are you guys still recruiting newbs?
    anyway if you are:

-IGN:qmartijn1
    -Class:blademaster(Axe and Hammer)
    -Level:8
    -Timezone:GMT+1
    -Age (optional):15
    -Gender (optional):M
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: an active faction that helps out her members and is fun to play with. i just started playing pwi so im gonna ask a lot of questions, but i wouldn't say i am new to mmo(rpgs) so i should catch on quickly :)
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Wow.... I still can't believe you really said all that to Halo earlier. Lol. I didn't think you fit into that crowd so well.

Anyways.... What do you mean if?! b:surrender

The things I said to lady weren't as bad as she mad it seem. As usual, she is exaggerating just to make me look bad.b:surrender

Yes, if...If LadyHalo isn't too busy and lazy. If the packs go on sale again. If LadyHalo decides to by the pack. If LadyHalo doesn't kill us first for all the poking in Team Speak, then you might get married. b:laugh

Oh, by the way...i like this color better
  • capthorn
    capthorn Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    IGN:capthorn
    -Class:cleric
    -Level:53
    -Timezone:australia
    -Age (optional):35
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: Im looking for a mature, friendly, helpfull faction. I work offshore so im on 5 weeks, and off 5 weeks, but in game everyday im home. My last faction broke up over drama, so prefferably a mature sense of faction managment. I myself will normally stop whatever im doing to just come and revive a mate, unless im in FB or whatnot. i dont ever ask for much outside of the occasional boss help, and only if i cant find others first. Im an experianced gamer, but fairly new to PWI and hope to hear back from you guys.
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    Treorai - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    qmartijn1 wrote: »
    are you guys still recruiting newbs?
    anyway if you are:

-IGN:qmartijn1
    -Class:blademaster(Axe and Hammer)
    -Level:8
    -Timezone:GMT+1
    -Age (optional):15
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: an active faction that helps out her members and is fun to play with. i just started playing pwi so im gonna ask a lot of questions, but i wouldn't say i am new to mmo(rpgs) so i should catch on quickly :)
    capthorn wrote: »
    IGN:capthorn
    -Class:cleric
    -Level:53
    -Timezone:australia
    -Age (optional):35
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: Im looking for a mature, friendly, helpfull faction. I work offshore so im on 5 weeks, and off 5 weeks, but in game everyday im home. My last faction broke up over drama, so prefferably a mature sense of faction managment. I myself will normally stop whatever im doing to just come and revive a mate, unless im in FB or whatnot. i dont ever ask for much outside of the occasional boss help, and only if i cant find others first. Im an experianced gamer, but fairly new to PWI and hope to hear back from you guys.
    All right, you two check out fine, just try whispering some of our officers. But looks like you gave us an incorrect IGN, from your Core profile it seems to be qmartijn_n....
    The things I said to lady weren't as bad as she mad it seem. As usual, she is exaggerating just to make me look bad.b:surrender

Yes, if...If LadyHalo isn't too busy and lazy. If the packs go on sale again. If LadyHalo decides to by the pack. If LadyHalo doesn't kill us first for all the poking in Team Speak, then you might get married. b:laugh

Oh, by the way...i like this color better

If she decides to? Hasn't she already done at least that part?

Also, using "SandyBrown" now? Maybe we can call you Sandy as a side-nickname. b:laugh
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something." - Plato
    "You don't talk much but when you do it's very strange comments" - MrSyko, aka "Fluffbutt"

"Lol, you ***!" - LadyHalo
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    If she decides to? Hasn't she already done at least that part?

Also, using "SandyBrown" now? Maybe we can call you Sandy as a side-nickname. b:laugh

True, she has decided on that.

I just got used to Fluffbutt, and you want to change it again?
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    True, she has decided on that.

I just got used to Fluffbutt, and you want to change it again?

No, you're keeping Fluffbutt. I was just thinking about Sandy as a side nickname, an acceptable alternative.
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something." - Plato
    "You don't talk much but when you do it's very strange comments" - MrSyko, aka "Fluffbutt"

• LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    LadyHalo - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Okay, first off, you all are quote-a-holics. Second off, Syko...that color sucks. b:thanks Third, you all can poke me all you want, it doesn't bother me anymore since I disabled the pokes. Fourth and last, you all can suck it. b:kiss
    "The clerics are the kingmakers, the peacemakers and the war-makers. People are marching by order of clerics and stopping by order of clerics." - Ismael Zayer
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Okay, first off, you all are quote-a-holics. Second off, Syko...that color sucks. b:thanks Third, you all can poke me all you want, it doesn't bother me anymore since I disabled the pokes. Fourth and last, you all can suck it. b:kiss

You love my quoting. And don't worry, I'll keep poking. Too bad you don't have a slap button. b:pleased Lastly, I'd rather poke it than suck it, personally.

[Just click here or the small red dot to see it.]

Well, looks like she's marrying Daravon/Dreyvan/Diangelo now anyway, so I guess my questions from back at the quote's time don't really apply now, do they, Halo? b:shutup

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010

1) What is this quoting you speak of??

2) This color does not suck.b:angry

3) I disabled pokes as well, so you can keep doing whatever it is you want.

4) You...can suck it. Treo and I are having a great time making fun of you on this thread.
    b:victory
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    1) What is this quoting you speak of??

2) This color does not suck.b:angry

3) I disabled pokes as well, so you can keep doing whatever it is you want.

