[Raging Tide] Mysticism Recruiting

Comments

• Lortuna - Raging Tide
    Lortuna - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    For those looking for a good, no drama faction this is it. All members are helpful but not over bearing. I really enjoy being here. If you want a first class faction do not hesitate to apply here.
  • AuroaTide - Raging Tide
    AuroaTide - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    -IGN: AuroaTide
    -Class: Assassin
    -Level: Currently 13
    -Timezone: +10
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: just make some friends, get help, and when i can help out

Please get back to me soon i really hope i get accepted ^_^
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    Treorai - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Good to see you're interested, just tried whispering you, offline. I'll keep trying, and I imagine Halo will make an effort to it once she's on. Though, it would probably speed things up a bit if you can get in contact with an officer:

Leader: Treorai
    Director: Katozuma
    Marshal: TorukMakto
    Marshal: LadyHalo
    Executor: Thaokin
    Executor: Millcure
    Executor: Perikita
    Executor: Shyeran
    Executor: Thorios
    Executor: ZsaZsa
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something." - Plato
    "You don't talk much but when you do it's very strange comments" - MrSyko, aka "Fluffbutt"

"Lol, you ***!" - LadyHalo
  • Kayah - Raging Tide
    Kayah - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    -IGN: Kayah
    -Class: Cleric
    -Level: 20
    -Timezone: GMT
    -Age (optional): 22
    -Gender (optional): Female
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: Somewhere that I can make friends and have fun.

I played PW when it first started but never got higher than a veno and a wizard at 40 something and left the game because I couldn't find a guild without all the heartache and drama so the game wasn't fun because I couldn't progress and couldn't seem to avoid any drama! Since returning I've been having a lot of fun but am still missing the social element to the game that makes it fun and enjoyable.

Even though newly starting out I'm willing help out when and where I can and am really looking forward to being able to actively help and contribute to a guild.
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Welcome Kayah, good to have you. Hope you enjoy being here.

And AuroaTide, we'll catch you online sooner or later, try some of our officers to speed it up.

Edit: Looks like you caught an officer online, hope you enjoy it here. Welcome.
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something." - Plato
    "You don't talk much but when you do it's very strange comments" - MrSyko, aka "Fluffbutt"

• XKruelx - Raging Tide
    XKruelx - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    -IGN: xKruelx
    -Class: Archer
    -Level: 59
    -Timezone: GMT -7:00
    -Age (optional): 20
    -Gender (optional): Male
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: A stable group (as in where people don't pop in and leave all the time) of people who are friendly, active and helpful. Last fac I was in fell apart due to drama and inactivity so I would love to avoid that again.

Aside from that, I'm willing to help with anything from fbs to bhs to simple kill quests. I don't really know the makeup of this fac lvl wise but I'll try to contribute however I can, whenever I can.
  • Kayah - Raging Tide
    Kayah - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Welcome Kayah, good to have you. Hope you enjoy being here.

Thank you for such a quick response last night! Very happy with the guild, everyone was really friendly and welcoming!
  • Ahelon - Raging Tide
    Ahelon - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    -IGN: Ahelon
    -Level: 32
    -Timezone: Currently GMT +7 but I travel between. GMT +7 and EST are my main timezones/homes.
    -Age (optional): Early 20s.
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: I just want a faction that's active and helpful so that I can settle in and enjoy the game to its fullest. I like helping others and I want to find others that enjoy doing the same.
  • AuroaTide - Raging Tide
    AuroaTide - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ive been in this clan a day and its really really friendly, i would reccomend it to anyone

the members gave me a warm welcome and helped when i asked

This is the Best faction ever :)
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    -IGN: xKruelx
    -Class: Archer
    -Level: 59
    -Timezone: GMT -7:00
    -Age (optional): 20
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: A stable group (as in where people don't pop in and leave all the time) of people who are friendly, active and helpful. Last fac I was in fell apart due to drama and inactivity so I would love to avoid that again.

Aside from that, I'm willing to help with anything from fbs to bhs to simple kill quests. I don't really know the makeup of this fac lvl wise but I'll try to contribute however I can, whenever I can.

All right, I believe Halo tried contacting you a short while ago, offline.... Try some of our officers next time you're on.

-IGN: Ahelon
    -Level: 32
    -Timezone: Currently GMT +7 but I travel between. GMT +7 and EST are my main timezones/homes.
    -Age (optional): Early 20s.
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: I just want a faction that's active and helpful so that I can settle in and enjoy the game to its fullest. I like helping others and I want to find others that enjoy doing the same.

Glad Halo caught you on, Ahelon, welcome.

