edited July 2010
    IGN: slounger
    -Class: psychic
    -Level: 4
    -Timezone: +11 (central time)
    -Age (optional): 24
    -Gender (optional): boy
    -What are you looking for in a faction?:
    people who are friendly and fun loving people . people who help in leveling and understanding me the game .as im new:P.just left playing wow. :PPPb:victory

Good to have you, hope you enjoy being part of the insanity. As I've said to others, watch Halo carefully. Never know what that lunatic will do, evil.

Always happy to welcome new faces, just post the requested information.

Edit: A quick suggestion to new members; hold your sanity tight...or not, you'll probably lose it either way. So just have fun in here.
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something." - Plato
    "You don't talk much but when you do it's very strange comments" - MrSyko, aka "Fluffbutt"

"Lol, you ***!" - LadyHalo
  • Quoados - Raging Tide
    Quoados - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    -IGN:i dont know what it meens xD
    -Class:assassin
    -Level:20
    -Timezone:Gmt
    -Age (optional):12
    -Gender (optional):male
    -What are you looking for in a faction?:helpful kind helping me lvl up you know that sorta stuff :)
  • LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    LadyHalo - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    IGN = In Game Name. Can you please post the name of your character that you want in Mysticism. Or private message one of the officers on the first post. Thank you.
    "The clerics are the kingmakers, the peacemakers and the war-makers. People are marching by order of clerics and stopping by order of clerics." - Ismael Zayer
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    Treorai - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    -IGN:i dont know what it meens xD
    -Class:assassin
    -Level:20
    -Timezone:Gmt
    -Age (optional):12
    -What are you looking for in a faction?:helpful kind helping me lvl up you know that sorta stuff :)

All right, Halo already told you what IGN meant so I'll just point out that we've tried contacting "quoados" several times now. I'm assuming the first letter is lowercase since it shows that way when checking your profile. Each try, offline. As she said, it'd probably speed things up if you contact an officer from the main list. And...I'll go ahead and paste it here:

Leader: Treorai
    Director: Katozuma
    Marshal: TorukMakto
    Marshal: LadyHalo
    Executor: Thaokin
    Executor: Millcure
    Executor: Perikita
    Executor: Shyeran
    Executor: Thorios
    Executor: Kena_Larrain
    Executor: ZsaZsa

Hope to hear back soon. Also, new members always welcomed. Just post the information here and try some of our officers.
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something." - Plato
    "You don't talk much but when you do it's very strange comments" - MrSyko, aka "Fluffbutt"

• jaxel74
    jaxel74 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    -IGN:Leareal
    -Class:wizard
    -Level:62
    -Timezone:cst
    -Age (optional):36
    -What are you looking for in a faction?:Looking for a close knit faction working together towards endgame content and TW. Faction needs voice chat and short term and long term goals. I am an ex guild/raid leader of other mmos.
  • Kena_Larrain - Raging Tide
    Kena_Larrain - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    bumpity bump bump
  • Katozuma - Raging Tide
    Katozuma - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You probably should add on the main page
    "We will not accept any scammers under any circumstances, scammers will be kick no and's if's or but's. We of Mysticism will not tolerate scamming members or players for that matter"

-Also-
    "There will be no disrespecting any member,executors,marshals,director or leader. If you feel you anyone has disrespect any shape,form or fashion please report director or leader. If neither one is online at that time either send a mail their character about your situation or report to an marshal or executor. Hopefully the matter can be settle as soon as possible"

-Also-
    "New members as well as members thats been part faction for some time, need to understand that some higher lvls might be busy and they can't stop what they're doing just to help you(anyone who's asking for help but don't get a reply). Now if they can stop what they are doing, then cool problem solved"

Its just my 2cents (probably some typos/grammatical errors in there).
  • LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    So true Kato. I added the quick terms on the front in the section of the "what we don't want" and Treo added what you said onto our rule section on our website. If you want anything else added, just lemme know sweets! <3<3
    "The clerics are the kingmakers, the peacemakers and the war-makers. People are marching by order of clerics and stopping by order of clerics." - Ismael Zayer
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    All right, Kato- Er, I mean Kate. I added it to our faction rules, as Halo said, but without a few of the details. But it's the general points, so I think it works out. Pretty much into 4 and 5, and the second statement. Here.

