "too hard".

Others were complaining, you said how "easy" it is... how about you tell us then exactly how you did? If you can't be arsed then just shut up instead?

Finding hacks... sorry I don't know them that's the point, and I'm not even sure I'd use them even if I knew since they're illegal... trying to find them is out of the question then.

And obviously... both Reds and yashino... now you're saying you do not have to farm Nirvana to get it eh? I think you missed my point with those scroll of tomes then. It has nothing to do with "packs", it has to do with being lucky. Packs can be bought with coins from other ppl anyway... my example had nothing to do with CSing.

If you're lucky enough in this game you can get as much money as a CSer. So really a f2p with uber gear doesn't impress me more than a CSer. A person who gets 10 SoTs and gets rank 8 in a week doesn't impress me when he says it's "easy to get" either.

As long as you do not prove to me how easy it is to get nirvana by actually farming Nirvana itself in an average situation, the discussion is null, and those that were complaining had their points proven.
    Quit.
  • yashino
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm questioning him having full nirvana. If he does, then he most likely has first cast stats which, by in large, suck total *** on all but 1 or 2 pieces.

i quit, i didnt take ss, but many people can prove it.
    and im here cuz it's fun to see you guys qq
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This is supposed to be about TT. And you comparison just makes no sense. Older servers have much longer time to farm gears, have better economy, more population...etc. We dont have the resources. If Arch were a PVP server, I dont see how that would make it a better server at TTs. PKing is counter-productive towrards TTs, they seem to involve heavy cash shoppers that never TT or farm. Of course this is generalization, but they do tend to hang out in west arch, and PK in their "groups".

And about ur nirvana full set.....if it was that easy shouldn't you just keep doing that and keep selling? At that rate, you can easily get plus 12 all gear, 2nd cast, etc etc. Why stop this farming? Why did you not come up with this earlier? Even withotu 2 times drop, 4 weeks for full set doesnt sound bad. Just 3-4 hours.

Arch is pretty dead, is one reason why these instances are so hard. I am lacking motivation after trying so hard, and did not get boss kill (when we killed it). Maybe they should make it so I receive credit even if I am dead.......sigh. I am not sure how long I can keep up with this I just want my cultivations done.
  • ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Duping has been going on for quite some time here, in "real" PWI, while all those of you "leet" players were telling us to work harder, while you were duping/cheating your way to the top on every server while we spent thousands of real dollars to go the hard way.

Duping for neophytes means: duplicating items for profit, cheating in every possible way. Does PWI care? Not in the least. If you can get away with it, they won't say a word, while you inject thousands of dollars to make them the third best money-making game in Forbes.

We, as an ordinary gaming community are fools? losers? you can bet your last dollar on it. And, you can bet this post gets deleted.

But I'm saying like it it, love it or leave it.

b:angry
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)
This discussion has been closed.