double aggression on Flesh Ream /barb skills

1111213141517»

Comments

• konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Oi! If y'all don't tone back on all the attacks, I'ma shut down this thread. There's fine line between debate and argument, and y'all are steppin' over it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Oi! If y'all don't tone back on all the attacks, I'ma shut down this thread. There's fine line between debate and argument, and y'all are steppin' over it.

Konari, where were you ten, twenty, thirty pages ago?!

BTW Kupuntu, I wouldn't worry about Lylfo. She's fast to point the "fail" finger at somebody else without acknowledging she's equally as bad if not worse. Being called fail by the likes of her means very little to me and shouldn't to anybody else. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Lol Yulk
    Permaspark =/= 4-5 shot mobs.

If you're going to say that permaspark is OP, first of all you'd better be at the level where permasparking (which is typically considered to be triple spark, for the record) is possible. AKA, come back when you're 89 and able to triple spark.

Secondly, spark is there to give a huge boost to power. It's not their to be OMFG OP GAME BREAKING. The fact you're sitting here telling everybody about how you five shot mobs at level 47 isn't any evidence to your case that it's apparently OP either. -facepalm- Sparking is not OP because ranged classes can, with proper preparation, kite sparked melee users, and generally once the initial resist of a spark has warn off you can still deal damage and potentially kill the sparkee.

Sorry Yulk, you failed. Try again. This was a discussion about permaspark, not about how many mobs you can kill in four shots because you sparked.

BTW. For the last time.
    *Airyll. Learn to spell, please.

So fail, I stopped reading at permasparking=/= 4-5 shot mobs. With spark itself is huge, I don't need to power level to bother getting -int gear just to perma spark. Huge boost of power that is unlimited is ridiculous, I can semi-permanently spark if I wanted to. Sure its not as powerful as advanced or sage/demon but you can perma spark STILL. That's how OP spark burst is.

And I also meant sparking is OP on ALL classes, not ranged, just to make things much too easy. With blessings kills it, fail more :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited July 2010

So it isn't obvious that most people who have been posting here are just trying to get this locked? I guess not then.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Being called fail by the likes of her means very little to me and shouldn't to anybody else. XD
    You're fail, and I've given you the evidence.

You're not much better than Lylfo or Yulk, Airyll...
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    She failed once and now she's fail, yet it took you 40+ pages to acknowledge something and that's okay?

Sorry, I was jsut trying to explain something for 40+ pages because I can see that everyone does not get my idea -.-
    I wasn't even replying in this thread much after I've known that everyone is clear with my idea now.

But that is just a big fail on her part. She is debating about something she does not know of. And that is unforgivable.
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    But that is just a big fail on her part. She is debating about something she does not know of. And that is unforgivable.

Hun, you really need to watch what you say. Because the exact same goes for you. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I can semi-permanently spark if I wanted to.

Semi-permanently sparking is also known as temporarily sparking, something we can all do.

I don't understand how sparking in its concept is OP. You give up hundreds of chi to give yourself a higher damage output for a select amount of time. You could have easily used that chi to stun, dragon, use some skills, whatever.

For the amount of power you get from sparking, you're giving up some other alternatives. It's not just a button you press that guarantees you a free kill. You spark at some inopportune time and you're dead in town.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Lylfo being fail doesn't make you any less fail. Exact same goes for you.
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Lylfo being fail doesn't make you any less fail. Exact same goes for you.

Where did I deny that? Seriously if you want to think I'm fail, whatever. xD

Gratz that you managed to finally pull up all the gears and list them however, rather then sitting on your **** saying "cheze". I commend you for that much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Lylfo, you clearly do not know how to come in and post a valid argument, which you've failed to do for the duration of this ENTIRE thread. Perhaps it's time for you "gracefully" make your exit, before you get told by even more people how you don't know what you're talking about regardless of the topic any further.

Hint: since apparently you can't read, "chezedude" is not an answer because
    1) he's quit
    2) I'm not here talking to chezedude, I'm talking to you. And you're either unable or just lazy to bother to go and back up your theories. =3

Sloppy but done.. http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=943ea3aa828caa96
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    *goes back pages, dons monocle and scans through the thread*

Oh. Yes, quite right. My apologies good sirs and madams, but this thread has been indubitably overdue for a caning. Do have a good day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.