• altarica
    altarica Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    -IGN:Malekin
    -Class:Archer
    -Level:65
    -Timezone:GMT
    -Age (optional):44
    -What are you looking for in a faction?:An active membership where there is usually a group on, good communication, members who remember what it is like to make mistakes and leaders who can advise in a kind way on anything from builds to how to do things. Ideally organised events for boss killing, FBs etc allowing all who need to join in.
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Look forward to having you, try contacting myself or an officer when you get a chance, a list on the first page and several others. Hope to hear from you soon.

• LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    You're more then welcome to join our faction Malekin. Just give one of us a pm and we'll have you in Mysticism in no time.
  • Zeelia - Raging Tide
    Zeelia - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    We--are---familyyyy b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Capitalista - Raging Tide
    Capitalista - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Capitalista but im referred to as Cap ;P faster to type
    Sin
    Server Time
    M
    looking for a fac that isnt too preocupied with leveling even though its good to ding but imo you should also be able to once in a while just enjoy the sites in the game; and to have out of the ordinary convos you know have FUN havent been loyal to any fac due to the fac always ending in ruins or the leader abandoning fac for a different; one hope this one is a keeper...activity well i try to get on once a week when im on ill contact any of the officers k hope to see ya soon; btw im hoping to get some cupakes from halo as that was what convinced me into signing up ;)
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Capitalista but im referred to as Cap ;P faster to type
    Sin
    Server Time
    M
    looking for a fac that isnt too preocupied with leveling even though its good to ding but imo you should also be able to once in a while just enjoy the sites in the game; and to have out of the ordinary convos you know have FUN havent been loyal to any fac due to the fac always ending in ruins or the leader abandoning fac for a different; one hope this one is a keeper...activity well i try to get on once a week when im on ill contact any of the officers k hope to see ya soon; btw im hoping to get some cupakes from halo as that was what convinced me into signing up ;)

Okay, like you were saying, just contact an officer. Should be at least one on most times.

And speaking of Halo.... Be careful around her, she's evil. Never know what she might try doing.... b:avoid She's also insane, but I don't have much room to talk there since I'm a lunatic too.

• Reienkyo - Raging Tide
    Reienkyo - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    -IGN: Reienkyo
    -Class: Venomancer
    -Level: 20
    -Timezone: +/- 0 GMT
    -Age (optional): 26
    -Gender (optional): male
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: as i am relatively new to the game, i'd be looking for a faction that can help me advance in my playing knowledge. i've been playing world of ******** for well over 2 years so i wouldn't consider myself a novice in this type of game=P but i am a novice at PWI lol. oh yea i still haven't worked out the chat functions completely but i am online now and plan to be for the next 3 hours or so:)
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    -IGN: Reienkyo
    -Class: Venomancer
    -Level: 20
    -Timezone: +/- 0 GMT
    -Age (optional): 26
    -Gender (optional): male
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: as i am relatively new to the game, i'd be looking for a faction that can help me advance in my playing knowledge. i've been playing world of ******** for well over 2 years so i wouldn't consider myself a novice in this type of game=P but i am a novice at PWI lol. oh yea i still haven't worked out the chat functions completely but i am online now and plan to be for the next 3 hours or so:)

I just linked this thread for a bit more background on Mysticism, but sure. Welcome, good to have you.

edited August 2010
    aw man so halo couldve put drug in the cupcakes T.T
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    That's very possible
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    aw man so halo couldve put drug in the cupcakes T.T
    That's very possible

Glad she never gave me one. Maybe that has something to do with.... Never mind, what am I thinking!? Like she'd spare me of her poison, lol. I'd probably have been the first to get one if they were, so I'll guess they're safe.

