no one online now, oh well
  • Sonaxe - Raging Tide
    Sonaxe - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    -IGN: Sonaxe
    -Class: Blade Master
    -Level: 22
    -Timezone: GMT 10:00 Hawaii
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: ABle body friends to head towards and lean on at times, in turn giving just as much if not more if surcome to the situation and needed, i give all effort in playing to have as much fun as possible and hope everyone can try and do the same for me, so as long as im helping, i love ot be here.b:victory
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    Treorai - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Welcome Ankiel, glad to have you.

And Sonaxe, looks fine. Just try contacting an officer. And I'd like to say activity here varies at times, sometimes very chatty, others nearly silent. Personally, I'll call it weird, but I label too many things odd, weird, strange, etc....

Anyway, hope to welcome you soon.
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something." - Plato
    "You don't talk much but when you do it's very strange comments" - MrSyko, aka "Fluffbutt"

"Lol, you ***!" - LadyHalo
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yea, Treo you remain mostly silent and you are the strangest of us all. Just look at your signature quotes...the proof is all there.
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Yea, Treo you remain mostly silent and you are the strangest of us all. Just look at your signature quotes...the proof is all there.

Strangest? Really? I'd have thought that would've been Halo.... b:avoid
    Whichever, Halo or me, I don't mind being or marrying the strangest one in here. b:laugh
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something." - Plato
    "You don't talk much but when you do it's very strange comments" - MrSyko, aka "Fluffbutt"

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    You two are equally strange, she just talks more than you do.
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    You two are equally strange, she just talks more than you do.

I...I don't know.... Maybe. I guess so. Think she's a bit more insane, though.

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    You can't hide it Treo. You are the leader of this faction, so you have to be the craziest one if you put up with all of us.
  • Ankiel - Raging Tide
    Ankiel - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Treo posts in green, he is infinitely more awesome then everyone else ;)

also, i must say, my first 2 days here have been fun, people are nice, even if i dotn understand the things they talk about 90% of the time
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    You can't hide it Treo. You are the leader of this faction, so you have to be the craziest one if you put up with all of us.

Suppose you're right.... b:surrender
    Treo posts in green, he is infinitely more awesome then everyone else ;)
    I post in lime. b:avoid And...Halo posts in Plum.
    also, i must say, my first 2 days here have been fun, people are nice, even if i dotn understand the things they talk about 90% of the time

Glad you like it here, and don't worry, getting 10% their nonsense means you're doing pretty well.

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Wow 10%...I blame Lady and Zee for the nonsense...

Oh, I will now write in this color...
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Wow 10%...I blame Lady and Zee for the nonsense...

Oh, I will now write in this color...

I'd blame Halo for the insanity and nonsense, Zeelia's just delirious. And using red now? Guess Halo started a trend by using her color.

Edit: And Halo needs to get back to this thread, maybe answer a couple old questions, and update the officer list soon.... b:avoid

• mrfr0sty78
    mrfr0sty78 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    -IGN: I_am_MiTTenS
    -Class: Barbarian
    -Level: 52
    -Timezone: GMT +8:00 - Singapore
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: Friends to play with, peeps to chat to, help with BH, never done TW but would love to, just generally wanna get more into the game.
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    I'm not sure yet about the color, I just don't want a boring color. Something different...maybe this works...
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    mrfr0sty78 wrote: »
    -IGN: I_am_MiTTenS
    -Class: Barbarian
    -Level: 52
    -Timezone: GMT +8:00 - Singapore
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: Friends to play with, peeps to chat to, help with BH, never done TW but would love to, just generally wanna get more into the game.
    Well, your profile says you're on Sanctuary, but if that's an old character or an alt and you have a character on Raging Tide, just try some of our officers. We'd be happy to welcome you.
    I'm not sure yet about the color, I just don't want a boring color. Something different...maybe this works...

That looks like a good fit for you, better than the red anyway. If Halo ever checks this maybe you can get her opinion.

• mrfr0sty78
    mrfr0sty78 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Oops ya, on sanctuary...lol still a newb sorry :)
  • soulzen
    soulzen Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    -IGN:Reze
    -Class:Blademaster
    -Level:11
    -Timezone:UTC/GMT -5 hours canada
    -Age (optional):
    -Gender (optional):
    -What are you looking for in a faction?:Well its kind of boring playing alone not rly having much ppl to chat with especially since alot of ppl are busy doing quest ryt now just you know i wanna experience the whole community action hahah idk if that makes alot of sense but i just wanna active guild to play in so that you know i get the most out of the game and since most of my friends dont play this it would be great to have sum ingame buddies b:victory
  • tekmonxonic
    tekmonxonic Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    -IGN: TekmonXonic

