[Raging Tide] Mysticism Recruiting

Comments

• Zeelia - Raging Tide
    Zeelia - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Treorai! v.v.....half the time I wanna strangle Kate..in a loving way of course! >.>

It's no secret that I want to marry Syko. *sinks her claws into him*

Furry can marry her katey watey.

(but in the end it wont matter because Zelo is forever)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    Treorai - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    to marry Syko. *sinks her claws into him*

So why don't you make Syko buy his pack? b:avoid

(but in the end it wont matter because Zelo is forever)

Well, a male character is always an option, Zeelia. Isn't it? Or is it not worth it?

At any rate, always happy to welcome new members.
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something." - Plato
    "You don't talk much but when you do it's very strange comments" - MrSyko, aka "Fluffbutt"

"Lol, you ***!" - LadyHalo
  • Zeelia - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Meh I like the thought of you and halo married..its kinda sweet xD
    Her the maniac...you the silent mild mannered one.
    And Syko wont marry me 'too expensive' is his excuse D< b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Meh I like the thought of you and halo married..its kinda sweet xD
    Her the maniac...you the silent mild mannered one.

Wait.... You're...in support of it now?! Makes me wonder if I don't know the whole picture. Umm.... I don't see why not just make a male character, it seems like you would since there's the problem with getting a herc, also. Statements in faction make it seem as though you and Halo would be willing, but apparently not.

And Syko wont marry me 'too expensive' is his excuse D< b:shutup

Make Syko buy his on the next sale? b:laugh
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something." - Plato
    "You don't talk much but when you do it's very strange comments" - MrSyko, aka "Fluffbutt"

• Zeelia - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Oh I was just kidding, I didnt mind you two doing the wedding thingy. I'm curious myself to see what its like in the chapel.
    Sounds heavy expensive though b:shocked

I like my character too much, I'm a slow leveler so it would take me foreverrr to get one up now xD

and...male characters...swim funny! I'm sorry but they do. Like frogs.

I think the whole syko/zee wedding would be an ol'fashioned shotgun type.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Oh I was just kidding, I didnt mind you two doing the wedding thingy. I'm curious myself to see what its like in the chapel.

I'm a slow leveler so it would take me foreverrr to get one up now xD

Of course. Though, the impression that there'd be use of a male character appeared somewhat evident. Looks like you're too lazy, anyway, since the leveling would be such a problem. b:laugh

I think the whole syko/zee wedding would be an ol'fashioned shotgun type.b:chuckle

I can imagine.... b:shutup

• Zeelia - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    I'd be careful Treo, Miss H has been hinting she wants to enter into a 3 way marriage ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    I'd be careful Treo, Miss H has been hinting she wants to enter into a 3 way marriage ;D

I've noticed, another reason a male character seemed useful to one of you....

Anyways.... As I've said several times throughout this thread, new members are always welcome. Just post the request information and try some officers. Also, to some of the newer players, please make certain you're on the correct server to join; Raging Tide.

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ok that's it, I have some things I want to point out since I haven't been on these forums in a bit.

1) Halo and Treo will not be getting married due to the fact that Lady won't buy that pack.

2) I'm not marrying Zee or Furry, or...Kate? as previously stated.

3) I had a third though but I forgot what it was....probably something like b:angry
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Ok that's it, I have some things I want to point out since I haven't been on these forums in a bit.

1) Halo and Treo will not be getting married due to the fact that Lady won't buy that pack.

She said she would, so I'm waiting...hoping.... b:surrender
    2) I'm not marrying Zee or Furry, or...Kate? as previously stated.

Sure you are, it's just a matter of who. My vote goes to you and Kate, a perfect couple. Though you and Zeelia would be great too.
    3) I had a third though but I forgot what it was....probably something like b:angry

I'm sure it didn't matter anyway.

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    I can't believe I put up with this abuse in this faction...oh well I'm an officer in a faction full of crazy people so that says something about me doesn't it??
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    I can't believe I put up with this abuse in this faction...oh well I'm an officer in a faction full of crazy people so that says something about me doesn't it??

You love it here. I have to say, I'm quite glad that you're here. Not many are as fun to mess with. b:laugh

Love my titles from you so far, "strange man" and "smartass," just love them. Might add the new one to my signature also.

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Well, I'm so glad that you people enjoy tormenting me so much b:sweat.
    I've been here for so long now I can't fit in anywhere else but with you crazy people...
  • Sxy_Bunny - Raging Tide
    Sxy_Bunny - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    -IGN: Sxy_Bunny
    -Class:Venomancer
    -Level:52
    -Timezone:GMT +2
    -Gender (optional):M

-IGN: BigBarb
    -Class: Barbarian (i think it wasn't hard to guess)
    -Level:26
    -Timezone:GMT+2
    -Gender (optional):GMT +2

-What are you looking for in a faction?: I'd like a fun and helpful faction. And maybe you'll be my first TW faction. The Veno is my highest character, and my first character. Even if I can solo a lot of things I'd like a faction who could help. But I can help lower levels too.

