[Raging Tide] Mysticism Recruiting

Comments

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Said she's coming to check this! b:shocked Run, hide, least take cover, do something Fluffbutt!

So Syko, you should help me explain how I do the titling and why to Halo.... b:surrender I tried...and failed.

Ah **** b:avoid

Wait, so Lady doesn't understand how you do your titling? Figures, she's a blonde. b:shutup

Oh, Ankiel, it will be soon. I will let everybody know before it happens

On a side note, people should check out our faction site, if you can handle the nonsense there.

www.mysticism.guildplex.com
  • LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    LadyHalo - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You guys are so asking for it. And Treo, I only understand Halo-logic, so suck it! *mumbles*

Oh, and I demand a cake for my promotion. xD
    "The clerics are the kingmakers, the peacemakers and the war-makers. People are marching by order of clerics and stopping by order of clerics." - Ismael Zayer
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    Treorai - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You guys are so asking for it. And Treo, I only understand Halo-logic, so suck it! *mumbles*

Oh, and I demand a cake for my promotion. xD

Cake? Then.... Buy your pack, think we can buy wedding cake in the chapel thing.
    Ah ****

Wait, so Lady doesn't understand how you do your titling? Figures, she's a blonde.

Seems not. b:surrender She was probably too busy talking with the voices in her head and just wasn't paying attention to understand.

Edit: And thank you Director Halo, for another addition to my signature. I didn't know it censored that, too bad. You've also called me a smart *** like Syko, but I couldn't screen shot or refer directly back to it for the quote since it was on voice. Oh well. (And Fiancee, don't forget to fix your signature. b:laugh)

Edit 2: I just looked at your main post, noticed you edited our names. b:thanks Lime and Plum....
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something." - Plato
    "You don't talk much but when you do it's very strange comments" - MrSyko, aka "Fluffbutt"

"Lol, you ***!" - LadyHalo
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    No point in explaining to Lady if she won't understand anything but her own logic. Afraid I'm not much of a translator with her...b:surrender

These smilies really are fun b:laugh
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Fluffbutt, I'm afraid director went to her head.... She's seemed even worse lately.... b:shutup
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something." - Plato
    "You don't talk much but when you do it's very strange comments" - MrSyko, aka "Fluffbutt"

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    My name's not Fluffbutt b:angry
    And yes, she is...
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    My name's not Fluffbutt b:angry
    And yes, she is...

She's always been evil and insane, makes her fun and...uhh, unique, but with director adding to her ego.... b:shocked Help me Fluff-Butt Kenobi! You're my only hope. (Yes, that was lame, but it's all that came to mind.)

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Honestly, that was the most pathetic thing you could have done in that situation. You're better than that, Treo. b:chuckle
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    This faction seem like a nicely compiled symphony of Insanity...and Madness...and Sparta...O.Oa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    This faction seem like a nicely compiled symphony of Insanity...and Madness...and Sparta...O.Oa

Oh you haver no idea...
    Barely any of our faction members post on this thread. It's an all out crazy house.
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010

That's because it is. b:laugh
    Oh you haver no idea...
    Barely any of our faction members post on this thread. It's an all out crazy house.

Frighteningly true, MrFluffbutt.
    Honestly, that was the most pathetic thing you could have done in that situation. You're better than that, Treo. b:chuckle

I know, but awfully unfortunately that was the best I had in mind. My brain's dead today. b:surrender

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    I know, but awfully unfortunately that was the best I had in mind. My brain's dead today. b:surrender

Well hopefully, you will be back to normal and you will realize what a dumb nickname you picked for me...
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Well hopefully, you will be back to normal and you will realize what a dumb nickname you picked for me...

No, so far I like it, Fluffbutt. b:laugh MrFluffbutt works too. But I'm still looking for better.

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    I have a feeling that your version of "better" and mine are slightly different...
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    I have a feeling that your version of "better" and mine are slightly different...

More than slightly, MrFluffbutt. Edit: Like I was saying earlier, marry Zeelia so I can call her MrsFluffbutt. b:laugh You two could go on in a happy marriage and have a few little Fluffbutts too.

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    @Treo: You keep saying that...and I keep ignoring.

So, anyway...this thread has a lot of views. I think we should be getting more people then.
    SO JOIN NOW!!
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    @Treo: You keep saying that...and I keep ignoring.

So, anyway...this thread has a lot of views. I think we should be getting more people then.
    SO JOIN NOW!!

Submit to your name, Fluffbutt, marry Zeelia, have some baby Fluffbutts, and maybe that'll draw some members. b:laugh

• Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Syko stole my colour!!!!!

-places that kitten on KOS list-

b:avoid
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Syko stole my colour!!!!!

-places that kitten on KOS list-

b:avoid

You mean Fluffbutt, aka MrFluffbutt, MrFluffybottom, and similar.

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Color-robbed b:avoid
  • LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    LadyHalo - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Jeez, Flubbutt, be a color stealer why don't you.
    "The clerics are the kingmakers, the peacemakers and the war-makers. People are marching by order of clerics and stopping by order of clerics." - Ismael Zayer
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You mean Fluffbutt, aka MrFluffbutt, MrFluffybottom, and similar.

b:shocked
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Yea...our faction leader gave me that nickname. I don't know why...b:surrender
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Yea...our faction leader gave me that nickname. I don't know why...b:surrender

Because you love it so very dearly. b:laugh

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Not really, just stuck with it...
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Not really, just stuck with it...

That too. b:laugh Now go marry someone so I can call her MrsFluffbutt. Zeelia? Maybe Aly? Or perhaps...Jess since he has a female character?

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    I'm not going to marry anybody. Simply because you want me to...b:bye
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    I'm not going to marry anybody. Simply because you want me to...b:bye

What? You don't want a MrsFluffbutt?! Well, Fluffbutt, don't forget you get a new daily quest, as well as trying the chapel. You should invite Halo and me to your wedding, whoever you marry.

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    I'll be satisfied watching your wedding. IF it happens, of course. I do want the experience from the quest, but I don't feel like paying for a pack.
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    I'll be satisfied watching your wedding. IF it happens, of course. I do want the experience from the quest, but I don't feel like paying for a pack.

Wow.... I still can't believe you really said all that to Halo earlier. Lol. I didn't think you fit into that crowd so well.

Anyways.... What do you mean if?! b:surrender