-Class: Blademaster

-Timezone: UTC/GMT -6 hours United States of America

-Age (optional): 18

-Gender (optional): Male

-What are you looking for in a faction?: I'm looking for a faction that has lots of fun, friendly, and helpful people :). The game can be more challenging and not as fun when you play by yourself. I'm looking for a faction that I can stick to, enjoy, and look forward to working / playing with when I log in to play.
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    -IGN: TekmonXonic

-Class: Blademaster

-Timezone: UTC/GMT -6 hours United States of America

-Age (optional): 18

-Gender (optional): Male

-What are you looking for in a faction?: I'm looking for a faction that has lots of fun, friendly, and helpful people :). The game can be more challenging and not as fun when you play by yourself. I'm looking for a faction that I can stick to, enjoy, and look forward to working / playing with when I log in to play.
    All right, welcome to Mysticism.
    soulzen wrote: »
    -IGN:Reze
    -Class:Blademaster
    -Level:11
    -Timezone:UTC/GMT -5 hours canada
    -Age (optional):
    -Gender (optional):
    -What are you looking for in a faction?:Well its kind of boring playing alone not rly having much ppl to chat with especially since alot of ppl are busy doing quest ryt now just you know i wanna experience the whole community action hahah idk if that makes alot of sense but i just wanna active guild to play in so that you know i get the most out of the game and since most of my friends dont play this it would be great to have sum ingame buddies b:victory
    Tried whispering you a couple times, guess you were afk. So just try some officers, and we'd be happy to welcome you.

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Just want to say that all people looking to join this family of insanity should message me in-game. I'm much friendlier than the rest of those whack-jobs.
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Just want to say that all people looking to join this family of insanity should message me in-game. I'm much friendlier than the rest of those whack-jobs.

Hey, I'm not a whack-job, I'm a weirdo...and maybe a bit of a lunatic too. b:bye

And, I can be friendly too...I just enjoy messing with people like you more. Halo, you, and Kate are my favorites to **** with. b:laugh Which reminds me...I need a title of some sort for you. Kate has...well, Kate. Halo has...not listing them all. And what do you have, just Syko? I'll have to work on that, maybe see what Halo can come up with too. b:lipcurl

At any rate, like he pretty much said, post your information then try him and other officers. And I'm also an option.
    Lastly, I'm starting to worry I'm becoming addicted to these smilies. Maybe I should get back to the tiger smiley set....

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    About a name for me...I'm worried. I'm sure Lady will come up with something ridiculous. As that is what she always does. When I have some leftover money I'm buying the tiger smilies. They are addictive. I don't like the bears as much though. b:cool I do like that one though...
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    About a name for me...I'm worried. I'm sure Lady will come up with something ridiculous. As that is what she always does. When I have some leftover money I'm buying the tiger smilies. They are addictive. I don't like the bears as much though. b:cool I do like that one though...

Best I got for your name in mind is something simple like Fluffball, but I hope I can do better than that. b:surrender For the tigers, I used to use them regularly, been ages since I bought any though. Halo said she was thinking about buying a tiger set a while back, but she probably isn't going to get around to that. Always changing her mind. b:shutup

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    She never buys anything but fashion and random dyes...
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    She never buys anything but fashion and random dyes...

True. b:surrender

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    And I would say something about her new promotion to Director but odds are she won't see this since she never checks it....so oh well.

Oh, to all future members, we will be having a firework show soon to celebrate stuff. So apply now and join the fun!!
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    And I would say something about her new promotion to Director but odds are she won't see this since she never checks it....so oh well.

Oh, to all future members, we will be having a firework show soon to celebrate stuff. So apply now and join the fun!!

Actually, she checked it while ago, about when I last posted. But it was the first she's looked in ages.... Might check back tomorrow to post.

Hate to lose Katie, but I think Halo will do pretty well. But like you were saying, we probably are screwed.... b:shocked And...where are you thinking for that firework show? b:avoid

Edit: And what to call you.... Maybe something like Fluffbutt until I can think of something better?

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Yea we really are screwed if she's Directing...not to scare away any would be members or anything...b:avoid

I'm not sure where I want the show. I do want a mountain view at night. I think that would be pretty good for some screen shots or something.

About my nickname...I refuse to be called such things as Fluffbutt. So you can b:shutup
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Yea we really are screwed if she's Directing...not to scare away any would be members or anything...b:avoid

I'm not sure where I want the show. I do want a mountain view at night. I think that would be pretty good for some screen shots or something.

About my nickname...I refuse to be called such things as Fluffbutt. So you can b:shutup

Said she's coming to check this! b:shocked Run, hide, least take cover, do something Fluffbutt!

So Syko, you should help me explain how I do the titling and why to Halo.... b:surrender I tried...and failed.

• Ankiel - Raging Tide
    Ankiel - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    fireworks show!!!

where where, me wants !!!