PS: The Veno is my main, but until 13th September, i'll play more on my barb.
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Woot! Got one off the forums finally. Yay me!

Welcome Sxy_Bunny/BigBarb!!!
  • FutureGirl - Raging Tide
    FutureGirl - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    -IGN: FutureGirl
    -Class: Cleric
    -Level: 26
    -Timezone: GMT +2
    -Gender (optional): M
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: I'd like an active and helpful faction.
  • Zeelia - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Welcome BigBarb and FutureGirl!

Syko don't dash Treos marriage dreams..or mine for that matter.
    *loads shotgun*

I suggest you walk down the aisle and I suggest you smile. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Syko don't dash Treos marriage dreams..or mine for that matter.
    *loads shotgun*

I suggest you walk down the aisle and I suggest you smile. b:angry

Don't worry, I think you can convince Syko to marry. He doesn't need to be willing. You with Syko, Kate with Furry, and Halo gets stuck with me. b:laugh

Well, I'm so glad that you people enjoy tormenting me so much b:sweat.

And don't worry, we do.
    I've been here for so long now I can't fit in anywhere else but with you crazy people...

I'm glad, gives Zeelia, Furry, and Kate someone to fight over. Though you'll probably go with Kate in the end. Also, thanks for yet another addition to my signature.

And welcome Sxy_Bunny/BigBarb and FutureGirl, glad to have you both.

Updated officer list:

Leader: Treorai

Marshal: LadyHalo
    Director: Katozuma
    Executor: MrSyko
    Executor: Lortuna
    Executor: Jessysm
    Executor: Kena_Larrain
    Executor: Zeelia

Halo probably should update the list of the first page sometime.... Anyway, I think we'll have another marshal fairly soon, still deciding over a few possible executors.

• LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    LadyHalo - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I seriously can't leave you all alone on here!! Syko, I AM buying the pack when it goes on sale next! You must be in denial. And Z...no matter on who we marry...our love will always go on. Syko/Treo will just have to deal with it!
    "The clerics are the kingmakers, the peacemakers and the war-makers. People are marching by order of clerics and stopping by order of clerics." - Ismael Zayer
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    I seriously can't leave you all alone on here!! Syko, I AM buying the pack when it goes on sale next! You must be in denial.
    I'm waiting. Still waiting.... Hoping.... b:surrender

Wonder when that sale'll be, anyway....

And Z...no matter on who we marry...our love will always go on. Syko/Treo will just have to deal with it!

...Syko/Treo will just have to deal with it? Wouldn't a male character make it easier if that's the case? Or is it not worth it? Or what? b:avoid (Edit:) Looks like she's decided on marring Dreyvan/Daravon/Diangelo anyway.

Edit: Oh, nice. You updated the main list...though Kena needs to be removed since she's taking a break/quitting and now demoted. And...why's Tuna above you?

Edit again: So...you checked the thread and edited your main post "Today at 11:51 AM." Tuna was placed back under you and Kena removed. Leaving my last edit addressed, but no post.... b:beatup

Over 5k views now.... Anyway, as absolutely always, we're still recruiting. Just post information here and then try some of our officers.

• Zeelia - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Yayy 5000!b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Maybe I chased Halo away from the thread with my questions.... b:surrender Ah well, no answer oddly answers it to a certain extent.

And once again, at any rate, just post your information if you'd like to join, then try some of out officers.

• wizeman884
    wizeman884 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    -IGN: Wizeman
    -Class: Wizard
    -Level: 28
    -Timezone: Eastern Time GMT-4hr
    -Age (optional): 26

-IGN: Wizeguy
    -Level: 15
    -Timezone: GMT -4

-What are you looking for in a faction?: I played briefly a year or so ago and reached a level 29 or so char. Recently picked the game back up on a computer that could handle it much better. I have learned quite a bit more in my second go of the game and am looking for a faction that is able and willing to teach me the vast amount of things that i don't yet know in the game. I am also looking for an active faction. I have a some amount of time on my hands at the moment and recently tried to join a faction only to find out that they never seem to be on and their forums seem eerily quiet.
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    wizeman884 wrote: »
    -IGN: Wizeman
    -Level: 28
    -Timezone: Eastern Time GMT-4hr

-IGN: Wizeguy
    -Level: 15
    -Timezone: GMT -4

-What are you looking for in a faction?: I played briefly a year or so ago and reached a level 29 or so char. Recently picked the game back up on a computer that could handle it much better. I have learned quite a bit more in my second go of the game and am looking for a faction that is able and willing to teach me the vast amount of things that i don't yet know in the game. I am also looking for an active faction. I have a some amount of time on my hands at the moment and recently tried to join a faction only to find out that they never seem to be on and their forums seem eerily quiet.