4) You...can suck it. Treo and I are having a great time making fun of you on this thread.
    b:victory

1. It's how we're irritating her. b:laugh

2. She's talking about your "SandyBrown" that you used last post, not your "DarkOrange" that your using here. But she may've meant both.

3. Think I'll keep mine enabled, I don't mind her poking.

4. Yes, we certainly are. But I'm having fun messing with both of you.

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    I didn't intend to use that orange font color last post...oops. Oh well I don't mind your jokes and random, strange comments. I got used to them.
  • LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010

I so didn't exaggerate.....you are a dirty birdie. Just remember, what happens in private chat should stay in private chat. xD
    "The clerics are the kingmakers, the peacemakers and the war-makers. People are marching by order of clerics and stopping by order of clerics." - Ismael Zayer
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Just remember, what happens in private chat should stay in private chat. xD

Until it is screen shotted and put all over the web b:laugh

And you did too exaggerate. Don't lie...
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    I so didn't exaggerate.....you are a dirty birdie. Just remember, what happens in private chat should stay in private chat. xD

You're quoting now too.... See? You love quotes.

Until it is screen shotted and put all over the web b:laugh

And you did too exaggerate. Don't lie...

After you wouldn't answer like that, I have to believe her. Also, get any really good screen shots and I'll even...even.... At least stop calling you Fluffbutt a while, maybe pay a few of your repair bills or something.

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010

...maybe pay a few of your repair bills or something.

How about you buy me a Platinum HP Charm and we call it a deal??b:laugh
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    How about you buy me a Platinum HP Charm and we call it a deal??b:laugh

I'm not going that far, but I'll be sure to give some sort of compensation for an interesting shot or two.

• LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Go ahead and make your lil deals. There shall be no more chats to screen of!!! *stomps off*
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Go ahead and make your lil deals. There shall be no more chats to screen of!!! *stomps off*

We certainly will. b:laugh

And hey, finally updated your signature. Old screen shots, old fashion...I figured you'd get some with your Domino Corset since that's your newest one, but with current options I guess that tutu thing was best. Looks nice, Director Halo. b:avoid

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    I want a cool signature, I'm just too lazy to get it together. b:surrender
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    I want a cool signature, I'm just too lazy to get it together. b:surrender

Think I'll be replacing mine relatively soon.... Or hope so, at any rate.

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    I think Lady shall be making mine. I just have to find out what to have on it...
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    That reminds me, am I imagining it or did you say you were going to make one with the two of us, Halo? b:avoid

• LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    I'm a siggy making machine!!!!!!!!!! And Syko, you need to give me some screenies you want me to use and what you had in mind for a background.

Which should I use of us together Treo, the one where we have monkey heads? ;o
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Which should I use of us together Treo, the one where we have monkey heads? ;o

Um, I don't think the monkey heads would be too suited to a signature.... Might get some fashion soon, so we could take a few new ones.... Imperial set maybe? Actually tempted to deviate from green to a dark blue or something.... What do you think?
    We'll see, might not even get around to buying it. b:beatup

At any rate, what're you planning to have written in it? I mean like the quote you had in your old one. Hmm.... Maybe...get the general theme/template set then prepare two? One for now and a second simply with different text after you finally buy your pack, with something related to that? b:shutup
    Just thoughts. And...if they'd just have a sale already.... b:avoid

• Lortuna - Raging Tide
    Lortuna - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hey I heard there was pron here...i don't see any b:cry. Oh I bet you meant at the faction site...is that the one at http://www.mysticism.guildplex.com/ ?
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    The leader and director sad that if we don't get more members they will beat me b:cry

So please sign up...b:surrender

HAHAHAHAHA Ah who am I kiddin...This place is just crazy. Go sign up.
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    The leader and director sad that if we don't get more members they will beat me more b:cry

So please sign up...b:surrender

HAHAHAHAHA Ah who am I kiddin...This place is just crazy. Go sign up.

You must've accidentally left out that word, Fluffbutt. We always beat the Fluffbutt, don't we? b:avoid

Now let's see if Halo decides to post again someday.... b:shutup

• Ashes - Raging Tide
    Ashes - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    -IGN: Ashes
    -Class: Assassin
    -Level: 30
    -Timezone: GMT+ 10
    -Age (optional): 19
    -Gender (optional): Female
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: Well, I was an ex Co-Leader of Espada, So from my experience...Friendly people and activity is a thing for me. I also like seeing factions recruiting, I rather enjoy helping the newer players when most people wave them off. Since i'm in the military i don't mind a little order within a faction, Just to round this all up i just want Friends, New People, Little Order, and plain ol'fashion fun on top. I hope this is not much to ask.

Life issues were in the way, so i plan to join once more, but i'm currently capped. (Means my internet is going slow...50kb/s, it's hell.) And i wish ti reapply, i'll be able to fully update the game at the 14th, i hope this is not an issue. And i may start a new character if that is alright.
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Life issues were in the way, so i plan to join once more, but i'm currently capped. (Means my internet is going slow...50kb/s, it's hell.) And i wish ti reapply, i'll be able to fully update the game at the 14th, i hope this is not an issue. And i may start a new character if that is alright.

That's fine. Just message one of the officers when you get a chance. We'll be here.
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Exactly what Fluffbutt said....

And I'm still waiting for Halo to check this again someday....