edited August 2010
    Haha wow...btw i was on today at 2-3 pm server time and no1 was on i mean exept 4 syko but he never responded im guessing afk
  • tabson
    tabson Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    -IGN: tabson
    -Class: blademaster
    -Level: 21
    -Timezone: central
    -Age (optional): 50 +
    -Gender (optional): m
    looking for in a faction?: The usual..Mature players, no drama...I can tolerate a lot. except for the little kids. My mantra is be cool be good and help veery one
  • Zeelia - Raging Tide
    Zeelia - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    No one touch Halo...She's quite obviously mine *o*

Just a quick note: Mysticism is the best faction on Raging Tide...I'm just sayin!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    tabson wrote: »
    -IGN: tabson
    -Class: blademaster
    -Level: 21
    -Timezone: central
    -Age (optional): 50 +
    -Gender (optional): m
    looking for in a faction?: The usual..Mature players, no drama...I can tolerate a lot. except for the little kids. My mantra is be cool be good and help veery one

All right, just try contacting some of our officers. We should have a few on at most times, but I guess activity is higher evening EDT/EST.
    No one touch Halo...She's quite obviously mine *o*

Pretty sure no one owns her, she owns them...or me, as the case is now.... b:avoid

• TsukuyomiHot - Raging Tide
    TsukuyomiHot - Raging Tide Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lady is evil.... And perv, ofc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010

Very evil and insane. Makes for a fun combo, now if she'd just get her pack....

At any rate, always glad to see recruits coming. We'll try to contact every so often, but it makes things a lot easier if you just try whispering some of our officers:

Leader: Treorai
    Director: Katozuma
    Marshal: TorukMakto
    Marshal: LadyHalo
    Executor: Thaokin
    Executor: Millcure
    Executor: Perikita
    Executor: Shyeran
    Executor: Thorios
    Executor: Kena_Larrain
    Executor: MrSyko
    Executor: Zeelia

That is the current, but I think I may demote a couple of inactives soon, as well as promote a few that are currently active and helpful.

• zelleus
    zelleus Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'd like to join ^_^

-IGN: Zeniseth
    -Class: Cleric
    -Level: 8
    -Timezone: GMT-8/PST
    -Age (optional): 17
    -Gender (optional): Male
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: I look for a group of people who make me feel like I'm a part of their group. I look for closeness among guild members, the guild leaders, and their respecting officers. Personally, I ignore levels, weapons, armor, "skills", and every other tangible thing that people think makes a guild great. I don't care if we get our butts beat in Guild Wars, but as long as we're close enough to laugh about it at the end of the day then I know I'm in the right faction.

Also, please don't judge me by my level. heh ^^;. I'm a beginner in PWI terms, but I've played enough MMOs to be able to grind my brains out if need be. I just started the game today in fact, and I'm already loving every single thing about it.

In terms of my activity, I play about 3 Hours a day, and 7 hours every Wednesday/Sunday (it changes week to week). I'm not sure how active I will be when the School Year starts, But I can assure you that I will be doing my best to log on every day.

I'm also very talkative, random, and pervy sometimes ~_~ (but I can be a normal person if you ask me to XD). If you have a problem with me then I'm always open to talk about what I'm doing wrong. I'm very tolerant when it comes to my guild members, and I try to avoid drama as best as I can. I also LOVE helping, which is why I became a Cleric in the first place :D.

I hope you guys consider me. All the other guilds have level requirements, which BITES T_T.
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    All right, looks like you'll be a nice addition. Officers already posted on the page, so just try contacting some. I imagine you'll catch at least one on.

zelleus wrote: »
    I hope you guys consider me. All the other guilds have level requirements, which BITES T_T.

Actually, thank you. I think this'll help make a point of why we don't have a requirement. It's not as important as the person is.

• LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Wow, I stop looking at the thread for a few days and mayhem occurs!! And Treo, you gotta get use to the fact that Zeelia will be my mistress when we're married. ;o
  • LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010

You love it Hot! You and your cucumber fetish...