• xmesiahx
    xmesiahx Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    -IGN:Cryson
    -Class:Assassin
    -Level:35
    -Timezone:eastern
    -Age (optional):15
    -Gender (optional):male
    -What are you looking for in a faction?:
    i am looking for a friendly,helpful faction.I have seen some of
    your faction members and they have helped me,even though im not in the
    faction.I hope i can join this faction :)
  • LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    LadyHalo - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    xmesiahx wrote: »
    -IGN:Cryson
    -Class:Assassin
    -Level:35
    -Timezone:eastern
    -Age (optional):15
    -Gender (optional):male
    i am looking for a friendly,helpful faction.I have seen some of
    your faction members and they have helped me,even though im not in the
    faction.I hope i can join this faction :)

Hello there, I tried sending you mail in game but it said the recipient does not exist. So if you could contact us or double check that you spelled your In Game Name correctly, that would be a big help. We are looking forward to having you with us.
    "The clerics are the kingmakers, the peacemakers and the war-makers. People are marching by order of clerics and stopping by order of clerics." - Ismael Zayer
  • xmesiahx
    xmesiahx Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i will add you as soon as i get online.I have tried to add Treorai and it said user not found.I wonder if its the server your faction plays in.I play in harshlands server and hopefully you do too. Please tell me that you play in harshlands b:sad
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    xmesiahx wrote: »
    i will add you as soon as i get online.I have tried to add Treorai and it said user not found.I wonder if its the server your faction plays in.I play in harshlands server and hopefully you do too. Please tell me that you play in harshlands b:sad

Well, we're in Raging Tide server so I guess that explains the problem.... Sorry.

• Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Did a little cleaning after maintenance, along with a small update in officers:

Executor: Kena_Larrain

Post the requested information here if interested in joining, and feel free to ask questions.

• LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Aw, I'm sorry to hear xmesiahx is on the wrong server. We were looking forward to having you. On a happy note, all the recruits have been great and we couldn't be what we are without you guys. <3

The change in executors have been made to the 1st post.
    "The clerics are the kingmakers, the peacemakers and the war-makers. People are marching by order of clerics and stopping by order of clerics." - Ismael Zayer
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    So far, we've been doing very well, on the forums and in-game. Thanks for taking interest everyone, hope to see some more new faces soon, too.

Also, I've said this before, but TW is still a long shot off, but may very well be in our future. We still need more, not worried about levels, that'll come in time. We want active, loyal, helpful members.

If you're interested in being a part of Mysticism, just post the information Halo requested in the main post.

• omg2013
    omg2013 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    -IGN: itz jesus
    -Class: Blademaster
    -Level: 7
    -Timezone: central
    -Age (optional): 15
    -Gender (optional):Male
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: What I am looking for in a faction is good team work I like when people work as a team, stuff gets done faster. Friendly and helpful are some other things I am looking for. Also I may be a low level but I am level 62 in Battle of immortals and i am very active on all games i play. I plan on leveling up pretty fast so please don't let my level be an issue. hope i can join!!!!
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Well, we're glad to have you. Hope you enjoy being here.

And also still recruiting, still taking new players, just post your information here. And you can try contacting some of our officers to speed things up, too.

• LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Welcome Jesus! Who can say they have Jesus in their faction? ;x
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    We need 2 things...
    1) BUMP
    2) More recruits!

This faction is awesome and helpful. One big, happy, dysfunctional family. Don't be afraid to join. b:victory
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Random bump!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    We need 2 things...
    1) BUMP
    2) More recruits!

This faction is awesome and helpful. One big, happy, dysfunctional family. Don't be afraid to join. b:victory

Well, I don't think we really need bump posts to gather here, but I suppose moving it to the top helps.

Also, thanks for giving me something to add to my signature here, Syko.

Anyway, still recruiting. Just post the requested information here.

• LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Hey everyone, thanks for the random bumps. Where are our recruits? We're waiting for you!
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well, it was a fun conversation. Just glad somebody remembers it, Treo. That's just a sample of our awesome conversations in this faction.b:laugh
  • Zeelia - Raging Tide
    Zeelia - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Good job no one screenies mine and Halo's conversations....>.>....b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    There shall be no evidence against us....<,<....*snorts*
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Just to clear something up, we have no requirements other than activity, and we aren't very strict about that either. Just don't want players that've quit in here. So joining shouldn't really be much of a problem for anyone, just post your information here. Once you've done that go ahead and try contacting an officer, as listed:

Executor: Kena_Larrain

Good job no one screenies mine and Halo's conversations....>.>....b:chuckle

Well...you'll never know unless it makes it into a signature or posted on the site, will you? b:avoid

• Slounger - Raging Tide
    Slounger - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    IGN: slounger
    -Class: psychic
    -Level: 4
    -Timezone: +11 (central time)
    -Age (optional): 24
    -Gender (optional): boy
    people who are friendly and fun loving people . people who help in leveling and understanding me the game .as im new:P.just left playing wow. :PPPb:victory
  • LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Welcome slounger to Mysticism!!! =)