All right, looks fine. And don't worry, we've got some pretty active members.... Although, our forums aren't bursting with activity.

I'm assuming Wizeman is your main? Well, try contacting some officers on your main. But after talking with several of our officers a couple days ago, we've determined that we'll require the main to be level 50 to have an alt within Mysticism. This was due to alts gathering up in faction, along with members becoming inactive on their alts.

Anyway, looking forward to having you.

• Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Welcome, glad to have you, Wizeguy. So...should I take your name meaning wise as in intelligent or sarcastic personality? b:laugh

Anyway...guess I did chase Halo off with my questions. b:shutup

Always willing to welcome new members, just post your information here then try to contact some of our officers.

• Lexicana - Raging Tide
    Lexicana - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    -IGN: Lexicana
    -Class: Venomancer
    -Level: 35
    -Timezone: EST
    -Age (optional): 22
    -Gender (optional): Female
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: Mostly just people to chat with while I'm questing... flying around all over the world gets dullllll with no one to talk to. And I'd love to have people to help out, and people who can help me out as well. Hope I can join!
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    -IGN: Lexicana
    -Class: Venomancer
    -Level: 35
    -Age (optional): 22
    -Gender (optional): Female
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: Mostly just people to chat with while I'm questing... flying around all over the world gets dullllll with no one to talk to. And I'd love to have people to help out, and people who can help me out as well. Hope I can join!

Okay. I tried whispering you, seems you are/were afk. Try contacting some of our officers soon as you're back. If no luck, I imagine we'll catch you on tomorrow/later today.

At any rate, looking forward to having you. And...I suggest watching out for Halo, she's insane and may not be completely safe.... b:avoid

Edit: Welcome! Glad to have you, hope you enjoy it here.

• Katozuma - Raging Tide
    Katozuma - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Halo you probably should the require to bring your alt into the guild

Your main thats in the guild must be atleast lvl50+ b4 you u can bring your into the : ), its not try to mean to anyone its just we don't need a faction filled with alts thats all

Im usually on everyday after 6:30pm(est) if anyone haven't been invited yet just pm me
  • Ankiel - Raging Tide
    Ankiel - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    -IGN: Ankiel
    -Level: 18
    -Gender (optional): Male
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: Just a place where i can hang out with some fun people who know the game, get some help on the things i cant solo, help other to reach there goals ( hence the cleric, helping classes are fun! ) and generally just looking for a place where the grind of advancing feels less like a grind.
    also, it seems you people are rather active, which is good

Just an additional thing.
    I do have a level 26 assassin, which i started up as soon as the tideborns came around. I got bored pretty fast, and stopped playing for a long time, as i got married recently, and had other stuff on my mind.

Now however, i have a bit more time on my hand, and my wife doesnt think im a total nerd because i like online gaming, so i am getting back into this game.

anyway, i dont play that character anymore, havent in a while, and all i will use it for is to transfer any items on it to my current account ( i think you can do that, right ? i dont remember ) and perhaps use it sometime in the future to farm mats after i surpass those levels

anyway, wanted to have full disclosure with you people before you consider to let me in or not, but just to reiterate, i do not play that character at all

hope its not a problem

thanks b:pleased
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    -IGN: Ankiel
    -Level: 18
    -Gender (optional): Male
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: Just a place where i can hang out with some fun people who know the game, get some help on the things i cant solo, help other to reach there goals ( hence the cleric, helping classes are fun! ) and generally just looking for a place where the grind of advancing feels less like a grind.
    also, it seems you people are rather active, which is good

Just an additional thing.
    I do have a level 26 assassin, which i started up as soon as the tideborns came around. I got bored pretty fast, and stopped playing for a long time, as i got married recently, and had other stuff on my mind.

Now however, i have a bit more time on my hand, and my wife doesnt think im a total nerd because i like online gaming, so i am getting back into this game.

anyway, i dont play that character anymore, havent in a while, and all i will use it for is to transfer any items on it to my current account ( i think you can do that, right ? i dont remember ) and perhaps use it sometime in the future to farm mats after i surpass those levels

anyway, wanted to have full disclosure with you people before you consider to let me in or not, but just to reiterate, i do not play that character at all

hope its not a problem

thanks b:pleased

It's not at all a problem, we just want your main. Old characters, former main characters, and alts are fine. We're pretty active for the most part, once in a while chat'll be somewhat quiet, but normally active.

Well, look forward to having you. Oh, and married recently? Congratulations!... And yes, you can switch items over by either using mail, or by trading if you have two computers and those are two different accounts.

Anyway, just whisper any of our officers or me. Hope to welcome you soon. b:avoid